Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 01-08-2009, 11:36 AM   #176
P4BL0
Banned

Wink Sydney Australia

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:41 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 06:31 AM   #177
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: Sydney Australia

Hey every body, Don't forget the GC meeting planned on the 31st in Canberra. We have some special friends that will only be there this date so we will be going even if its just three of us. If you have not subscribed yet and want to communicate, email me on henners31@hotmail.com,
Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 05:48 AM   #178
henners

Hello Sydney Ground Crew. This Saturday we are heading to Canberra to meet our Members from there. There will be some new members joinning us there as well as some old faces. The current GC going from Sydney are
Global Nomad-Al
Ngai te rangi-Russ
Henners-Henry
and joining us will be chantellealyce- Karen, and a few other surprises. Anyone interested in joining us, please contact me by PM or send me an email henners31@hotmail.com. See you there.
Henry
Old 01-26-2009, 09:59 AM   #179
henners

G'day all, its me again. Just some info on the Canberra meeting place and thought i'd post it for all that will be coming to see. The venue will be the peninsula of the National Museum. This means that anyone coming can drive straight down the Federal Hwy, onto Northbourne Ave and then turn right onto London Circuit and across to the Peninsula. If we all just meet in the car park we can be close to toilets and shelter if the weather changes. Also close to town and easy to get back to Sydney for everyone as well.

Also attached is a map and more details.

Lawson Crescent
Acton Peninsula
Canberra ACT 2600
AUSTRALIA

Driving

The National Museum of Australia is located on Acton Peninsula in Canberra, just a short drive south-west of the city centre.

Directions to the Museum are clearly marked as you approach the city along Northbourne Avenue or Parkes Way.
View enlarged map in attachments box below.

Parking

All on-site parking is free.

Disabled parking facilities are available close to the Museum's main entrance.

Local bus services

Action bus number 3 operates to the Museum on weekdays and bus numbers 934 and 981 on weekends. For route and timetable information visit the ACTION website at www.action.act.gov.au.

Bicycle

Bicycle paths lead to the Museum and bicycle racks are available for your use.

Walking

The Museum is easily accessed along the northern shore of Lake Burley Griffin.

Henry
Old 01-26-2009, 01:26 PM   #180
nOslaves
Avalon Senior Member

Have a great meet all who are going, i cant make it
but will be down that way soon and hope to meet up with some off you.

nOslaves
nOslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:39 AM   #181
henners

Hey everybody. Yesterday we had another Ground Crew meeting in our capital, Canberra. Partly organised by Vesta and i. Vesta was a great hostess and prepered a great picnic lunch for all those that came to the meeting.

I have had some phone calls to say that this was one of the best meetings to-date. The information exchanged was wonderful with two new members attending the meeting. 10 members attended the meeting, amongst them were, Vesta and her daughter Aurora, Manda and Eddiefibbro, Ngai Te Rangi , chantellealyce, Global Nomad, Misfit, Fradda and myself.
Eddiefibbro gave us some words of wisdom. He spoke about 2012, enlightment, spiritual awakening, etc. His words resonated with everybody deeply. He is a very knowledgeable man with a great connection with the cosmos. He has a high spiritual awareness which makes us look like kindergarden kids listening to a master.

Every body contributed to the conversation with our two new members Chantellealyce and Fradda very keen to get involved with all aspects of our discussion.

I enjoyed the whole day, with a special thank you to Vesta for being so gracious in her hospitality. Also i must thank Eddiefibbro for his words of wisdom. I listen to him intently. I feel i connected with him in a spiritual way that i had never felt before. He is a great man and has a wonderful heart. There was an obvious connection with all that attended with Vesta saying we were all part of a soul group.

If anybody has any good ideas for the next meeting, please do not hesitate to post them as these meetings are growing in intensity. A suggestion has been made by Ngai Te Rangi, (Russ) that when some of us attend the David Icke presentation in Melbourne, we meet up with as many of the Melbourne Ground Crew and have a Sydney/Melbourne combined meeting. Sounds great to me. What do you think Relayer (John).

Keep the communications open. Time is speeding up and we have lots of work to do.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:19 AM   #182
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Henners: Johnno as requested that he wishes someone to hold the rains down here for a while.

For those who are coming to David Ike, Adam Davis the organizer and founder of Truth Movement Australia will be in Melbourne the week before, and has agree to catch up with us on Wednesday. If anyone is interested please PM me.

As for the Crews catching up that would be great. I haven't spoken to any of the ground crew yet, but I was thinking of hosting a BBQ for our visitors on Friday, Sat, or Sunday. Or maybe catching up for a meal after David Ike.

All suggestions welcome.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:46 AM   #183
henners

Thanx Aussie G. For all those members that are going to the David Icke seminar from Sydney, please either post here or send me an email on henners31@hotmail.com.
We are organising a get together with our fellow Aussie members during the weekend of the seminar .
Old 02-26-2009, 09:32 AM   #184
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

David Ike
For those who are coming TMA is holding a BBQ on Sunday after see link

http://www.truthmovementaustralia.co...6&p=1820#p1820
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:01 AM   #185
sharondon
Avalon Senior Member

Hi I've been expereincing/researching this topic for many years, but only finally made it in here tonight for the first time. (redirected here form Yowusa forum ,,,looking for know-how/philosophic alignment & other Australians)
What a great thing it is to have found other people.
Our family of people (3 adults, 2 kids) taking it seriously this year. We are living in Sydney and looking at re-location options/communties etc.
cheers

Sharon
sharondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:10 AM   #186
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Sharon!

Where are you thinking of going? Near or far from here?

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 06:07 AM   #187
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Sydney Australia

Anyone Attending The David Icke Seminar In Melbourne: Please Read...

ALL non-attending people are also Welcome!!!

Anyone attending the David icke Seminar in Melbourne on Saturday the 11th of April '09, are invited to attend a get together the day before at my place of residence.
I have organized a small meeting so everyone from around Australia can meet up with some Melbourne and Sydney Ground Crew members.
I deeply apologize for the short notice.
Meeting is on Good Friday the 10th of April '09, at 1:00pm till late.
Light refreshments will be provided. BYO alcohol.
Please PM me for my address details.
Please take care all and I hope to see you all at my place on the day.
Best regards always,
John

Relayer

Last edited by Relayer; 04-07-2009 at 01:28 AM.
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:39 AM   #188
henners

Hello everybody. Tomorrow morning three of us are flying down to Melbourne to attned the David Icke Seminar. We are in the hands of John - Relayer, for the duration of our three day stay. I personally am very eager to meet up with as many members of the Melbourne GC as possible as well as getting to know John . Will write a report next week on our return.

Henry
Old 04-12-2009, 05:08 AM   #189
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say that both Frank and I had a great time these last couple of days. It was awesome seeing David Icke in person and meeting up with the Sydney GC in Melbourne.

I personally learned a lot, made new friends and was inspired all over again.

The boys from Sydney - Henners, Al, George and Russ were awesome company! We had a few laughs, a few drinks and had some amazing conversations.

It was a pleasure to meet them all and we hope to see them again very soon.

Another huge thanks to Relayer who was a great host and once again made us feel welcome. :-)

D and Frank
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:09 AM   #190
henners

Hello all. Just got back from Melbourne after attending the David Icke presentation. Four of us flew to Melbourne, Jorge (new member) Russ (Ngai te rangi), Al (global Nomad), and i.
WOW.
Firstly, Johnno-Relayer, picked us up from the airport and looked after us for the three days we were there. What a guy. Great hospitality, great friend, wonderful human being. (Sorry Johnno if i'm getting sloppy).
Then we met Lt. Ripley and Frank, again wonderful people.
On Saturday we attended the Presentation and met several of the Melbourne GC, again, wonderful people. Had a great time afterwards discussing several topics with Aussie G and Robski.
David Icke was great. The presentation started at aprrox. 9.30 and finished at 19.30. Lots of new info was presented . I would recommend anybody interested in David Icke or learning more about "The Truth", should purchase/ watch/ borrow the DVD.
Many thanks to all the people that made our stay in Melbourne so friendly and again to Johnno for being so generous and generally a "nice guy".

Henry
Old 04-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #191
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Sydney Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Hello all. Just got back from Melbourne after attending the David Icke presentation. Four of us flew to Melbourne, Jorge (new member) Russ (Ngai te rangi), Al (global Nomad), and i.
WOW.
Firstly, Johnno-Relayer, picked us up from the airport and looked after us for the three days we were there. What a guy. Great hospitality, great friend, wonderful human being. (Sorry Johnno if i'm getting sloppy).
Then we met Lt. Ripley and Frank, again wonderful people.
On Saturday we attended the Presentation and met several of the Melbourne GC, again, wonderful people. Had a great time afterwards discussing several topics with Aussie G and Robski.
David Icke was great. The presentation started at aprrox. 9.30 and finished at 19.30. Lots of new info was presented . I would recommend anybody interested in David Icke or learning more about "The Truth", should purchase/ watch/ borrow the DVD.
Many thanks to all the people that made our stay in Melbourne so friendly and again to Johnno for being so generous and generally a "nice guy".

Henry
Hello Henry,
Thank you for your kind words my friend, its very much appreciated.
I have to say it was such an extreme pleasure to have you all stay with me, you blokes are the best in the world. <--- Only kidding
I just wished we could have spent more time together. I have not had so much fun in a long time, and socializing with you all has been one big buzz. I was on cloud nine all weekend and I'm still feeling great.
I have to say to everyone reading this thread that no matter where people come from, there are persons out there that are unique human beings. They have hearts of
gold and are the most caring, warm and spiritually connected people on this Earth. Henry, Russ, Jorge and Al are perfect examples.
If you've never experienced socializing with these types of people, then you are sadly missing out.
The people I have described above are like a natural drug that is the most addictive drug you could ever have. I recommend you prescribe yourself some. I guarantee you will definitely be reborn.
Please take care all and peace be with you. My deepest thanks to those great Sydney-siders I had the immense pleasure to be with for a brief period of time. This moment in my life I will never forget. I was given a great gift.
Love to all.
John

Relayer
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:36 AM   #192
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

Going back to one topic of conversation with Henners, Jorge, Ngai te rangi and global Nomad the day before David Icke concerning vaccines etc.. i've found some info on this link:

http://thinktwice.com/
http://www.ymlp167.com/pubarchive.php?jham

Hope this helps, cheers!
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #193
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Sydney Australia

Thanks for that Lieutenant !
'Suppose I'll be gettin' that swine virus immunisation straight away !!!

On another topic - I declare Alex Jones to be officially nuts.
This may not be a revelation to some of you, and I DO respect him for his obvious virtues, but ... man ...
He's nuts !
Just take a look at this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDK75...eature=related
Global Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:56 AM   #194
P4BL0
Banned

Talking

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:40 AM.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:41 PM   #195
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Man ...
I knew my comment would draw this debate ... but what the hell ... I'll bite !

I agree Pab we're all nuts. This whole flamin world is just one giant nut 'game' which George Green put so well.
- We all behave badly at times.
- None of us know the whole truth - if we did we wouldn't be human.
- We're all ultimately stuck in our own individual nut universe poking around in the dark.
- And yes Alex Jones is a valuable asset with lots of energy and guts to do what he does.

That being said - if you're going to invite someone onto your show only to interrupt him every time he tries to finish a sentence, and to totally ridicule him, and his ideas in the most childish and irrational of ways ... I can't forgive that. Alex Jones is a bully. Peter Joseph as well as other people that Alex INVITES onto his shows have a right to be heard. He's made one of the most watched movies of all time. The guy has some interesting things to say, as does Alex, but for god sake man grow up ! I'll bet you Alex pushed his way round in the play ground at school, and he hasn't changed a lot since ! His ideas are valid, but his actions are like a wild crazy man swinging his arms indiscriminately at anyone who disagrees with his rigid view of the world by 0.1% and it's that kind of tirade that was at the end of the link that would put many people off the whole topic topic and chuck the baby out with the bath water so to speak.

That's all I'm saying Pab and I'll bet there are a lot of people out there who would LIKE to say that - but OH NO .. Can't bagg Alex out .. he's king pin man. He put's himself out there. He risks his life and that of his children. He has a huge audience and his word is gospel. Fu--in' cr-p ! He says abortion is evil. Well that's your fu--in' opinion Alex. He can't believe that ANYONE can say what Zeitgeist said about religion. Then don't invite him on your program 'your moron' - in the pleasant words of Alex !!!

I'm sick of these flippin almost red neck Americans who can't ... think outside of their extremely conservative American ways. Alex Jones is more pro capitalist than most people I know, and all Peter Joseph was trying to say, was .. do we need money ... ? I mean it's an interesting question isn't it. It's worth a debate. Many people around the world talk about such things .. but no Alex Jones has this bloody typical middle American stand point and anyone who disagrees is either 'evil' or un informed. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE RELIGION IN THEIR LIVES say the yanks like Alex. EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT STRAIGHT UP PURE CAPITALISM WITHOUT CORRUPTION IS THE BEST THING FOR A STABLE SOCIETY say yanks like Alex. ABORTION IS EVIL say yanks like Alex. And anyone who disagrees with me (Alex) I'll just throw a tantie. Well I'm sick of it Pab. I'm bloody sick of it.

This middle American - right wing - pro capitalist - pro bible - Anti abortion - gotta love Jesus - angle regarding issues that this forum is interested in is WAY too dominating within our field of interest. WAY too dominating. Can't we debate these topics like adults ?

Now HERE's a good debate ... Something that the current Alex Jones' lovers couldn't possibly consider 'on air entertainment' either through reasonable intellect or through the old fashioned idea of giving people a chance to have their say. !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRuxC...eature=related

Alex Jones has PASSION!
Er ... and your point ... I think that everyone working within this field has passion. They certainly don't gain much financially so I believe that they ALL have passion.

A quality which most people lack.
What do you mean by this ? I think everyone on this forum has passion !

Anyway I WON'T apologise for my rant.

G Nomad out !

Global Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:42 PM   #196
P4BL0
Banned

Thumbs up

Old 05-02-2009, 12:45 PM   #197
P4BL0
Banned

Exclamation

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:39 AM.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:18 PM   #198
P4BL0
Banned

Old 06-06-2009, 06:33 AM   #199
sparklyponcho
Avalon Senior Member

Hey there everyone!
calling all those who wish to do a course in building your own adobe earth dome home. The Cal Earth institute; http://www.calearth.org/ is coming out to Australia in July to hold workshops. This is the email I received today...

"Hello,

You are receiving this email because you have inquired recently about your interested in Cal-Earth and Superadobe technology in Australia. We are please to say that Cal-Earth will be hosting its first workshop in Australia in July 2009. We are currently working out the details about location (if you have some land to offer for us to build on please let us know), as well as dates and prices. If you would be interested in receiving additional information to participate in this workshop please respond to this email with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone Number

And we will contact you once all the information has been finalized. We are so excited about this opportunity and are hoping to gather a good size group of people for our first Cal-Earth Australia workshop!

Best,

Sheefteh Khalili
Cal-Earth Institute "

This is an incredible opportunity!!! If we have enough interest in Australia, there is every chance they will do a workshop in the major capital cities. But I think that time is of the essence, if we want to get them here, we need to let them know that we want to do the workshop A.S.A.P.
The email address for Cal - Earth is calearth@aol.com
you need to give them all your details so that they know where you are...
These earth domes are incredibly cheap to build so if you know any bushfire victims of Victoria, or any flooding victims in QLD who want to re-build, if you know anyone that wants an incredibly beautiful home for next to nix, or if you want to move to a safe place and want to learn the technology, this is the time to do it.
with appreciation,
Sparklyponcho
sparklyponcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:35 AM   #200
mulder

Great David Icke interview on Alex Jones Show -Monday 15 June 09 (as oppossed to the rude Peter Joseph interview earlier this year).

You can all watch it on youtube for free! Here's the first link:

Here's the second link:
(there's 10 segments in total - another 8 links).

I've really enjoyed listening to David's thoughts on the New Age Movement, and not just sit & watch our prison being built around us!!
Enjoy.