Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 11-22-2008, 11:07 PM   #1
singyousing
Avalon Senior Member

Default Anomalous Earthquake Activity

After observing earthquake statistics from the USGS website for a few months now, something has struck me as not quite right about some of these quakes. After learning about HAARP and the possibility of man-made quakes I started to take a closer and more educated look at the data.

Notice that there are a large amount of quakes occurring at the same EXACT depth throughout the entire world.

Now, this is just one example of many, so please go and have a look for yourself, and you will find that this is anything but uncommon, as there seems to be an earthquake at exactly 10.0 km at least once a day at various locations with very few exceptions.

Why could this be? These are the possibilities that come to my mind:
1) The data supplied is somehow inaccurate due to an error in the measuring devices.
2) These are naturally occurring quakes all at the same exact depth world-wide.
3) These quakes are being created by someone with some high-tech equipment.

Now, it is easily understood that there are giant plates stacked up, slowing grinding away at each other. It is also easily understood that less commonly there are bigger quakes which are a result of all of that slow grinding. If these plates themselves are so huge that it is possible to get quakes about as deep as 750 km, why is 10.0 km so common? If the nature of earthquakes are really so ambiguous and sporadic, shouldn't they ALL be appearing as in the image below?

Instead, we have a combination of both precision and varying quakes. So, once again, the question is "why?", and perhaps IF this is the work of some group of individuals, then who is behind this? (Is that a harp I hear playing?) Further, if you were them, wouldn't you at least target different depths to make it appear as if these are natural events?

It appears to me, as if there is indeed a group of individuals causing these anomalous quakes, and I can see why they would, as it would speed along the process of getting to the next "big one". But, just to make it clear, this is in no way righteous in my opinion.

Then again, I could be completely off here, but I havn't come up with an explanation for how supposedly ambiguous events appear with such rigidity.

Thank you taking the time to read. Thoughts/contributions/criticisms?
singyousing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:15 PM   #2
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anomalous Earthquake Activity

Alaska seems to be getting a bashing.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:29 PM   #3
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

You are correct - I queried this and many older posts
The depth of 10 is frequent - more than normal
I use this one to check daily, but there are many more accurate sites.
I always asked why 10? Sooooo many at 10? Well perhaps now we have queried, the 'slightly less than 10 figures are cropping up? The 10 and less are soooo disruptive.
I asked the seismological research experts in UK for an answer - and zilch response.

Thank you for your observations - keep at it - check the depths as I think that is a key. 10 was just tooooo frequent until recently when we questionned and now it changes slightly.

Excellent post - and thanks!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:32 PM   #4
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe less then 10 and more disruptive because of the thickness of rock or hardness of general ground, water penetration etc?
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:16 AM   #5
Hippy Chic
Avalon Senior Member

This article may be of interest to you:
On November 17 and 18, 2008 nine H-Bombs were exploded below the Arctic Ocean, near the North Magnetic Pole, within Canadian waters. The explosions were concentrated in an area about 16 km by 16 km (10 miles by 10 miles), were in the 5 to 10 Megaton range, all were 10 km (6.2 miles) deep.
http://www.wariscrime.com/2008/11/21...-arctic-ocean/
Hippy Chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:29 AM   #6
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Still more activity going on as we speak.

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:37 PM   #7
singyousing
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you all for the replies! I am glad others have noticed something odd about these numbers as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
You are correct - I queried this and many older posts
The depth of 10 is frequent - more than normal
I use this one to check daily, but there are many more accurate sites.
I always asked why 10? Sooooo many at 10? Well perhaps now we have queried, the 'slightly less than 10 figures are cropping up? The 10 and less are soooo disruptive.
I asked the seismological research experts in UK for an answer - and zilch response.

Thank you for your observations - keep at it - check the depths as I think that is a key. 10 was just tooooo frequent until recently when we questionned and now it changes slightly.

Excellent post - and thanks!
Avid, I have checked the IRIS website and they actually get their information from USGS, yet each website seems to have earthquakes the other doesn't list, which is a bit strange. How long ago did you ask the folks about the numbers? If there is something wrong here, they would be the ones to know, but could also be under orders to keep their lips sealed. I will also send an email their way asking for an explanation and post it here IF I get one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippy Chic View Post
On November 17 and 18, 2008 nine H-Bombs were exploded below the Arctic Ocean, near the North Magnetic Pole, within Canadian waters. The explosions were concentrated in an area about 16 km by 16 km (10 miles by 10 miles), were in the 5 to 10 Megaton range, all were 10 km (6.2 miles) deep.
Thanks for the article Hippy Chic, interesting indeed! According to the website provided these explosions will allow petroleum to leak out of the earth's crust, so perhaps a pipeline could be installed, for the price of killing off most life in the area.

Certainly, though, this is an interesting thought. Perhaps these recurring numbers which happen on land are bombs being exploded underground? The USGS website has a separate section for mining blasts, which they say only register on their machines about once every two days, which does not account for the numerous anomalies, even if they somehow register on the main seismic display page. Also, these blasts rarely go deeper than about 1 km.
singyousing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:22 PM   #8
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

What a cool post! This is the kind of stuff I like to see here.

Thanks for sharing!!!

(I always wanted to be a geologist when i was young, so this gives me something to do and tugs at my interests! Plus, if we can identify what "the man" is doing, then mehbeh we can bring his a$$ down!)
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:25 PM   #9
Hippy Chic
Avalon Senior Member

I wanted to say sooo mujch here but had to delte!! ONE voice, or mind or thoght can chage this, if you wish or think hard enough you can stop any negative exsperiment happening! That is what 'they' don't want you to remember! You're power.
Hippy Chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:57 AM   #10
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippy Chic View Post
The USGS keeps their map up with quakes for a week. Today is the 24th. the 18th is within the week, the 17th is not.

What I see showing at the North pole here http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/...tho/270_90.php
does NOT show the quakes of the 18th.

Is there something I'm missing?
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote