Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 09-09-2008, 01:05 PM   #1
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default T1v83: Could Hillary ever become President?

Dan Burisch http://eaglesdisobey.net/ claimed that the catastrophic timeline "T2" had been adverted. He further explained that he believes we are now on Timeline 1 with a variant 83 (T1v83). He received his information from Looking Glass technology. http://projectcamelot.org/dan_burisch.html Why have things been changed? I speculate that one of the things that have apparently changed was the next president of the United States. With Hillary Clinton's connections and bloodline, Hillary RODHAM!!! Clinton why was she not chosen? DO you think Hillary will ever become President?

What are your thoughts?

Last edited by QUESTINY; 09-09-2008 at 01:22 PM.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:54 PM   #2
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: T1v83: Could Hillary ever become President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
Dan Burisch http://eaglesdisobey.net/ claimed that the catastrophic timeline "T2" had been adverted. He further explained that he believes we are now on Timeline 1 with a variant 83 (T1v83). He received his information from Looking Glass technology. http://projectcamelot.org/dan_burisch.html Why have things been changed? I speculate that one of the things that have apparently changed was the next president of the United States. With Hillary Clinton's connections and bloodline, Hillary RODHAM!!! Clinton why was she not chosen? DO you think Hillary will ever become President?

No, i don't think so. This whole politics thing has a big secret, and that secret is that they are mimicing the divine process by which the soul unfolds. Hillary and the new female runner represent the sacred femanine comming back into the stream of conciousness.

The soul goes through life not recognizing its duality and lives in ego conciousness which keeps conflict between the polar opposites.This ego is the false self represented by the president that leads the soul in fear that we put on the throne of our own conciousness.

As the soul begans to awaken and learn to descern truth ,the balancing of the polar opposites began to take place after the old paradigm has collapse represented by the two towers of ignorance and death. These two energies emerge anew as male and female to awaken each others once dormant pontential. In the end they must wed in order to birth the Christ within.

Theses same polar opposites of Democrat(matter) and Spirit ( Republican) are wedding to bring about the antichrist, and America is his bride. This is the alchemical marrige of all religions. As the bible says: and they shall become one flesh. Freedom Tower built in troublous times,as humanity must erect the divine tower in the midst of suffering.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 09-09-2008 at 02:11 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:55 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i think the VP is more powerful than the president

and, it's more the so called protection
organisations

(i do NOT need to name them all)

that were created--as, solutions we think
are there to protect us
which are the problem

GUN CONTROL (is NOT a good thing)

i believe, we have the right to bear arms

when "the people" give up their guns
i believe, they also give up their right to protect themselves

i grew up in a family,
where we were taught a healthy respect for a gun,
and, we acquired a talent of eye-hand co-ordination,
very young

i am glad we are in canada,
since, here that is NOT the case

there is a lot of talk of the USA elections
being manipulated,
and, i wonder what year,
the last honest election occurred ?
maybe 1960 ?

i'd love to hear others comments on that !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:10 PM   #4
Trippin Ninja
Avalon Senior Member

I think Hillary not being chosen came as a shock to "the elites." I think the fact that so many new voters came out this year to support Obama changed the whole game. "The elite" have been working hard to put their people in his administration ever since. Unfortunately it seems they have been rather successful so far. Obama's foreign policies have flip flopped to being almost identical to McCain's and he has many globalists supporting him now. I know David Wilcock has a much better outlook for an Obama win and I hope he is right. Perhaps Obama is playing along with the globalists now so he can get in there and clean house.
Trippin Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:23 PM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trippin Ninja View Post
I think Hillary not being chosen came as a shock to "the elites." I think the fact that so many new voters came out this year to support Obama changed the whole game. "The elite" have been working hard to put their people in his administration ever since. Unfortunately it seems they have been rather successful so far. Obama's foreign policies have flip flopped to being almost identical to McCain's and he has many globalists supporting him now. I know David Wilcock has a much better outlook for an Obama win and I hope he is right. Perhaps Obama is playing along with the globalists now so he can get in there and clean house.

No, i don't think so. This whole politics thing has a big secret, and that secret is that they are mimicing the divine process by which the soul unfolds. Hillary and the new female runner represent the sacred femanine comming back into the stream of conciousness.

The soul goes through life not recognizing its duality and lives in ego conciousness which keeps conflict between the polar opposites.This ego is the false self represented by the president that leads the soul in fear that we put on the throne of our own conciousness.

As the soul begans to awaken and learn to descern truth ,the balancing of the polar opposites began to take place after the old paradigm has collapse represented by the two towers of ignorance and death. These two energies emerge anew as male and female to awaken each others pontential. In the end they must wed in order to birth the Christ within.

Theses same polar opposites of Democrat(matter) and Spirit ( Republican) are wedding to bring about the antichrist, and America is his bride. This is the alchemical marrige of all religions. As the bible says: and they shall become one flesh. Freedom Tower built in troubled times,as humanity must erect the divine tower in the midst of suffering.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 09-09-2008 at 02:50 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:38 PM   #6
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

I'n not american and lack a full understanding of your election system, but from what I understand and if that's correct Hillary could infact become president IF Obama was assassinated BEFORE the elections. She would then become the Democate candidate, I assume, but for it to happen she also need to be elected of course.

I don't know what was behind the planned attemt that was reveiled though. It seem to have been "silenced" quite a bit in media, for reasons I don't like to speculate into but these days you don't know, it may even have been a part of the plan, so to speak.
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:50 PM   #7
Ceara
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think Hillary will make it this election. Candidates have already been chosen for November.

However, there are contingency plans in the Constitution. For example, if both the POTUS and the VP are dead, then the Speaker of the House steps in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._of_Succession

Running for 2012? Now that's a different story.

There are reasons why they keep making TV shows and movies showing women in power - to get people used to the idea in advance.

"Air Force One" - female VP
"Star Trek Voyager" - Capt Janeway
"Stargate Atlantis" - two female leaders in the show. One was a civilian, and the other military.

Women have been in other positions of power, such as the Supreme Court and Speaker of the House. Nancy Pelosi was the first ever female Speaker of the House. State Governors too like Ann Richards of TX and Palin of Alaska.

There may be other examples, but you get the general idea.

So yes, at some point there might be a female POTUS.

Hillary didn't take the office of NY Senator after her husband's POTUS terms for no reason though. It's not like they needed the money. There was a plan. What that plan entailed remains to be seen.

We live in interesting times!
Ceara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:54 PM   #8
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi, All:

The reference to consider here is the material Dan Burisch debriefed to Kerry and myself on 10 December 2007, over a five hour period - which was one of the more extraordinary and fascinating few hours I've excperienced in recent years.

For anyone unfamiliar with this testimony, read here.

At first we assumed this was fully confidential, but several months later Dan gave us the okay to report the essential details.

Since the identification of t1v83 [Timeline 1, varient 83] as the most probable future, several important things changed:

* Mike McConnell (DNI) published the 3 December 2007 National Intelligence Estimate, stating (in summary) that Iran was not a threat.

* Benazir Bhutto was assassinated - and subsequent to this there has been regime change in Pakistan.

* Hillary was not the democratic candidate for President or Vice-President.

It's reasonable to conclude, therefore, that t1v83 has been broken (Dan Burisch himself now assumes this, as do we).

But:

The nature of timelines is such that - especially at the moment (if that's not too subtle a twist of the English language) - they are rather like a braided rope, composed of several different tangled strands. One 'strand' can influence an adjacent one if it is too 'close'.

In practice, this means that there can be an apparent diversion from a timeline, and (rather like pulling off a Freeway to a rest area and then rejoining the Freeway again) one can later find oneself back in the 'main flow'.

'Flow' is not too bad an analogy... Jim Sparks refers to the flow of time (based on information from his abductors) as being like the flow of a giant river. It can be changed, but it takes a huge amount of energy to do so, and has a tendency to flow back in the direction it was headed in the first place.

Note: all these analogies and metaphors are my own. Others (Henry??) may explain them in different and possibly more precise terms.

If there is a weird twist of fate and circumstances somehow conspire (or people conspire!) to enable Hillary to be on the ticket after all - then head for the hills, because we will be in trouble. The probailty of this, though, looks very low indeed. It's not zero - because weird things CAN happen - but may be less than 1%.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:36 PM   #9
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Michael St. Clair posted Palin's chart and said she will be president. I asked him if he had Obama's chart and he said No, because there is no birth certificate. He may have been born in Canada, Kenya, Hawaii, Ethiopia, or elsewhere. In any case, there is now a lawsuit questioning his citizenship. If he is disqualified (and I don't even understand why the Dems would run a candidate that could be invalidated, unless this has been a nefarious plot all along, never mind the useless spending of billions of dollars by everyone), Hillary is the logical Dem nominee. I guess a lot hinges on what happens with that lawsuit.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:55 PM   #10
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Obama is clearly a BIG questionmark on the world stage. On the one hand, he does appear to have surrounded himself with the Soros', the Bryzenski's, and the Bernake's of the world, and has attended CFR meetings (although he claims that he is not a "card carrying member"). This should make any well-informed person question his true intentions.

However, as well all know on this site, there are millions of us waking up across the globe. It appears that many within the inner circles of our government, and possibly even the secret governments, are waking up with us. An example could be Defense Secretary Robert Gates, whom has been instrumental in thwarting any attempt by the Neo-Cons to fast track an attack on Iran.

I am the constant optimist, and I am holding out hope that Barack Obama is a brilliant, transformative father and politician whom can jumpstart the American Dream once again for our nation. Some may call me naive, however Obama must know the current state of affairs in the US and throughout the planet. Could it not be possible that he has formulated a plan that would allow him to buck the system while not being expelled from it during the process of the election cycle? By pleasing the far left-wing of the party, ie the Rothschild faction, he has been able to sustain his political campaign. We must all meditate on, and HOPE that Obama is on our side. If not, good luck to us all.

Love and Light, Wisdom guides compassion.
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:42 AM   #11
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

I am with Doodah...
AFter reading John Titor's comment about the president in 2009.
John in his fashion makes either vague comments or very sublte comments here and there, and I think those are his "Biggie" comments. He stated all the president in 2009 was worried about was keeping his/her power structure in tact.. When John wrote that, ther ewasn't even a hint of Hillary running.

On the A.M C2C show they commented on that and thought that msut mean Hillary makes it in. The show was recorded before Sarah Palin was even a concept.. Now that she is a possible V.P. Think about it... Does McCain make it in and the unthinkable happens in one form or another and she ends up being president by default?

Mach66
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:39 PM   #12
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach66 View Post
I am with Doodah...
AFter reading John Titor's comment about the president in 2009.
John in his fashion makes either vague comments or very sublte comments here and there, and I think those are his "Biggie" comments. He stated all the president in 2009 was worried about was keeping his/her power structure in tact.. When John wrote that, ther ewasn't even a hint of Hillary running.

On the A.M C2C show they commented on that and thought that msut mean Hillary makes it in. The show was recorded before Sarah Palin was even a concept.. Now that she is a possible V.P. Think about it... Does McCain make it in and the unthinkable happens in one form or another and she ends up being president by default?

Mach66
Excellent Post!!! If you follow the Titor story www.johntitor.com then you will also know that in addition to the response about "keeping his/her power" he also said that things deteriorate and cause a Civil War in the US stemming from "Faulty policies of the people in power right now." Meaning those of 2001 when he wrote it. This is another hint. The Democrats weren't in power at the time. The Republicans were. It is us who assumed it would be Hillary. He never said Hillary. McCain is old and the chances of Palin taken the Presidency is substantially higher. The only thing that throws me off with the Titor comments is when he said, "the President in 2004 is Lincoln like and tries desperately to keep the country together."

Last edited by QUESTINY; 09-10-2008 at 02:03 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:48 PM   #13
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmmm? what's going on here?

She did make an aside about Kennedy, however, it would appear that Michael St. Clair indicates Palin will eventually be president.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:35 AM   #14
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by yettyn View Post
I'n not american and lack a full understanding of your election system, but from what I understand and if that's correct Hillary could infact become president IF Obama was assassinated BEFORE the elections. She would then become the Democate candidate, I assume, but for it to happen she also need to be elected of course.

I don't know what was behind the planned attemt that was reveiled though. It seem to have been "silenced" quite a bit in media, for reasons I don't like to speculate into but these days you don't know, it may even have been a part of the plan, so to speak.
I've had similar thoughts. Hillary did win the popular vote much like Gore did. In fact, she was supposed to be the Prez nominee with Obama as VP. Then it appeared as if the timeline shifted with Obama in the forefront and Hillary out of the scene. With this Horizon event coming up and expected to last for several months, it is possible that Obama's death could trigger such a massive emotional situation that things would be up in the air for months.

It is known that the Rockefellers are behind Obama while the oil cartel is behind McCain. This election is turning out to be one of the more interesting turn of events in a long while. Hillary was supposed to get the Dem nomination and did not. Now Palin is in as the VP choice for McCain, something totally unexpected. Then there are numerous factions within the US who do not want to see a black man as Prez. There is also the implied implication and witness testimony that Obama was not born in the US. If it is true that he is not a legal US citizen that situation could also explode and leave an opening for Hillary.

It will be interesting to listen to Glynnis, the numerologist, this evening on C2C to get her take.

Irrespective, there is a horizon event predicted within the next 30 days, which is said to be greater, then what happened with 9/11. This would be a good time to call forth angelic and ET assistance to help mitigate the outcome.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:12 AM   #15
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I've read in some news papers that Biden said: that Hillary would make a better VP than himself .... ?

How about this scenario:

Obama/Biden win the elections and then Obama is either assassinated or otherwise removed/deactivated.

That leaves Biden (does he automatically becomes president like Lyndon Johnson did ?) and a new VP must be chosen.
Biden apparently told us already who he would choose ...

So as Bill Ryan said ... some strings may still come together sometime ...

Remember that we CREATE the future and since we can come up with possible scenarios there is this possible FUTURE.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:51 PM   #16
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: T1v83: Could Hillary ever become President?

Makani-

Good post but just wanted to clarify a few things. McCain is backed by the Rockefeller's, who are the "oil cartel" as you state. Obama on the other hand, appears to be backed by the Rothschild/Brzezinski faction from what i can gather. I think it is important to note, that as all of us on this forum are "waking up", so are many politicians and people in all walks of life. Therefore any individual, unique, irreplacable soul on this planet has the possibility to break out of their hypnosis and initiate BIG change for the U.S.A.

Looking forward to more highly intelligent dialogue!

May wisdom guide your compassion............
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:13 PM   #17
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
Makani-

Good post but just wanted to clarify a few things. McCain is backed by the Rockefeller's, who are the "oil cartel" as you state. Obama on the other hand, appears to be backed by the Rothschild/Brzezinski faction from what i can gather. I think it is important to note, that as all of us on this forum are "waking up", so are many politicians and people in all walks of life. Therefore any individual, unique, irreplacable soul on this planet has the possibility to break out of their hypnosis and initiate BIG change for the U.S.A.

Looking forward to more highly intelligent dialogue!

May wisdom guide your compassion............
Thank you for your most excellent post! We do have the power to change things. This whole forum is full of people who have changed the world in their own way. Henry Deacon, Alex Collier, John Lear and even you, love and light.

Back to you, may your journey be full of excitement!
Old 09-13-2008, 08:25 PM   #18
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

Hillary will never be president in this country. Sure, she has supporters. But more people despise her than support her, especially in the south.

After seeing the list of dead people left in the wake of the Clintons, she scares me, too.

But, then again, i despise most of our elected officials. They have not performed satisfactorily for me, and their devotion to their parties has usurped their devotion to our beloved Union.

Treasonous wretches, all of them.
Bigfatfurrytexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:17 PM   #19
vettman
Avalon Senior Member

Something else to consider...(because of the interchage between art and life).

On Battlestar Galactica, the most unlikely person...a school teacher...becomes the President simply by default.
vettman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:26 PM   #20
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Man everytime I see this thread, I'm always like wtf are people posting about a god damn graphing calculator. Then I see the I is a one, and Hillary, and I'm like eh, I'd rather read about the calculator
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:39 PM   #21
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

I am not sure how this looking glass material works. One question that sticks in my mind was whether that female could have been Ms. Palin. I am not a supporter of either candidate and would have preferred a more independent candidate myself that will not happen until the people wish to embrace and start "thinking" not along party lines but who the individual is as a person, doing individual research into their background and choosing your person based on what closely aligns with your own and not just allegiance to a political party. My personal beliefs on this whole political arena is one of most if not all of them are just window dressing, nothing more. I do have to agree with Mr. St. Clair in that Ms. Palin has been getting a lot of attacks and have to question why that is, she definitely was not their pick that she came out of the blue so to say. Lots of questions in the back of my mind. I can only hope one day we have someone that represents the very best of America and also can restore a positive image to the world, to date we have none of this type in the arena. I am still waiting for one that can not just talk but actually do what they say, actions speak louder than words.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:07 PM   #22
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yettyn View Post

It's funny that you say that you lack an understanding for our election process when I am an American and I feel the same way. Presidents are 'chosen' - not by us - long before the elections have taken place. The electoral votes are unfair it seems. My state always chooses the runner up. The dems and repubs are just mere red herrings. Both of the previous two elctions for George Bush were rigged. George Green also talks about Jimmy Carter being chosen before even being mentioned in the running in the late 70's. It's ironic how America was given choices this year like a woman, a mormon, a black, the mayor of NYC during 9/11, etc. It is to make it look like we do have a choice, but we don't.
I will vote this year, but I'm going to write my own name on the ballot or maybe Ron Paul's name.
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:10 AM   #23
seeing clearly
Avalon Senior Member

This is my opinion only and is no reflection of any info from
any 'sources'

it was it the thread "Re: Hillary to replace Biden on ticket !!! "

keep in mind all we are allowed to see is THEATER
to cover Dems & Reps are all of the one tyranny,

there is NO difference.

since obama showed up I spoke MV on his rise.

The Chicago Cabal , long establised, tightly organized, Leo Strauss/
Saul Alinsky, had promised the POTUS to hillarie when she was a
student of Alinsky and his ASSISTANT in the
IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS against Nixon.

Her time in Arkansas and White House left a trail of obnoxious activities
she would NOT be able to withstand the long campaigning without
the media and public, not to mention the RW pundits, from dragging
that huge santabag of atrocities out into where she would HAVE
to answer to the public on them and of course she could NOT w.o.
implicating herself in criminal activity.

So..!

the Chicago machine went to work and found a prettyboi to
fit the STRAW MAN position

all ego and pretense
sooooo easy to manipulate

they chose well

Michelle is a Lenora Fulani clone and 'see eye aye' and
handler of bama
she has a fat numbered account

bama is a limp biscuit and w.o. a prompter he cant even
THINK straight,
never HAD to !

you are starting to see the plan here and are rejecting it with

" OMG ! they cannot have set it all up from that far back ! "

yes, my dears they did and have.

so the hillary vs bama theater piece went forward
and he stole the limelight just as it was set up with
the press he would do

press is owned by the cabal merchants and Zibg Brez
is a PRIME player in that and is playing "godfather"
to bama and Michelle until this Great Opus of
the Marxist/ziunist tryanny is done to a fine crust.

it matters not to the bankers to the banking houses
you will never see as either party is their choice,
not ours!

we have been given third row aisle seats for an incredible
performance by hillerie as she GRACEFULLY stepped aside
KNOWING at the last minute bama would be DISGRACED,
Michelle would take him off to some tropical retreat and
hillerie would "HUMBLY"
( now I am waiting to see her pull THAT off)
step forward and answer a draft from the convention floor
to accept the nomination for presi of usa !

TOO LATE for any PROBING of hilleries baggage

and probably Johan Kohn Kerry will be veep candidate

it will shakeout to be hillerie/kerry vs mcmadman/ jewish palin

arent we being allowed a fine chioce of the hangman or the axe man??

now IF Ron Paul can ride in on a white steed with banners flying and
steal the Repub convention..
MAYBE we CAN win America back from the desert dwelller usurpers

but would Ron Paul live long enuf to put a hand on any book
and swear to uphold the Constitituion he loves ???

intermission

getcher pop corn and coke or bubbly and fishyegg snack

final curtain on Americas future is about to rise.

dada dum dum dum !!

again just my own view of whats goin on so hillerie can get
'this close' and be taken down BECAUSE she was PROMISED
so long ago when she was told to get together with one
Billy Clinton a carismatic fellow student wasting his skills
on drugs and girls! u didnt know she is one of his 'handlers' ?

seeing clearly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:30 PM   #24
Gonzo
Avalon Senior Member

I remember seeing the movie "The adventures of Pluto Nash" not too long ago and in that movie from 2002 Hillary Clinton was president of earth as if there where hints to that T2 timeline. Also in that movie which plays out on the moon there are craters with domes over them discussed by Hoagland, also a lot of other hints to suggest that the movie makers knew something interesting about the future
Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:14 PM   #25
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
I remember seeing the movie "The adventures of Pluto Nash" not too long ago and in that movie from 2002 Hillary Clinton was president of earth as if there where hints to that T2 timeline. Also in that movie which plays out on the moon there are craters with domes over them discussed by Hoagland, also a lot of other hints to suggest that the movie makers knew something interesting about the future
Great find!!! You are right. Another example of the indoctrination process by the Powers that be