Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 11-02-2008, 03:13 PM   #51
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ULTRA ALTERNATIVE 9/11 theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataeast View Post
Who are you talking to?

You have completely surrendered your power over to me.

You demonstrate the very things you accuse me of.

As you have dismissed the evidence I presented, which is intrinsic if you are to understand how you have it wrong, there can be no debate of subsequent arguments which basis are dependent on those base assumptions.

I am under no obligation to respond to you, nor do I feel the need to "defend" my position. You are free to speculate as you will, but bear in mind that that is all that it'll be: speculation and innuendo without any evidence.

--"the anonymous and mysterious Dataeast"

"You have completely surrendered your power over to me." <== Words from a psychopathic control shill

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:45 PM   #52
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
"You have completely surrendered your power over to me." <== Words from a psychopathic control shill

-feeler

It's no surprise that you misunderstood that statement, particularly as you've take it out of the context it was given. The alarmist bold & red was quite a nice touch though.

Hint: surrender implies a voluntary effort.

--"psychopathic control shill"

Obviously, according to you as well, I'm also a force to be reckoned with. Quite a compliment, otherwise why would you even bother? You give me more power than I have or deserve.

dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:57 PM   #53
fitzy3400
Avalon Senior Member

All the time investigating 9/11 for myself, I never heard this theory before. It is interesting. My only problem with this is why would they use planes to crash into the building? They could have just used the weapon and blamed the terrorists the same way and started the war in the same way with the same amount of TV coverage. There is a lot I don't understand surrounding 9/11.

fitzy3400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:01 PM   #54
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

It's no surprise that you misunderstood that statement, particularly as you've take it out of the context it was given. The alarmist bold & red was quite a nice touch though.

Hint: surrender implies a voluntary effort.

Obviously, according to you as well, I'm also a force to be reckoned with. Quite a compliment, otherwise why would you even bother? You give me more power than I have or deserve.

"Obviously, according to you as well, I'm also a force to be reckoned with." <== More words from a psychopathic control shill

-feeler
Old 11-02-2008, 04:17 PM   #55
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"Obviously, according to you as well, I'm also a force to be reckoned with." <== More words from a psychopathic control shill

-feeler
You have no arguments left so you resort to name calling, lame.

Old 11-02-2008, 04:21 PM   #56
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy3400 View Post
All the time investigating 9/11 for myself, I never heard this theory before. It is interesting. My only problem with this is why would they use planes to crash into the building? They could have just used the weapon and blamed the terrorists the same way and started the war in the same way with the same amount of TV coverage. There is a lot I don't understand surrounding 9/11.

fitzy, but the psychopaths were itching to try out their alien-technology toys. Can you blame some fertilizer bombs after two 110-story buildings were turned into dust? You can't; nobody will buy your story. Might as well cut out some plane-shape holes and blame the "planes," the "crashes," and the fires. -feeler

Old 11-02-2008, 05:17 PM   #57
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
fitzy, but the psychopaths were itching to try out their alien-technology toys. Can you blame some fertilizer bombs after two 110-story buildings were turned into dust? You can't; nobody will buy your story. Might as well cut out some plane-shape holes and blame the "planes," the "crashes," and the fires. -feeler
The WTC 1&2 buildings were built with wiring in place to allow such a demolition, it's part of it's design. The next step would be to place the explosives, which as someone mentioned before, there was an opportunity prior to do so. Who said fertilizer bomb? Why use something so arcane when any high grade explosive could be used and I don't mean "thermite."

The problem with proving some space based weapon is that it's two layers of complicity, one being 9-11 as an inside job, the other a weapon that would not be disclosed even if it did exist as it would fall into the realm of national security. Good luck with that. It's an academic exercise if you want to pursue it that way.

A real avenue of pursuit might be the paper trail (money) which was omitted in the original 911 Commission.

Last edited by dataeast; 11-02-2008 at 06:10 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 11-03-2008, 02:44 AM   #58
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The WTC 1&2 buildings were built with wiring in place to allow such a demolition, it's part of it's design. The next step would be to place the explosives, which as someone mentioned before, there was an opportunity prior to do so. Who said fertilizer bomb? Why use something so arcane when any high grade explosive could be used and I don't mean "thermite."

The problem with proving some space based weapon is that it's two layers of complicity, one being 9-11 as an inside job, the other a weapon that would not be disclosed even if it did exist as it would fall into the realm of national security. Good luck with that. It's an academic exercise if you want to pursue it that way.

A real avenue of pursuit might be the paper trail (money) which was omitted in the original 911 Commission.

More disinfo from the shill to cover up the application of DEW.

Folks, take a look at the detached (and deformed) top section of the South Tower; the top section did not explode (yet seconds later the concrete of it became dust nevertheless). What could this detachment and deformation do to the alleged "built-in wiring" of the top section? The answer is clear. -feeler

Old 11-03-2008, 10:00 PM   #59
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
More disinfo from the shill to cover up the application of DEW.

Folks, take a look at the detached (and deformed) top section of the South Tower; the top section did not explode (yet seconds later the concrete of it became dust nevertheless). What could this detachment and deformation do to the alleged "built-in wiring" of the top section? The answer is clear. -feeler
Deformation of the upper floors through the detonation of explosives around the internal load bearing members prior to the orchestrated severing of the upper floors by timed explosives?
Old 11-27-2008, 11:37 AM   #60
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post
have to agree with whitewolf there...
Agreed.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:17 PM   #61
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy3400 View Post

Shock and awe.

Watch what my left hands does and pay no attention to the right hand or what its intention is.

DEW used on 9-11? yes. Thermate and Thermite? yes. Planes hit the building? yes. Worlds biggest ever Gold Bullion robbery? yes. US Inside job? yes - however the why and who will stun you.

Think not of them and us, but 'them' against 'those' with us caught in the middle of a push me pull you warfare strategy.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote