Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-05-2009, 09:33 PM   #1
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Default My take on the coming change to our DNA

It has been said that our DNA is going to change and when it does, we will become ‘aware.’ I think that this is a little bit misleading. To illustrate what I mean, take your computer as an example. When you power up, your desktop appears on screen with the icons for each program that’s installed. Now these programs are all on your computer but to get any of them to become active, you have to double click its icon.

With that concept in mind, switch your attention to yourself and imagine that you are a computer. Now think of all the things you are capable of doing and imagine them to be programs. You want to stand up - so you get up from your chair. You’ve just unconsciously ‘double clicked’ your ‘stand up’ icon. Get the picture?

Okay, now here comes the mind blowing bit - think of a caterpillar. Many of them are rather plain and even sometimes downright ugly. Eventually they pupate and change into beautiful butterflies. A butterfly is quite a dramatic change - appearance, diet, lifestyle are all totally different from a caterpillar’s.

Now the caterpillar’s DNA never changed - the caterpillar was changed by its DNA because the ‘program’ for changing to a butterfly was always ‘installed’ in the caterpillar. So it is with us and the coming change to our ‘awareness.’ When we, as individuals, reach a certain level of faith or belief, then we will unconsciously ‘double click’ our ‘awareness icon.’

The more of us who achieve this state and the more friends and relatives we can lead to do the same, the sooner the snowball effect will take over and the whole of mankind will become aware and benefit from Life, Love and Laughter.

Don’t give up, don’t dwell on the negative, and above all, remember, Nil bastardio carborundum - don’t let the bastards grind you down.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:03 AM   #2
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My take on the coming change to our DNA

Well said; oh, if you want to laugh check out Judy Knot"s "End of the World" thread. It's hysterical!
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:08 AM   #3
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Perhaps this link will help: http://www.in5d.com/12-strand-dna-photon-belt.html
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:13 AM   #4
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Ah Brinty , this will be a thread I will always remember, the transformation of a caterpillar to a butterfly. What an elegant way to say what is happening and explain it in a way everyone can relate to. A toast to you sir on me.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:23 AM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

excellent explanation..simple and beautifu.....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 02:15 PM   #6
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, the other aspect to the DNA changing has to do with Veils. The veils between this world and the other. They will thin significantly.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:52 PM   #7
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
It has been said that our DNA is going to change and when it does, we will become ‘aware.’ I think that this is a little bit misleading. To illustrate what I mean, take your computer as an example. When you power up, your desktop appears on screen with the icons for each program that’s installed. Now these programs are all on your computer but to get any of them to become active, you have to double click its icon.

With that concept in mind, switch your attention to yourself and imagine that you are a computer. Now think of all the things you are capable of doing and imagine them to be programs. You want to stand up - so you get up from your chair. You’ve just unconsciously ‘double clicked’ your ‘stand up’ icon. Get the picture?

Okay, now here comes the mind blowing bit - think of a caterpillar. Many of them are rather plain and even sometimes downright ugly. Eventually they pupate and change into beautiful butterflies. A butterfly is quite a dramatic change - appearance, diet, lifestyle are all totally different from a caterpillar’s.

Now the caterpillar’s DNA never changed - the caterpillar was changed by its DNA because the ‘program’ for changing to a butterfly was always ‘installed’ in the caterpillar. So it is with us and the coming change to our ‘awareness.’ When we, as individuals, reach a certain level of faith or belief, then we will unconsciously ‘double click’ our ‘awareness icon.’

The more of us who achieve this state and the more friends and relatives we can lead to do the same, the sooner the snowball effect will take over and the whole of mankind will become aware and benefit from Life, Love and Laughter.

Don’t give up, don’t dwell on the negative, and above all, remember, Nil bastardio carborundum - don’t let the bastards grind you down.
BRILLIANT BRINTY
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:02 AM   #8
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Brinty, though your jokes and humor have always been uplifting this however is enlightening. When the 'awareness icon' gets double clicked I will be calling it 'going Brinty.'
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:09 AM   #9
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: My take on the coming change to our DNA

Quote:

__________________________________________________ ________

LOVE YOU BRINTY!!!!!!
__________________________________________________ ________
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:05 AM   #10
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

this deserves a BUMP
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:53 AM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Up we go again....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:00 PM   #12
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:

Thanks Britney!
day is offline   Reply With Quote