Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-09-2009, 11:54 PM   #51
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Same thing in China..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLE3iuszbU

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:14 AM   #52
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

There is no portal. The portal is opened for a small time as is needed hack of energy to create the wormhole and the opening of it is direct proportional with the energy inputed. Will not stay for hours.

Seems to me, more like a HAARP ionization of the atmosphere, the blue ray seems a direct radiant energy beam into the atmosphere.

Do not forget there is a similar HAARP facility in Norway, similar with Alaska and Pine Gap in Australia. There are such installations in Russia.

Remember the UFO cloud over the Moscow and then after in Constanta , at Black Sea shore,Romania, near an US military base?

They are tuning their systems and test the psychology of the sheeple, for the lamb chops TPTB are preparing to fry.

Day by day the phenomena's intensifying, there is no doubt, 11-OCT-2011 THE DARK KNIGHT DAY!

Last edited by artvision; 12-10-2009 at 12:17 AM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:28 AM   #53
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
Do not forget there is a similar HAARP facility in Norway, similar with Alaska and Pine Gap in Australia.
Hmmmm didn't know there was one in Norway.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:32 AM   #54
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

eXchanger got the right stream / or brook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gDPS_Nq0PM

sorry i am having a 'red-headed' moment
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:36 AM   #55
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I'm leaning towards project bluebeam myself.

Here are some more articles and videos on this:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...in-a-spin.html

http://gizmodo.com/5422574/giant-mys...yline=true&s=i

http://www.barentsobserver.com/faile...494-58932.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...rs-Norway.html
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:39 AM   #56
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Where is the LHC located? Any possible connection to it?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:46 AM   #57
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Where is the LHC located? Any possible connection to it?
Switzerland. Not likely related but then again, who knows eh
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:58 AM   #58
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Actually I'm pretty sure this is just a rocket spiraling out of control.

People who play with hobby rockets say this happens quite often and the site in norway is said to be near a missile testing spot.

Also this following picture that looks quite dramatic is a photo taken with adjusted ISO levels (shutter speed) like people do of the night sky. You can tell by the brightness of the city lights.
I wish it was more though.

Old 12-10-2009, 01:00 AM   #59
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
There is no portal. They are tuning their systems and test the psychology of the sheeple, for the lamb chops TPTB are preparing to fry.

Day by day the phenomena's intensifying, there is no doubt, 11-OCT-2011 THE DARK KNIGHT DAY!

is there a blossom, behind the AA Metatron channelling ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:04 AM   #60
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
project blue beam style hologram to test public reaction before going for the big one ?? (et invasion , v style) the blue spiral might be phi. portal?
My first thought too...from the photos it seemed like the light was coming from the mountain and it had a very technical or electronic appearance as though it was being projected onto the sky, not from the sky.

Steve Quayle recently spoke of portals being created from the Hadron collidor and other black ops projects....If the Showdown in DC story is true...hopefully the criminals are all bailing this dimension since they know their days are numbered!

ByeBye...now hurry along and don't let the door hit'ya, where the good lord split'ya!! (or the portal)
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:07 AM   #61
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi folks,
Looks like something out of Doctor Who Tv Series and rather think its some military vibrational weapon testing or a massive rave party going on in some barracks,

Cheers
SWIFTY
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:07 AM   #62
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Here's more on the failed rocket explanation, including a video simulation and photos of the rocket trail from the ground up:

This is how the mysterious spiral happened

The biggest problem with the simulation is that it shows the blue stream as pointy at the wrong end. However, if this stream was mostly formed before the white spiral, then the lower part is in the atmosphere and would not tend to disperse quickly. As the rocket gets higher and the atmosphere thins, the blue stream would disperse more. The white spiral would have to be formed entirely out of the atmosphere in order for the interia of the smoke to cause it to travel as it does. Taking these factors into account, the simulation is believable, and the failed rocket explanation plausible.

Keep in mind that it is almost dawn so the dramatic lighting effect is from the sun just below the horizon shining on smoke that is mostly above the atmosphere. The phenomon does not disappear like a pure energy emanation would, but disperses slowly like smoke. So, I have to go with frickin awesome pictures of a lousy Rusky rocket.

Last edited by Jnana; 12-10-2009 at 01:12 AM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:08 AM   #63
GoingToFast
Banned

One thing that bothers me with thees pictures is that they are in a very high quality, I get a feeling that this is a "Professional Photographer" standing at attention with a high quality camera at a "good spot" for best result - they are just so perfectly "glossy" and "shining" - Who is the Photographer??

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-10-2009 at 01:14 AM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:24 AM   #64
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Astonishing! thanks for posting. Jury's out on what it could be... Bluebeam or Metatron breaking wind. Sorry I mean 'love infusion' lets hope thats it!

Instantly reminds me of the Portal UFO spiral in Russia a couple of years ago though this is distinctly different phenomena;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMPnokYQTT8
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:28 AM   #65
powerviolence
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
One thing that bothers me with thees pictures is that they are in a very high quality, I get a feeling that this is a "Professional Photographer" standing at attention with a high quality camera at a "good spot" for best result - they are just so perfectly "glossy" and "shining" - Who is the Photographer??

LOL are you serious? have you ever used a digital camera? Also do you realize that a huge number of camera owners have at least basic photo editing skills, enough to increase contrast, brightness, etc, in order to make a picture easier to see... It would've sucked if the pictures we got were blurry cell-phone shots or whatever you were expecting.
powerviolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:29 AM   #66
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Night sky taken with adjusted ISO speed. The shutter stays open longer to collect light, good for night shots or pretty effects. You can do this with SRI cameras.

Old 12-10-2009, 02:01 AM   #67
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

WOW WOW WOW that is amazing! What is behind that hill? Ive seen a vid like this before in Russia. This doesnt seem man made. Is this the start of something big?? I wish this would go out to the mainstream, it might wake a few people up.

Very interesting.

Last edited by LucidJia; 12-10-2009 at 02:16 AM.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:27 AM   #68
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

This is NOT a missile!

Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:32 AM   #69
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
It is hard to explain - but for what it is worth it doesn't "feel" like anything man-made.

My instincts say this is the start of something incredible - time will prove me wrong or right.

G
I don't think it's possible for man to create such an effect.

It certainly looked like a portal to me.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:40 AM   #70
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

That was my initial thought to, but I'm nearly convinced now that is all it is. That blue beam is just smoke, the path it took before it started its spiral. The over exposure of an open shutter would make it appear just like that if you ask me, any movement blurs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

This is NOT a missile!

Old 12-10-2009, 02:42 AM   #71
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

I found this info on the following link:

http://www.barentsobserver.com/index...age=0&showall=

There are now sources (TV2) in Norway reporting the Russians have confirmed a failed Bulava ICBM test (possibly the last ever Bulava).

In addition there were mariner warnings to stay out of that area of the White Sea for a rocket launch.
The giant spiral shaped light that could be seen in the eastern sky for several minutes on Wednesday morning was probably caused by a failed missile launch from the White Sea, several Norwegian space and defense experts believe.

Interviewed by the Norwegian TV2, an anonymous Russian military source says it was failed launch of a Bulava missile from a submarine in the White Sea Wednesday morning.

Researcher at the Tromsø Geophysical Observatory Truls Lynne Hansen is certain that the light was caused by a missile launch:

- The missile has probably come out of control and exploded. The peculiar spiral shaped light pattern comes from reflection of the sun in the leaking fuel, he said to Aftenposten.

Spokesman in the Norwegian Defense Jon Espen Lien says that the Norwegian Defense does not know for sure what the light was, but that it probably was a Russian missile:

- It is quite normal that Russia uses the White Sea and the Barents Sea as testing grounds for weapons.

The failed missile launch that was visible over large areas in Northern Norway are now making headlines world-wide. The Russian TV-internet site Russia Today had a news storry late Wednesday evening under the headline "UFO-show in Norway sky welcomes Obama for Nobel Prize ceremony."

According to NRK, Arkhangelsk Radio sent out an advance warning about several missile launches from the White Sea in the period December 7-10.The warning included launches on the night to Wednesday. An anonymous source in the Northern Fleet told Norwegian news paper VG that they had no information about the incident. Press Attaché at Russia’s Embassy in Oslo Vladimir Isupov did neither have any that could explain the light phenomenon over Northern Norway.
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:49 AM   #72
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
That was my initial thought to, but I'm nearly convinced now that is all it is. That blue beam is just smoke, the path it took before it started its spiral. The over exposure of an open shutter would make it appear just like that if you ask me, any movement blurs.
Have you watched the vids? Doesnt look anything like a missle. The blue looks like a trail in the pic, but what about the giant white spiral?
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:52 AM   #73
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Is this normal phenomena when a rocket launch fails & explodes? Because if it is, then why have we not seen pics like these before. Also, there is no conclusive evidence from the Russians that the phenomena was caused by the rocket failure. Story sounds like a fast cover up to me.

from Mystiques post:
The giant spiral shaped light that could be seen in the eastern sky for several minutes on Wednesday morning was probably caused by a failed missile launch from the White Sea, several Norwegian space and defense experts believe......I would expect these experts to know for sure, but they not fully confirming.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:56 AM   #74
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Same spiral thing happened in china today, I believe. Couldn't have been the same missile, right? Was it two failed missiles on the same day in two different countries? Naw. Check out GaiaLove's thread about it...
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:58 AM   #75
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like the missile story is being used to cover something bigger.

Either Project Bluebeam or actual UFOs.