Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

View Poll Results: Do you notice number sequences?
11:11 31 34.44%
3:33 2 2.22%
1:11 2 2.22%
All of the above and more? 55 61.11%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2008, 03:06 AM   #26
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 11:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayak View Post
I'm curious, Susan: how do you get more than three sides in a TRIangle?
Are you counting the "inside" and "outside", as well as the "downside"-- together with the obvious three sides, wouldn't that be SIX "sides"?

Language is so context oriented. When one uses the word, "box," she could be referring to a square area on a form in which to place a checkmark or "X." If one is shipping cookies in a box, one sure hopes it has six sides, so the cookies will arrive safely.

SO, finally, what does all this have to do with Kerry and Bill's stated purposes of Project Avalon?
I am Kayak.

The stated purpose is to bring us together, no? In a positive way?
Wouldn't having repeated simultaneous occurrences in common achieve that?

OMG!!! You are right.... gotta move this to the Avalon forum, eh?

Just trying to stir up some positive. :-)
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:12 AM   #27
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
The stated purpose is to bring us together, no? In a positive way?
Wouldn't having repeated simultaneous occurrences in common achieve that?

OMG!!! You are right.... gotta move this to the Avalon forum, eh?

Just trying to stir up some positive. :-)
Although technically this is an experience....
And a reaction.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:26 AM   #28
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Our membership at project Avalon just reached 1111 on line at 11:11

Last edited by CONDE; 09-11-2008 at 03:28 AM.
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:30 AM   #29
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONDE View Post
How bloody cool is that????
Old 09-11-2008, 04:57 AM   #30
11:11
Avalon Senior Member

Hey conjuredUp, thanks for starting this thread and the friend request. I was going to post a tread about this but have been having internet connection problems.

As you can see by my user name I have been seeing these numbers and combination of numbers for quite some time. I kind of freaked me out for awhile but I have gotten used to it and I belive it is a good thing. It has been
getting more frequent recently.

I have researched this for years and there are so many theories on what is causing this. I believe it could be angels or guides letting us know they are always with us and we are on the right track. Alot of people start seeing these numbers when they are on more of a spritual path.

Thanks again conjuredUp, there's alot of us out there. Looking forward to reading more ideas and thoughts on this.

And here it is again, 11:11
11:11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:21 AM   #31
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: 11:11

When I first got into UFO ET research big time in 1998 - 1999,
I always saw 4:44 when I would glance at the clock.

AM or PM

==================
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:30 AM   #32
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

333 is my gig, for years.
If not 333, then 33.
Waking up at 3:33 for nights in a row..

I don't know that anyone can say exactly what the meaning is behind these sequences, as if there is one/blanket answer.

I think the individual seeing it can intuit the answer that best complies with their higher truth/vibration.
333, for me, means that my walk is going as planned, on schedule and all is well.
Instant gratitude is felt when I see it.
It reminds me to focus on my breath, to be where my shoes are, in the now.
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:53 PM   #33
moonbright

About six months ago I would always see 3:33, four months ago it was always 2:22, yesterday I saw my first 11:11. I feel like I'm on some kind of count down.

Moonbright.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #34
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONDE View Post
This to me speake volumes, it confirms what I have been observing in my life conciously for the last couple of years.

11:11 to me reflexes on The 11:11 Universal and Spiritual Laws of the Cosmos.....which you can find here:http://www.drboylan.com/11.11laws.html.

So to me, whenever I have some powerful realization or positive, revealing thought about something, if I then in the next seconds see 11:11 on the clock, then its a direct confirmation to me that whatever I was thinking was inline with how things should be. It tells me " yes Olam, you are right, that is the right thought to have at this moment".

This syncronicity that you mentioned, confirms to me that this forum and the people contributing, is a positive action and that its the thing to do in this moment of our lives.
Olam
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:31 PM   #35
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting discussion!

Only when I saw this thread did I remember that I had a period in my life (about a 1-2 years ago) when I did see such repetitions on the clocks - often centered around the numbers 0, 1, and 2. I always found it amusing, but also felt that there was a deeper meaning to the combination between what I was presently doing and seeing a particular number repetition on the clock.. Like finishing an activity, or arriving somewhere, or leaving, etc...

I also remember a specific event where not numbers but lights were involved. I was planning on going with a friend on a trip to India - a fairly long one. Everything was planned out, we were set to leave in 1-2 weeks. Suddenly I noticed an unusually frequent appearance of cars with their headlights on... in broad daylight. At first I passed it off as coincidence, but then started wondering if this was some sort of sign.

So when my friend and I (and his sister and mother) were already in transit in Germany, we took a walk and I again saw these frequent lights during the day. Finally, the morning of the flight (we spent the night there) I woke up with the utter certainty that I just should NOT go on this flight. Hard decision, but I told my friend and we parted there (they continued). I went back home, and it turned out to be a good decision in the end... Later found out that something unpleasant may have happened (won't go into the details ).

Well, that was a long aside, but the point is - do look out for the signs, especially ones which repeat. If not exactly, than in the same theme.
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:39 PM   #36
Wild_Rose
Avalon Senior Member

I start to see 11:11 from when I was 9 years old, everyday in the school...I see 11:11 since then...even when play a cd I look when is 11:11......
and I'm obsessed with no. 333.......
Wild_Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:20 PM   #37
Nola
Avalon Senior Member

3s are my number. I wake at 3:33 almost always if I wake in the night. This became increasingly obvious during my first pregnancy and occurred during the second. After they were born, my boys would wake at 3:33 for their feedings. I was born in March also. I have 3 siblings. 3 has always been the number I pick in "pick a number between 1 & 10". It's just THE number.

Fascinating topic.
Nola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:28 PM   #38
jcmproch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nola View Post
3s are my number. I wake at 3:33 almost always if I wake in the night. This became increasingly obvious during my first pregnancy and occurred during the second. After they were born, my boys would wake at 3:33 for their feedings. I was born in March also. I have 3 siblings. 3 has always been the number I pick in "pick a number between 1 & 10". It's just THE number.

Fascinating topic.
After reading alot of these posts 3:33 seems to be common or a favorite to alot of people.. I don't think I've ever seen it.. any meanings associated with it?
Old 09-11-2008, 03:50 PM   #39
ThePirateKing
Avalon Senior Member

The 11:11 always reminds me of the slit experiment in quantum physics. If you're not familiar with this experiment, it's worth looking into. It seems that particles (electrons and photons, etc.) create a pattern that looks like 11:11 when they are passed through two slits and projected on a far wall. Yet, if you put a device that observes which slit the particles go through, the interference pattern disappears and you see a projection of 11. Hmmm, particles with free will?
ThePirateKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:08 PM   #40
Nola
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmproch View Post
After reading alot of these posts 3:33 seems to be common or a favorite to alot of people.. I don't think I've ever seen it.. any meanings associated with it?
I'm fixing to do some lessons with my kids (I decided to start home schooling due to an increasing anxiety of sending them to the local elementary, but that's for another topic ). Once we're finished, I'm going to see what I can find about it. I've often wondered but never sought for a definitive answer.

I was talking with my twin who also reminded me that we will be 33 in 2012.

Last edited by Nola; 09-11-2008 at 04:43 PM.
Nola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:33 PM   #41
Love is the way
Avalon Senior Member

Nothing funny about this at least "This poll will close on 09-20-2008 at 10:19 AM" ...But im not a numberologist ( if thats the word ) so i don`t know.
I think it is about how much u look for it , the more u look the more u will notice , and tend to forget most the times u see numbers that doesn`t have any meaning to you.
In the past when i wore a watch i now and then saw for examle 08.08.08 , and more often the turning of the hour on the second..... Sometimes it might mean something , or might not.
Maybe i should get a watch again

Tommy
Love is the way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:25 PM   #42
granny
Avalon Senior Member

My take ...

A few years ago I begin seeing numbers associated with 11 (9:11, 5:11, 11:11, etc). I asked about the phenom on Unknowncountry msg board and many were experiencing the same thing. I also begin noticing double and triple numbers and began to keep a list of them.

About a year ago, after nearly 300 pages detailing this, I stopped writing my journal, hopped on my surf board and decided to ride the synch wave.

Gran
granny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:24 PM   #43
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

11, 22 have been very, very frequent (like all the time) for months. In the past month add 44 and sometimes 55.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:43 PM   #44
Xammy
Avalon Senior Member

Iīve had a long history with 22:22, and another close family member had the same thing, unknowingly of my experiences.

Stopped having it for a bit, started having other syncs showing up such as 33īs etc.

But the most persistent ones are the 22:22īs.

Havenīt figured it out yet, but itīs cool. Think it has something to do with remebering, perhaps even remembering forward in time.

The flying white horse. Pegasus anyone?
Xammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:52 PM   #45
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xammy View Post

The flying white horse. Pegasus anyone?

No Pegasus. Only the owl and phoenix for me.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:04 PM   #46
Xammy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No Pegasus. Only the owl and phoenix for me.
Interesting, do you have any clues as to the meaning or function of those two figures?
Old 09-12-2008, 01:17 PM   #47
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there~

I've been noticing first 11:11 for several months, usually in the evening and morning, then, started seeing 10:10 and 12:12. Still seeing them all now, but mostly 10:10 and 12:12.

Spirit told me that 10:10 represents "spiritual teacher", 11:11 represents "ascendence" and 12:12 represents "mastery". So cool!!!!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:36 PM   #48
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Interesting, do you have any clues as to the meaning or function of those two figures?
Yes. The owl is shown during class/training/learning abduction. The phoenix I'm still struggling with it's meaning. The phoenix seems to be revered as you would your country flag or it's symbolic with my class/training/learning sessions and means I am now one of them?
Old 09-12-2008, 01:44 PM   #49
Xammy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes. The owl is shown during class/training/learning abduction. The phoenix I'm still struggling with it's meaning. The phoenix seems to be revered as you would your country flag or it's symbolic with my class/training/learning sessions and means I am now one of them?
Very interesting. I donīt know about much about this kind of imagery.
But from what I have understood about the Pegasus is that it represents the awakening of memories whitin, that could of course be anything, but in my dream the pegaus was being chased across the sky by a witch or some sort of "bad" entity.

Also in this vision I had a conversation with a person who, right in front of my eyes, were at two places at the same time.

This also ties in with 22:22 beacuse it both seems to have to do with remembering something. And perhaps a warning of some sort.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:11 PM   #50
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Also in this vision I had a conversation with a person who, right in front of my eyes, were at two places at the same time.
I remember this. Do you happen to remember seeing the rooms merge together?

Tags
11:11