Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 01-27-2009, 11:57 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default UFO Hypotheses - Alex Collier Volume Two 24 videos lecture.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=s7XchY...x=0&playnext=1

I realise alex collier has been posted before but unsure whether it's this 24 video presentation in 1995?Apologies if it's been posted.

This isn't the later collier presentation or the sit down video interview.

In the fifth DVD of the "UFO Hypotheses" series, Collier, a UFO contactee since the age of eight, speaks openly and candidly to a small crowd of about twenty people on Easter Day, 1995. Collier shares the Andromedan ETs' perspective about a great many things, including the pyramid structure of regressive ETs that control the highest levels of the shadow government of the United States. Collier says that the human ETs from Andromeda warn of an upcoming abuse of power by the National Security Agency (NSA) now evidenced by Patriot Acts 1 and 2, passed by a witless Congress, which not only upends our Constitution and constitutional form of government, but also makes Congress themselves irrelevant.

This is Collier's representation of the Andromedan perspective about the leaders of the United States, the banks, and the very fragile state of our environment, our basic freedoms and our human rights.

This DVD presents the entire lecture held in Tucson, Arizona in 1995 concerning the collaboration between the secret government agencies and authoritarian leaders, who are collaborating for profit and power with a malevolent ET confederation, led by reptilian humanoid ETs.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...17390185173645
After 6 years of taking a rest. Alex Collier is back now to continue spreading the information given by the Andromedans to him. This is a conference that took place in Hawai at Exopolitics Earth Transformation in May 2008. There is no new information but I think that is't good to have Alex Collier back. I hope you enjoy this video. Nebiros www.shinydemise.com Exopolitics Institute www.exopolitics.org«

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 01-28-2009 at 01:49 AM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:21 AM   #2
Steve_G

Default Re: UFO Hypotheses - Alex Collier Volume Two 24 videos lecture.

I don't have this one dude, good find. Thanks.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:37 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

No probs. steve-i hadn't seen this one before either-i've seen the other three... the sit down interview with keefe and the 2008 lecture and the 3 minute on underground bases where he sits with those world maps.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:00 PM   #4
thuras
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, never seen a worse hit rate. Must be around zero. Even guessing would do better.
Is there even one thing that happend as told?
thuras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:46 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just watched the video links, and enjoyed them greatly(in a hair-raising sort of way!). But the one that really caught my attention was this one: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...07000577&hl=en. I don't know if his information is factual...but if true...it sure helps to explain what's going on in our world today. This video was made in the mid 90's and was quite prophetic. When I watch this sort of thing...I don't automatically believe it...but I keep asking myself 'what if this is true?' I just consider it to be part of solving the puzzle. Our futures literally depend on solving it. It's not just a curiosity. I arrived at the concept of Constitutional Responsible Freedom before hearing Alex...and found that one of the Andromedans used the term 'responsible freedom'...and that Alex was very supportive of the U.S. Constitution...and was very opposed to the New World Order. I like the term True World Order(TWO) which refers to the Teachings of Jesus(the un-church for the unchurched!) and the U.S. Constitution. They are historical and actually work in our modern world...if and only if they are not twisted and subverted into meaninglessness. I intend to watch this video several times. There is so much heavy material. You can see it taking a toll on Alex toward the end of the interview.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-29-2009 at 05:50 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:29 PM   #6
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

These are fantastic video's if you have not seen them, I highly recommend them
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:37 PM   #7
day
Retired Avalon Member

I enjoyed his lectures, there is another about the moon and other planets in our solar system. Most recent he did a lecture in 2008 for exopolotics which is also on youtube. the last I heard he was going to Japan to do another lecture
day is offline   Reply With Quote