Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 03-20-2009, 08:15 AM   #1
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Dan Winter * Dodecahedral Grids * Fractality * Gravity & LifeForce * Platonic Solids

I decided to place this in the Avalon (building communities) part of the forum rather than the Camelot (background information) part because I think this is the heart to building communities that will take us into the future.

I love the Dan Winter material. Reading it really stretches my brain and leaves me in a space of awe.

My former user name before becoming a moderator on this forum was Heart of Gold. I like being nice to people and following the Golden Rule, and the name is about much more than that. I think we might be in error when trying to consume (external) ORME, Ormus, White Powder Gold because the state we are seeking through it's use is "naturally" better achieved in the human heart (internal) through compassion.

http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/p...eartofSun.html
"The brothers fought (See Cain and Able in Jerusalem ). Inside (emotive tech) vs: outside (material tech) 2 different arc-angles: (ONE GENEPOOL USES EMOTION TO BEND THE LIGHT - FROM THE INSIDE OUT, THE OTHER USES TECHNOLOGY TO BEND THE LIGHT - FROM THE OUTSIDE IN) ..One was a candy mint, the other was a breath mint. Gold was two mints in one. Pure intention/ perfect fractal, perfect food. BUT TO EAT THAT GOLD FROM THE INSIDE OUT REQUIRED A HEART OF GOLD AND NOT JUST MANNA/ORMES/SPICE/MICROHYRIN.."

Now for the first time I've found Dan Winter (one with the beard) and someone else (can't find their name right now) {Oops edit - that person is a vastly younger Dan Winter} speaking on video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnMi-peIs6I
edit: here's the play all link
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingTingRolloTong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnMi-...x=0&playnext=1
He is talking about those who seeded life in the universe, Orion, Draco, Annunaki ... and maybe this won't hurt my brain as much as trying to read the mind expanding material.

Here's a snippet of written material
http://goldenmean.info/
Then finally we can introduce the profoundly confused linguists of Earth- to the simple physics that there is only one sustained and meaningful origin to ANY of their alphabets - particularly Hebrew (take off the 'Matrix'-tagin or crownlets-relative cube symmetry indicators for the golden spiral on the donut: add the vertical and horizontal cross - you have Sanskrit).[ http://www.goldenmean.info/dnaring] NAMELY- that ALPHABETS origin ultimately are the symmetry tilts for charge domain donuts to be swallowed and braided (re-CORDed) into DNA. [http://goldenmean.info/12strands] That symmetry alphabet - being the ONLY way any information is EVER stored (charge compressed) into biology. That 'Language of Light' is the symmetry of charge that makes the shapeshifter charge imploding DNA- into 'Visible Origami'. DNA as a coherent shapeshifting electric field making worm ("Cosmic Serpent") This 7 axis tetra (origin Hebrew / Alpha Draconis genetic engineering software called alphabet) containing the 5 axis 'flame letter' at the heart of the 'ANU' map of the nesting of spirulae (animations below) - is the steering wheel into the braiding of DNA. This creates the gene's most powerful slipknot toroidal ignited (ensouled) and GRAVITY making form. As we see from the ANU animations below- the spirals within spirals map - of this symmetry nesting archetype - nature carries from the inside of the quark - to the making of the human heart - the heart of the sun - right into the making of heart in DNA itself.. [http://goldenmean.info/makingwaves]

Oh wow, there's more videos here:
http://www.goldenmean.info/implosionmovies/

Last edited by Karen; 03-24-2009 at 07:25 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:17 AM   #2
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dan Winter * Dodecahedral Grids * Fractality * Gravity & LifeForce * Platonic Sol

This guy is on another plane all together. love his work.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:36 AM   #3
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dan Winter * Dodecahedral Grids * Fractality * Gravity & LifeForce * Platonic Sol

Thans for the heads

up here Karen

i will be taking

a good looky see

seems i missed this

guy !!!! rhythmmm ....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:29 PM   #4
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Me too.....I was guided to Dan Winter a while ago.. by a spirit guide... and my heart just jumped out of my chest with excitment as this perticular guide had already been relaying much of the information that Dan Winter was so beautifuly relaying... I love his stuff...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:17 PM   #5
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

777, Rhythm, Antonia,

Thank you for your wonderful comments.

Yesterday, I listened to this one:

Dan Winter - The Purpose of DNA (PL)
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...2600B522EA25FD
{English with Polish subtitles}
In part 6 he talks about GMO food and how it may cost you your soul.
Part 7 - there is a beautiful animation of the holy grail
By part 9 he is talking about the borg and the issue of the White Powder Gold, ORME, Ormus that some people are consuming
Part 10 - The gold powder and the "beehive" of the Orion queen culture and "royal" family, reign of terror vs using the song of the blissful heart.
Part 11 - The problem with the white powder consumption is there is no individuation
Part 12 - and with only one source of Phi-re, everyone is phase embedded into total telepathy and you can no longer imagine yourself separate. The white powder gold is external technology.

What makes your heart sing? Bliss is the inside out technology that creates miracles and synchronicity in your life. In a different video series, Winter spoke of a Sufi saying: "Only love bends the light so only love creates." Compassion is feeling outside-in - it is shareable - it is the true "heart of gold" and the effects extend beyond this earth world after death. "Bliss is what makes us stars."

Here is a page, with lots of graphics, about the heart of everything:
http://caltek.net/dan/connectivity/p...eartofSun.html

A Powerpoint presentation:
http://www.goldenmean.info/implosionweb/

Film library:
http://www.goldenmean.info/implosionmovies/
Old 03-21-2009, 10:04 PM   #6
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Karen. I am going to take time to study this man's work. It certainly does challenge one's mind!!
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:43 AM   #7
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Once again.... I have read so much of Dan Winters stuff but never taken the time to watch a video to the very end ... I have watched all the ones you have recomeded here and earlier on Karen and I'm e-mailing them to some of my friends..Thank you

A really interesting catalog of interplanetery history and all the Alien inerfeance with this planet from before planet Earth was formed to now is the Book "Blue Blood True Blood" by Stewert Swerdlow but you get the condenced version on the web sites below...
You don't have to read the whole book.just the excerpts from each chapter. He has a lot of input from DAN WINTER
you can also find Stewert Swerdlow True Blood Blue Blood on youtube. Which I didn't know till now and looked prompted by this and you Karen so thanks again here.

Part 1
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...eptiles17a.htm

part 2
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...eptiles17b.htm

Stewert Swerdlow as some of you know was geneticaly bred by Project Paper Clip and Project Manaquin ex Nazi scientists and worked in Montauk with the time travel remote viewing char that David Wilcock goes in to alot...It's worth reading this stuff. He also personaly encounterd living Reptilian Draco (The hostile type)...

Last edited by Antonia; 03-23-2009 at 12:47 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:27 AM   #8
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Thanks Antonia, I've been trying to listen to 3 hours of video with Dan Winter in a class - talking about the True ET History - plus taking notes on it.

The audio is simply horrid, and goes from soft to loud to unintelligible every few seconds or minutes. I'll go check out your written links before finishing.

Ending Religion Wars - Using the True ET History of DNA
Part 1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...19365131305624
Part 2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...32561987137509

A lot of the talk is based on Stewart Swerdlow and others who were used in Time Travel at Montauk.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:59 PM   #9
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

I was so excited when I found this thread and the many video's that I found then got a little dismayed to find these reports below, it appears as if he has plagiarized and misrepresented himself. I am not saying his information is all inaccurate or not of value. I found great value in every video I saw. I feel it prudent to take in the information that is here about him however. also when someone is teaching spiritual things, it seems that they would not be perfect but would have some integrity in how they represent themselves. However I can now go to where some of his sources are for his material he took from others. I have not gone through everything yet but it is stated he also did not report all information accurately, but kind of wove it into something else. There is another site that gives even more information about his deceptions.

http://www.danwinter.com/
StatCounter - Free Web Tracker and Counter Tenen v. Winter 6:94-cv-7934
CORRECTIVE NOTICE WEBSITE
See List of Posted Documents

Deutsch: Notiz über Dan Winter English Translation (with footnotes)

November 2004
Persons interested in the Heart Tuner, click here
for statements from Rollin McCraty of the Institute of Heart Math
Dr. Gary Schwartz of the University of Arizona, and
Vinny Pinto, moderator of the Coherence e-group on Yahoo

November 2006
Correction and Statement by Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz

December 2006
"One Crystal's Dance": This is a true copy of the entire original text
as provided by Mr. Winter, and as submitted as an exhibit for his
sworn deposition in Asheville, North Carolina in 1995. This link also
includes an excerpt from "By The Holy Tetractys!" by L. Gordon
Plummer, which was plagiarized by Mr. Winter for the "Star Mother"
geometric model in "One Crystal's Dance".

REWARD
Meru Foundation is offering substantial rewards and "finders' fees" for information that leads to the collection of the $140,000 in court costs and interest owed to it by Mr. Daniel E. Winter.

If you have done business with Mr. Winter, or have information with regard to his business and/or business partners, please contact reward@danwinter.com for further information.
Meru Foundation is also accumulating evidence for possible future legal action (US and world-wide) with regard to Mr. Winter's (and those acting with and for him) new plagiarism and disparagement. If you have purchased copies of Mr. Winter's illicit works, if you have attended presentations by Mr. Winter, or those working with and for him, or if you have other first-hand knowledge or physical evidence of the new -- and quite obvious -- works of plagiarism and disparagement, please contact action@danwinter.com.

Dear Friends,

www.danwinter.com has been transferred to the Plaintiffs, Stanley and Cynthia Tenen and Meru Foundation, by order of Hon. Judge Charles J. Siragusa, of the US Federal District Court for the Western District of New York in Rochester.

The Court has taken this action because Mr. Winter has refused to respond to the Court. He has refused to show up for hearings, for depositions, and to show cause why he should not continue to be held in contempt of court for his many violations of the Court's orders. This is not a matter of censorship. There is an arrest warrant for Mr. Winter filed with the United States Federal Marshals' Service, and he is a fugitive. It is the Court's way of using its discretionary powers to encourage Mr. Winter to appear in Court in the United States, and for deposition, as he has been ordered to do. The idea is to get Mr. Winter's attention, not to censor him. (The three most recent Court Orders, listed and linked to below, make this clear.)

For the time being, this website includes an index of posted documents, the Court's orders including Mr. Winter's Corrective Notice, a list of copyright-violating works, and excerpts from related sworn depositions and affidavits by recognized professionals, who are either expert witnesses or eyewitnesses.

We are planning to address Mr. Winter in an open letter, to be posted here in the near future. In the meantime, we ask all of those who are interested in the ideas that have brought them to this site to read the index and summaries listed below. It is very important that everyone understand the most important issue is not a matter of property, or slander. Nor is it a matter of Mr. Winter's admitted plagiarism, and willful and malicious behavior. The most important issue is that the materials presented by Mr. Winter are not only taken from the works of others, but that he is deliberately misrepresenting those works. In other words, social, political, personal, and legal issues aside, the materials presented by Mr. Winter are bogus. Mr. Winter actually bragged -- when he was first confronted about his lying -- that he knew that what he was presenting (particularly with regard to the golden mean and the golden spiral) was untrue, but that his audiences -- in his words -- were "too stupid to know the difference."

This is the reason why you should consider informing yourself about the facts. The problem is not that Mr. Winter is selling stolen goods. That is a problem, but it's not the worst problem. The problem is that when you open the metaphoric box of ideas that Mr. Winter is always advertising, the box is empty, or full of things that are untrue. Mr. Winter is not "liberating secrets". It is as if he is selling stolen cars that don't even have engines. (Metaphorically, of course -- thankfully, Mr. Winter is not actually selling cars. <smile>)

Also, by admitting -- bragging -- that "my audiences are too stupid to know the difference," Mr. Winter is expressing contempt for his own audiences. This is not science. This is quackery. Mr. Winter has no credentials. He has no publications. He has no colleagues. His representations of accomplishments are false, and his reputation is that of a con artist. Mr. Winter's victims are his audience. That is why he has such contempt for his audience. This is why honest, caring people who are interested in the topics Mr. Winter discusses should turn their backs on him, and go instead to the honestly-presented original sources of the research.

If you have any influence on Mr. Winter, or any interest in helping him, then we ask you to help him to keep the promises he made, and to honor the court's orders.

And finally, there should be no doubt of who is telling the truth here, because in fact, the first order posted here, entitled Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Order which the court issued as an Order after reviewing the evidence, was actually composed by Mr. Winter and the attorney he hired. In other words, the Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Order is Mr. Winter's personal admission of guilt and responsibility.

Mr. Winter and his attorney -- in order to conclude the lawsuit -- swore before the Court that Mr. Winter was effectively an impostor, that he had plagiarized and bastardized the works of Stan Tenen and the Meru Foundation, that he had acted willfully and maliciously, and all the rest of it. So when you are reading the Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Order, you are reading Mr. Winter's statement, and Mr. Winter's side of the story. Mr. Winter's unsworn statements which he now makes in public are his way of attempting to discount what he admitted to in Court. These statements are not under oath, and these statements were not reviewed by an impartial US Federal Court judge. Thankfully, we enjoy freedom of speech, and that includes the freedom to lie. The facts are what was sworn to and reviewed by the court.

Please help all those who care about these issues to understand the facts.

One further thought. Dishonest people, and people who enjoy hurting others -- like Mr. Winter -- count on the fact that the vast majority of healthy, caring, well-intended people are not suspicious by nature, and accept what they are told at face value. This is good. Decent, caring people should not have to be suspicious, and should not need to double-check every claim that is made. But unfortunately, this means that decent, caring people, young and old, students and professionals, are easily deceived by people like Mr. Winter, who go to so much trouble to deceive them.

No one who has been taken in by Mr. Winter's claims should feel badly. This is not anything to be ashamed of. The fact is that even the best informed and most careful people can be deceived by a determined liar. Please, if you did not immediately realize the truth about Mr. Winter and his claims, do not feel foolish, and please be respectful and understanding to other caring people when you speak with them. That's the golden rule.

If you have any questions, or need further information, please contact us via email: dwinter-webmaster@sprynet.com .

Yours truly,
Board of Directors,
Meru Foundation

List of Posted Documents:

* Corrective Notice by Daniel E. Winter

* Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Order (July 1998)

o Exhibits to Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Order

o List of Offending Works

o Excerpts from Sworn Statements of Witnesses

o Affidavit of Michael William Martin

o Affidavit of James J. Hurtak

o Daniel E. Winter: Stipulation of Free Will Agreement

* Order Declaring Daniel Winter in Contempt of Court (2001)

* Order Transferring Ownership of danwinter.com to Plaintiffs (2002)

* INJUNCTION against All Publications by Daniel E. Winter and All Materials Pertaining to Daniel E. Winter (2002)

* Original Complaint against Daniel E. Winter by the Plaintiffs, Stanley and Cynthia Tenen and the Meru Foundation (1994)

* Excerpts from Deposition of Daniel E. Winter, 25 May 1998

* Antisemitic and Hate Email Received from Followers of Mr. Winter
This material was filed as part of a Declaration to the Court in October 2004.

Legal Papers regarding 1999 Bankruptcy Filing of Daniel E. Winter
Bankruptcy denied in April 2000

In the United States, Bankruptcy is a constitutional right. For an individual to be denied bankruptcy requires egregious behavior, such as lying, refusing to disclose assets, and other gross distortions of the facts, on the part of that individual.

Since Mr. Winter's plagiarism and disparagement of the Tenens and Meru Foundation was ruled "willful and malicious" by the Federal District Court in New York, Mr. Winter's judgment debt to the Tenens and Meru Foundation was deemed non-dischargeable by the Bankruptcy Court.

Since Mr. Winter refused to cooperate with the Bankruptcy Court, acting evasively and non-responsively, the Bankruptcy Court ruled that his entire petition for Bankruptcy was illegitimate, and denied it.

* Mr. Winter's Original Bankruptcy Filing, October 1999

PDF File, 1024K

* Debt to Tenens and Meru Foundation Ruled Non-Dischargeable

PDF File, 295K

Mr. Winter's Entire Bankruptcy Denied by US Bankrupcty Court
PDF File, 83K

Historical and Sworn Materials on Mr. Winter's Relationship with "Drunvalo Melchizedek"

This chronological outline includes the following historical and sworn documents:

o Letter from Mr. Melchizedek to Mr. Winter, 21 April 1992, Requiring Mr. Winter to Cease Use of Mr. Melchizedek's Name or Work

o Additional Excerpts from Deposition of Daniel E. Winter, 25 May 1998

Email For Further Information

Last edited by judykott; 03-23-2009 at 07:06 PM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:05 PM   #10
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.danwinter.com/GermanAdvisory-English.html

ADVISORY REGARDING DAN WINTER –
All That Glitters Is Not Gold
––Dr. Sonja S. Klug
––English Translation and Translator's Notes by Meru Foundation

German Original / Deutsch

Not all those who claim to be scholars actually are. For around two years now, in Germany, in Switzerland, and probably in other European countries, Daniel Winter has been leading seminars in the esoteric field on the theme of Sacred Geometry, or taking part in esoteric conferences by giving lectures in person. Winter likes to stress his academic background, and puts himself forward, for example, in the advance notices of his seminars in journals, just as on his homepage, as 'Doctor of the University of Detroit', as having formerly collaborated with IBM and the MIT Space Laboratories, and as having worked together with Buckminster Fuller and other famous scientists -- but absolutely none of this is true! Winter has testified on oath in court that he possesses no kind of academic, technical, or medical qualifications or titles, and that he discontinued his university studies.

Here follows some background on this clumsy piece of charlatanry. Dan Winter was convicted by several courts in the USA, including the US Federal Court and the US Bankruptcy Court of North Carolina, for representing as his own work the work of various scholars, among others the research of Stan Tenen on the Hebrew alphabet, which constitutes an act of plagiarism, and in addition for adulterating the contents [of the other scholars' work]. Moreover, Winter published under his own name and sold for profit the works of these scholars in the form of books, CD-Roms and videos. The court therefore sentenced him after a number of trials to pay more than $100,000 compensation plus legal costs to the parties affected,1 and furthermore confirmed in writing that he was guilty of 'malicious behaviour with criminal intent'.2 That happened several years ago, and yet Winter has still not paid a single dollar3 -- on the putative grounds that he has no income.

Since things became too hot for Winter in the USA, he now pursues his mischievous activities in Europe. Over and over again he contrives to convince seminar organizers of his supposed scholarly competence, and to persuade them to offer seminars in the esoteric field -- from which there is no doubt that he receives an income. Although some German seminar organizers have already been warned that they are acting as accessories to Winter's plagiarism and to the dissemination of flawed scholarship if they offer seminars of this kind, it seems that making a profit, in their estimation also, is more important than intellectual integrity, or the 'joint liability' for the dissemination of intellectual property whose ownership is in doubt.

In the Winter seminars, which represent a bizarre high-speed romp through all the esoteric disciplines -- from Sacred Geometry, DNA, the Holy Grail, Buckminster Fuller, extraterrestrials, and Free Energy, to nutrition and spirituality -- participants are confronted again and again with the matter of follow-up literature relating to the themes addressed. So it isn't surprising that in the course of the last year Winter almost managed to get a German publisher to take on a book project, even though the American court had strictly forbidden him to publish any such materials. As it happened, the German publisher became aware of the court's judgment in the nick of time, and withdrew.

For some time now a warrant made out against Dan Winter has been on file in the US Federal Court in Rochester, New York. We can therefore not rule out the possibility that Winter will vanish from sight somewhere in Europe or Australia, so as to escape arrest: for otherwise he will be arrested by the police upon arrival at any New York airport.4

I should add that Winter's homepage www.danwinter.com was closed down in accordance with a court ruling. Until a year ago Winter was disseminating from this website plagiarized intellectual property with a more or less scholarly / esoteric background, and he was using his homepage as an information source in his seminars. For some time now, in place of this, under www.danwinter.com, it has been possible for everyone to consult the USA court judgments against Dan Winter in their original wording.

Nonetheless, and sad to report, Winter is not complying with the court orders. Quite recently, with the help of various European operators, using other domain names, he has opened homepages with the same plagiarized contents. By moving his activities to Europe he is trying to escape the reach of the American courts. A certain German operator was informed in writing about the disregard for copyright and the questionable content of the Winter website, but chose to ignore the facts.

Those who organize and even attend seminars should be expressly warned against offering events to Dan Winter, or taking part in them. In addition, one should not take the contents of his homepages too literally, for given his lack of basic academic training many of his supposedly scholarly findings will appear in false or distorted versions, while their real authors or sources will not be mentioned. Anyone who is interested in the themes which Winter offers should try to find other, serious sources of information or seminars, such as Tattva Viveka.

Translator's notes:

1The Federal Court and the Bankruptcy court awarded the Tenens and Meru Foundation court costs for two separate actions. Meru and the Tenens did not sue for damages. Including interest, the amount Mr. Winter owes the Tenens and Meru Foundation is now over $120,000.

2"Willful and malicious" is the precise legal term in English used by the Federal Court.

3Mr. Winter paid $10,000 of the original $85,000 judgment against him directly to the Tenens' and Meru Foundation's attorney, at the close of court in 1998. He has paid nothing since.

4In fact, Mr. Winter will be arrested by the US Marshal's Service if and when he enters the United States via any US airport, or other border crossing, and transported to Rochester, NY.

Back to Legal Documents

Last edited by judykott; 03-23-2009 at 06:09 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:09 AM   #11
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I know about this.. I read some of this a good while ago but it doesn't take away from what I get out of his writings and lectures....

He talks about geo physiscs which you can't plegerise... that's like saying some one plagerised the law of gravity because they mentioned it in a lecture or the history stories or some one in a church being told they plagerised the Bible becaise they read from it in church to a congregation.

In his lectures he always quotes his sources ... other Authers, other books other scientitsts etc....

One cant plegerise the Orion Wars or the story of human DNA or soul implusion

That means that Greg Braden ... Nassim Haramein... Albert Einstien all of them are plegerising the laws of Phisics and Quantim mechanics....

Thats just my take on it ... sorry... but I think he has a brilliant mind and I don't care if he as qualifications or not....He works for me... But I appreciate this being brought to the attention of people.... I hope my views do not offend anybody...

Last edited by Antonia; 03-24-2009 at 12:20 AM.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:50 AM   #12
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I read all that about Stan Tenen a long time ago too. Everyone of any fame that you look up on the internet has a raft of discontents writing all sorts of bad things about them.

I think the whole issue of copyrights is coming into serious questioning - for how can anyone "own" information about how the creation works.

That is one of the ideas behind Project Camelot not charging for their interviews and making the information free to everyone.

Jordan Maxwell and others have moaned bitterly about their work being absconded by others such as David Icke without giving them due credit. In the videos I've watched with Dan Winter he mentioned so many book and author sources I quit trying to write them all down. He must have learned his lesson on that one at least.

I am always amazed when people have a dispute and you hear each side tell their version of the story - it rarely sounds like they are describing the same event. 95% of the well you did this to me because of that turns out to be a total delusion. It's just fact on planet earth if you stick your nose out of your cave to mingle with other people and "do something" most of us are going to make a few enemies.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:03 AM   #13
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I think someone seeks to silence Dan Winter in a nice way. The subjects he teaches are the deep esoteric secrets of freemasonry ,that were known thousands of years ago, that were shrouded in myth, and are now being uncovered in our modern terminology.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 02:46 AM   #14
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Karen , I am grateful you posted the information as I am finding it very informational and it is new resources of info. I was not saying what he said was all untrue, or if indeed any of it is as I said in the below quote before the info I just thought it would be good to keep things in mind. I will continue to watch his video's. I agree there is a lot of information that is around and who discovered it, I did feel as if it is prudent to just keep in mind what was said. I realize disinformation and discrediting goes on at many levels. I do not hold it against anyone for not having a degree in something, I do not believe it is necessary to have one to be an expert. I do not know if it is accurate that he misrepresented himself as having a degree in things he does not, that I would find an issue of integrity but not necessarily negating the material if it is solidly grounded. As I said I am enjoying his video's and writing. I will probably look at the info more critically than I would have before I saw those entries on google.

[Quote] judykott
I am not saying his information is all inaccurate or not of value. I found great value in every video I saw. I feel it prudent to take in the information that is here about him however.[quote]

Last edited by Karen; 03-24-2009 at 07:20 AM. Reason: error - nothing changed
Old 03-24-2009, 02:56 AM   #15
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Judy knot have you seen his videos about the nephilim and all it's very good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=785fb...75D621&index=0

if not I recomend them.... enjoy
Old 03-24-2009, 07:10 AM   #16
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Dan Winter * Dodecahedral Grids * Fractality * Gravity & LifeForce * Platonic Sol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post

Now for the first time I've found Dan Winter (one with the beard) and someone else (can't find their name right now) {Oops edit - that person is a vastly younger Dan Winter} speaking on video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnMi-peIs6I
edit: here's the play all link
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingTingRolloTong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnMi-...x=0&playnext=1
He is talking about those who seeded life in the universe, Orion, Draco, Annunaki ... and maybe this won't hurt my brain as much as trying to read the mind expanding material.
Advanced information! Really enjoyed watching, thanks

Last edited by Karen; 03-24-2009 at 07:24 AM. Reason: name correction
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:14 AM   #17
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
judykott
I am not saying his information is all inaccurate or not of value. I found great value in every video I saw. I feel it prudent to take in the information that is here about him however.
Right - I did not mean to be dismissive about that comment - just takes me a long time to choose my words and I was out of time to continue ...

Coincidentally, not even on the hunt for them, this afternoon I found the Dan Winter rebuttals. And it is only fair that at least part of that be posted here.

http://www.goldenmean.info/dnaring/danside.pdf
This is a 16 page document - I have not read all of it but enough to confirm what I said earlier about vast differences in perceptions that different parties have of the same events. What I've read has been a pretty good read explaining with clarity some of the concepts that have been difficult for me to grasp. I often start out by skipping to the bottom. Here's a little summary best as I can quickly cobble together:

Dan had long been working with the Golden Mean Spiral and published a book in 1984 before he even met Stan Tenen a few years later.

Stan had been unable to come up with the correct spiral for his idea and had something to do with a piece of jewelry. Furthermore "Stan Tenen has never accepted the Golden Mean spiral as the correct solution to the problem of symbol and embeddedness."

"It is critical to understand that my 1984 "Geometric Keys to the Resonant
Spirit of Biology", were the index to symmetry which makes BOTH BIOLOGICAL
SHAPES AND ALPHABET."

After he met with Tenen:
"AS A FORMER SYSTEMS ANALYST WITH IBM, I returned to my lab, and
spent two years consulting on the best way to map a spiral upon a 3D donut.
Michael Martin, the author of the 3D software package Super3D, gave me the
key idea, .... Working on this
problem of how to best get pure symmetry into symbol, made me such an
expert of this 3D modeling technique, that I have frequently been called upon
to consult on high level professional problems in 3D mapping."

"17. With regard to Stan Tenen’s claim that I shared his work without permission, there is little more than irony. Stan Tenen on numerous occasions
sent me his manuscripts specifically asking me to send them out with my
work, since they obviously were related to my origin work."

"If I did not have permission to reproduce and
distribute their materials , why were Stan Tenen and Cynthia Tenen, Meru
Secretary sending me the material repeatedly suggesting I share it with others,
and THANKING ME FOR SHARING IT WITH “SO MANY PEOPLE”. I never
shared any other materials than were accompanied by this written letter of
permission. This was in addition to dozens of phone calls from Stan Tenen,
encouraging me to copy and s end out his material, with mine. Even though
Stan may deny making those phone calls to me today,"

Concerning a film that they produced:
"I distributed that film to hundreds of my friends, at my cost, to
help further Stan's work for him. This lead directly to the highly paid speaking
engagements which I arranged for Stan Tenen ..."

"When I spent two years acheiving a map of that form on the donut, to
produce the first usable computer animation of the alphabet, Stan quickly
decided he was suing me for ever having shared his work, which was now far
overshadowed by my own. My alphabet letters were an accurate new computer
model using the Golden Mean Spiral to create alphabet, a dramatic
advance over Stan Tenen’s choice of what was at that time an undefined
spiral, and not successfully computer modeled."

"19. Grace Engler who knew of Stan Tenen’s work long before she reques ted
me to speak in Yelm WA wrote: “... it is obvious to us that Mr.Winter has
taken whatever you may have shared with him years ago and gone far beyond
it, bringing new understandings to phys ics , sacred geometry and cons
ciousness ”."

"23. The largest monetary benefit Stan Tenen received specifically because I
mailed out copies of his material with mine, at his request, was from Henry
MacLean,... Henry invited Stan Tenen to speak at his “Timeless Archtecture”
conference in Boston, at my suggestion. A large number of the attendees were
people who learned of Stan Tenen’s work because I mailed it to them, mostly
at my expense. Stan Tenen received a large monetary compensation for that
talk which I initiated for him, even though he took that occasiion to slander
and libel my unique work using the Golden Mean spiral."

Stan claims Dan can us the Aribic and English, but not the Hebrew!!!
"Every letterform, both HEBREW AND ARABIC/ENGLISH in ALL of my
work and current material is only an exact computer plot of only the same
product of my two year matrix algebra topology map project on my original
Golden Mean Spiral idea, mapped on the same kind of vortex I published in
1984 before hearing of Stan Tenen."

"Fortunately I had access at that time to the best legal advice available,
as well. Copyright Law Specialist Attorney Gordon Kinder from Cleveland
wrote to me on 3/20/92:
"In my opinion the campaign of malignment which Mr. Tenen has undertaken
is actionable by you. He has engaged in a course of libel and slander
which seems to me to be unjustified..
In my opinion you are under no legal obligation to cease this work.. As
a philosophical matter, it would seem that the closer you approach the ultimate
truth, the more likely it is to be susceptible to only one mode of expression...
In my opinion you are under no legal obligation to credit Mr.Tenen
with origination of any of the theories relating to sacred alphabets . (I had
only removed Stan Tenen's name from my book at his insistance that I do so.)
In paragraph 4, page 2, Mr Tenen expos es the crux of his misconception when
he defines the signature of his personal discovery (he says the end of the
vortex bends back in the opposite direction of any form of the Golden Mean
spiral) (again showing that Stan Tenen's model IS NOT the correct Golden
Mean spiral..dew) and claims he owns 'copyrights ' to it. The idea, once discovered
is the property of all humanity, it is only the particular express ion of
it to which he owns copyrights. He does not have a copyright in the "discovery",
only in the words and forms he us ed to express it.
The balance of the February 18th letter is a clear threat to you which is to
a large degree unfounded. Specifically, it is my view that you have an absolute
right to continue working with sacred alphabet.
Re: paragraph 2, you do not need Tenen's authorization to display Hebrew
looking letters generated from vortex forms , unless you are copying Tenen's
expression. (The Golden Mean spiral mathematically modeled, is clearly NOT
Tenen's expression). Further, MERU continues to insist on a copyright to it's
"idea". This concept is not recognized in the law.."

"Being a simple and very law abiding person, I took the advi e of this the
best expert I could f ind, and continued to work on this form. As a practical
matter, the vast majority of the people who write to me for information and
materials which I have informally published, are not in the least bit interested in the origin of Hebrew. And furthermore this is a tiny percentage of
the information shared in my materials .
So therfore Stan Tenen's claims that I am making big bucks by selling
his invention are even more ill founded. In any case, I am happy to submit to
the court proof that I am over $40000 further in debt now, than when I firs t
completed this map using computer topology for letterforms . And further, I
am happy to submit to the court copies of my last years tax return proving 5
figure losses last year alone, in attempting to share this work (of which again
Hebrew is a miniscule part thereof )."

http://www.goldenmean.info/dnaring/
"If you have seen the lies and slander a few zealots have placed on the internet about Dan Winter, it is regarding his original discovery 15 years ago to use the equation (all graphics below are only his original equation) for the Golden Mean spiral self organizing on a donut to prove the origin of Hebrew and other alphabets. At the time he completed that work - those who now slander him (Stan Tenen / Meru ) had only a piece of jewelry to cast shadows- no equation, no golden mean, no computer model. Unfortuneately - they did have a lawyer. Dan wasted over $100,000 in legal costs - over 10 years - while the other lawyer delivered truckloads of junk paper hassle to the court. In the end - by escaping where justice was only available to those who could afford it, Dan reached out to a bigger world than the civil legal system of a sick America. While his detractors tell stupid lies about Dan being somehow a bad guy, his only work was to give away free the REAL physics of the origin of symbol - which remains a Golden Mean spiral on a donut. While the slanderers still somehow claim - the Golden Mean is not the correct physics of origin of symbol! See the story, the proof, and the animations at here. (Dan's side of the legal history: danside.pdf ). See also his picture below from 'PI the Movie' (originally named Phi) - which was basically a retelling of his drama with the zealot Hebrew rabbis. Everyone who brings striking new information to the world becomes controversial. This is not a personality contest - it is simply about the truth - people are empowered when their symbols allow them to embed (by Golden Ratio) in the world. Millions who view Dan's original Golden Mean physics of alphabets animations - confirm - imagining in the REAL language of light - DOES make your dreams come true!" - we have made so much available for free, please use our teaching material & support our work: goldenmean.info/tools

Last edited by Karen; 03-24-2009 at 09:26 AM.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:56 PM   #18
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
I know about this.. I read some of this a good while ago but it doesn't take away from what I get out of his writings and lectures....

He talks about geo physiscs which you can't plegerise... that's like saying some one plagerised the law of gravity because they mentioned it in a lecture or the history stories or some one in a church being told they plagerised the Bible becaise they read from it in church to a congregation.

In his lectures he always quotes his sources ... other Authers, other books other scientitsts etc....

One cant plegerise the Orion Wars or the story of human DNA or soul implusion

That means that Greg Braden ... Nassim Haramein... Albert Einstien all of them are plegerising the laws of Phisics and Quantim mechanics....

Thats just my take on it ... sorry... but I think he has a brilliant mind and I don't care if he as qualifications or not....He works for me... But I appreciate this being brought to the attention of people.... I hope my views do not offend anybody...
I AGREE WITH YOU 2000 %.........I feel it is a way to persecute Dan Winters as he has told more info than any of the above organizations.....Meru,etc...I watched several clips of Maru & all he wanted to say is how this one shape could be all the letters of the alphabet...bla,blah,blah....no important data....

I have seen time & time again that if someone makes sense,knows their tech,and is harrassed....they are usually the Good Guys!!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote