Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe

Notices

Old 02-05-2009, 10:16 PM   #1
Pathfinder
Avalon Senior Member

Default Are you ready?

Hi all,

I am starting this thread in the hope that it becomes a place for people to express their own unique perspective as to what worries them the most for the future. I.E what do you think is the most important event/s that you/we should get ready for.

It will be interesting to see if we all share the same fears and if so even fear the same events.

I guess it will give us an idea where we are all heading. I suppose also, it just might reveal through the knowledge we express here the safest course we must steer to reach the sheltered harbour at the end of this angry sea.

Are You Ready?

Judge a man by the content of his character not the colour of his skin.
MLK

Kindest regards PF
Pathfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:30 AM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Are you ready?

Ready and waiting.
In fact I wish I could speed things along a bit, fed up waiting now.
Getting ready gave me a purpose, but now I'm purposeless again.
Anyone need a hand???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:54 AM   #3
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you ready?

I wont be asking enyone to share
eny fears , just recommend that you dont
have them , fears that is .
Fear is about lack and insecurity
somthing that got learnt , not real
to keep you small , tho.. it can teach
a lesson or two , when it is seen that
fear will dissempower , and make us vulnerable
I dont choose it ,yes i have found there is a choice
Make space for love not fear and love will flood in .
Offer only love either purley , or thru forgiveness .
Find that you are trully magnificents its self ,impowerd
i love you ALL, and fear not in truth .
Thanks for this thread ,rhythmmmm ..
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:35 AM   #4
Steve_G

I'm in resonance with Rhythm on this one. I had a near panic back in October and bought a load of food, water etc. Then nothing happened. Since then I've kept an eye on things but come to the conclusion that if the **** does hit the fan I will be exactly where I'm supposed to be, experiencing whatever it is I came here to experience.

I feel no need to stockpile material supplies if I'm honest. The only preparations I feel I need to make are spiritual, and they are coming along just fine.

So am I ready? I'm more ready now than I was in October, and I'll be more ready still as each day passes. That's enough for me.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:41 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
if the **** does hit the fan I will be exactly where I'm supposed to be, experiencing whatever it is I came here to experience.

I feel no need to stockpile material supplies if I'm honest. The only preparations I feel I need to make are spiritual, and they are coming along just fine.

So am I ready? I'm more ready now than I was in October, and I'll be more ready still as each day passes. That's enough for me.
Just like me.....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:47 PM   #6
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

DITTO
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:00 PM   #7
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Pathfinder (nice user name),

I take the view that we will ascend, at least those who want to, peacefully, without incident. Thats my conclusion, as a sane human, from everything i've read. And my instinct. There's lots of sane people out there who are non the conference circuit, and writing books, who feel the same, so we're not alone.

I'm with Swanny, Rythym, Steve G, on this. There's nothing to worry about, and my times and water are gathering dust now. But can we get there a bit quicker?

Great thread.

Atb, Piers
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:02 PM   #8
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

By "times" i meant "tins" of course. As in "baked beans" !
Old 02-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #9
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
by "times" i meant "tins" of course. As in "baked beans" !
too much pinot noir piers ?...
.but could be worth stock ing
up ,on a few crates of that tho....
Get the priorities right hummm.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:34 PM   #10
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Hahahaha!! You're hilarious Rhythm.....

but i guess a good case of wine might come in handy as an investment if 2012comes and goes without incident.....

i can either (1) drink it in celebration or (2) flog it for huge profit hehe...or (3)i can barter it if paper money ceases to exist or (4) use it to buy off a corrupt official in a post 2012 Orwellian state or (5) like Paul Giamatti in the wonderful film Sideways drink it in a paper cup with a happy meal at McDonald's (although it would have to be a veggie burger these days)....

Any other suggestions??
Old 02-06-2009, 10:26 PM   #11
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

but i guess a good case of wine might come in handy as an investment if 2012comes and goes without incident.....

i can either (1) drink it in celebration or (2) flog it for huge profit hehe...or (3)i can barter it if paper money ceases to exist or (4) use it to buy off a corrupt official in a post 2012 Orwellian state or (5) like Paul Giamatti in the wonderful film Sideways drink it in a paper cup with a happy meal at McDonald's (although it would have to be a veggie burger these days)....

Any other suggestions??

HOW ABOUT GIVING IT AWAY TO THE POOR N NEEDY !
Old 02-06-2009, 10:30 PM   #12
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Oops...u got me there! Put I do give my small change to the juggler who sits on the pavement outside Marks & Spensers in Richmond....
Old 02-07-2009, 02:19 AM   #13
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
Hi all,

I am starting this thread in the hope that it becomes a place for people to express their own unique perspective as to what worries them the most for the future. I.E what do you think is the most important event/s that you/we should get ready for.

It will be interesting to see if we all share the same fears and if so even fear the same events.

I guess it will give us an idea where we are all heading. I suppose also, it just might reveal through the knowledge we express here the safest course we must steer to reach the sheltered harbour at the end of this angry sea.
Are You Ready?

Judge a man by the content of his character not the colour of his skin.
MLK

Kindest regards PF
great post pf ...

i have to say though that i am not worried or have concerns of fears that might be ... more i am trusting that everything will be as it is meant to be ...

even in this moment i am feeling we are already moving onward and upward collectively ... i can already feel the momentum picking up but i don't feel it allows space for fears ... that fears are of the old way and the sea is opening up to the new for us ...

am i ready? feels like i was born ready but in the sense where i only know to move forward ... through obstacles in calmness and in peace ...

pf ... you wrote about steering our selves out of the angry sea and into the sheltered harbour ...

many months ago i woke up one morning ... and wrote this ...

it is about our journey in the ocean of our truth ... and returning ... to new harbours ...

we are like the tallest ships with massive sails ...

our sails have risen from our truth, they have expanded from our wisdom ...

they stand tall from our love ...

in this moment, we are in the midst of sail in deep oceans ...

we are being taught, we are learning, we are coming to know our truth in whole ...

each one of us sails in different seas, as individual ships, seeking our own truth ...

we are of the new world, but really of the old, brought forth to this moment ...

the waters have been calm and they have been harsh, so harsh they have been at times, it was our truth that kept our sails up for us ...

as long as we were seeking our truth and trusting it, our sails stood tall and proud, that has been our work, to keep our sails up ...

we have been assisted by a higher power, guided to where we need to be, learning what we need to learn, in calmness and with challenges ...

our work has been to keep our sails up for if we did not, if we could not trust our truth, our sails would fall ...

still we would have been assisted by the universe but we may not have made it through our journey of our oceans ...

our ships might not have had the strength to endure the harshness of the storms, the huge waves, we may have turned over, we may have gone under ...

and some have ...

we now sail in more calm waters, we have come in closer from the center of our oceans, closer to our lands ...

soon the ocean waters will be still, only ripples will move us forward, ripples moving such large ships, it will just be ...

and we will arrive as sovereign ships, our sails set high, white and pure, without tears, no mending of our sails will be required ...

no signs of the harshness of the storms our ships have had to endure on our journey in our oceans ...

none will be visible, our stories will be left behind, they will remain in the depths of the oceans ...

and we will set sail back to our lands, but these lands will not be the same, these lands will be the new lands ...

and our ships will come together and it will be the first gathering of our ships, as one ...

we have voyaged long to arrive to where we gather, each a different journey, each differently experienced, each coming to know our own truth and wisdom, each having our own strength ...

each knowing our purpose ...

each knowing the greater picture ...

and our ships will land in many parts of the world, together we will create a new world …

and our massive sails will be seen by all, they will want to know more about them, where did they come from, why are they there, why are they so tall ...
why are all ships sails white, of peace ...

and we will step off our ships, the ships that we once were, and we will teach of what we know, no longer from the old but the new ...

and the old ways will remain in the depths of the oceans, where we had left them, with all of our stories ...

the only thing we will bring to the new land is truth, and teach it, and others will learn ...

just as we have on our own journeys now ...

in our oceans ...

our sails we have kept tall ...

fear will not exist ...

and there will be love and oneness …

and we will never be alone ...

and we will know …

we never were …

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:39 AM   #14
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Any other suggestions??
Hail and utterly destroy the psychic capabilities of a benevolent gorgeous ET female.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote