Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 02:30 AM   #51
Tuza

Default Re: September 30th - Goodbye

Can someone please tell me what the dissection of witness testimony is all about please. I presume this was from the Miriam testimony.

Old 09-29-2008, 02:33 AM   #52
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

maybe we should move this thread to project camelot .
Just Kidding Hey Arcora you made this thread one of the most popular. So maybe you should stay, I think we got it all wrong it was't not 10/12/08 it was 9/28/08 at project avalon. Wow what a crowd !!!
Bill and Kerry where are you ?
Please clarify all these rumours, are you guys new ages too?.

7 billion different views, with one thing in common we all love a good fight

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 09-29-2008 at 02:52 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:50 AM   #53
OceanWinds

Thumbs up Re: September 30th - Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Very well stated Theresa and thank you. Each forum has its own purpose. Camelot is for discussion, critical opinion, honesty, free style thinking, debate, education and discovery. This is the place where many folks are learning about some of the insider information for the first time. It takes time to digest what is being presented there. For example, it took me years before I was ever ready to even accept that ETs were existed in the "real" sense of the word and it took years to assimilate what I was learning.

Unfortunately, there isn't enough time for folks to take years to learn and assimilate everything that is being currently being revealed in these forums. Subsequently folks tend get irritated or angry because this info is a bit overwhelming and doesn't fit into many of the present day belief systems. Irrespective of the emotional upheaval, Avalon is the ground crew. These are the folks that are the leaders for the ones who are still "not on the bus."

Ground Crew members have already accepted that change is afoot and they want to be a part of that change in a positive manner. Some help hold the energy in the direction they would like to see the change move toward while others take care of the nuts and bolts. Just as the feet take us where we want to go; the head gives direction. All parts of the body is needed for it to befully functional.

Folks who are here at the Avalon site don't need to debate because that is already behind them. They don't need to be told to get ready because they recognize what is going on and are already making preparations.

For example, remember the story of the grasshopper and the ants? The grasshopper played during the summer while the ants stored food for the coming winter. Our grasshoppers (folks who are new to this info) need Camelot so as to learn and understand why Avalon is so important.

Those here in Avalon are downloading info and networking. They are sharing their expertise to help their fellow brothers and sisters. This is what Avalon is for.

Mahalo,

Carol
Exactly!

Old 09-29-2008, 02:54 AM   #54
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
See ya, wouldn't want to be ya, arcora and racsouran don't let the door hit you on the way out! PEACE
didnt explained me well, im not leaving. Just absent here. As an observer more than a participant.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:13 AM   #55
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
That may be what HD told you.

I stand by my statement that I learned his real name. That's not an assumption, that is fact.

I also stand by my statement that if I could find it, any agency interested in learning who HD actually was could find it.

My assumption is that HD will not be back.
It is clear by your posts that your behavior is inappropriate for Avalon. This is the site for the ground crew and in reviewing your recent posts there is little evidence of recent ground crew posts.

Futhermore, I'm sorry that the mods did not respond to your earlier request. If you will let us know who you notified and when, we can check that out.

Next, I seriously doubt you know HDs real name. I'm aware also of the link you referred to. HD is used to dealing with these folks all the time and knows how to take care of himself.

However, your post could be seen as reckless and demonstrates lack of judgment and disrespect toward HD. Is this how you want others to see you?

Kerry and I (Bill) are in strong agreement about the following:

There's a 'funneling' function - a directional process - which leads from Camelot to Avalon.

People get their data from Camelot (if they don't have it already). Avalon is then what to do about it.

Last edited by Carol; 09-29-2008 at 03:24 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:17 AM   #56
Shechaiyah
Banned

I've had a lot of Subjective experiences like Delgado and some of the other witnesses. I remain off the screen, out of sight because frankly, I don't think anybody is going to believe me.

And that's okay too. Each of us has a place, role and function; and my experiences support what I do as whistle-blower; I'm not here to impress anybody.

I think chatty-ness is simply a characteristic of immaturity; and we of the old school have to be patient with the younger ones, before they "get it."

I will lurk here, and provide an idea now and then that comes to me in the dark; but I'm not stepping out into the limelight any time soon. Not me.

Okay, maybe I'm chicken.

Shech--
Old 09-29-2008, 04:38 AM   #57
ch0sen

Science is the closest approximation to truth at any given moment... If everything is an illusion, than nothing can truly exist BUT the Creator. Magic IS perhaps the science of the Creator, as is the symbolism on which it is based. If proof is subjective, then nothing can objectively prove the "Truth".

Truth can only be experienced by the individual.

Old 09-29-2008, 05:27 AM   #58
arcora
Banned

Quote:
It is clear by your posts that your behavior is inappropriate for Avalon. This is the site for the ground crew and in reviewing your recent posts there is little evidence of recent ground crew posts.

Futhermore, I'm sorry that the mods did not respond to your earlier request. If you will let us know who you notified and when, we can check that out.

Next, I seriously doubt you know HDs real name. I'm aware also of the link you referred to. HD is used to dealing with these folks all the time and knows how to take care of himself.

However, your post could be seen as reckless and demonstrates lack of judgment and disrespect toward HD. Is this how you want others to see you?

Kerry and I (Bill) are in strong agreement about the following:

There's a 'funneling' function - a directional process - which leads from Camelot to Avalon.

People get their data from Camelot (if they don't have it already). Avalon is then what to do about it.

Huh? I don't know what you're driving at overall. I will respond as best I can.

First, as I said before, I know what I know. You may doubt it all you like. That is your perogative.

I'm sorry if you don't like my posts or find them uninformative. I tried to share the knowledge I've accumulated over the past 43 years. I've also tried to ask relevant questions so that I can learn.

I really don't know what you're talking about "the link that I referred to". I'm not sure that I ever referred to a link.

I sent a PM to the user Admin on September 23rd suggesting the thread be removed. It really doesn't matter now because it is gone.

Carol,

I don't want to get into some flame war here.

If you choose to see my post as reckless, lacking judgement and disrespectful - that is also your perogative. I suspect you say that only because you disbelieve what I say.

If you feel that I don't contribute - or that I disrupt - then ban me. Again, that's your perogative.

I feel like you're lashing out at me for some reason on this HD issue - and I'm really not sure why. Your judgements make me very uncomfortable.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:43 AM   #59
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahunamahalo View Post
this is a damn expensive forum then. Perhaps it's a bailout?
lol!
Old 09-29-2008, 05:49 AM   #60
Shechaiyah
Banned

There are some really kewl and grooovy people here.

I'll stick around.

Shech--
Old 09-29-2008, 05:59 AM   #61
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

There are so many people running around here who believe that sending love out into the cosmos is the cure for every problem and the answer to every question. That's OK for you to believe that if you want. The problem is that your numbers are growing. You all are having such an impact on the other members that it is spreading. It is becoming like a Hari Krishna convention here.
First: LOL! That is hilarious.

Second: I think what you are railing on is New Age pussyism, not sending others love. Real love is powerful, and doesn't take sh*t from anybody. Real love is how Gandhi drove out the British Empire, and how Martin Luther King Jr. stood up for the rights of all people.

So feel free to wail away on dreamy-eyed pseudo let-me-impress-you-with-how-loving-I-can-be nonsense, but I don't think for a second that an anger/hatred stance to the PTB is going to really change anything. Maybe the names of those in power will change, but until we learn what real love is, and live by that, it will just be the same ol', same ol'. Different names, same BS.

Love is Truth, and is the only source of real power.

P.S. I am leaving because of the money.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:02 AM   #62
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

[/QUOTE] Truth will be revealed when we collapse our own towers of IGNORANCE and fear of DEATH.[/QUOTE]

Amen to that!!
Old 09-29-2008, 06:11 AM   #63
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

IF it does go to subscription, then we all know what the whole parade has been about dont we.

I am so sorry for the loss of Henry Deacon and John Lear. Both are people I respect and admire. I hope all is well for them and that Henry is safe. I was unaware there was an issue.

Personally, I couldnt make it through the atrologers videos. This is a failing of mine, but if something doesnt feel right I find my mind wandering.

I am controlled by money like all of us, but there is an ethical issue at hand here. Would it not be cost effective to have some advertisements at the bottom? Perhaps I am not familiar enough with associated costs but it does worry me that it would come down to information being not available to some for want of money. Besides, what is a pittance to some is a fortune to others. We are not all from the same continet.

I am also bothered by those that push love love peace warm happy places. Reality is an every day ordeal. We must eat, if we dont we die. We wont be all lovey peace and happy june bugs when in the depths of starvation or with a foreign soldiers gun (gasp, my gawd, she said the "G" word again!) pointed directly at our forehead. Reality sucks but we can maybe make it to better times by trying to become educated in the school of every day survival. This may mean you must have a weapon, make a snare, a deadfall, know how to light a fire without matchs or a lighter, make a shelter, find water, know what plants wont kill you. We all should have the propensity to love, and empathy. How many of you throw out leftovers containing meat? Think about where that meat came from (not the grocery store, before that)? Have you ever raised your own? Crops? If you are indeed ignorant or guilty of any of the aforementioned, do not talk to me of love. You have nothing but words. Ostriches. Denying a thing doesnt make it go away. and I am the unenlightened one? Okee Dokey then. lol

I see people on here compromising their own beliefs. Afraid to state anything. Good or bad, you must choose. The only ones that may ride the fence are politicians and that is because they are parasites that are unable to function on their own merit. Who wants to be at that level?

It is true, we may all be guilty of being stubborn ocasionally. I am notoriously flawed in this area and I struggle with myself to overcome this carachter failing, but admit when I am wrong. I am here to learn. I am now officially sleep deprived from so many hours reading, posting and researching here. I cannot learn and grow if I refuse to allow anyone else an opposing viewpoint or idea. I will not continue to participate which I am sure delights some if it is a question of money. Ive too little now, perhaps even less in future, hard as that concept is to contemplate.

Hard times call for frugality.

Regarding false information, I think one must weave together their own versions with what rings true from many sources. No one on this forum has the whole picture, only bits and pieces. Its up to us to assemble and utilize.

Warmest regards to the da crew,
MMe M

Last edited by MMe M; 09-29-2008 at 06:20 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:44 AM   #64
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

To people saying they will leave because of the money, if this site does go subscription, some of us have already said we will sponsor a number of free memberships - first come first served, no questions asked. Look on the thread discussing subscriptions.

The structure isnt set up yet, but then again nor are the subscriptions. I have in my mind how to set up such a structure and it is quite easy and fair, and fast to organise.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:51 AM   #65
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Huh? I don't know what you're driving at overall. I will respond as best I can.

First, as I said before, I know what I know. You may doubt it all you like. That is your perogative.

I'm sorry if you don't like my posts or find them uninformative. I tried to share the knowledge I've accumulated over the past 43 years. I've also tried to ask relevant questions so that I can learn.

I really don't know what you're talking about "the link that I referred to". I'm not sure that I ever referred to a link.

I sent a PM to the user Admin on September 23rd suggesting the thread be removed. It really doesn't matter now because it is gone.

Carol,

I don't want to get into some flame war here.

If you choose to see my post as reckless, lacking judgement and disrespectful - that is also your perogative. I suspect you say that only because you disbelieve what I say.

If you feel that I don't contribute - or that I disrupt - then ban me. Again, that's your perogative.

I feel like you're lashing out at me for some reason on this HD issue - and I'm really not sure why. Your judgements make me very uncomfortable.
If someone were to come here telling the entire forum that they know your real identity.. how would feel?

Do you think that stating in a public forum, that is open to thousands of people for viewing, that you know the real identity of one of the witnesses (who delibertly choose to be anonymous while posting here) is being respectful toward the person you are exposing to your "truth" as you see it?

Whether I believe you or disbelieve you is not a personal issue for me. The issue is the complaints others are sending to us regarding your style of commuication in this particular thread.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:52 AM   #66
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
October 1st, this board is switching to a subscription model. I had intended to subscribe, but now I have made the decision to leave on September 30th.

I will share my reasons for those who care.

It isn't the money. It is the way this forum is evolving. These are my opinions on my observations - take them for what they're worth to you.

This started out as a GREAT idea. Build a forum where users could interact with 'whistleblowers', discuss topics of mutual interest, plan for the creation of communities etc.

Well, the whistleblowers are gone. The only ones left are Michael St. Clair and Duncan O'Finioan. Michael isn't exactly a whistleblower - he's an astrologer who has made a nice living warning the wealthy about world events. He's not really privy to any inside information - he's interpreting planetary alignments.

Duncan O'Finioan is a whistleblower. Although his story is heartwrenching, it is severely limited in scope. Although interesting, it doesn't give us a glimpse into the big picture. Best of luck to you Duncan.

The other whistleblowers were run off. Henry Deacon in particular. Henry was the real deal. Since his posts have been removed, I will tell you the reason he left. His identity was revealed here. It wasn't in an obvious manner as in "Henry Deacon's real name is XXXX XXXXX". It was made to be imminently discoverable. I discovered it and tried to warn the Admin but no action was taken. I'm no great investigator. If I could find it, certainly any agency curious about him now knows exactly who "Henry Deacon" was.

This is the lack of protection Henry was speaking of. He was brought here with the promise of protection of the founders and they didn't fulfill their responsibility. I prefer to give the founders the benefit of the doubt and believe that they were too busy or victims of a communication breakdown. Nonetheless, the value of this forum dropped significantly with the departures of Henry Deacon and John Lear.

The members here are good people. Most of you are well intentioned, loving, intelligent and lost. Lost isn't a bad thing. It is a state of being. It just is.

There are so many people running around here who believe that sending love out into the cosmos is the cure for every problem and the answer to every question. That's OK for you to believe that if you want. The problem is that your numbers are growing. You all are having such an impact on the other members that it is spreading. It is becoming like a Hari Krishna convention here.

You can celebrate that if you like. But just as the perfect slave is the one who thinks he is free, the best way to keep someone lost is to make them believe that they know where they are.

We are all confused about what is happening and we're all trying to find answers. Over the past 6,000 years of recorded human history there have been lots of sects that popped up professing that love is the answer. Unfortunately they have all failed. The Truth is not that simple.

Listening to what this channeler has to say, what that phsycic saw in a vision, or what some contactee claims to know may be worthwhile. But, like this forum, the real truths are mixed in with huge helpings of lies. So many here spout off new-age wisdom and platitudes in the same manner as fundamentalist Christians repeat a few bible verses. A phrase here, a thought there. As though all the wisdom of mankind could be found in that utterance. Beware.

Don't believe things just because you want to believe them. Believe only those things that are True. This is more difficult than it seems because we are our own greatest deceivers. Remember, there are a lot of Truths that we don't like.

The fear on this board is palatable. It is a peculiar type of fear though. I don't see people afraid for their lives - I see a lot of people who are deathly afraid of ideas that contradict their own neatly kept beliefs. The first step to learning is admitting that you don't know.

My advice? Don't be deceived. Don't conform. Find wisdom and share it. Don't be afraid of different ideas - after all, it is that open mind that brought you to the state that you are in. Don't close it now when you are so close to the finish. If you truly want to ascend, keep searching. You may be close but you are not there yet. Find some ideas that you don't like and explore them with your mind open.

We are facing the most profound questions and problems mankind has encountered in the last 26,000 years. Don't mistake wisdom for Truth.

My primary reason for leaving is this dynamic which is manifesting in front of my eyes. This does frighten me - I worry that with enough repetition I'll be like the subject in the video. After all, I am only human.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlJqR4GmKw

For the record, I am neither in service to myself or to others. (Yes, there is a third option.) I am in service to myself second. If I can help others along the way - I will do so. I would stay and try to help you all but you don't really want my help and I am running out of time.

I came here to find the answer to one succinct question. I did not get a direct answer - but I did find some clues to continue in my quest. I also discovered two more questions that I need answered. Thank you all for that.
Unfortunate, but perfectly said. Mirrors my thoughts exactly.

Goodbye everyone.

Peace and one love.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:03 AM   #67
arcora
Banned

Quote:
If someone were to come here telling the entire forum that they know your real identity.. how would feel?

Do you think that stating in a public forum, that is open to thousands of people for viewing, that you know the real identity of one of the witnesses (who delibertly choose to be anonymous while posting here) is being respectful toward the person you are exposing to your "truth" as you see it?

Whether I believe you or disbelieve you is not a personal issue for me. The issue is the complaints others are sending to us regarding your style of commuication in this particular thread.
If I were trying to remain anonymous and keep my identity hidden from a particular agency or agencies - I would be incredibly thankful for the warning. But, maybe that's just me. I would also like to add that I have told NOBODY what I know - even though MANY have asked.

If I have offended anyone with my style of communicating - I offer a sincere apology. It was never my intent to offend.

If some are offended by my message, that is another story. I posted my opinions on my observations with the caveat that it was for those who cared.

If you are through belittling me, I think I shall go to bed.

Last edited by arcora; 09-29-2008 at 07:34 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:11 AM   #68
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
This is a damn expensive forum then. Perhaps it's a bailout?
It's not a bailout, it's a financial rescue plan.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:46 AM   #69
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

Ummmm.....I'm picking up a few different angles here....

I agree with ramallamamama.....I don't see any proposed subscription as a bailout either...but Bill and Kerry have no source of income....other than the odd donantion to Project Camelot, and it sure must cost plenty to travel the way they travel and gather the information for us to then read and either use to inform our own view points, or to pull to shreds.

Let me also quote unlimited mind:

'after saying all of this, i do hope that whatever we see here on this forum that we really don't approve of, we get the message to find out why that might be an issue within ourselves...before we go out discrediting another divine being's perceptions in their own journey.

we are here to support one another on this journey people, to be of service to others. our minds are forever linked together now, so do me a favor, help me transmute the attitudes that are holding this group mind apart. it will bring unity and oneness.'

It seems to me this is a gift we can give each other...we can learn about ourselves if we look at the reactions others bring up within us....but we need to be open to accepting there may be something we need to change, and only we as individuals can do that for ourselves.

I say again there are many different abilities and attributes represented on this forum.... The Ground Crew needs many different abilities and attributes to suuccessfully complete the job ahead. Let's not lose sight of our purpose.

Angel of the Mists
Old 09-29-2008, 09:29 AM   #70
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
October 14th
Old 09-29-2008, 10:12 AM   #71
halebox
Avalon Senior Member

What a bunch of whiney babies! Maybe 1 10th of people or less will subscribe so no one is getting rich. Its a new site let it keep changing till it settles on a working format instead of threatening to leave.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:00 PM   #72
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Questiny quote: I thank Bill and Kerry for all their hard work and I urge them to not censor the information they are receiving. It is up to the INDIVIDUAL to determine how to process the information. You are doing a disservice to those who follow your work to deny them the information. I beg of you to trust in the spiritual matureness of your members and not treat them like children by holding back crucial information.

Could you explain this if you would Questiny please.
For the record, I am neither an insider or whistleblower. I am encouraging Bill and Kerry to release any information that they have verified through multiple reliable sources no matter how dire it may appear.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:03 PM   #73
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
didnt explained me well, im not leaving. Just absent here. As an observer more than a participant.
I second that as well.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:26 PM   #74
Shellie
Banned

Thumbs up Re: September 30th - Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of the Mists View Post
Ummmm.....I'm picking up a few different angles here....

I agree with ramallamamama.....I don't see any proposed subscription as a bailout either...but Bill and Kerry have no source of income....other than the odd donantion to Project Camelot, and it sure must cost plenty to travel the way they travel and gather the information for us to then read and either use to inform our own view points, or to pull to shreds.

Let me also quote unlimited mind:

'after saying all of this, i do hope that whatever we see here on this forum that we really don't approve of, we get the message to find out why that might be an issue within ourselves...before we go out discrediting another divine being's perceptions in their own journey.

we are here to support one another on this journey people, to be of service to others. our minds are forever linked together now, so do me a favor, help me transmute the attitudes that are holding this group mind apart. it will bring unity and oneness.'

It seems to me this is a gift we can give each other...we can learn about ourselves if we look at the reactions others bring up within us....but we need to be open to accepting there may be something we need to change, and only we as individuals can do that for ourselves.

I say again there are many different abilities and attributes represented on this forum.... The Ground Crew needs many different abilities and attributes to suuccessfully complete the job ahead. Let's not lose sight of our purpose.

Angel of the Mists

Right on! Great attitude!
Old 09-29-2008, 02:47 PM   #75
wolfman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
October 1st, this board is switching to a subscription model. I had intended to subscribe, but now I have made the decision to leave on September 30th.

I will share my reasons for those who care.

It isn't the money. It is the way this forum is evolving. These are my opinions on my observations - take them for what they're worth to you.

This started out as a GREAT idea. Build a forum where users could interact with 'whistleblowers', discuss topics of mutual interest, plan for the creation of communities etc.

Well, the whistleblowers are gone. The only ones left are Michael St. Clair and Duncan O'Finioan. Michael isn't exactly a whistleblower - he's an astrologer who has made a nice living warning the wealthy about world events. He's not really privy to any inside information - he's interpreting planetary alignments.

Duncan O'Finioan is a whistleblower. Although his story is heartwrenching, it is severely limited in scope. Although interesting, it doesn't give us a glimpse into the big picture. Best of luck to you Duncan.

The other whistleblowers were run off. Henry Deacon in particular. Henry was the real deal. Since his posts have been removed, I will tell you the reason he left. His identity was revealed here. It wasn't in an obvious manner as in "Henry Deacon's real name is XXXX XXXXX". It was made to be imminently discoverable. I discovered it and tried to warn the Admin but no action was taken. I'm no great investigator. If I could find it, certainly any agency curious about him now knows exactly who "Henry Deacon" was.

This is the lack of protection Henry was speaking of. He was brought here with the promise of protection of the founders and they didn't fulfill their responsibility. I prefer to give the founders the benefit of the doubt and believe that they were too busy or victims of a communication breakdown. Nonetheless, the value of this forum dropped significantly with the departures of Henry Deacon and John Lear.

The members here are good people. Most of you are well intentioned, loving, intelligent and lost. Lost isn't a bad thing. It is a state of being. It just is.

You can celebrate that if you like. But just as the perfect slave is the one who thinks he is free, the best way to keep someone lost is to make them believe that they know where they are.

We are all confused about what is happening and we're all trying to find answers. Over the past 6,000 years of recorded human history there have been lots of sects that popped up professing that love is the answer. Unfortunately they have all failed. The Truth is not that simple.

Listening to what this channeler has to say, what that phsycic saw in a vision, or what some contactee claims to know may be worthwhile. But, like this forum, the real truths are mixed in with huge helpings of lies. So many here spout off new-age wisdom and platitudes in the same manner as fundamentalist Christians repeat a few bible verses. A phrase here, a thought there. As though all the wisdom of mankind could be found in that utterance. Beware.

Don't believe things just because you want to believe them. Believe only those things that are True. This is more difficult than it seems because we are our own greatest deceivers. Remember, there are a lot of Truths that we don't like.

The fear on this board is palatable. It is a peculiar type of fear though. I don't see people afraid for their lives - I see a lot of people who are deathly afraid of ideas that contradict their own neatly kept beliefs. The first step to learning is admitting that you don't know.

My advice? Don't be deceived. Don't conform. Find wisdom and share it. Don't be afraid of different ideas - after all, it is that open mind that brought you to the state that you are in. Don't close it now when you are so close to the finish. If you truly want to ascend, keep searching. You may be close but you are not there yet. Find some ideas that you don't like and explore them with your mind open.

We are facing the most profound questions and problems mankind has encountered in the last 26,000 years. Don't mistake wisdom for Truth.

My primary reason for leaving is this dynamic which is manifesting in front of my eyes. This does frighten me - I worry that with enough repetition I'll be like the subject in the video. After all, I am only human.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlJqR4GmKw

For the record, I am neither in service to myself or to others. (Yes, there is a third option.) I am in service to myself second. If I can help others along the way - I will do so. I would stay and try to help you all but you don't really want my help and I am running out of time.

I came here to find the answer to one succinct question. I did not get a direct answer - but I did find some clues to continue in my quest. I also discovered two more questions that I need answered. Thank you all for that.
hi to everyone on this thread. I am more of an observer than a contributor as I live on the other side of the world in which we hardly get anything significant to contribute. You can say that I am still a beginner on the subject as I took interest only about 4 months ago.. I cannot stop now..

I like to comment on several things:

> Bill & Kerry have done a fabulous wonderful work on the Project Camelot website. I have once raised a question on one of the persons they interviewed and Kerry actually took the time to email me back with answers. Having a huge audience and to have a personal email answering my question gives me great respect on their seriousness of their work and dedication.

> I always wonder how they are actually surviving on funds if this was their full time work n nothing else. I can only imagine that they do travel a fair bit flying from continent to continent. So a minimum monthly subscription maybe could allow them more access to do other research etc..

> When the Avalon forum was first started, my guess was that everyone wanted to have a say in the forum. I was very excited to read them all but then like some of you, I got an information overload.. for every daily stuff, there was a theory or two. People got jumpy over small issues..

> Of course I missed Henry Decon and John Lear threads.. its a real pity that these gentlemen threads were removed.

> I am thinking that Bill & Kerry are also quite busy with other issues that they have left the moderating to others and maybe these moderators cannot make decisions. we, esp me!!are always looking forward to the next day when we start to open the websites... and hoping for an answer or two. But I think we need to have a little more patience here. Give Bill & Kerry some time so they can come back and sort things out. I am sure they are just as overwhelmed by the number of visitors on this website.

> There are lots of folks here that have contributed lots of wisdom and discussions. I can see that everyone is trying to maintain a certain level of respect which is good.

> If there are people who are trying to washout this website, in time, perhaps we can weed them out.

> On my side of the world (we just had the F1 race here!), there is nothing much except to observe what the world is going through. And hope that the timelines can be changed for the better. The only thing I notice so far in the last 2 weeks is that people tend to get more edgy and faster to snap.. The weather patterns are so changing a fair bit.

> Lastly, I hope that everyone stays on for the time being and don't be too hasty to leave this website. You contributions are just as important.

love & peace to everyone!
Closed Thread