Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 11-04-2008, 09:15 PM   #126
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sydney Australia

Hi all,

so far we've only had 10 ppl indicate they intend to make it for this mtg - disappointing since at least 4 of us are travelling from outside the sydney region to attend.....

Come on folks, it would be nice to see a few more of you Sydney based ppl make the effort to take this opportunity to make and build relationships with we regional folk.

For those stuck working like Stal, ( sorry you can't make it Stal), I do understand it's not possible but for anyone else it's a great opportunity to extend the hands of friendship and network, ( particularly those who are considering relocation options for a later date).

Look forward to hearing back from you and better yet seeing you on SATURDAY 8 NOV,

blessings and safe journey's,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:18 AM   #127
P4BL0
Banned

Wink Sydney Australia

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:45 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:22 AM   #128
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Good effort Pabs,

it is important to respect that some of us need to, for whatever reasons, maintain a level of anonymity which means not exposing ourselves any further than we already do.

Thanks for being considerate to these needs,

blessings,

Vesta.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:01 AM   #129
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I've been home for a little while since meeting you all at Darling Harbor and the Mind Body and Spirit Festival.

The mix of energies among us were really nice to experience. Thanks for inviting me and organizing the venue. It is really nice to hear from others who are using their "spiritual toolkits" to help out.

Here are the links to things that were mentioned by me as a good read, initially I said I would PM them, but then I figured it would be easier to put them here

Hidden_hand: http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html

ET101: http://www.soulwise.net/et-101.htm <--- true and funny at the same time!

also, you might like to check out Sanat's profile page ( http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/member.php?u=793 ) for some interesting information on the value of these works.

Bless you all! May our paths be protected and guided in the light and in the love of the one infinite creator.

Until next time.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:37 AM   #130
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hi all. I must apologise as i was not able to attend the meeting today. I was in the city but i had clients with me and was not able to get away. Thank you for all involved in the organising of the meeting.
I am very sorry i could not meet all of you that were there. i hope it was a great success. Can any one give the rest of us a brief report on how the meeting went? How many attended?

Again, apologies. ( my boss gave me Sunday off instead of Saturday)

Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:53 AM   #131
P4BL0
Banned

Wink Sydney Australia

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:44 AM.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:05 AM   #132
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

can I just say a big thanks and congratulations to everyone that was able to make it on the day, particularly those who came from further afield! (That's a special shout out to Tez who came all the way down from the NSW/QLD border area to meet up with fellow GC members. ).

What a beautiful day for us, blessed with a small shower in the morning we then settled in to the afternoon and a multitude of discussions covering a wide variety of topics.

Those who arrived late afternoon did not miss out on some of the very lively conversations and certainly participated in those exchanges with fresh ideas, this was the ideal opportunity to extend and build the NSW GC network!!!

There was a plethora of information being exchanged and promises of "I'll send you the link", so let's ensure we do remember those requests and share the information - if I have forgotten what I promised pls PM me with what we agreed on.....

Now here's the shout out for the December Mtg which will be organised by Lawrence of Australia and the details for this will be rolled out in a few wks by him!

The Nov Mtg had a total of 16 particpants thru the day, let's see if we can't build on that for the next mtg!

Blessings to all of you, whether you were able to make it or were there in spirit, I look forward to being able to continue our conversations soon,

Vesta.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:28 AM   #133
Ngai Te Rangi
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Vesta and Pabs for the great day at Darling Harbour. Great to see familiar and new faces. Everyone was warm and considerate. The discussions were electric and everyone had a wealth of useful knowledge. We can only continue to grow and expand this GC. There much to learn and share. Looking forward to Dec meet. Cheers!
Ngai Te Rangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:46 PM   #134
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Sydney Australia

Here Here Rangi. It was good to finally talk to you (a fellow muso) and all the crew. We're a pretty cool bunch of people aren't we !
Anyway, just wanted to say a big warm hello and thank you to you all.
I get all sort of ... high on life when I talk to you guys.
And what's really cool is that each of us seems to be a pure individual - full of connected thoughts on certain conspiracy theories, but none the less highly individual. None of that sheeple ... superficial ... or under conscious (numb) mentality in our group. Very finely tuned and superb individuals in my humble opinion !
Anyway, to all of you who couldn't make it, and warm hello from me and I hope to meet more people through Lawrences arrangements in December.
Cheers, fellow excelent human beings !
G Nomad.
Global Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:32 AM   #135
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks to Vesta and everyone for making another special day..worthy of recognition and insightfulness least to say. Sorry I didn't have enough time to make it down the other end of the table to talk and relate to my other avalonians, next assembly will have redemption notes.

Peace and Respect
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:17 AM   #136
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Should mention I went to the Mind, Body and Spirit festival the next day to find some crystal stones. Out of the ten stalls or so selling the gems I was drawn to an african lady. After chatting, she expounded her spiritual guides came up with the sets on display. I clarified that I wanted two sets. One for meditation on opening up my chakra's and another to astral project. Out of all the mutilple choices 100's that is, I had an eye on a set labeled 'Lightworkers'.

Fair enough she pointed to them without knowing my personal attchment to the stones already and suggested this set for astral projections/obe's. I was given a warning how powerful they were. That I was to get no sleep and be ready for encounting forces up in the higher fields. Well I thought it's Sunday night but I can't wait so I'm putting them under my pillow.

After 20 mins my partner wakes up screaming next to me coming out of a dream shall we say. Then every half hour for 3 hours I'm awaken to profanities in my ear, I was thinking is this how I get no sleep. Then at 2:30am I lay on my back head facing north telling myself, right lets try and have an astral projection. I visualise my astral arm pulling out of my physical arm, as I do here comes the roar of vibration energy pulsating me. The vibrations were so intense, as i was saying to myself pull out, pull out. I could see waving black figures circling the ceiling and thought mmmm... shadow people.

I couldn't fully pull my astral body out so tried to move my physical body but couldn't, I was paralyzed. I couldn't scream profanities either to my partner. Completely paralyzed. Then after a couple of mintues struggling I finally came back to reality completely drained and exhausted. I quickly removed the stones from underneath my pillow to get some much needed rest.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:58 AM   #137
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

@Reunite: We talk.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 11-12-2008 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Removed occult reference
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:45 PM   #138
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Sydney Australia

Reunite, that's the coolest thing I've heard all week !
"I want some of them there stones" (said in crappy American accent)
Old 11-13-2008, 05:40 AM   #139
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Thankyou Vesta and all the GC that were at the meetup, i was really glad i came down and experienced the various energies and the communication that emerged from everybody there, and it was so nice to meet you all.

It was good to hear everyones perspectives on the many and varied subjects discussed, and only wished i could attend all meetups, but hope to get to some future events as they come up anyway.

I just returned back home north today, and really enjoyed the interaction with you all, the day went so fast. Was good to put a face to the GC members there.

Thank you all for sharing the day,

Tez
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:41 AM   #140
P4BL0
Banned

Wink Re: Sydney Australia

Old 11-13-2008, 08:39 PM   #141
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Pabs...once again thanks for your words of wisdom
Old 11-13-2008, 11:06 PM   #142
marisa manning
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Sydney Australia

hi any one from the Gold coast
marisa manning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:27 PM   #143
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisa manning View Post
hi any one from the Gold coast
Warm welcome Marisa,

I recently moved from the Gold Coast, I was working up there for 2 1/2 years then moved backed to Sydney. I lived in Miami and Varsity Lakes.

There is also a SE Queensland thread...so have a visit and do some networking.

Take care
Old 11-17-2008, 03:15 PM   #144
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Sydney Australia

I'm only on part four of 9 but I rekon you guy will like this You Tube series.
It's done by an Aussie and talks about the standard NWO stuff, but brings up some interesting ideas about Nibiru and 2012. It's a low production, but worth checking out.

Al

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=kN_Js8...x=0&playnext=1

!
Old 11-17-2008, 03:30 PM   #145
P4BL0
Banned

Wink Sydney Australia

Old 11-23-2008, 07:57 AM   #146
Lawrence of Australia
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste Everyone.
A Sydney G.C related film night you might like to check out:

http://www.mumeson.org/

The Mu Meson Archives screen UFO and Conspiracy related films once a month on a Tuesday eve... The next one looks kinda cool.

""Tuesday 4th November

Para(noid) Politics in the Archives

World Wide UFO footage 2008

Digital cameras, cell phones have expanded the ability of Mr. and Mrs. Average's ability to capture anomalous phenomenon. A plethora of parallel phenomena is now appearing in the public domain (i.e. the internet etc). Tonight's program is culled from many world wide sources but also concentrating heavily on the work of Mexican documentarian Jamie Maussan. No longer are the images blurry and in the distance they are close up clear and strikingly obvious. Also cell phone footage of what appear to be anomalous entities is on the rise.

Mu-Meson Archives
Doors 7.30 for 8pm start
$10 with supper""

peace out.
Lawrence of Australia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:16 AM   #147
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Thanks for that Lawrence. I hadn't heard of that place before.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:07 PM   #148
Ngai Te Rangi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi NSW, 14 Dec meet is happening ..(great!!) You should or will be notified by now. One thing, I know we all suffer from, is information overload (I know, I know we're junkies but we cant help ourselves - we just LOVE it), but if I can recommend 1 only website, it's http://www.montalk.net/ .

On the right side there's a PDF file called "Fringe Knowledge for Beginners" If you're relatively new to this stuff, this in my opinion, is one the best foundational instructions you'll get on alternative thought forms the net. I'd also suggest printing the article out and studying it till get those basic platforms down pat. Your higher self will really appreciate it!

This guy is absolutely brilliant. And he's recommended by Jordan Maxwell... say no more...enjoy. See you all at Hyde Park on 14 Dec.
Ngai Te Rangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:33 AM   #149
misfit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngai Te Rangi View Post
Hi NSW, 14 Dec meet is happening ..(great!!) You should or will be notified by now. One thing, I know we all suffer from, is information overload (I know, I know we're junkies but we cant help ourselves - we just LOVE it), but if I can recommend 1 only website, it's http://www.montalk.net/ .

On the right side there's a PDF file called "Fringe Knowledge for Beginners" If you're relatively new to this stuff, this in my opinion, is one the best foundational instructions you'll get on alternative thought forms the net. I'd also suggest printing the article out and studying it till get those basic platforms down pat. Your higher self will really appreciate it!

This guy is absolutely brilliant. And he's recommended by Jordan Maxwell... say no more...enjoy. See you all at Hyde Park on 14 Dec.
Wow!, Ngai Te Rangi ,
I love his stuff!
Ive been reserching toms (montalks) work for the last 6 years or so and loved his forum which he unfortunately shut down about 10 months ago..
Yeah he is brilliant , theres a offshoot forum called noble dreams now , which
Blue (one of the old noble realms posters) continued on... in the same format .
Tom (montalk) occasionally posts on the Open Minds forum... which was informed to me in an interesting discussion with stal at the star bar meeting!
He he .Ill see you when I get back from adelaide Russ!

Last edited by misfit; 12-05-2008 at 06:39 AM.
misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:26 AM   #150
stal
Avalon Senior Member

yeah imo montalk is one of the few people we should all take note of. you may not agree with everything he says, but he really does know what he is on about. there is his 'new' site

www.montalk.net

that has his more recent work, plus a link to the older noble realms stuff. if you want well researched, realistic info, check it out. twice even, as some of it warrants further consideration. he plays 'devils advocate' in many situations so as to give both sides of the story an equal chance.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote