Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-02-2008, 01:31 AM   #51
spiritual_wanderer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Disclosureproject a fraud ?

I think a person could go mad trying to figure out what's real, what's disinfo, a hoax, etc. I say to listen, if it feels right to you, great. If not, move on. What does it really matter at the end of the day? Is it going to change your reality? It's not going to change mine. But it's really fascinating, and so I pay attention. It's not my Bible or anything. None of this is.
spiritual_wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:10 AM   #52
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritual_wanderer View Post
I think a person could go mad trying to figure out what's real, what's disinfo, a hoax, etc. I say to listen, if it feels right to you, great. If not, move on. What does it really matter at the end of the day? Is it going to change your reality? It's not going to change mine. But it's really fascinating, and so I pay attention. It's not my Bible or anything. None of this is.
thats great if you are woken up to this world and can have that ability to feel out the disinfo.

we are here to wake other people up too. i do believe that the disclosure project is doing great for the world, but when one little thing just does not go. i like to find out why before i can pass it on to people to help them wake up.
otherwise i am better off going back to sleep and slip right into line with the rest of the sheeple
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:02 AM   #53
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

another email.

"Hi Debbie,
I still cannot shake his involvement in the project. do you relate to the presumption of the rockefellers in the secret government? the same one that the disclosure project is trying to shake down and hopefully beat?
I would love to know Dr Greer's view on this. Yours aswell. "

"Yes, the Rockefellers are involved with the secret government.

Debbie"

it's not really telling us much at all. i smell something. no info as to why lawrence rockefeller was involved.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:03 AM   #54
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

"Hi Debbie,

just wondering how much contact Dr Geer or anyone in the project had with Lawrence Rockefeller, and if they new of any agenda he had with the project? Has any of his family continued to help you guys out?
cheers benny."

"Not much, Ben. Just that one meeting I believe.
No one else in his family wants to help us.

Debbie"

i'm not getting anywhere with this.