Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2008, 08:25 PM   #13
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Devon and Cornwall people!!

Ok Here goes !

The first 'meeting' of the D&C... held by unilateral decision at the Grand Central Pub... Torbay Road October 10th....

That is... I'm going to the pub. I'll be wearing a blue t-shirt with a green frog on it. Anyone reading this is welcome to tap me on the shoulder and say hello in the pub to me.

Strand may well be joining me... but after several attempts at contacting each other it's looking a little flaky ! So I'm going to be bold... I'm going to be brave... I'm stepping out of the forum into the real world where beer and talk costs money...

Strand - I really hope you read this and come on down. Look, even if just two of us meet up it will be a start - if only to compare knitting patterns.

I detect an air of frivolity in between the doom and gloom, so I'm taking the bit and heading out into synchronicity land. See you there... you're all welcome to join me.

And if it's just me at the bar for the next hour, I can handle my own company (I spend enough time in it at this PC !!)

Peace and love...

Strand ?? Get your shoes.... we're (i'm ? ) going outside....

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote