Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2008, 03:24 PM   #1
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down david wilcock

mr. david wilcock pretends to have it all figured out....... i was a bg fan of his work. but now and i quote " Although I was vegan / vegetarian for seven years I do now use animal protein — predominantly because I work so much and run my body so hard that I rapidly get weak without it." and this brother has traded fruit for animals.......read all about it here:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=415&Itemid=70

this is just not a true statement......the human bod does not need animals to stay strong....as a matter of fact eating animals lowers your vibration......sure itīs a differant situation for free range meat but imagine where the meat is comming from on this cruise ship.....if he doesnīt know this simple fact i donīt have much faith in him havin as much info as he claims..... this the same dude who preaches about service to self not being cool.......but if you check out this brothers web site itīs all me me me....look at me........

doese this brother care for the eco system.......i think not......now that heīs on his big fat cruise.......

gosh even this guy has crossed over to the dark side........the side of the elitists......maybe he started out with good intentions but man the dude has lost sight of the shore.....big time.......please read this link and give some feed back..........this is my gut feeling.......
sunshineseastar is offline   Reply With Quote