Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 09:45 PM   #76
The Croupier

Default Re: Anyone in Southern California?

There are more of us in the San Bernardino mountains too...

I discovered Project Camelot a few years ago when I was doing some additional searching for a Dan Burisch update. I've been a daily visitor since.

Some of you might consider the San Bernardino mountains as a place to head at the first signs of martial law. I would hate to be in the city during a time like that. The mass exodus from major cities would make Friday night traffic look like a picnic. Be prepared and have a plan!

I would love to meet up with more people in the mountains to build on the ground crew concept.

Additionally it's important to realize that TPTB will create a disconnect. Shutting down electricity is a means of doing that. In order to create this ground crew, it's important to meet people beyond this forum. No electricity means no internet, no grocery stores, no ATM's, no banks, it will be bedlam unless you are have an aptitude for outdoor survival.

Hopefully it won't get to that. I'll be here to help, and I'll post when I can.

Over and out.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:23 PM   #77
One 66
Avalon Senior Member

Hi to all,

I live in the Eagle Rock area (next to Pasadena). Any new meet ups happening soon?

Mrk One 66
One 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:51 AM   #78
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

More of you should go to Daley Ranch that whitecrow is talking about. There is some very interesting stuff out there.
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:20 AM   #79
Ariajo
Avalon Senior Member

I am from L.A . I lived on the east coast ( baltimore ) you think people here are clueless. please don't start me. they have guns and they will use them at any second in the city or the county in the east, there is no feeling of any kind. I fell much safer here. People will not react with guns here as in other places. I live in agoura hills area. my thinking at this point , i can not change anybody if i don't change myself first. i have found in a matter of speaking with people in a direct matter does not work. but feeling the burden of someone and making a type of design in the conversation that leads them into this place for them to realize things for themselves. thanks
Ariajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:44 AM   #80
heroskiss
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Anyone in Southern California?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toymachines View Post
San Diego here. Few in these parts have even a clue. It's crazy to even try and explain everything to some of my closest friends. Where do you start with someone who is living in there own little world...
I'm in Valley Center just about 20 minutes north east from Escondido. I find many that are interested but it's an art and practice to find out with each individual just where you can start without blowing someone out of the water.
heroskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:46 AM   #81
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

I've been following this subscription idea, hoping it would not come to pass. But it seems to have been decided that as of Oct 1 this will become a subscription-only service, and at that point I will no longer be here. For those who cannot pay, an invaluable resource and tool will have been taken from us. Ironically, those who will be collecting the money will be poorer, too.

A few of us in the Escondido area have begun to meet face-to-face. Only Jeff showed up for this morning's hike through sacred ground, but I hope to repeat this, and hope to spread the word about this wonderful place. In addition I am involved in nurturing two other adhoc groups of folks who are of like mind, wanting to move in a creative and constructive way through the Shift. Until it became clear we'd have to pay, I have been urging all my friends to check out Avalon. I will stop doing that, now.

I strongly feel that those of us within our geographic area need to network face-to-face as much as we can. Without this forum it will be much more difficult...I won't put my address and phone number here...but I work at Frazier Farms in Vista. A few of you have my cell phone. My name is Dave. I am following through every day on the ideas that have become part of me...I'm putting out the call for at least a few people in North County to take the effort to make the connection real. Then we can keep carrying it forward, not just in San Diego but everywhere.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:16 AM   #82
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, I am in the san diego/imperial beach area.
When TSHF here, I'll just head across the border and take my chances.
Funny thought I had as typing that,"I'LL be an illegal alien"
My immediate family(mom&nephew) are totaly asleep and flat out told me they are not at all interested in my beliefs(shrug) we will be gathering somethings to get by.
I have No fear about leaving the 3d because I "KNOW" we are Eternal.

this last week there has been ALOT of chopper action near the naval base.

IMO the base will be a major target and also penalton so's I be very near a gz

Love and light to you all Lynn
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:43 PM   #83
waverider
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings fellow seekers in SoCa
Just signed up today. Would be happy to attend a meet up, group meditation, or hike if I'm not workin. I am in LA near culver city. Don't know very many people who are into such research , but would certainly enjoy the opportunity to meet some.
Anyone going to see David Icke tommorow? I imagine it will be fascinating. shoot me a message if you are.
May we all utilize our opportunity to the fullest for the highest good.
waverider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:30 PM   #84
starsoul23
Avalon Senior Member

Been in San Diego since March... would love to have a meet up very soon!
starsoul23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:56 AM   #85
Excalibur
Avalon Senior Member

If we are going to meet, the time is now. We have some "hot" dates coming up according to the Half Past Human folks. Notably around the 7th (they indicated an economic event) and around the 15th (potential military event). With all the uncertainty in our lives right now, I think it would be fun to take a break and meet up with some like minded individuals and make some new friends.
Excalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:17 AM   #86
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
If we are going to meet, the time is now. We have some "hot" dates coming up according to the Half Past Human folks. Notably around the 7th (they indicated an economic event) and around the 15th (potential military event). With all the uncertainty in our lives right now, I think it would be fun to take a break and meet up with some like minded individuals and make some new friends.
You are right.

I say we do this on Saturday, October 4th or Sunday, October 5th. Most people have weekends off so that would be ideal. Now should we do this in a central location for Southern California or should we do this at a large venue?

For a central location I say somewhere in Riverside County, and for somewhere with a larger venue and probably where more people here live I would suggest Balboa Park in San Diego. But then that would leave all the Los Angeleans out because that's a long drive for them.

Perhaps the Los Angeleans should hold their own in some park in Los Angeles and the San Diegans hold theirs in Balboa Park and from there the Inland Empire and Orange County people choose which one of the two is closer?

For the record I'm from north county San Diego, I'm not trying to manipulate anyone to have a meeting near where I live so I don't have to drive that far

I think I'm just going to PM everyone who posted in this thread and find it out for sure.
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:06 PM   #87
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I'm up for meeting this Saturday at Balboa Park on the steps of the Natural History museum. PM me if you're interested!

Also, I wanted to ask everyone; How many of you SoCal folks planning to leave if things get rough around here? I'm trying to devise plans for both scenarios, but I really don't know if they are going to lock down the cities or what. What do you think?

Love you All,

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:29 PM   #88
ifeelthefear
Avalon Senior Member

IMO-have your supplies ready to go,keep your tank full you will only waste time trying to gather and wait on lines and the freeways will be jammed so the decision will have to be swift . the longer you wait the higher chance of a accident or road block that will waste gas and time use the toll roads make and make up as much ground as you can.

I'm also concerned about my dog.

To leave or not to leave
ifeelthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:05 AM   #89
I AM MORE

Lightbulb Re: Anyone in Southern California?

What's going on everyone? I'm in Anaheim between the Lakeview and Imperial off of the 91. All I can say is that I think preparedness is good but you also have to remember to keep a cool and calm head.

If you have a good amount of supplies and a "safety destination" then that's great but if not then don't waste your energy on worrying. Conquer your fear and let you heart reign over your mind and body. Everything will play out as it will and you have to remember that regardless of what happens you can ALWAYS make the best of it.

We're all still here for a reason. Whether it be due to lack of resources and the ability to just pack up and leave or because we choose to stay the course here at home. There are so many factors that one has to consider when thinking about the coming times such as family member's you love who won't wake up until they are forced to, pets you don't know what to do with, and uncertainty of exactly how and where to leave to? So the best thing you can do is that which you can right now, all day, every day.

If you're staying then make the best of it. If you don't already have good rapport with your neighbors start working on it! Build up that community spirit in anyway you can. Spread love and positivity not fear and negativity. Sure, a part of me is concerned with Bill Green's warnings and other insider predictions but I have faith in All That Is and we are all a part of All That Is so have NO FEAR! We "in the know" have to be the one's who keep our head if ***** hits the fan. We have to be the one's who hold the torch for other's to follow.

What's the worst case scenario? Food riots? All out economic collapse? Mass hysteria? So what? We're in this TOGETHER!! They can do what they will but they can never take away our love, wisdom, and power! Unless of course you let them take it by succumbing to fear, confusion and panic, and selfishness. We all make a very big difference and the more control over our emotions then the better connection we have to our higher selves.

So to those of you who are fleeing California good luck and God speed. For those of you who are staying the course (at least for now) then get prepared. Connect to friend's and extended family who are open to disaster preparedness and get organized. Stock up a bit on some rations if you feel the need. I myself have about 50lbs of whey protein and will buy a few 50lb bags of rice but I'm not going to go overboard. We may lose all the material possessions we have but in the end it's all just a blessing so we don't stay trapped in the mindset that we need these things to survive. Because surely we don't. What you don't have you don't need.

We're living in some exciting times so shake off that sense of looming disaster. We are all co-creators and so what you think, feel, and believe will affect the big picture. So start expecting the best staying grounded in the energy of your love for life and love for all!

Surrender all doubt, confusion, panic, and fear. As long as you have oxygen to breathe you have everything to be grateful for and if for some reason you lose your chance in this embodiment then be thankful for that as well.

Love and blessings from the 714!
Old 10-03-2008, 03:25 AM   #90
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone, i am also from southern California. In San Diego, Ca. I have about 5 close friends who are in the know. Everyone else around me, from family to work are still stuck in FOX news drone mode.

Let me know about mailing lists, meeting events, and groups to join in California! pleasure meeting all of you!
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:04 AM   #91
Twirl

I'm here in LA. Yes, I would love to talk. I'm interested in earthships I've never been to Costa Rica, sounds great though. First time on this site.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:21 PM   #92
ifeelthefear
Avalon Senior Member

I am More has it right-

I would consider these 6 things:

1-earthquake
2-aliens
3-nuclear attack
4-financial collapse
5-nothing happens
6-martial law

In all cases there should be some plan. In Some cases leaving whould be best and in some cases staying would be wise.So being calm and prepared is is all you can do---IMO.
ifeelthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:09 PM   #93
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I AM MORE View Post
If you have a good amount of supplies and a "safety destination" then that's great but if not then don't waste your energy on worrying. Conquer your fear and let you heart reign over your mind and body. Everything will play out as it will and you have to remember that regardless of what happens you can ALWAYS make the best of it.

We're all still here for a reason. Whether it be due to lack of resources and the ability to just pack up and leave or because we choose to stay the course here at home. There are so many factors that one has to consider when thinking about the coming times such as family member's you love who won't wake up until they are forced to, pets you don't know what to do with, and uncertainty of exactly how and where to leave to? So the best thing you can do is that which you can right now, all day, every day.

If you're staying then make the best of it. If you don't already have good rapport with your neighbors start working on it! Build up that community spirit in anyway you can. Spread love and positivity not fear and negativity. Sure, a part of me is concerned with Bill Green's warnings and other insider predictions but I have faith in All That Is and we are all a part of All That Is so have NO FEAR! We "in the know" have to be the one's who keep our head if ***** hits the fan. We have to be the one's who hold the torch for other's to follow.
I agree in all my heart, I AM. I'm staying in the Venice area, very short on resources, sleeping on a friends couch, with a supply of food and water in the back of my car. Not so prepared by most standards. And I'm lovin it! Strip away the abstract AND the material. Realize that the feelings that you cultivate in your self and share with others will have a greater effect than any 'thing' you've managed to store away.

That said, I want to meet with others who have recognized the special role we are playing in this spiritual emergency (Emergence-e).

I am feeling inline with the data that Tuesday will bring something quite spectacular, who knows if 'bad' or 'good', but most likely disruptive to the norm.

Should we make a plan to meet soon after and discuss what we think is happening? We would also have a chance to support each other and prepare each other to go back into our respective life situations.

I like the idea of meeting up at this Prayers for Peace Park. I'd be willing to drive down (although I'm wondering if there's a shorter route than the I-5)

Great Love, Warriors,
We Will Be Strong,
John
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:24 PM   #94
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Economic crash seems imminent with a bank holiday, and martial law sweeping in. I suggest we all agree in a meeting place, in a REMOTE area of the city/state to meet up soon, just in case all hell breaks loose.

I would suggest bulking up on supplies now, ASAP.

I dont think we have much time left.
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:20 PM   #95
Ancientarrow
Avalon Senior Member

Temecula here. I've been workin on my co-workers. They are very limited in their views of the world, but they do listen to my trunticated version of what I know. I have to be very careful in how I pass the information on to them. I work in the healthcare industry, and am in a position of lower level management. So I have to check my emotions and the form of information I try to give out. My wife does not believe totally in what I pass on to her. So it can be a bit frustraiting at times. But we all need to keep giving out the message in order to awaken as many as possible.
Ancientarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:20 PM   #96
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
Economic crash seems imminent with a bank holiday, and martial law sweeping in. I suggest we all agree in a meeting place, in a REMOTE area of the city/state to meet up soon, just in case all hell breaks loose.

I would suggest bulking up on supplies now, ASAP.

I dont think we have much time left.

In a real ****-hits-the-fan scenario, I'll be checking out the Essene Retreat, and probably Daley Ranch as well.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:00 AM   #97
3Graces
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Chameleon Walker;2119]At last, after 4 years I'm going to meet people that seems to think like me in SoCal! I'm not from the area.

Even if California is one of the most populated area of the United States, I never felt so "lost" and "alone" in that mass of sheeple that have no clue whatsoever about what's going on around them.

Hi Chameleon,

I could not agree with you more! I am in the Santa Clarita Valley of Los Angeles County and have been here for 11 years. I, too have never felt so "lost and lonely" as I have in So Cal even though I have a wonderful husband and son. The majority of the sheeple here are only into what they can do for themselves and do not want to get to know anyone on any type of meaningful basis.

One66 suggested a meeting on November 1, so we should all try to make it to that!

3Graces
3Graces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:07 AM   #98
3Graces
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakesbeer View Post
OC here, close to Disney. Anyone else been noticing a lot of military "training" going on in the sky these days?
Yes, I'm here in Santa Clarita and have had Lots of military "training" going on especially at night. it's very unnerving.

3Graces
3Graces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:06 PM   #99
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, I'm from Valencia CA, and am getting supplies ready.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:44 AM   #100
Mr X
Project Camelot Witness

It's about time I chime in here. I am one of the So Cal residents, too. Sorry I haven't been to participatory in this group, but I have been extremely busy with work. Nice to know there are so many of you. If I can be of assistance or can attend any meetings, please let me know.

Mr X
Mr X is offline   Reply With Quote