Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 05:57 AM   #1
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Nordics

future illuminati nazi's? decide for yourself. (ps- miriam delicado left out that she felt herself go into a "robot" -read mind controlled-- state and found traces of surgery and a mental note, to "forget it, it will heal up" etc...sounds pretty peaceful/benevolent/enlightened eh?)

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...0000-baby.aspx

http://www.heatherpringle.com/books/master_reviews.html

heres an excerpt from her website and book.

""Do not be afraid, I kept hearing in my head. Do not be afraid. Get out of the car. I reached for the door handle and slowly opened the car door. It was like watching my body; I had no control. Why am I getting out of the car? I thought. It was like I was standing beside myself watching what I was doing while my brain couldn’t communicate with my body."

I found that quite odd.

Here's another quote from her sample chapter

"I walked into the house with my bags and took them up to my room. As I took my coat off I looked down at my favourite beige shirt. There was some sort of black smear on it. As soon as I noticed it I slipped back into a robotic state. I took the shirt off and put it directly in the garbage. Not only did I put it in the garbage but I also took it to the bin outside. Why? I kept asking myself even as I was doing it: it was my favourite shirt. Why not try to clean it? Even Sally tried to get me to attempt to clean it first, but I got angry with her so she dropped the subject.

After disposing of the shirt I went back up to my room. There was a dull ache on the right side of my abdomen. When I looked down at the area I noticed a round red spot about two inches in diameter. In the center there was what appeared to be an incision. Once again I heard a voice in my head. It was telling me, Do not to look at it again. Leave it alone and it will go away. There is no need to be concerned. I put my nightshirt on and didn’t look at it again for months."

Last edited by clarkkent; 10-01-2008 at 06:11 AM.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:16 AM   #2
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nordics

don't never stop, kyle!
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:13 AM   #3
Steve_G

Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside to know that these guys are "looking after" us so well.

Something that stirred a question with me was the whole "kids in the house with matches" deal. I know she was referring to the 3rd world, but by the sounds of it the 4th is the same.

If we left children in the house with matches, and the house burned down, who would we hold responsible? The children, or the adults who left them there?

It leads me to a wider point. I'm all for personal responsibility- I think it's the starting point of true growth. But all these benevolent races who practice the universal law of non-intervention have stood by and watched as the masters and creators of the Illuminati have systematically enslaved, butchered, mind controlled and physically screwed up our entire species. Then they have the nerve to tell us it's all our fault!?

Sounds like yet another version of original sin bu*****t to me.

If we had arrived at our current position on our own, without outside intervention, then fair enough. If we had polluted the world, sterilized the oceans, burned down the rain forests, messed up the atmosphere with chemtrials, suppressed clean and free energy technology, profited from deliberately supressing cures and selling treatments, created weapons that can wipe out millions etc on our own then fair enough. But we didn't did we? We've been directed for thousands of years, lied to and decieved and coerced and threatened by The Gods that arrived way back in history.

We're told that it's man's evil nature that has led us here. We're told that we don't live in equilibrium with our environment, that we're like a virus. We're told that our disregard for the planet is natural and inherent.

If that was the case, then why is it when the Illuminati expanded outwards into North and South America, Africa etc they found the people there doing exactly the opposite? They were living in harmony with their environment. They had a deep respect for and understanding of nature. They knew they were part of it and not "superior" to it.

As a result they were conquered by superior technology, every effort was made to eradicate the knowledge of who and what we are. Entire cultures were decimated by various methods, all of Illuminati origin. The knowledge of who and what we are was surpressed and replaced with the doctrine that we are worthless, that we are sinners, that God will burn us for eternity if we don't do what we are told. Or that we are a cosmic accident, a random product of mechanistic scientific laws, a one-in-a-billion anomoly in an empty, uncaring universe.

This ISN'T man's nature, it's a belief that's been programmed into us.

These supposedly spiritually advanced races have stood by and done nothing while all this has happened. These races who often say that they are our guardians, our parents who helped create us through genetic manipulation, have the nerve to tell us that everything is our fault?

I'm sorry, but to me that's just another form of mental and spiritual abuse. It's like Mummy standing by and watching while Daddy, having spent years programming the child to trash the house, beats the crap out of the kid for doing so. Then Mummy tells the kid that it's all his own fault!

Am I alone in thinking that this is seriously messed up?

We have never had a level playing field. Not even close. The mess we find ourselves in now is NOT of our own making. If we had been left alone and reached this place then we could have no defence against these charges. But the truth about who and what we are has been hidden from us by outside forces, adults who have mercilessly abused and expoited our child race.

Am I missing anything? This is a serious question, a genuine appeal. Can someone please explain to me how our situation is our fault? Because I just can't get my head around it.

These benevolent races have done NOTHING to help us in the last few millennia- why are some of us expecting them to help now? They haven't taken any of the responsibility for the situation. If non-intervention is universal law then why hasn't some kind of corrective action been taken? Even in our society if someone breaks the law there are agencies set up to stop them doing it again. These races who claim to be benevolent have had thousands of years to do something about it, but they have done nothing. Why?

Yes, those of us who now know the truth about who and what we are have a personal responsibility to do something about it if we possibly can. The knowledge that the Illuminati has tried so hard to destroy is out in the world again, available for those who look for it, but most of the population is so trapped in the daily battle to survive that they don't have the energy to look. We are massively outnumbered, but we can still win.

What we do about it is down to us. I accept that totally. But I will NOT take responsibility or shoulder guilt for us being in this situation because it is NOT of our making.

Back to the matches analogy- who's more responsible? The kids with the matches, the adults who gave them the matches AND WERE HIDING IN THE HOUSE WEARING FIREPROOF CLOTHES or the adults who stood by and watched the kids set fire to things WHO HAD THE ABILITY TO INTERVENE and did nothing about it?

Sorry for the long post.

Blessings

Edit- Don't fear whatever's coming because it's just an experience in your eternal journey. But don't accept responsibility that isn't yours either.

Last edited by Steve_G; 10-01-2008 at 11:25 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #4
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

i DO believe we are responsible from a species point of view, individually no we are not but we've been born into a destructive race on the planet.

we've been manipulated for a long time but heres the thing, WE from a species stand point will survive no one is debating this, whats debatable is if 95% of us get wiped out and our "salvation" lies in heading for the hills.

personally even if the hopi and maya think catastrophic earth changes will wipe us out im not going to take it as fact, lets remember that the hopi had dealings with "reptilian" entities they were afraid to even make idols of and that the maya despite being advanced would sacrifice women,babies etc to affect energy etc. not to metion theyre waiting for a winged serpent to return (draconians if you believe alex collier) tibetan monks and the dalai lama have some strange connections to fascism and nazi's (leo zagami even said the were a version of the illuminati) im just saying always look into the sources.

all you can do is be personally responsible for yourself, and if these "nordics" are real and not a government psy op, then you have to be aware of manipulation...anyone or thing that "tells" what to do (especially if they use mind control and surgery) you should beware and wonder if they have an agenda

again my theory is that by getting all these people to write their books theyre putting it into everyones consciousness that were doomed to earth changes, if we co create reality and there ARE MANY timelines then perhaps they are trying to cement us down one path by wrapping this "message of love and light" in fear of "end times"

imagine many many many advanced races watching us in our atmosphere, all abiding by the non interference law BUT if its US (nordics and greys either form the future or the gov) then they are ALLOWED to interfere because they LIVE here, the same with negative entities from other dimensions if they LIVE here but in a dimension we cant see then they can interfere with us, but i HIGHLY doubt a TRULY extraterrestial race would be allowed to manipulate us with so many "good guys" watching.

with that in mind ill always beware "prophecies" and "message aliens"
because NOTHING is set in stone.

regarding being manipulated throughout history, yes we have, but yes personal responsibility is all you can do (you cant be responsible for the actions of your species, but collectively we ARE responsibe) thats why i say these messages are just another form of manipulation and your responsible for your own discernment.

ill say again, jim jones and his followers moved to south america in fear of society and "the end" and we all know they caused their own ends by being manipulated.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:45 PM   #5
Steve_G

Thank you Kyle, I knew I was missing something. The whole being-from-here-too part had eluded me. I guess that's what they call a loophole in legal circles. It also clarifies the responsibility issue regarding the nordics and the lizards, assuming they do exist and are from here in whatever form. Gives a whole new dimension to the term "Big Brother."

I also find it interesting that Miriam left out the part about being controlled and the surgery aspects in the interview. Sounds like a huge violation of free will to me. Decisions to leave out key information like that also tend to suggest an intention to portray her experiences in a specific way. It certainly detracts from her credibility, which IMO wasn't all that high in the first place.

Thanks again dude.

Blessings
Old 10-01-2008, 02:31 PM   #6
Banned

Ever notice that human-type ETs are almost always 'Nordic" or Asian-looking...

Why no black ETs?

Just a thought.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:36 PM   #7
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Would they not conform to expectations in the forms they use?

I would take virgin Mary apparitions as an example.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:33 PM   #8
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps it is there intention to create the kind of vibrations that one experiences when contemplating these lines of thought. Again they plant seeds of doubt to bring about the desired goal of trusting only yourself. Then when the wave comes it will hit like a wall for those that realize they walked the path they were supposed to.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:28 PM   #9
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Ever notice that human-type ETs are almost always 'Nordic" or Asian-looking...

Why no black ETs?

Just a thought.
according to david wilcock, clifford stone revealed to him and other reporters that among the 57 different ETs that had been catalogued in 1989, all earth races were represented besides black people. in other words, no black ETs had been found by the US military. so, either 1) black people are indiginous to earth or 2) black ETs had sucessfully eluded our military at that point and do not choose to made contact...at least nowhere near as often as the nordics

Last edited by goody8504; 10-01-2008 at 05:30 PM.
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:35 PM   #10
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
1) black people are indiginous to earth
Anyone read "Eating For Your Bloodtype"?
That is what it says.
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:25 PM   #11
Steve_G

Quote:
2) black ETs had sucessfully eluded our military at that point and do not choose to made contact...at least nowhere near as often as the nordics
We should all be so lucky. Anyone for a depleted uranium cocktail?

It's a valid point though. I read somewhere that black people were the earth's only indiginous population, though I don't remember exactly where. Could be why Africa has been so stomped on by TPTB. May also chalk up another point for the Nordic Illuminazi theory.

Having said that the multiverse is a big place. If only 57 races had been categorized by the military when Clifford Stone was there it doesn't mean there aren't another 200 million still to say hello. It does seem odd though.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:36 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
either 1) black people are indiginous to earth or 2) black ETs had sucessfully eluded our military at that point and do not choose to made contact...at least nowhere near as often as the nordics
You bring up some good suggestions, but I think:

1. Seems unlikely if the human race originally came from elsewhere, then where did black people come from? They naturally evolved on Earth exactly as the other races that came to live here eventually? I think not.

2. If they should be that fortunate to sucessfully elude our military I don't think they would wait around while their people get crapped on by the white man for hundreds of years.

Personally I think Richard T is on to something when he suggests that the ETs are just presenting themselves in a form that we would readily expect.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:50 PM   #13
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You bring up some good suggestions, but I think:

1. Seems unlikely if the human race originally came from elsewhere, then where did black people come from? They naturally evolved on Earth exactly as the other races that came to live here eventually? I think not.

2. If they should be that fortunate to sucessfully elude our military I don't think they would wait around while their people get crapped on by the white man for hundreds of years.
in regards to your first comment, life has to evolve somewhere. you think life couldn't possibly evolve into human form here on earth? on the contrary, i find it harder to believe life didn't evolve to human form here when you're dealing with an intelligent life force that's guiding life as is evolves. we know this is what's going on with evolution. it's not just random mutations and natural selection like many people believe

also, if black ETs do exist and have simply eluded our military forces, or had at least done so up until 1989, that doesn't automatically suggest we are their descendants
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:14 PM   #14
Banned

Last edited by 371; 12-17-2009 at 06:08 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:25 PM   #15
BPhill

Quote:
The point is: maybe that's why so many contactees reports are either Grey or Nordic- because that's what we EXPECT, and therefore that's the form the ETs take.
Expectations are subject to cultural and localized contexts......
Old 10-03-2008, 06:46 PM   #16
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

I Kinda maybe think it could be along those lines, they take the form of what is thought of as most attractive or coveted. Just as alot of these voices the channelers use seems to be angels or the virgin mary. its the most obvious sort of like when you communicate with someone you strive to be understood, so you look and sound like what is exaulted or expected.

Could also be they do look like that, and that we have been manipulated fromt he beginning, thats why you alwasys get the "pale angel" thing. Even though blonds are rare, and no found in many places.

Makes me kind wonder why redheads have been demonized in history. could it be my temper :P hey im never boring lol

this thread is great it is asking some really thought provoking questions

especillay the ones kent brought up as well, in a way we just tings by how they look, oh it was glowing and pale, must be good. yet that who robot mind control thing creeped me out bigtime. that is creepy, this is not how you treat someone, i mean a grown adult woman is that that dumb that you cant explain tings ot her that you put a program in her head, dont look at it, in a way isnt it insulting her intelligence i mean you put one of those colars on a dogs head after surgery so he wont chew the stiches. but this is a perosn who is intelligent and has been given infotmation ect, i dont see what a menal version of one of those dog helmets was necessary7, unless it was a different group doing it. Maybe the negative ones know who the good guys are and try to sneak in and mess with them? trying to manipulate the messenger of the other side then making her forget? it could be that complicated or not. But it is wierd and creepy.

Namaste

Seva

Quote:
Good points. I wholehearted agree that humans could have evolved elsewhere. It's just that black and white people are exactly the same except they look different. Granted, if other human ETs came to earth and assimilated it was a long, long time ago and that's why present day humans are so alike with the exception of cultural and racial (features) differences.
And yes I agree.

I wonder if it might be some kind of subliminal prejudice that some contactees would wholeheartedly believe in "Aryan'-looking ETs being these exalted space-masters, but the idea of the same, except with the appearance of a black person seems silly. Just an idea.

Really- I couldn't care less about whether there are really 'Aryan, Asian, black, purple, etc. ETs at all. I just thought it was interesting that I've never heard a report of a black ET.

The point is: maybe that's why so many contactees reports are either Grey or Nordic- because that's what we EXPECT, and therefore that's the form the ETs take.
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:44 PM   #17
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Personally, I think the whole 'blacks are indigenous to Earth' stuff is more nazi-nordic-race-crapola, just dished up in a new, improved 'ET Theory' flavor.

The facts are that a black person and a white person can marry and produce children that are themselves sexually fertile. This means that we are all the same species, period. Lions mated to tigers and donkeys mated to horses produce live offspring (ligers and mules) that are themselves not capable of reproducing. This means they are of different species (though they are somewhat genetically related), period.

When I look at the whole ET-info issue, I see a strong thread of 'blond-human = good, black/gray/reptile/odd-looking = bad' in it, which to my mind, can only have one source-- terrestrial nazi super-race propaganda.

I work as a volunteer for the Disclosure Project, so I have had the good fortune to hear some of the witnesses' stories in person. Interestingly, they pretty much all say the same thing: scary, controlling abductions are secret-government/military operations to insure that contactees stay terrorized and that non-contactees shy away from the whole contact issue.

They also say that while individual groups of Skypeople hold differing views on things, they are all peaceful, and interact peacefully with one another.

Simply put, ET 'info-tags' like preoccupation with bloodlines, physical types, and 'good vs. bad' stellar warfare are nazi, Terran-origin 'call-signs'.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:48 PM   #18
Banned

^ Word
Old 10-01-2008, 10:54 PM   #19
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

fully agree m tigress

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3e...tis_shortfilms

Encyclopedia > Nordic race
Nordic theory (or Nordicism) was a theory of race prevalent in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century. It drew on the dominant anthropological model of the day which divided European peoples into three sub-categories of the Caucasian race: the Nordic, Alpine and Mediterranean races. The Nordic race was thought to be prevelant in northern Europe and Scandanavia, especially among speakers of the Germanic languages, and was characterised by tall bodies, long skulls, blond hair and blue eyes. The Alpine race was thought to predominate in central Europe, and was characterised by tallish bodies and comparatively round skulls. The Mediterranean race was thought to be prevelant in southern Europe and, sometimes, parts of North Africa, and was characterised by dark hair and swarthy complexion (according to some theorists of this period this was due to racial mixing with African peoples).

Among many white supremacists in Europe and the USA, the Nordic race came to be thought of as the most advanced of human population groups, hence its equation in Nazi ideology with the so-called Aryan master race. In the USA, the primary spokesman for "Nordicism" was the eugenicist Madison Grant, who used it as a justification for anti-immigration policies of the 1920s, arguing that the immigrants from Southern and Eastern European represented an "inferior" type of of European and should hence be restricted. His 1916 book, The Passing of the Great Race, or a Racial Basis of European History about Nordicism was highly influential among racial thinking, government policymaking, and even on popular culture ( F. Scott Fitzgerald invokes Grant's ideas through a character in part of The Great Gatsby). Grant argued that the Nordic race had been responsible for most of humanity's great achievements, that "admixture" was "race suicide", and that unless various eugenic policies were enacted, the Nordic race would be supplanted by the "inferior" races. Nordicism was a particular type of white supremacism, one which did not recognize all degrees of "white" as being equal. Italians, Slavs, the Irish, and Jews were among those considered significantly inferior to the Nordics.

The fact that Mediterranean peoples were responsible for the most important of ancient civilisations was a problem for those who promoted the merits of the Nordic race. Giuseppè Sergi's influential book The Mediterranean Race (1901) argued that this race's mixed character gave it its creative edge. Grant's speculative approach to this problem was to claim that many of the achievements of Mediterranean culture were really the result of Nordic genes which had entered into the Mediterranean gene pool after ancient invasions by northern peoples.

In the USA, though, this concept of "race" lost favor in the polarizing political climate after the first World War, including the Great Migration and the Depression. The influx of African-Americans into the Northern states in this time resulted in a "flattening" of racial categories into what racial theorist and eugenicist Lothrop Stoddard named as "bi-racialism"—the hard black/white distinction which abandoned Grant's gradations of "white"—which was embraced both by white supremacists and black nationalists alike. Among the latter were Marcus Garvey, and, in part, W.E.B. Du Bois, at least in his later thought.

But at the same time as the theory was losing favor the USA, it was vastly influential in Germany, with the ascent of Adolf Hitler, who sometimes tended to merge the terms "Nordic" and " Aryan". Grant's book was the first non-German book to be translated and published by the Nazi Reich press, and Grant proudly displayed to his friends a letter from Hitler claiming that the book was "his Bible." The Nazi state used such ideas about the differences between European races as part of their program of Racial Hygiene and various discriminatory and coercive policies which culminated in the Holocaust. Ironically, in Grant's first edition of his popular book, he classified the Germans as being primarily Nordic, but in his second edition, published after the USA had entered WWI, he had re-classified the now enemy power as being dominated by "inferior" Alpines. Hitler himself was later to downplay the importance of Nordicism for this very reason. The standard tripartite model placed most of the population of Hitler's Germany in the Alpine category, especially after the Anschluss. By 1939 Hitler abandoned Nordicist rhetoric in favour of the idea that the German people as a whole were united by distinct 'spiritual' qualities.

After the second World War, the categorization of peoples into "superior" and "inferior" groups fell even further out of political and scientific favor. The tripartite subdivision of "Caucasians" into Nordic, Alpine and Mediterranean groups persisted into the 1960s, notably in Carleton Coon's book The Origins of Race (1962), but eventually became obsolete.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:33 AM   #20
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Tigress View Post
Personally, I think the whole 'blacks are indigenous to Earth' stuff is more nazi-nordic-race-crapola, just dished up in a new, improved 'ET Theory' flavor.

The facts are that a black person and a white person can marry and produce children that are themselves sexually fertile. This means that we are all the same species, period. Lions mated to tigers and donkeys mated to horses produce live offspring (ligers and mules) that are themselves not capable of reproducing. This means they are of different species (though they are somewhat genetically related), period.

When I look at the whole ET-info issue, I see a strong thread of 'blond-human = good, black/gray/reptile/odd-looking = bad' in it, which to my mind, can only have one source-- terrestrial nazi super-race propaganda.

I work as a volunteer for the Disclosure Project, so I have had the good fortune to hear some of the witnesses' stories in person. Interestingly, they pretty much all say the same thing: scary, controlling abductions are secret-government/military operations to insure that contactees stay terrorized and that non-contactees shy away from the whole contact issue.

They also say that while individual groups of Skypeople hold differing views on things, they are all peaceful, and interact peacefully with one another.

Simply put, ET 'info-tags' like preoccupation with bloodlines, physical types, and 'good vs. bad' stellar warfare are nazi, Terran-origin 'call-signs'.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Good fortune indeed. I hope they're right too. I've never come across any references to black ET's though, good or bad. Not that colour or shape should make any difference.

Did any of the witnesses ever talk about Alex Collier or Billy Meier? As far as I remember their contacts were peaceful, but Collier said the Andromedans talked about a war in the galaxy, as did Meier and Bill Deagle.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:39 AM   #21
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Everybody I have ever hooked up with via the Disclosure Project has said essentially this: Skypeople have different cultures and feel differently about certain things, but they all interact peacefully with one another. Carol Rosin (she whom Wernher Von Braun gave that famous 'M/I disinfo speech' to) has said that Von Braun told her that after the Russians were no longer a threat, that terrorists/'rogue nations', killer asteroids and 'evil ETs' would be pitched to the public as a false-flag, 'next enemy' in that order. As an old nazi, and a space program insider, I think Von Braun certainly knew what he was talking about.

I have also had the pleasure of corresponding personally with Lisette Larkins, who is a multiple-visit contactee of the Gray Skypeople. She paints a very different picture of them-- friendly, highly ethical, etc.-- even though her first contact experiences made her think she was literally going insane (she came from a very staid, hard science/reality-based family and mindset). Her story is very interesting because she came to realize that the 'fear-problem was because of her own mindset', and once she changed that and dealt with some ancillary personal issues, her contacts became a thing of great joy. She also states that there is 'no fighting or war out in space'.

My personal experience with Ms. Larkins is limited to my correspondence with her, but I see her as a very positive, truthful person who is very accepting of others' views. I wrote to her regarding a strange experience I had when I read her first book. In it, she detailed several conversations she had with the Skypeople, and some of the things that they said to her were word-for-word what I had been told in meditation by my own Spirit Guides several years before I had ever even heard of Lisette Larkins. When I wrote to her , I told her, 'I think we must be talking to some of the same beings, even though I have never been on an ET craft'. She wrote back to me, and we had an interesting brief correspondence about how what I had been getting dovetailed in all respects with what she was told by the Gray Skypeople face-to-face. While I know this will not convince some folks of anything much, it was certainly very powerful validation for me.

I am relating my own experiences with people that I have myself heard or spoken to face-to-face (and, yes, I have spoken with Carol Rosin), or whom I myself have directly corresponded with (Lisette Larkins). What I hear from these folks is congruent with my own personal experiences via my Spirit Guides, and so while I give what they say more weight, I can understand how others might be dismissive, not having had the same feedback I've had.

Just to clear the air about where I stand-- Billy Meier, Whitley Strieber and Alex Collier all make me uneasy, each for very different reasons. I am also not at all 'on board' with anything that smacks of repackaged racism, and a lot of the 'Nordic-Plejaran-Pleiadean' and 'evil reptilian, et.al.' stuff is so full of recycled racial purity and special bloodline/genetics ideas that it strikes me as having to be completely Terrestrial in origin.

Peace,

Martian Tigress

Last edited by Martian Tigress; 10-02-2008 at 04:54 AM. Reason: typed the same word twice
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:56 AM   #22
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Nordics are infiltraters. The ones at least the US NSA and Military are really afraid of. Rightfully so, I feel as they may well, by now, be having an influence on many things -- especially of the nuclear variety.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:36 AM   #23
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Nordics

Reptilians, Nordics, Greys, etc., all have certain vested interests on this planet, they are neither good nor bad. The question is, what is their local guiding telesis? Globally we are in parallel, however reflections of one another, therefore we are interconnected at some level. Some have ecological motivations, others have agricultural interests, ultimately I suspect we have been part of some type of genetic experiment which at this point must learn to become responsible and sustainable on its own in order to participate more fully in the creation of one destiny.

Last edited by isotelesis; 10-02-2008 at 05:45 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:49 AM   #24
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

ill also add that alex said the beings he was in contact with view us as "genetic royalty"

this should tip you off that you should use some common sense.

if a being is advanced and "enlightened" im 100% they wouldnt view ANYTHING as royalty. and the ideas of war in space dont make sense either, look at our stage of development with nukes and now scalar tech,drones,bio-weapons, etc---- dont you think beings thousands,millions,billions years ahead of us technologically would be able to obliterate an enemy or a world in the blink of an eye?

i think we are projecting our own limited scope of understanding and quantifying things in ways we can understand- just like when they said god was an old man with a white beard.

quantum physics points to multi-dimensional existence, my guess is that negative earthbound enitities can easily pose as UFO's or a projection of an "alien" in order to manipulate whatever their agenda is, and that is separate from extraterrestrials.

its all very complicated, especially when you factor in future human timetravelers in there as well, serving their own agenda.

id venture to say that there is a whole host of earthbound paranormal phenomena as well as gvernment manipulation confusing the whole subject of ACTUAL visitors from other planets and galaxies.

imagine many benevolent non interfering aliens watching and observing as the government, earthbound multidimensional beings, and future humans are ALL hijacking and infiltrating ufology and society at large to serve their own agendas, meanwhile TRUE contact is extreeeeemely rare.

the nordics just strike me as more manipulation with "end times" prophecies wrapped in feel good lightworker gibberish. my opinion is that any contactee speaking to aliens from a "galactic federation" or "council of light" with a bunch of recycled egyptian names, who's message is to write books that .001% of the population reads, and that who's sole content is that we are destructive and that we shouldnt be is being manipulated . i dont think miriam delicado is lying, i just think she's been masterfully used and its a shame because these are good people who take the positive message of balance and personal responsibility but still serve their manipulators agenda.
someone posted a good saying "the best lie is hidden between two truths"

its manipulation to turn ET's into a kind of messianic religion that teaches how to be in balance and not destroy the planet.

well guess what? we were doing that perfectly as homo sapiens for over 200,000 years living as tribes. civilization and the idea of classes and elite ruling powers / wars/famine /death /destruction all come with civilization.

we dont need aliens to tell us the obvious and science is coming closer to spirituality everyday with quantum mechanics and the idea of "oneness" and that everything is conscioussess and that we are all connected is something we are collectively starting to understand, and it wasnt because some aliens made some random people write books in the new age section at barnes and nobles.

believing that benevolent blue eyed beautiful nazi ET's that use mind control and erase your free will to serve them as well as use invasive surgery and have robo-grey slaves is up to you. if there evening news message of "head for the hills be afraid, be very afraid" or that our planet can only support 300 million people (straight from george greens pleiadians) and that depopulation HAS to happen, is up to you. my advice is to use serious discernment and not eat up every contactee/abductee that fits the prevailing paradigm.

personally i find it funny that all those messages and techniques fall in line with the illuminati's ideas (hiding from the catastrophy/mind control/fear to rule/de population/white master race)

if ALL that just seems like a wacky coincidence then your free to think that.

i know this isnt the thrust at avalon but i hope some contrary ideas wont upset the goal and mission statement. bill has stated that you can always go elsewhere, hopefully i wont have to.

Last edited by clarkkent; 10-02-2008 at 05:54 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:39 AM   #25
Sol Invictus
Banned

'Buckle up dorothy, because Kansas is about to go bye bye'.

Nordics are not 'real'. They are not a specie of this gigaverse, nor are they a natural sentinent being in any gigaverse. They are biological machines for 'low vibratory field interaction'. They are the work horse of the shukra who need them to be able to 'interact' at our level.

The Shukra are the beings whom people call 'greys'. The 'Nordics are their tools, nothing more. Neither good or bad, they do their job with no deviation - AI controlled tightly by a system is all they are.

Vibrations. Ever wondered how a person being abducted can float through a wall or locked window? its all about raising or lowering vibrationary fields. The shukra cannot descend to our level so they need to lift us up. However, we got wise to this and started to object. So... they made machines to come give us a 'happy' message and hoping we 'go with them' then abduct and experiment on those poor souls they steal in the night.

Now, the shukra cannot take you against your will, people started thinking about what the hell these bug eyed creatures were, and decided they were not friendly, and free will said 'no, your not taking me'. As said before, this is the reason they created the Nordic beings.

Now, this may be outside alot of peoples comfort zones, but it has to be said. Any one who comes with a 'Nordics were real nice and loved me and gave me a great time' just has terrible false memories implanted to cover over the 'hand over' to the shukra.

The shukra are also a created race, but billions of years old, and in a twist of irony were themselves created by a long extinct race BEORE this universe even came into being, but have now adapted into a sentinet hive minded system forever trying to achieve their created aim of 'domination by deciet'.

In short, the Nordic are to be avoided.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
miriam delicado, mk-ultra, nazi, nordics