Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 04-14-2009, 02:02 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default How Mind Control Actually Works

I hear a lot of talk on these forums and other places about mind control. I would like to tell everyone what I have discovered about mind control from once being a first hand target of it. And also combining my experiences of it with some outside information.

It is critical to mention that if you raise your vibrational frequency up to higher than normal levels through service to others spiritual means then none of this stuff can effect you. You might feel the vibes of it near by, but that will be it. Once you reach a certain level spiritually, you become untouchable by this stuff.

First of all, there are 3 levels of mind control. These can be used by themselves or in combination. Those three levels are

1. Electronic
2. Psychic
3. Spiritual

ELECTRONIC

MICROWAVE

Most of us know about the electronic stuff. Let me be the first to say that other than being able to effect the emotions of people, the electronic type on its own is very limited. The only other effect that I know of is disorientation and memory loss. They are not going to be able to program specific thoughts into people using the electronic means by itself like in the "Manchurian Candidate." Electronic mind control can be broken down into three categories also. The microwave version is the one that I came across personally.

The microwave version does not come out of your cell phone like some believe. The signal from one source is not enough to get the effect of disorientation and memory that can be achieved with multiple high power sources. What I am referring to are the cell phone towers. One cell phone tower by itself is not enough to get the job done. Instead they can either on purpose or on accident set up the towers to have their wave fronts come together in one spot. If you take three of these towers on the right microwave frequency, the center of the triangle of these three towers will cause severe short term memory loss and disorientation.

My memory has always been sharp. Then one day out of the blue I could not find my ass to save my life. It stayed this way for weeks. Through process of elimination I found the spot that was causing this to occur. I could identify it because all of the landscaping in that area has un-natural growth patterns. The 4 year old Oak Trees where sprouting limbs out of the bases of the trunks and the ornamental grasses had not grown in the 2 years they had been planted there. Once I found the spot where it was occuring, I was able to determine with intuitive dowsing that it was being caused by the intersecting wave fronts of 3 microwave towers. It just so happened that they intersected right in the middle of a main access road leading into a massive housing development in Naples Florida. I am not sure if this was on purpose, or if it was a severe accidental miscalculation by the cell phone companies. Either way, it proved to me that specific microwave frequencies could be used for a form of mind control.

RADIO FREQUENCY

The radio frequency aspect of electronic mind control is something that I know of from listening to an old interview with Preston Nichols from the Coast to Coast am Show. You can find this interview easily on youtube. According to Preston, who worked at Montauk, the early phase of what is referred to as Project Phoenix, was all about radio frequency mind control. They figured out how to modulate a certain radio frequency band so that it could mimic the electronic patterns a persons body has when it has certain emotions. This type of mind control was very limited because they had to use a lot or radio power and could only effect a small area or group of people.

TELEVISION

The third and most widespread of the electronic mind control is done through your television. If you are looking for a smoking gun in all of this you can find it on you television every night. Michael Tsarion has some very in depth talks about this if you wish to know more. Basically what they do is hide archetypal images in the television shows and the commercials that cause your subconscious to have reactions to what you are watching without you even knowing it. This works because as our ancestors learned these symbols and images way back in the day, this was imprinted onto our genetic memory. It is also part of the memory of many of our past lives.

The other aspect of the television that is mind control has to do with the way that the programs are structured. They on purpose hammer you with commercials every few minutes. They do this not because it makes them money through advertising. They do this because they are aware that if they train your mind to jump from thought to thought while watching television, then it will do it all of the time. That is perhaps the most effective method they are using to dumb you down. The scary thing is that everyone volunteers for this one.

PSYCHIC

Psychic mind control is actually not very widespread. It is pretty self explanatory and does not need much of a description. Basically train one or more individuals who are naturally psychic to target people when they deem nessesary. I think that this is the least used of all of the techniques.

SPIRITUAL

The spiritual mind control is where it gets really sinister if it has not already. The first aspect of spiritual mind control has to do with black magic. Black magic is not as obscure as most people think it is. It is not confined to the third world island nations as depicted in the movie "Serpent and the Rainbow". The majority of people who do this type of work are actually European white people. I have not studied any of the different types of black magic because I believe that knowing how to do it is enough to shift you to the dark side. However, I have been targeted by this type of mind control a few thousand times over the last 7 years. It was only effective for them at first before I caught on to what was happening.

I do know what they basically do because I had to know this in order to defend against it using opposite techniques. Quite simply they make spiritual deals of one form or another with entities from either the negative 4th dimensions or the negative 5th dimensions. Once the deal is struck with these negative "ET's", the ascended negative entity can create a thought form that is programmed to hack the mind of the target. That is it in a nutshell.

The other type of spiritual mind control does not originate in the devious minds of the negative elites and their servants. It comes strait from the other side. If the dark realms deem you to be a threat, they will target you with everything they have got over and over again in an effort to wear you down so they can get in.

Please keep in mind that you are not helpless when it comes to these techniques. You can raise your vibration to levels where they can not touch you. You can also ask for help from the positive higher dimensions to protect you. The Archangel Michael is very resourceful when it comes to this, so is your higher self. You can ask your higher self to work with Michael for an effective defense. Or you can enlist the help of a shaman to correct the problem for you in case you can't do it yourself.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 04-14-2009 at 03:05 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:10 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How Mind Control Actually Works

Last September, after I completed a course where you learn how to raise your energy, I was thrown off from TV. It happened naturally. I came up to the TV set to press the stand-by button ( because it was off) and I couldn't do it. it was as if some strange force was holding me off. I tried to turn it on a few more times to see if I'd get the same feeling. I did, so I never tuned it on again. I have been TV-free for 8 months now.

Last edited by burgundia; 04-14-2009 at 05:18 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:14 PM   #3
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

Yes it is liberating, i haven't watched T.v. in over a year, now Ive noticed how addictive it is watching others obsess over the next episode of house
an its interesting that hulu.coms new advertising campaign talks about how TV turns your brain to a pliable goo.
Tarliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:19 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Last September, after I completed a course where you learn how to raise your energy, I was thrown off from TV. It happened naturally. I came up to the TV set to press the stand-by button ( because it was off) and I couldn't do it. it was as if some strange force was holding me off. I tried to turn it on a few more times to see if I'd get the same feeling. I did, so I never tuned it on again. I have been TV-free for 8 months now.
This is fascinating!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:04 PM   #5
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

t3j ... what you write i fully resonate with ...

i too have had a life time of mind control attacks ... to have experienced the darkest of dark ... i have come to know the lightest of light ... and it is true ... it is about raising one's vibrational frequency ... to lift our selves up and out of the stream of feeling helpless ... feeling like victims ... we are not victims ... we have the divine power within us to move forward from our fears rather than being consistant targets ... it takes some work ... inner work ... but it can happen ... it is meant to ... for all of us ...

raising our vibration ... is to locate our truth ... that we are able to create ... not shields of effort to deflect such attacks ... but realize effortlessly who we really are ... and once we do ... the dark no longer finds us that interesting ... once truth in whole is realized ... no thing can control the mind ... the mind then is so liberated ... it can no longer occur ... we are then in being ...

we then remain well aware of what exists externally ... but no longer can it seek its way through us internally ...

we do this by way of selfless service ... finally coming to realize what we "thought" was ... really is not ... we are not victims of our own fear ... we need not suffer within pain of the dark directing attacks on us ... if we do not find our truth in this ... the game continues ... little by little ... the manipulators will work to chisel one's spirit and try to break down our path to our truth ... the closer we come to our truth in whole the greater the attacks may be ... it is just how this type of energy operates ... and yet ... there are ceilings ... once we move to those heights within our selves ... realize the beings of which we are ... it is at that ceiling that the dark must stop ... it cannot go beyond ... only the higher vibration frequencies can ... the dark at that point must remain behind ... no longer is mind control achievable on us ... it is universally so ...

you see ... from what i know ... if and when each and every one of us has allowed our selves to raise our vibrational frequencies to these ceiling heights ... and we all live our truth ... who then do the manipulators and the dark have to attack ... they've run out of players ... everyone has then up and walked ... the game stops ... it has to ... no one left to fuel it ...

there comes a point within the path we walk that we say ... no more ... it is enough ... we raise our selves up and out of this game they have us playing ... the boardgame called manipulation ... mind control ... fear ... pain ... suffering ... that it is enough ...

at this point ... our vibration lifts exponentially ... why ... because we no longer will take no for an answer ... enough is enough ... time to see and be the light we are ...

great thread t3j ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:05 AM   #6
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
PSYCHIC

Psychic mind control is actually not very widespread. It is pretty self explanatory and does not need much of a description. Basically train one or more individuals who are naturally psychic to target people when they deem nessesary. I think that this is the least used of all of the techniques.
everyone is naturally psychic. thats just who we are as beings. its just that some people may have more gifts then others but everyone is psychic.

the psychic aspect of mind control is probably the most widely used in my experience while living in 3 separate continents. their is no evidence of any interference. while their is evidence as cords and implants but because all of this is done in the psychic dimension while "seeing" the many bodies. you cant go down to the police station and say, "he coppers. theirs these evil goons following me and talking to me telepathically while they psychically attack me". but you can practice the Heavenly Catalyst and hit these goons back.
i have evidence of radio and frequency transmissions. check this pic. out.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/pictu...pictureid=6168
after i emailed this company they said they didnt even have these wifi boxes in california let alone my city. anyways after putting the picture up whomever put it up there took it down. this box is up the street from my house at a tactical location.
of course their were death threats and all that jazz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
SPIRITUAL

The spiritual mind control is where it gets really sinister if it has not already. The first aspect of spiritual mind control has to do with black magic. Black magic is not as obscure as most people think it is. It is not confined to the third world island nations as depicted in the movie "Serpent and the Rainbow". The majority of people who do this type of work are actually European white people. I have not studied any of the different types of black magic because I believe that knowing how to do it is enough to shift you to the dark side. However, I have been targeted by this type of mind control a few thousand times over the last 7 years. It was only effective for them at first before I caught on to what was happening.

I do know what they basically do because I had to know this in order to defend against it using opposite techniques. Quite simply they make spiritual deals of one form or another with entities from either the negative 4th dimensions or the negative 5th dimensions. Once the deal is struck with these negative "ET's", the ascended negative entity can create a thought form that is programmed to hack the mind of the target. That is it in a nutshell.

The other type of spiritual mind control does not originate in the devious minds of the negative elites and their servants. It comes strait from the other side. If the dark realms deem you to be a threat, they will target you with everything they have got over and over again in an effort to wear you down so they can get in.

Please keep in mind that you are not helpless when it comes to these techniques. You can raise your vibration to levels where they can not touch you. You can also ask for help from the positive higher dimensions to protect you. The Archangel Michael is very resourceful when it comes to this, so is your higher self. You can ask your higher self to work with Michael for an effective defense.

Or you can enlist the help of a shaman to correct the problem for you in case you can't do it yourself.
exactly.
so the reasons why you would enlist a shaman would be to remove blockages, implants and retrieve soul pieces. i would say most if not all of the ****, ie; implants and psychic sludge put into my bodies is due to lost soul pieces that have ended up in the hands of dark forces. if your weak to something that these evil goons are doing then you going to need help.

the big hush hush is soul pieces. trust me. if all of you actually knew the truth about these soul pieces then we would evolve faster individually and collectively. it seems to be an inside thing. the people that know about soul pieces are the one's getting soul recovery on a regular basis or the other side trying to stop them from retrieving them. but its nearly impossible to stop one's freewill to recover your own soul piece. the goons can make it difficult but when its time to heal then it is time to heal. its just up to you when you decide to heal and evolve.

these pieces are waiting for you to get them back. a soul recovery practitioner is an intermediary if you will. he can only heal what the client is ready to heal.

are you ready to heal?
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:24 AM   #7
Egg
Banned

Bad news folks. Electronic thought manipulation is very advanced now - has been so since 1988.

Electric field mind control is also very advanced - ever wonder why those microwave towers are sprouting like grass seeds?

Get covered and equipped to deal with a big switch on some time when the TV system changes over. 2011 is going to be hell for those sensitives amongst us.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:56 AM   #8
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

very informative and uplifting tread ,i wholeheartedly agree with all what
has been said so far .I personally don't watch TV since my Reiki atunment
2 years ago ,all that artificial "urges " and "wants' slowly disappeared
from my consciousness and i can focus more on my spiritual development

and Yes we dont have much time to play around ,manipulation technics
are more and more advanced ,and we need collectively raise our
vibrations beyond the dark force reach as soon as possible.

great stuff
thank you tone3jaguar and everyone else for contributing
to make a world better place ,and by being a pioneers in the field paying sometimes a high price for it ,but that is what we came here to do isn't
it ?
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote