Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-30-2008, 03:17 PM   #26
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone coming forth about Vatican message?

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
The vatican is 'mystery babylon', they have their own space program. When Tony Blair left office he turned catholic, bush also wants to turn, he ran up to andrews afb to welcome the ratt- he never does that for foreign visitors.
when pope jp2 met sr. lucia (fatima) she expressed concern that the 3rd secret had not been revealed, jp2 promised he would release it and Lucia asked him to leave it until she was dead. Sr Lucia died, jp2 was suddenly taken to hospital where he had his voice box removed. on easter sunday the ratt read out the watery version of the third secret, jp2 can be seen thumping the window in frustration at what was taking place and he could do nothing about it. He died shortly after and was buried in an upside down coffin- the ratt took over.
What can you provide in the way of confirmation of this info?
Thanks.
strayslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:29 PM   #27
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 04:34 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:37 PM   #28
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strayslack View Post
What can you provide in the way of confirmation of this info?
Thanks.
Just google and youtube it:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/747312.stm pope jp2 goes to fatima
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/806391.stm the ratt takes over while jp2 is still alive

check out the timeline of the pope, sr. lucia's death etc
Listen to malachai martin on youtube, also the PC interview with Leo Zagami http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLfRsReGII
War criminal blair is now a catholic

other info here which i just discovered http://www.tldm.org/fatimagate.htm
one love
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:10 AM   #29
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

As Paola Harris's recent book editor I asked her for permission to post this which she granted and is from her new, unpublished book.

In Memorium
A personal recollection by Paola Leopizzi Harris
October 27, 2008

“When we talk about ‘Extraterrestrials,’ we refer to humanoid beings that are, like us, of both a spiritual and a material nature, a physical body (for which to move they indeed need spacecraft), although in their case the relationship between mind and matter might be a different one than in our case. For this, we do not have scientific evidence yet, although we are approaching this question slowly thanks to an increasing number of careful studies and research.” (Monsignor Corrado Balducci, 1923-2008)

We need to thank Monsignor Corrado Balducci for those words and for choosing to become part of the UFO research community. We all mourn the passing of this great man but especially I, who was a close friend of his.

Msgr. Balducci is one of the best-known and most respected Italian theologians. The Roman priest and Curia member served the Holy See as a diplomat and member of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples (Propaganda Fide). He is an expert on demonology and parapsychology, was for several years the exorcist of the diocese of Rome, the Pope’s diocese. Msgr. Balducci wrote several books, including the best seller 'Il Diavolo' (the Devil) which reached 14 print runs in the hardcover edition. Furthermore, he was a regular guest on the Italian State TV (Rai Due), where he made several statements on the UFO phenomenon since 1995. He spoke on the UFO congresses in Acapulco and San Marino. His words are indeed noteworthy, since it is the very first detailed statement of a senior Roman Catholic theologian and Curia member on the UFO phenomenon. More than that, it demonstrates the openness of the Roman Catholic church in this question and can be considered the first ever complex positive statement regarding the UFO/ET reality from the point of view of a major world religion - with its over 1 Billion faithful, the Roman Catholic Church is indeed the largest religious community on Earth. His influence in disclosing the extraterrestrial presence on Earth was a pioneering effort in a highly skeptic atmosphere. In light of the Vatican announcement of May 13th, 2008 made by Father Funes, chief Vatican Astronomer, in which he said that the extraterrestrial is our brother or sister and that Jesus did not need to die for him because aliens are born without “original sin,” we can see how Monsignor Balducci was avante guarde and the messenger of this Vatican position. Many times, he told me, “Witness testimony is essential to the human experience as it is to UFO sightings. This applies to the religious life, too. Indeed the Christian religion is based on the testimony of humans who became witnesses of God's revelation in historical events.”

His Research work and his Theories
Perhaps Monsignor Balducci is in a dimension that will now bring him many answers, those we are all looking for! Often I would ask permission in Rome to bring over foreign researchers to meet him. He is quoted in Dr. Steven Greer’s Disclosure Project video and has received a lifetime award at Steven Bassett’s X-Conference in Washington DC in 2005, when I accompanied him to America after a twenty year absence. There he met with top Mexican research journalist Jaime Maussan for many hours to discuss the “special nature” of the Mexican sightings, the flotilla. “Mexico is a very spiritual place,” he said. It should be noted that Padre Baldacci had been Vatican Nuncio in Washington many years before. I also did the interpreting for him in the documentary FASTWALKERS produced by Robert Miles Safe space Productions.

I fist met Monsignor Balducci at a May 1999 conference in San Marino where I was translator for Dr. John Mack. Many famous researchers like Dr. Mack sought out Padre Balducci’s advice. It is a shame that both these two men are no longer with us. It is essential to note that Padre Balducci also spoke to Zecharia Sitchin in 2002 and I photographed this historic meeting. As it happened, in April 2000, Zecharia Sitchin became engaged in a public discussion of those very issues with a leading theologian of the Vatican, Monsignor Corrado Balducci, during an international conference held in Bellaria (Rimini) in Italy. The historic dialogue was reported at the time on this official website of Zecharia Sitchin.

Sitchin describes it like this!

The Dialogue with Zecharia Sitchin
“We have much to talk about.” Msgr. Balducci said to me as he came forward to congratulate me on my presentation. “I have great esteem for your scholarship.”

We returned to the hotel for lunch. My American fans, intent on not missing a word of the forthcoming dialogue, surrounded our table in a semi-circle. In the hours-long session, Msgr. Balducci outlined the positions he was going to state from a prepared text in his talk the next day. While my approach was based on physical evidence, his was a purely Roman Catholic theological-philosophical one seeking the spiritual aspects. Yet, our conclusions converged.

“There must be something in it.” Balducci continued. “The hundreds and thousands of eyewitness reports leave no room for denying that there is a measure of truth in them, even allowing for optical illusions, atmospheric phenomena and so on.” As a Catholic theologian such witnessing cannot be dismissed. “Witnessing is one way of transmitting truth, and in the case of the Christian religion, we are talking about a Divine Revelation in which witnessing is crucial to the credibility of our faith. Life may exist on other planets is certainly possible. The Bible does not rule out that possibility. On the basis of scripture and on the basis of our knowledge of God's omnipotence, His wisdom being limitless, we must affirm that life on other planets is possible.” He told Sitchin, author of The Twelfth Planet: “Moreover, this is not only possible, but also credible and even probable.”

In his later years, I found Monsignor Balducci often distracted by metaphysical concepts and he would stray off into different tangents as we would try to lead him back on track. He was a very random abstract thinker and a very intelligent man. Monsignor Balducci has an incredible archive of news clippings on UFOs and the paranormal. It fascinated him. Unlike many of us researchers, he excluded nothing in the cosmic mystery and had begun “connecting the dots” long ago.

He explained: “There are thousands of persons in all the world who claim that they saw a UFO at least once, and many even claim a contact with their crews.” He would say, “On this basis, it can no longer be denied that there is indeed something true about them. Any skepticism would be completely unjustified und unreasonable! Of course some eyewitness reports are based on imagination, hallucination or external influence. In other instances, they are caused by atmospheric phenomena, lenticular clouds or ball-lightning. Let me add one more important point: The general apriori-skepticism, the systematic total denial damages, even destroys, the basic value of the human testimony with grave and incalculable consequences, since it is indeed the fundament of human society if individual, social or religious. Of course there is always one or the other exemption, there are errors and lies, but generally all our life is based on what we learned from others. It is unthinkable to live without this basic confidence; unimaginable are the consequences of a general negation of the human experience on the individual, social and religious life. It would destroy the very fundament of any human society!”

“We can exclude that angels use spaceships nor does the devil need to manifest himself like that. As purely spiritual beings angels can project themselves at any place they want to reach and, in rare instances, when they want to reveal themselves take a visible form without any difficulty.”

A Personal Remembrance of an extraordinary man
We would meet often at his home on Via Pio IV in Rome. Balducci would be doing his own research. He would often audiotape me as I shared my research or my newest stories, people I met, investigative world-travels. He had thousands of news clippings meticulously categorizing the paranormal. He wanted to write two books. One about God’s Infinite Mercy and a second one on UFOs. He had a habit of calling me by my last name. “Listen Harris, UFOs are real.” he would say. I think he thought using my first name was too personal but we were personal in this great friendship. My mother and I would dine often with him and he would have a different wine for every course we ate in a four-course Italian meal.

Padre Balducci considered himself a ufologist as well as demonologist. I remember well his showing his business card that said this very thing to a stranger on a plane ride back from Washington D.C. in 2005. I was too tired to talk to him so Padre Balducci went up into the cabin to sit next to a perfect stranger and spread the word. I found him there two hours later. He was so friendly that on our train rides back from Conferences, Monsignor Balducci would speak to everyone, especially children. He would talk about everything but passionately about the paranormal and often “bless” perfect strangers as they lined up. He did this in the Cincinnati, Ohio airport on our way to Washington. He had an excitement, wonderment, a childlike quality that I personally experienced the two New Years Eve’s that I spent with him. He was the first to light up the firecrackers that sparkled, the last to leave his window after the New Year’s light display and he kept his Christmas decorations up all year around so we, his visitors, could enjoy them.

He had a houseboy from India called Jinnison that Padre Balducci considered as a son more than an employee. Jinnison cooked, knew where everything was in the house, which because of the magazines and news clippings appeared chaotic. We both knew that Balducci loved Lasagna, ice cream, reading newspapers and speaking to the general public. He loved humanity and imagined the extraterrestrial as the “best” of the Universe. Like Gene Roddenberry the creator of Star Trek, Padre Balducci wished that the human species would evolve and live in peace in its diversity. He saw the good in people, “the divine.” Let it be remembered that there was one and only one Monsignor Corrado Balducci. For me a truly good person, I will miss that famous smile.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:37 AM   #30
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

It's A Trap.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:01 AM   #31
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

What's a trap? I found some very insightful perspective in the Vatican message..
Old 11-02-2008, 03:50 AM   #32
Norval
Banned

Yep, traped.

You may want to see this video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...39557136&hl=en
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:53 AM   #33
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

I want a card to, the one where the pope sees all, just let me get my and and i'm set for the rest of my life..
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:15 AM   #34
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

“Vatican announcing something which used to be clear blasphemy and they would burn for it surely has its significance.”

It’s called control of the masses, and deceit to their members.

“The Vatican is one of the richest "companies" on the planet and I don't see them throwing out their money, they keep asking for more off us.”

Bingo. Money, greed, and control. They will fight to control and keep it before giving out the real truth.

Some of you may be interested in this website which discusses the number of the Anti-Christ, 666, and the title of the Pope, “VICARIUS FILII DEI”. I have family documents going back into the early part of last century which document this title the Pope carried, which I think the Church has hidden today and denies. http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/666.htm
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:34 AM   #35
Wolfladyk
Avalon Senior Member

The third secret of Fatima was released while ago and ET's had nothing to do with it.

Hugs to all,
Wolf
Wolfladyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:06 PM   #36
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfladyk View Post
The third secret of Fatima was released while ago and ET's had nothing to do with it..
I have to disagree, there was only the description part of the third secret revealed to the public, the interpretation of the vision which the entity also provided was not released.

An ET encounter could easily be interpreted as an encounter with 'Our Lady' by people from certain cultural backgrounds, the miracle of the sun was described by witnesses as discs flying into the sun, the entity was also described as a child, and she held some kind of device in her hand.

I would refer you to the links i posted above, the vatican has been taken over by satan and his minions therefore anything they do or say is designed to further his aims on this earth, hence the statement on et's being good catholics too, they are priming the sheeple for the great deception.

Hug you right back
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:22 AM   #37
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Anybody believes that the Vatican (created illuminati order, behind every mayor conflict, controls the banks of the world by they Knights of malta, at the top controls the zabatheans, etc. etc. etc.) are saying something true?

Cheerzo
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:45 AM   #38
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the interesting links feardia...

Third Secret of Fatima too explosive to reveal...?

The Smoke of Satan

Quote:
“from some fissure the smoke of Satan has entered the temple of God...” - June 29, 1972, Pope Paul VI
http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/pa...720629_it.html
http://jimmyakin.typepad.com/defenso...oke_of_sa.html

The Third Secret and the Great Apostasy...

Quote:
"Satan, Lucifer in human form, entered into Rome in the year 1972. He cut off the rule, the role of the Holy Father, Pope Paul VI..." -Our Lady, Sept 7, 1978
Quote:
"The Third Secret, My child, is that satan would enter into My Son's Church." - Our Lady, May 13, 1978
http://www.tldm.org/News10/ThirdSecretGreatApostasy.htm

Last edited by RedeZra; 11-05-2008 at 11:01 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:35 AM   #39
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi RSF,

Re: Eisenhower,

As the story goes, five others present at the meeting were Naval Commander Charles L. Suggs, Franklin Winthrop Allen of the Hearst newspaper http://www.hearstcorp.com/newspapers/ , Edwin Nourse http://www.trumanlibrary.org/oralhist/nourseeg.htm of the Brookings Institute, Gerald Light, exremely well known for his metaphysic research and community leader in South California and Catholic Bishop James Francis McIntyre http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_McIntyre_(cardinal) of Los Angeles.

the first public source which alleges a meeting with the aliens was in a letter written by Gerald Light, dated 16 of April 1954 to Meade Layne, http://www.borderlands.com/archives/meade.htm at that time director of Borderland Sciences Research Associates. it said that he had participated in a delegation of community leaders in a meeting with aliens at Edwards (Muroc) Air Force Base. Light wrote:

Gerald Light

10545 Scenario Lane

Los Angeles, California

[Letter Received 4-16-54]

Mr. Meade Layne

San Diego, California

My dear Friend: I have just returned from Muroc. The report is true-devastatingly true!

I made the journey in company with Franklin Allen of the Hearst papers and Edwin Nourse of Brookings Institute...and Bishop MacIntyre [sic]…

When we were allowed to enter the restricted section, (after about six hours in which we were checked on every possible item, event, incident and aspect of our personal and public lives) I had the distinct feeling that the world had come to an end with fantastic realism. For I had never seen so many human beings in a state of complete collapse and confusion as they realized that their own world had indeed ended with such finality as to beggar description. The reality of "otherplane" aeroforms is now and forever removed from the realms of speculation and made a rather painful part of the consciousness of every responsible scientific and political group.

During my two days visit I saw five separate and distinct types of aircraft being studied and handled by our air-force officials-with the assistance and permission of The Etherians! I have no words to express my reactions.

It has finally happened. It is now a matter of history.

President Eisenhower, as you may already know, was spirited over to Muroc one night during his visit to Palm Springs recently. And it is my conviction that he will ignore the terrific conflict between the various "authorities and go directly to the people via radio and television-if the impasse continues much longer. From what I could gather, an official statement to the country is being prepared for delivery about mid-May. I will leave it to your own excellent powers of deduction to construct a fitting picture of the mental and emotional pandemonium that is now shattering the consciousness of hundreds of our scientific "authorities" and all the pundits of the various specialized knowledge’s that make up our current physics. In some instances I could not stifle a wave of pity that arose in my own being as I watched the pathetic bewilderment of rather brilliant brains struggling to make some sort of rational explanation which would enable them to retain their familiar theories and concepts…To watch strong minds cringe before totally irreconcilable aspects of "science" is not a pleasant thing. I had forgotten how commonplace such things as the dematerialization of "solid" objects had become to my own mind. The coming and going of an etheric, or spirit, body has been so familiar to me these many years I had just forgotten that such a manifestation could snap the mental balance of a man not so conditioned. I shall never forget those forty-eight hours at Muroc!

G. L.

More information: http://www.allahteam.info/motherplane.htm

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF View Post
---

Hi all,
Seems to me the supposed meeting between an Alien race and Eisenhower February 20-21, 1954, while on 'vacation' to Palm Springs was and remains a speculation w/out any factual information to support the event.
The Vatican is very-scary area for me as I'm not sure where the line exists between good and evil. But it's there -- somewhere?

RSF
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:41 AM   #40
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi WineHippie,

There ar devout Catholics here in Brazil that still kneel on rice and pay promisses to their effigies.

They do not beleive in extra-terrestrial life forms.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by WineHippie View Post
Steve, I thought they dropped that fish thing a long time ago?

Old 11-05-2008, 03:41 PM   #41
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Theresa,

It wasn't actually the Pope that said "embrace their alien brothers and sisters", it was the papal astronomer.

There was a thread about this before the change of the forum.

Just to send chills down your spine, check out:

http://clavius.as.arizona.edu/vo/R1024/VATT.html

It has been sugested by Bill Cooper that the Vatican was briefed by Ronald Reagan about the 'alien' question and also Padre McIntyre witnessed the meeting between Eisenhower and the aliens in 1954.

You really must watch the interview Luca Scantamburlo : The Return of Planet X http://www.projectcamelot.net/luca_scantamburlo.html

I firmly beleive that the Vatican knows something about this, even if it doesn't play out like Scantamburlo says.

Best regards,

Steve
Just wondering Steve, have you considered that the Vatican started it as fear monguering so that when the shift happens many wont make it as they are based in fear?
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:12 PM   #42
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi QueenOfLeon,

I don't really think so. The Pope just needs to say so and it's rule with the Catholics. If he wants to smite people with fear, he would just bang the traditional drum, which is what they did until around 1992 when for the first time the actual Pope at that time said that their doctrine was flawed.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...52C1A964958260

It really is an eye opener.

I think the Vatican knows the truth and are trying to cover their backs, they need to. More and more people are turning to 'alternative' religions, and the "chatter" is getting louder.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
Just wondering Steve, have you considered that the Vatican started it as fear monguering so that when the shift happens many wont make it as they are based in fear?