Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-22-2008, 12:20 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Lego Building Blocks for the Big Boys!

http://cafr1.com/Legos.html

I received the following communication today. It appears the Government has new Lego building blocks to play with. Prison cells that are designed to snap together to build a prison anywhere at any time to meet the demand.

The new Lego style can be snapped together to make a hundred, a thousand, or hundred thousand cell prisons, two, three, or ten blocks high. Rather expensive to make these mobile type units don't you think? Our government must see a need for them somewhere. Your home town when needed maybe?

Move em in, move em out when and where needed! The people need to confiscate a few of these units and stack them in DC and Wall Street. They are truly needed there and could be put to good use.

Sent FYI from,

Walter Burien
http://CAFR1.com

The communication received today 09/21/08 is as follows:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: PHOTOS: Jail cells off loaded in Utah . . . gov't officials refuse to talk . . . problem!
Date: Sun, September 21, 2008 4:45 am
To: WalterBurien@CAFR1.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Fwd: ALERT Pictures: PRISON CELLS unloaded in PROVO, UTAH

This was on the Barbara Jean show. Right down in Provo's east bay these concrete blocks (cells) were unloaded while her show was being broadcast. Thank goodness for citizen journalists who went and captured these images. What and who they are for is the question?

"Official" sources most likely would evade giving a straight answer.

I appreciate whoever it was that took these photo's and it sounded like someone also was capturing video at some point. I'd like to see that too.

Begin forwarded message:

Pictures: PRISON CELLS unloaded in PROVO, UTAH
See below.

Subject: ALERT Pictures: PRISON CELLS unloaded in PROVO, UTAH

Ed who took these pictures at the University Ave, East Bay, Provo.

Ed said one unloader said they where going to Vernal another one said don't believe him because they have railroad tracks out to Vernal.

Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 3:32 PM

These are pictures I just took of them unloading the units. There were a couple of people there who were flag pickups who are to follow the big trucks for delivery to what they said is Vernal. There were no big trucks there when I left at about 3:00PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:17 PM   #2
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Lego Building Blocks for the Big Boys!

uh um
welcome home
I guess once your inside,they wont have worry 'bout
you gettin violent.fork-lift the thing on to the back of a flatcar ,then off to the crematorium, that door in the middle is to clean out the ashes.

"I AIN"T goin out like granpa did in his sleep,
goin out like other passengers in the car
Kickin and screamin"! -anon

Last edited by lehomonuka; 09-22-2008 at 01:33 PM.
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:09 PM   #3
Book

Default Re: New Lego Building Blocks for the Big Boys!

What I found chilling about the location these were unloaded is that the "new" Area 51 is somewhere in Utah. I do not recall the exact location, but I am sure one of our fellow members can help us with the name here. John Lear, for certain, will know.

Slightly OT, it is ironic that the government decided to dismantle the railroad infrastructure during the late 20th century. They probably regretted their lack of foresight almost immediately. The railroads are the single best method of transporting vast amounts of anything within the US.

Go well,
Book