Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:53 PM   #1
ifeelthefear
Avalon Senior Member

Question H.a.a.r.p

How many differeny ways can this device be used?
ifeelthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:42 PM   #2
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: H.a.a.r.p

Wow.. what an enormous question you have asked. HAARP was originally a testbed experiment to help the U.S. and western powers to begin to quickly catch up with the huge lead that the Soviets had in electromagnetics and scalar interferometry.

You could study this concept for days and days. But, to get you started to begin to understand the concept of scalar waves and the technologies that use these little beasts (or angels, depends on your point of view).. I would recommend Dr. Tom Bearden's website.

http://www.cheniere.org/images/weapons/index.html

But first a warning ---- you will NOT sleep well once you have learned about this Pandora's Box technology. Please take this slowly and don't overwhelm yourself.

Best to you!

Vance
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:45 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I've heard about that thing
There were two earthquakes today.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:52 PM   #4
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Here's some more background information about HAARP.

http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcat...d=1&subcatid=1

I hope that's helpful.

Vance
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:02 PM   #5
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifeelthefear View Post

Earthquake, weather modification, etc.

I suspect that the energy from the original source can be redirected and focused, with the use of a satellite/space station.

Tell-tale signs include energetic clouds that emit light in multiple colors, animals that can sense/hear frequency that human can't, abnormal path pattern of a hurricane, etc.

feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:22 PM   #6
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post

I suspect that the energy from the original source can be redirected and focused, with the use of a satellite/space station.

Tell-tale signs include energetic clouds that emit light in multiple colors, animals that can sense/hear frequency that human can't, abnormal path pattern of a hurricane, etc.

They do try to manipulate events, but to little avail, however there were the storms with the pentacle and no 2 written in their vortices. They cannot totally control the weather, just try to manipulate it. Utter utter vile beings - the PTB! But don't forget, the PTB are global, not just in USA, they are conjoined in their 'Armageddon' to their 'Rapture' tendencies. Every bribable bank, every corrupt politician, they are there - globally.
I'll never forget reading something about the Rothschilds' dying grandmother saying “If my sons did not want war, there would be none”.

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/imag..._hurricane.jpg

Last edited by Avid; 10-06-2008 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Apologies - this is not against any religion - it's what I have found! I am not religious at all!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:42 PM   #7
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

They do try do manipulate events, but to little avail, however there were the storms with the pentacle and no 2 written in their vortices. They cannot totally control the weather, just try to manipulate it. Utter utter vile beings - the PTB! But don't forget, the PTB are global, not just in USA, they are conjoined in their 'Armageddon' to their 'Rapture' tendencies. Every bribable bank, every corrupt politician, they are there - globally.
I'll never forget reading something about the Rothschilds' dying grandmother saying “If my sons did not want war, there would be none”.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:19 PM   #8
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
and er..
"Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)
"--lifetime after lifetime." -Vasais, to Alex Collier
Old 10-07-2008, 12:45 AM   #9
beegee
Avalon Senior Member

Speaking of HAARP..I found that it's been HAILing too or Holographic Array for Ionspheric Lightning:

http://www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf/hail/hail.htm

I would assume they are using HAARP to manipulate the weather.
beegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:08 AM   #10
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Still wondering if this prg's tests had something to do with putting the hole in the ozone layer up in the Aortic via Alaska's (secondary(primary)) haarp site?
btw: read (though not convinced) EBEs initially shrank the original hole? Inuit peoples were/are suffering terrible new born deformities which some suggest is connected to haarp test aftermath?
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:06 AM   #11
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF View Post
Still wondering if this prg's tests had something to do with putting the hole in the ozone layer up in the Aortic via Alaska's (secondary(primary)) haarp site?
btw: read (though not convinced) EBEs initially shrank the original hole? Inuit peoples were/are suffering terrible new born deformities which some suggest is connected to haarp test aftermath?
RSF
What Chemtrails Really Are

By Carolyn Williams Palit
11-9-7
Old 10-10-2008, 11:50 AM   #12
beegee
Avalon Senior Member

Google Earth users can now monitor the effects of HAARP on the planet. The plugin is here:

http://terra1.spacenvironment.net/~i...ES4Dintro.html

Right now over Africa there are tw big red marks, like scratches. Of course my crazy mind wanders and thought of the mark of the beast. Instead of marking peope..they marked the whole panet!
beegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:21 PM   #13
Donny

A strange thing I noticed in weymouth a little while ago, we had lovely sunshine and blue sky. I was doing some photography when I noticed a small cloud that was giving the effect of the holographic things on credit cards.

Never before seen this, it was almost like a rainbow all scrunched up in ne area rather then the usual bowed line.

Now, 15 minutes later and the temp has dropped and the blue sky is almost changed to clouds.

Strange
Old 10-10-2008, 03:09 PM   #14
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifeelthefear View Post
Here is an article that will answer many of your questions:

http://montalk.net/conspiracy/142/ha...and-hurricanes

salute !
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:22 PM   #15
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
A strange thing I noticed in weymouth a little while ago, we had lovely sunshine and blue sky. I was doing some photography when I noticed a small cloud that was giving the effect of the holographic things on credit cards.

Never before seen this, it was almost like a rainbow all scrunched up in ne area rather then the usual bowed line.

Now, 15 minutes later and the temp has dropped and the blue sky is almost changed to clouds.

Strange
like this one prior to the big quake in china?

Old 10-10-2008, 10:29 PM   #16
Donny

Wow, ****, that is so simular. I did take 2 pics of it but my main pc`s monitor died for no reason while on here the other day and all my software is on that pc. Will have to borrow one totake a lok at them. This laptop can just handle the web....
Old 10-16-2008, 12:25 AM   #17
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

By Carolyn Williams Palit
11-9-7
---

Quite a read.
Thank You.
RSF
Old 10-16-2008, 12:44 AM   #18
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

we're running about 30% higher than normal...

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/....-125.-115.php

Can someone find out who's playing that HAARP and turn it down a little...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:24 AM   #19
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

For over a year now I have been working on a deterent to the harmful effects these frequencies have on Humans and the ecosystem. Is too bad that most people are too naive to believe that you are getting bombarded with all kinds of thoughts and sensations which are not natural. In other words if the goverment wants to kill anybody they can make your own son kill you. This is how effective this weapon is, I am not trying to alarm you but it is true. As a soldier I am dissapointed with my goverment for using this technology on humans. So if you think that 100% of your thoughts are yor own sorry folks that is not true. How can you tell what your own thoughts and feelings are ? No that's a good question. I will tell you this,paranoia, seeing enemies everywhere, the bad aliens, people are watching me, there's agents of the goverment watching me. They do not have too, the HAARP program is much more effective. We are all being track down by these frequencies, the question I would dare to ask the paranoia crew members is what are you doing to guard your family against these frequencies ? As a soldier my instinct is to know who my real enemy is. Here's one key word SALUTE, size, activity,location, unit, time and activity this is how we gather and report information, project avalon does not posed a threat unless you have a ground crew who wants to arm itself with high tech weapons to deter these frequencies, then I got news for you folks your life is going to change. Why ? Let me sing you an old song, I can see clearly now the rain is gone, and all the bad feelings has dissapear gone are the dark clouds that have me blind is gonna be a bright, bright, sun shiny day.
PS if you stil have your doubts about me take a look where Hurricane Omar was aiming . Hello !!! You missed !!!

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-16-2008 at 03:48 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:22 AM   #20
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: H.a.a.r.p

Having Researched information about HAARP for more than 12-years now, Let me share some Observations:

Under the disguise of 'Study the Ionosphere' { Yah, Right. Several Hundred Million Dollars worth of High-Technology up in the boonies of Alaska to "study the Ionosphere" }

This is a High Power Phased-Array, Meaning the 'Beam' can be directed Anywhere on Earth in the Northern Latitudes. This thing covers an area of around 36-Acres, Has TWO Transmitter Units at EACH Antenna, all directed from a central Control-Room. It is GUARDED by both US Air Force and US Navy Tactical Teams.

It is USED for Mind Control, Crowd Control, Population Control. They have Discovered the Brain Frequencies to Implant Emotions, such as FEAR, PANIC, APATHY, and etc. and they ENTRAIN these Frequencies into the 'Beam' which they can Target upon ANY Group of the Population ANYWHERE IN THE NORTH HEMISPHERE.

THEY CAN ALSO Use this Thing to Manipulate Weather, To Generate EARTHQUAKES, and other Nefarious 'Special Projects', depending on the Military Mind-Set De Jour.

Tin Hats, AnyOne? ( No, Those actually won't do ya any good )

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:32 AM   #21
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for starting this and to you Seek..........unbelievable information. I am still lost up in those files on the 2nd site you posted. You are a blessing for doing so

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:47 AM   #22
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

'haarp's a weapon with many colors. Designed and built in the ol' USA. 'Weather you name it's game or no, it does it all. I only wish I could remember the name of that dude who spent a bunch of time in Alaska and wrote the essay (super-scary).

A Man who wrote about the two 'haarp locations there. One 18-antenna, the other (seriously hidden) w/ one hundred, sixteen of those back-yard clothes-line spinners. Aboriginals there can certainly show the results of it's testing.
RSF
Old 10-16-2008, 06:51 AM   #23
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
H.a.a.r.p
???

How can the U.S use H.a.a.r.p? Since they, the U.S. - Russia and or other countries does have certain people already doing the same thing as for a psychic war. Yes! The psychic war is real, there even has been many threads-posts about it.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:15 AM   #24
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF View Post
Still wondering if this prg's tests had something to do with putting the hole in the ozone layer up in the Aortic
Hole in the Ozone Layer

Do you know what Ozone is?

Do you know how its formed?

Answer those and you will be closer to understanding the holes over the poles
Old 10-16-2008, 07:19 AM   #25
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
I was doing some photography when I noticed a small cloud that was giving the effect of the holographic things on credit cards.

Its called an Iridescent Cloud....

More Irridescent Clouds