Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 04-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Questions for David Sereda - Your chance to ask.

Dear fellow Project Avalon members:

This week I will have the pleasure of interviewing David Sereda. As usual, I'm tapping into this forum's intellectual presence, in order to receive some great questions.

This is your opportunity to submit some questions for this reputable member of the UFO circle. Please send your questions to: mel@veritasshow.com by Wednesday, April 15, 2009 in the evening, as the interview will take place on Thursday.

Thank you very much!

Manticore/Mel
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:17 PM   #2
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Questions for David Sereda - Your chance to ask.

Hi manticore,

I really appreciate your programs that you put out onto the internet.

I would just like to make a suggestion, that you cut your MP3 file of your program into smaller sizes as sometimes your server gets clogged and the download of an arquive of over 100mb becomes very slow and cumbersome.

Splitting the arquive would facilitate as whilst the listener is playing one downloaded section they could be downloading another instead of having to wait for the buffer of the Media player extract more of the large archive (I hope you get my jist).

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
Dear fellow Project Avalon members:

This week I will have the pleasure of interviewing David Sereda. As usual, I'm tapping into this forum's intellectual presence, in order to receive some great questions.

This is your opportunity to submit some questions for this reputable member of the UFO circle. Please send your questions to: mel@veritasshow.com by Wednesday, April 15, 2009 in the evening, as the interview will take place on Thursday.

Thank you very much!

Manticore/Mel
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:45 PM   #3
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Steve,

I understand that concern. We are evolving daily and that's in the works. We used to offer a 64 bit version of the show and had to eliminate it, as we also carried a 96 bit version.

Recently, because some radio stations are picking the program, the FCC has required the files to be 128 bit for them. That presented an issue of having 2 files per show. I don't mean to get in to the mundane details, but so that you know what we are facing. Also, because there 2 files and we keep all past shows available, that presented a server space issue as well.

Therefore, with the radio stations requiring a higher quality file and the server space (or lack thereof), we have decided to keep one high-quality file. Many people like the fact the sound quality is pristine. I could understand how some would be disappointed if we reduced it, in order for a faster download.

Also, rest assured the 4-hour show will not happen again. I am sticking to 2 hours (2.5 at most), which should make the files more manageable. Perhaps in the future I'll divide the shows into 2 files.

Thanks for your suggestion and for listening.

Cheers,

Mel
Old 04-14-2009, 11:56 PM   #4
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

All of your programs and the clarity of the tapes make it worth the wait, I just go about doing something else for the duration of the loading. I have listened to most of the programs now and I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite. I would love for you to do a show with Clif High. You are doing a fantastic job.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:14 AM   #5
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Judy,

Thanks for the very kind remarks. It's so funny you mention Cliff. My inbox has been flooded in the last week after I mentioned Cliff during the last show. I will definitely contact him ASAP to have him on the show.

Cheers,

Mel
Old 04-15-2009, 05:49 AM   #6
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

I just saw my first Alan Watt video, described as David Icke for the thinking man. I was very impressed, he would be great to have on as well.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote