Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 10-05-2009, 08:49 PM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Enron Video

Here are some video clips regarding an Enron documentary video titled 'The Smartest Guys in the Room'. The full movie has been removed from YouTube. Should we learn lessons from documentaries which are not related to aliens/ufo's/paranormal/etc and apply the investigative principles to aliens/ufo's/paranormal/etc? I think so. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zMak...x=0&playnext=1

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-26-2009 at 09:01 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:02 AM   #2
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Enron Video

Are you implying a movie such as "UFO - Greatest Story Ever Denied" is not done to the same journalistic standard as a PBS "Frontline" episode?
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:01 AM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I guess what I'm thinking about is a principle I call Contextual Superimposition...where one considers something seemingly unrelated to your primary subject...and then returns to the original topic with a different perspective...in search of the Eureka Phenomenon. Ufology/spirituality/aliens/etc can be such an emotional quest for many of us...whereas considering a financial scandal produces quite different thoughts and emotions. One of the threads I started was on the Oklahoma City Bombing rather than starting yet another one on 9/11. I sort of like roads which are less traveled...in my search for significant differences.

By the way...what is the best documentary available which is critical of ufology/spirituality/aliens/etc?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-06-2009 at 01:06 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:44 AM   #4
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Best documentary available ... i have no idea, my schizo Gemini mind can't make such decisions,
that's like asking me my favorite color or favorite song to which i reply hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... dunno!
Old 10-06-2009, 03:06 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just rewatched 'The Greatest Story Ever Denied'. It's superb. I'm interested in the benevolent/malevolent debate regarding aliens. A documentary examining the seemingly non-physical aspects of the alien/ufo phenomenon would be of interest to me. Is this a demonic/fallen angel phenomenon with ufo's materializing and dematerializing...and aliens walking through walls and appearing in a variety of forms (including politicians and pontiffs)? Should we feel 'saved' or '$crewed'? Do they rule over us...consider us to be cattle...and eat our children?

My current bias is that there are both benevolent and malevolent non-humans...but that we are mostly dealing with the malevolents presently and historically...and that we may need to establish our sovereignty...and become much more responsible and ethical...before we routinely deal with the benevolents. Removal of the malevolents might allow us to 'ascend' into regular interaction with the benevolents. 'Ascending' into the malevolent 'rep-realm' might be the end of us all. Why? I'm not sure...but that's what I think about and wonder about. I'd like to see a documentary which properly deals with these issues.

Anyway...the Enron video was a case-study in irresponsible greed, lies, cover-ups, blind-ambition, etc. It was smoke and mirrors all the way. Could there be a parallel in the military/industrial/alien complex? Who is in control? I'm not sure I really want to know the answers. I get the feeling that there are some very, very frightened and desperate people with cosmic clearances. I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-06-2009 at 03:16 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:09 AM   #6
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

'Greatest Story.. ' was quite impressive, i should have used a different example.
I guess i meant some of those 'fair use law' pseudo-documentaries that are nothing more than collected footage and a voice-over put together by a teenager in his bedroom that you watch a minute or two of then turn off saying "what a load of cr*p"
Old 10-06-2009, 09:20 AM   #7
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

ortho - This is one video you've posted, which I've already seen! The Enron story is personal. I have already written about it a bit on this forum. The province I live in (Alberta, Canada) was, maybe is, infiltrated by these oily bums, due to our oil resources. We also have a fair number of our own bums - quite a few in government actually. Our provincial government deregulated energy, promising cheap bills at election time to sell it. It started officially Jan 1, 2001. Enron moved in, tested its scheme here for the California rip-offs, deaths. It made off with I forget how much Albertans' money. Then, our bills went up, and also have been high since.

Enron withheld power from Alberta's grid in 2001. A lot of people were very upset. Nothing happened. Our provincial and federal governments did nothing in the Competition Bureau, courts, Parliament, legislature, anywhere. The Energy Minister told people to wear a sweater. A similar thing happened with obscene profits Cargill made during our BSE crisis in 2003 - the govt 'help' money really went to transnational corporations and very minimally to ranchers, who were suffering financially. Then the final study about that, and consequences one would expect, were squelched in the federal report.

Yup. Enron > Cheney > Schwarzenegger > etc.

I'm with you. It's hard to know what's going on in UFO land. Important things are right in front of us. This is recent (Project Braveheart... another brilliant idea):

Department of Justice Press Release
June 1, 2009 - Former Enron Broadband Chief Financial Officer Pleads Guilty to Falsifying Books and Records
In an attempt to generate earnings sufficient to meet the earnings target, Howard admitted that he and others at EBS structured a transaction known as “Project Braveheart”...
http://houston.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/p...9/ho060109.htm

---------------------------

Enron tested ploy in Alberta
Bankrupt firm manipulated provincial electricity system, evidence suggests

Jason Markusoff, The Edmonton Journal, February 5, 2005
http://www.bruderheim-rea.ca/Journal..._macdonald.htm

EDMONTON - Newly unearthed evidence suggests Enron Corp. manipulated the Alberta electricity system during deregulation's early stages to reap revenues of $45 million in a single day, part of a scheme code-named "Project Stanley," likely a nod to the Stanley Cup trophy....

-------------------------
Rant - Alberta, what to say...
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...d.php?p=129099
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote