Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 07-07-2009, 11:08 PM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Waco Revisited

The following is a very sad documentary regarding the Waco Massacre. I found it to be well done and balanced. Please consider this comparatively recent historical event in the context of current discussions regarding the New World Order, Fascism, Police State, etc. I like the idea of reexamining all terrorism, wars, disasters, assassinations, etc. This one is worth watching. Watch and weep:

1. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...37966377572665

2. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...03175934&hl=en

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-11-2009 at 06:43 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 05:18 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Waco Revisited

Is there no interest in the Waco Massacre? Has everyone seen this documentary? There is plenty of interest in the Michael Jackson thread. This is a very well done video. Addressing issues with the luxury of hindsight may help us to prevent future atrocities.

I think I may have been in a class where David Koresh was a visitor. I am also aware of some of the prophetic and political issues which swirled around this group. I am very fearful that this sort of thing(massacre) could happen again...with any number of groups or individuals. This is a very scary phenomenon. And very, very sad.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-16-2009 at 05:33 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:28 AM   #3
sleepingnomore

I'm interested and will view these sometime tonight. I think everyone has read so much about both sides of Waco and they are concerned with the daily drama of the vaccine and economic fears being plastered everywhere.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:36 AM   #4
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

My mind was made up a long time ago about waco, the gvts illegal actions, and the joke of the alphabet agency's lies that I became so disgusted with the lack of interest in our countrymen and women who bought the story fed to them from major media that no one cares how people can be murdered and blamed for their murders.

Ruby Ridge, Waco, Oklahoma City, 9/11, Iraq, and now it looks like millions could be killed by gvt created pandemics or their "prevention" and not enough will give a damn about it as long as they have their comfy jobs, suburban lifestyles..... until it's too late and we are living under the total world control by the elites. Of course I do believe there is always a chance that all could turn out well for I do believe in the power of love and Divine justice.

So, that's my rant, and I'll leave it at that.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:06 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for the responses. It's hard to get properly informed...and remain in a balanced frame of mind. We are busy. We are distracted. We are frazzled. And facing the truth about anything can require a lot of work and pain. As I started listening to people like Bill Cooper...I realized that many people who seemed to be upset with the government...were almost more upset with the general public. I don't have an answer...but I think that forums such as this one are a huge step in the right direction.

I like the idea of reviewing recent history...where the dust has settled...books have been written...documentaries have been made...and some of the major players are now retired...and are willing to open up a bit. Irrationality flourishes in the heat of battle. Hindsight is 20/20...or it should be.

I keep thinking that the whole thing right now...is for everyone...from Lucifer to the kindergarten drop-out...to get informed without getting mad. There needs to be a global rethinking of EVERYTHING. We need to consider everything...from all angles...all the time. I know that's impossible...but it's a worthy goal. People need to start getting PhD's in subjects such as RESPONSIBILITY, LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING...instead of ENTOMOLOGY. No offense...but that really bugs me.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-16-2009 at 06:26 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:34 PM   #6
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

ODM, I agree about wonderful forums such as this, and staying informed. My irritation stems from my experience in dealing with the masses. I am ever the seeker of knowledge and information, but on Waco, I really don't think there is much more to know beyond more damning evidence that they were murdered and it was a test of what we will put up with from jack booted government thugs.

I have been on the forefront of these issues for decades. Those who are aware are and have been involved, called their politicians, radio talk shows, protested, and been ignored, laughed at by ignoramuses who refuse to get informed and repeat the media line. There are millions ****** off over the tax issues, protesting, and being completely ignored by the media. Get 25 Palestinians protesting Israel and it's a "mass gathering", get 6000 protesting the American government in city after city, equaling hundreds of thousands, and it's a few wackos with tin hats.

Facts are facts. I know what happened at Ruby Ridge, Waco, Oklahoma City, 9/11 etc and I don't need more facts to understand the game that is being played. America is re-creating the political machine of Nazi Germany complete with all the propaganda. Apparently, there is a formula to destroy a society piece by piece, and it works. The only counter measure it appears will be energetics, and refusing to go along with the "program". I don't know the future, but I do know what I will and will not go along with and it is a life choice.

I am not afraid to talk about the truth with anyone who is interested in the facts, but I also know who has been open in my sphere of influence and who has bought the media line. They did a very good job of maligning the "militia" movement from the 1990's, and I wonder where so many are today. I knew people targeted by BATF and are in prison today. I think many are laying low due to the fear of losing jobs, family, and freedom. What's the answer? Love, peace and truth seem to be the only solution. I can't see them trying to just herd us off into camps or openly kill us. No, it will be the constant chipping away at freedom, and slow change. If we have not gotten up in arms over the past 10 years changes, I seriously don't see us doing anything en masse in the future to get rid of the scum playing these political games. There was a great book called "Checkmate: the game of Princes" back in the 90's and they do play the game well.

In the end, it is all about our spiritual evolution.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:10 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Unified Serenity. The internet is changing everything. The alternative media...combined with people from around the world...chatting with each other online may save us...if we can keep the internet from being heavily censored or shut down completely.

I thought I understood Waco...but this documentary brought out details that I hadn't noticed. I just thought it was worth encouraging people to do some more thinking about Waco...especially in light of what has happened since 9/11. Perhaps completely understanding one event can help us to properly understand previous and subsequent events. A lot of these horrific events seem to have eerie similarities. The repeated cover-ups, ommission of pertinent facts, slanted and one-sided lines of reasoning and questioning, blatent lies, etc, etc...are very troubling to me. Something is very, very wrong. This goes for most of our wars, assasinations, economic disasters, scandals, terrorist events, etc...throughout U.S. history.

Who, EXACTLY, is trying to destroy us...and Constitutional Responsible Freedom? Who do you think is responsible...Lucifer? When we find out who it is...what should we do about it...Lucifer? What future atrocities might they have planned for us...Lucifer? As the God of This World...perhaps you should bring them to justice...Lucifer. You are meticulously legalistic...aren't you...Lucifer? How about making a public appearance...to answer these, and other, questions...Lucifer? How about a one hour interview on 60 Minutes...with no commercials...Lucifer? It's time for disclosure...Lucifer. You are obligated to show yourself to the whole world.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-16-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:19 PM   #8
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I think part of the issue is the gun selling business the Davidians were involved in, which included the sale of class 3 firearms (full auto) which they neglected to pay the tax on, thus BATF wanting to make an example of them. Then there were the dummy hand grenades they used for gag gift items where one would put a number on the pull pin and on the plaque the grenade was mounted on, it said "Complaint department, take a number".

BATF wanted a great looking bust and executed their plan terribly. By all means, watch the videos that show the agents shooting themselves, the lack of return fire from those in the buildings, and the infra red evidence of shooting those trying to escape the burning building. The whole thing was a psy ops operation to see if the American people are submissive enough to do more overt gun grabs. The elite cannot carry out their full plan unless they remove most of the guns from the hands of private citizens.

JFK signed a 3 part treaty that gradually built up the authority of the UN and in each stage put in tighter gun control laws with the final stage being the disarming of the American people. A disarmed people is a controllable people.

The steady erosion of the Constitution and Bill of Rights to progress us towards a totalitarian controlled populace is the ultimate goal. There were documents circulated in the 90's regarding the plan to reorganize America into 10 zones with limited freedom of travel. "Vampire Killer 2000" was an interesting document. I think it can still be found.

I'm sure we will see another big step to take away guns, and it won't be pretty.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:47 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I watched the video again today. What a nightmare! If they wanted to simply deal with the gun situation...they could have secured a search warrant...and arrived without an army...and politely examined the guns...and calmly dealt with any illegalities and tax issues. The authorities seemed to really want a fight. The whole thing was a horrible mess...and terribly mishandled. This was NOT another Jonestown. This seemed to be a group of rugged individualists with peculiar(but not dangerous) religious views...and some moral irregularities(which were already being addressed). The authorities seemed to want to make a bloody and burnt example out of them. Was this a trial run for the religous persecution and extermination which many fear will accompany the establishment of the New World Order? Was this a burnt offering to Lucifer? Some have suggested that 9/11 was such a sacrifice. I don't know.

The FLIR footage of machine guns being fired into the burning building was diabolical to the nth degree. These poor people...including women and children couldn't escape death at this point (in most cases, I suspect) even if they really wanted to. This is something which one might expect the Nazis to have done in WWII.

I'm still strongly leaning toward basing the United Nations on the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. This would be the right way to do globalism. I have a high resolution photo of the U.N. Security Council as the background on my computer. To me...the Security Council should report to the General Assembly...which should have the ultimate power in the U.N. Check out the U.N. website. http://www.un.org/en/ The existing globalist plans seem to be dreamed up by malevolent aliens. There is some evidence for this. Right...Lucifer?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-17-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:33 AM   #10
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Hey ODM,

With all your questions to Lucifer I'm afraid to answer anymore of your questions. Seems it's just you and me on this thread anyway.

Have a good night,

Unified Serenity
Old 07-17-2009, 09:31 AM   #11
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting this Orthodoxymoron... Very informative Vids...

Very sad, those poor children ... Thank God for the internet as the evils are continuing to be exposed...

Found this fits in with the Vids...must read...

"After this deadly tear gas/nerve gas combination had had time to do its debilitating and paralyzing work on all the men, women and children in the compound, 4-man “Delta Force” team -- actually some of the CIA’s top professional assassins -- made its entry into the compound. Fittingly for a black operation, they were dressed all in black, from head to toe, as stated above. "

"The bottom line here is that 86 men, women and children died -- i.e. they were murdered -- in the Branch Davidian compound on Monday, April 19th, 1993 -- ALL at the hands of the 4 members of this CIA “wet” team, operating under cover of the “Delta Force”. "

further reading here http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=37

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:40 PM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

That's funny Unified Serenity! I don't think Lucifer would give me the time of day...let alone answer my questions. But, you know, I don't remember my dreams...so who knows what goes on when I sleep? I seem to wake up more tired than when I went to sleep. Ignorance is bliss sometimes! My 'questions' are simply a unique way of addressing a subject which doesn't get talked about a lot. I keep thinking that those who monitor this site might be able to pass something relevant on to those who are on the inside of what I suspect is a very, very dark predicament for humanity. I'm really glad that I'm not an insider. I'm miserable enough, as it is!

Despite everything...I think that the Branch Dividians should not have fired one shot...even if the ATF shot first. They should have run for cover...called 911...and arranged to peacefully surrender to the authorities almost immediately. Then they could have fought it out in court. You may have the right of way on the highway...but if you see an accident in the making...you need to put on the brakes and turn the steering wheel...to avoid a disaster. Exercising freedom of speech and religion, and the right to keep and bear arms, was constitutionally guaranteed...but engaging in an armed confrontation with the authorities was a very bad idea.

Regarding the Delta Force soldiers entering the compound after it was supersaturated with CS gas...I hadn't heard this before...and, if true, this whole thing was even more diabolical than I thought. I just keep asking myself 'who was giving Bill Clinton and Janet Reno orders?' This certainly was not dreamed up by the FBI and ATF people in Waco...or maybe not even in Washington D.C. Were orders being given from a Deep Underground Military Base...or the Dark Side of the Moon? Why is there a black helicopter circling my house...and a shapeshifting Delta Force soldier pounding on my front door? He's yelling that he's here to help me. Oh God! The helicopter just morphed into a UFO! I'M SO SOL!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-17-2009 at 03:26 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:23 PM   #13
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I'm ready a very nice book right now called Political Ponerology.
It's in very advanced form of writing but it's very good in explaining this disease of evil we have today infiltrated through political figures from the top to the bottom as well as in families.
It discussed pathologies and how there's a very small % of people who have inherited or not pathologies and how this can affect the masses.
It's basically a study into the nature of evil and I like how the writes says that if this is studies thoroughly, it can help prevent and protect these "sociopaths" from continuing to create destruction.
It's through not understand this that it continues, because if not really understood, how can we find a cure, if there is a cure?
I highly recommend this book; although, I need a dictionary to read each page, it's quite enlighting.
I also have another great book called "Spirit Releasement Therapy" which shows the other side of the coin through a Therapists clinial point of view on how demons & spirits can influence and possess people, weapon, systems, groups, and how through this very gentle releasement therapy approach, these beings can be released.
I also recomment this book to see the other side of this.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:35 PM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you deb003. It seems that the bright lights are being turned on...and the bad-guys are being exposed...and examined by a lot of microscopes. They need secrecy...and that secrecy is disappearing. When this madness is resolved...I think things will be a lot better...even for the bad-guys. In a sense...we need to save them from themselves and from the demonic forces which hover over them and possess them.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:58 PM   #15
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I`ve looked at both Ruby Ridge and Waco since last ODM both should have never happened a total waste of time effort and money least to say human lives . Power corrupts and from the 3 of the last 4 Presidents both Bush`s and Clinton this has shown itself to be evident in some of their domestic policies
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:10 PM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I too have known the truth behind Waco.

The news likes to bring these up to keep us dumbed down and there are alot of people that still shake their heads believing these were cults.

It breaks my heart especially seeing as this type of **** continues.

It makes me stronger and pushes me on with what I know I have to do to get the true message out there

thanks for posting this tread. It does reach out to those that are just waking up
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:00 PM   #17
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
I'm ready a very nice book right now called Political Ponerology.
It's in very advanced form of writing but it's very good in explaining this disease of evil we have today infiltrated through political figures from the top to the bottom as well as in families.
It discussed pathologies and how there's a very small % of people who have inherited or not pathologies and how this can affect the masses.
It's basically a study into the nature of evil and I like how the writes says that if this is studies thoroughly, it can help prevent and protect these "sociopaths" from continuing to create destruction.
It's through not understand this that it continues, because if not really understood, how can we find a cure, if there is a cure?
I highly recommend this book; although, I need a dictionary to read each page, it's quite enlighting.
I also have another great book called "Spirit Releasement Therapy" which shows the other side of the coin through a Therapists clinial point of view on how demons & spirits can influence and possess people, weapon, systems, groups, and how through this very gentle releasement therapy approach, these beings can be released.
I also recomment this book to see the other side of this.
Thanks for the book recommendations Deb. If you like this subject, try reading "People of the Lie" by M. Scott Peck. I read it when I was an adjunctive therapist for small children. There is no cure for sociopaths or those with anti-social personality disorder as they like to call it today. Our last President would never have amounted to much of anything in my opinion had he not been a son of G. H. W. Bush. He got everything due to being the son of the "big" man. I believe many people have entered politics with honorable intentions then been blackmailed into serving the elites when they trap them in various career ending situations. Not all are sociopaths, but many are spineless.

Many people today have low morals, and are easily caught if targeted. We had an anonymous survey done in my sociology department in college that found that over 70% of the males would date rape a girl if they knew for certain they would not be caught. It was an eye opening revelation to the female students in the department. This was done back in the 80's and the survey could no be called completely scientific, but it was truly anonymous. One could ask then what the numbers would be if a woman made overt sexual advances on a man would he say yes, and then without knowing put himself in a situation where he was secretly videotaped and thus be a subject of blackmail?

Also, what of the powerful perks they get once in positions of power? It must be like a drug to some of them, and the more power they get by going along just creates a more and more slippery slope. Our election system is broken here in America. It's rigged and I don't see any easy way to just throw the bums out! I don't believe a violent revolt will work, and thus I am left with wondering what we the people can do at this point.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:32 PM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Unified Serenity: Your last post was very interesting. A lot of us are spineless wonders. We're not particularly evil...just clueless and gutless...and I'm speaking for myself. I think bribing and blackmail is rampant. Getting informed without getting mad(or going crazy) keeps rising to the top of my list of things which could save the world. A cold infowar...if you will. I continue to think that our ultimate enemies are not human. We'd goof things up on our own...but not this bad. If we got rid of the malevolent aliens(and humans) by placing all the mothers on a mothership...we would still have massive problems...but I think things would gradually improve. But it still might take centuries to reach Nirvana.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-18-2009 at 02:30 AM.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:38 AM   #19
happyhollergal

I personally appreciate you sharing the videos, as I was completely unaware of the Waco story in its entirety, because at the time it happened, I was still asleep and under the influence of our modern media kings. There is so much history that is unknown to many, and it takes efforts like yours to re-educate those of us who have been dumbed down for decades. While it makes me experience many emotions (extreme sadness and pure out ****** off), unless folks start taking time to really get involved and join together as one, rather than just talking about it, things will continue to decline. We put up with their murders because we're afraid we'll be next. What happened to the built-in courage most of us were born with, to stand against injustice? Mine has been awakened, with help from people like you and those who put the information out there. Keep on caring! Thank you.
Old 07-18-2009, 02:28 AM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you happyhollergal. I don't really blame the media. They give us what we want...and what the aliens want us to get! Again...the internet is changing everything. If the mainstream media broadcast what we view and talk about on this forum...the results might be disasterous. There is a time and place for everything. I'm really trying to be on everyone's side...rather than taking sides.
Old 07-18-2009, 04:45 PM   #21
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
I personally appreciate you sharing the videos, as I was completely unaware of the Waco story in its entirety, because at the time it happened, I was still asleep and under the influence of our modern media kings. There is so much history that is unknown to many, and it takes efforts like yours to re-educate those of us who have been dumbed down for decades. While it makes me experience many emotions (extreme sadness and pure out ****** off), unless folks start taking time to really get involved and join together as one, rather than just talking about it, things will continue to decline. We put up with their murders because we're afraid we'll be next. What happened to the built-in courage most of us were born with, to stand against injustice? Mine has been awakened, with help from people like you and those who put the information out there. Keep on caring! Thank you.

Thanks for your post HH, I wonder if anyone tried to share the truth with you at some point and if you rebuffed them. For me this is all very old news, and I guess I am just frustrated after years of seeking for knowledge and truth there are so many who are uninformed. It's great that you woke up, and maybe we each have our own timetable to join in the fight. I'm glad you are awake now. Did you at one time think those like us were just nutters? How will you handle joining the group if so?

Welcome to Avalon

Unified Serenity
Old 07-19-2009, 02:39 AM   #22
happyhollergal

Hey Unified Serenity! Actually, noone in my family or friends ever mentioned Waco to me, so all I knew was what was shown on the news. I was busy raising 3 children on my own, working 2 jobs and going to college. As a matter of fact, until I had my own sighting last September, yes, I thought UFO believers were either attention seekers or fruitcakes. Raised in southeast Georgia, southern Baptist family, I was very influenced by what my family and small town beliefs were. I bought into the game. I feel grateful that I had the opportunity to wake up, just wish I had at an earlier age, but grateful nonetheless. I've done 10 months of extensive research, so I've probably learned more in that time about the REAL truth than I have in my lifetime on all subjects combined. So, to answer your question as to how I'll adjust to the group, I feel like I've been connected to Avalon from the beginning of my new journey, since I did join last October. I've read the posts every day, I just never contribute because so many others are much more knowledgeable than I am. I suppose I'm just now becoming comfortable with sharing with others. Thank you for asking and giving me a chance to answer. It does help bring me out of my shell. Love and Peace to all!
Old 07-29-2009, 08:45 PM   #23
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Certainly glad I took the time to watch these videos.

I only knew some of this and found that I wasn't even close to knowing what really happened

I know the story regarding the children and the sickos in the CIA, Wash DC, FBI, Police, Priest, Cardinals and much much more are true.

there was a story in the papers regarding this that bush sr tried to stifle but to no avail.

http://www.rense.com/general74/mother.htm

It all ties in.................
Old 07-29-2009, 11:16 PM   #24
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

mntruthseeker: Thank-you for watching. Misery loves company! Seriously...this documentary was very informative in many ways. It wasn't just an angry, slanted attack against the government. It was very damaging...but it presented the information in a calm, fair, and rational manner. The interviews, hearings, and footage at the compound, were very revealing. The passage of time makes it easier to properly evaluate this sad chapter in American history. My intention was not to make anyone angry. I just want us all to learn from this event...so that this sort of thing doesn't happen again.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-29-2009 at 11:18 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:25 PM   #25
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
mntruthseeker: Thank-you for watching. Misery loves company! Seriously...this documentary was very informative in many ways. It wasn't just an angry, slanted attack against the government. It was very damaging...but it presented the information in a calm, fair, and rational manner. The interviews, hearings, and footage at the compound, were very revealing. The passage of time makes it easier to properly evaluate this sad chapter in American history. My intention was not to make anyone angry. I just want us all to learn from this event...so that this sort of thing doesn't happen again.
You are welcome and I thank you for putting the vedeos out here

YES, I re read some of the postings here and feel a little sad. It has nothing to do with "mindwashing" not at all. These people were on our side. They were the truthers and marked as so many of us have, been marked as crazies.............

I was one of those that believed they were all crazies or nuts. Here is one of the stories. more than one out there too.

http://tomflocco.com/fs/PhotographerTied.htm

NOW...............you can look at all of the groups that were somehow "slaughtered" and accused of committing suicide and it really gives you a whole different picture.

I once asked someone "why do you keep talking about drinking the coolaid"?

Now, I understand and getting the picture clearer everyday.

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 08-03-2009 at 10:31 PM.