Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 07-09-2009, 12:17 PM   #1
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Talking Important Decisions

Hello all.
I have something bugging me for a while and thought i would share it a get your opinions .

If you knew of something happening in the very near future which involved some life changing event for humanity, and your mission was to wake up and save as many people as possible, would you abandon your family if they did not believe you and save the greater amount of people that you could ?????

Lets say for example that you knew you should be moving to higher ground, say the mountains, at least 300 feet plus. And currently you were living on the coastal plane. Your family does not want to make the move for various reasons say, boyfriends/girlfriends, work, family etc.

What would you do?
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:30 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Important Decisions

Too hard!!

Just listen to the voice within. Go for a very long walk!!!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:33 PM   #3
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Henner so happy to see you here again .

simple one for me this ..
i would not try to force eny one
friend family or otherwise ...to leave with me..
i would try to get them to come along...if not
it would not feel like abandoning
them ...to leave without them ..
as it is a simple case of respecting there choice
and than i would leave yes indeed .. without them...yes
if it felt realy what i had to do to be someplace else ...
my choice ....rhythmmm
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:53 PM   #4
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Henners, that is a heavy discion to make.

Ultimately, if this is based on you, you alone must choose. That is just the way it is.

If it were myself, my 1st call would be to look into the info. How do I know that the info. I have about an upcoming event that hasnt happened is FACT?
If it transpires that this info. is 100% water tight, then I would feel I must inform every single person I could.
Even if that meant splitting my family and I'll explain why.
If this info. had been passed to me, it would have been for a reason. If that reason was to inform and potentially save as many as possible then it must be done. Sometimes self sacrifice is requiered even if un-desired.

Remeber - know matter what you decide, you were always going to make that choice.
Good luck my friend

Last edited by iainl140285; 07-09-2009 at 01:34 PM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:06 PM   #5
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for this thread Henners.

I have been going through the same problem. I have a place to go it is already established but if I don't leave fairly soon, it may not be there for me.

Now I am faced with leaving my young adults, daughter will be in college, son works in Florida, husband and extended family, to live many states away in the Pacific Northwest.
Being far away from my kids is the hardest thing I could ever do.

I have been back and forth thinking I am selfish for leaving, to thinking this is what I came here for my evolution and to help the evolution of the planet with the spiritually conscious group I have aligned myself with.

I keep praying I will get a message or sign that it is ok to go, but that has not happened or maybe I am not hearing them.

I wish I could give you some insight but I am in the same place as you. I daresay many are faced with, or will be facing the very same scenario.

I think it is a decision that must be felt very deeply in order to let go of the world that one is familiar with.

I pray we both find clarity and meaning of purpose

In Love & Light always
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:23 PM   #6
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Henners,

First, I send you much love and peace for no matter what we are eternal and nothing can change my destiny no matter where I am, and I feel the same for you. I do think this situation is coming upon many and for each it is a separate decision. There is no right or wrong in this answer.

I would spend much time in prayer and meditation for this choice. I would seek divine guidance and follow that. For me, I have 4 children ages 10 to 16. I cannot leave them if I felt called elsewhere. I believe sacred covenants are just as important and would not abandon my partner either. I would ask that the divine work within my partner, friends, and family to move them to the right decisions as well.

My partner is on the same track as me so it is not difficult there. We have been making what preparations we have felt led to do, and I am slowly trying to prepare my children for the changes I see coming. For several years now, our daily word is "Love". I ask them to ask themselves if whatever they are doing is based on love. If it is not, then it is not important, needed, or profitable for their spirit and life.

It is a daily mantra within my home, sometimes moment to moment (soft smile). I would not do anything of life changing significance without a deeply felt peace over the decision.

I will also add that while I don't like Pauline scriptures, I do understand all the more why he wrote that it is better to remain single and not marry (thus not have children) for in these days making those decisions would be so much easier if one were single. Another scripture likewise that touches me to send love and peace to all those who are nursing or with very small children to be cared for as well.

May you know the direction clearly that you must take, and I look forward to meeting you and everyone else I have grown to love here on Avalon when the time comes.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:36 PM   #7
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Henners,

Good to see you back. Here are several thoughts, for what they're worth.

First of all, getting people to wake up is not an easy thing. You can pass along information, but that's not very effective. It's more important to share personal experiences, but that depends on establishing some sort of relationship where out of the ordinary experiences can be shared and accepted. Although some seem to be on a path of "waking up the masses", I think most of us need to approach it on a more personal level.

Don't give up on your family so easily. When I started on this path, I was very concerned my wife and I would grow apart. My wife now shares ufo contact experiences with me, though she's still working out the spiritual implications of unbounded mind - not easy for a lifelong atheist. She outshines most people I know in many, many ways. I have much to learn from her.

Get in touch with you higher self as best you can, follow your intuition, follow your heart, not your head. Make the decision out of love, not out of fear.

Personally, if the world is pretty much destroyed and everything turns to chaos, I'm not so sure "surviving" is what I want to do. My focus is on spiritual growth and being ready to help pick up the pieces if I happen to still be around. There's a massive awakening going on and the future is still ours to change. Be prepared for good things to happen.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:56 PM   #8
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Henners,

I would start slowly, move items to the NEW secure location....
If they follow sooo be it, if they decide to stay, so be it...
Youu Have things to do.... To prepare. At the NEW location.

Tell them where the New location is and why.........

Some feel tied to highly known Earth Quake area's and will not leave....

Some live in coastal area's knowing Sea Level will increase by 800 ft......

I ve seen what the East coast is going to look like... Flooded, so be it
people don t listen anyway...

And, some live in major metro areas where people willl be intentionally
starved to death....

This is why the PTB will NOT be warning any of any upcoming events
the people will not listen. Anyway.

Last edited by Tango; 07-09-2009 at 11:21 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #9
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Henry,

I understand your point, as I have the same dilemma!
I tried (and keep doing it) to share all the available information with my friends and family, and promote some small meetings to discuss these things... and most of the time I realize that people don't care, or don't want to care about it.

Some of my friends accepted the information, but also said that they weren't changing nothing in their lives. They preferred to keep it that way. "What ever will be, will be!"

Of the many people whom I've shared information, only four (4) are really doing something to prepare for the times to come!

I think we have to accept that people have the right to choose their own path, even if we're talking about close family.
We've done our part, now it's up to them to decide what to do.

Hope is the last thing to die, so I'll keep trying to wake people.

Love and Respect

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 03:30 PM   #10
sleepingnomore

You put forth your best effort and if they still don't listen you have to let them make their own decision, that is love. It's not easy but their freedom is just as important to them as yours is.

You always work towards the greater good and bring as many followers as you can with you. It's a heartwrenching decision but to let others (even your family/loved ones) prevent you from your task is failure to act on the information you have.

You can only hope that when they see you go they will wake up and understand that something beyond their understanding is happening and follow.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:35 PM   #11
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I hear you Henners and if you feel the need to go do it, If you have a good idea of the date plan a trip if there are kids involved with out the wife . Then call her when you are where you want to be and tell her to come get u and and the kids as the car broke down that gets your family out of there . In the mean time tell any one willing to listen that now is the time to go take what you need and go, don`t worry about the house or debt . if something is coming that will threaten those they will be the least of your worries .

If those that you care for do not wish to go then remember free will we all get to choose and hard as it seems and thru no failings of our own there are times we need to let go . In the end we all return to source so you will see them again down the road
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #12
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

We all have our own path, and you must follow the one that is right for you. You have to respect the beliefs of others, and your beliefs as well. When you consider that this 3D illusion that we live in is not our ultimate reality, it helps a bit.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:42 PM   #13
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Henners, I have started conversations direct and non-direct by asking a question as to why, to create a dialog, there are those that are on board and are on the same page as you , and those who say maybe and those who dismiss you as nuts.

It's really a fascinating observation of us as a people, family and friends.And then you will have a conversation with someone, a total stranger and your blown away because they know too and it's such an easy dialog. You just give it your best to try to explain and either they grasp or they don't.I think after you have tried multiple times you realize more and more that you need to focus on one issue. One of the Avalon family members said create your own light, worry about yourself and the ones who were made to go will follow your light.

That is the course I am moving towards, I've thrown the fishing line out there to many, gotten extremely frustrated becuase firends and family dismiss my thought process , now I am full force focusing on what I can do for myself and for those who will follow when the time comes.

If you know that you have made a valiant effort, that is all you can do for the here on earth situation. Be proud because you did what you could and did indeed make the leap forward . Stay away from fear, it doesn't exist, just focus moving forward, pray, free your mind, light, love. All the important things that matter. Will all be togther one day again, here or there.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #14
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Henners, This is what I would do, cos I was faced with the same predicament (as I would say so are a lot of people on this forum). Make your plans, aquire the property/place of high ground/safety. Envision it all in your consciousness first and your God will start filling in the details for you. Maybe make it a spare weekend holiday venture initially. This is maybe how you could sell the idea to the naysayers initially. Its important to hold the vision clearly and build it in your mind in all its detail. "See" it happening and "see" yourself and your family there. The "future/now" With your intention of all of your family being safe the vision will come to fruition in miraculous ways. Its important to surrender the details to your God within, your higher self and to have no fear. To be kind of nonchalent about it. Your personality self does the envisioning and holds it but it does not have the power to make it happen. That is what comes from the power of the Great God, the Great Spirit within us.

When things go down and everything is in turmoil you will be prepared and your family will be very greatful for your forsight. If not, as hard as that is, you must let them go. Afterall they are Gods to, with there own freewill

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:44 PM   #15
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Important Decisions

Best Greetings

AS mentioned before, you need to inquire - how close to the Truth is the probability of any certain event?

Is this a Prophecy, or is it a Prediction; there is a difference. A Prophecy is subject to change if actions are taken to alter it's course or outcome, such as a Prophecy for a Third World War. The WWIII can be averted when a 'critical-mass' of Humans work to change the underlying factors. The Prophecy will have been changed in this example. IF the course of events, causes, &c are not altered, the Prophecy then becomes a Prediction.

A Prediction relates to events which cannot be changed, and has a 100-percent probability. If based in Predictions, is the Source reliable, with an accurate "track-record" of previous Predictions? Consider - if NASA finds an Earth-crossing Asteroid will intersect Earth very soon, to impact at X-Latitude and Y-Longitude, based on multiple observations, backed up by several Super-Computers precision calculations, this will fall into the class of Predictions.

What is the source of this information, the difference being between a very strong Impulse or Intuition which has come as a burning message into your own Consciousness, or from another person? If the message has come to you, you may always ask the source (your Psychic senses, from your own Logical Reasoning, from a Celestial Messenger, from a Dream, &c) to be very clear as to the meaning. Pay attention to your emotional state, to your feelings, when considering the meaning. Flat and Dull Feelings associated with this information means it is most likely False.

You must have absolute reliability in the information, any original source should rightly give this assurance. Do any other Humans share in receipt of this information? This would be the 'kicker' for me, if such information is reinforced from additional sources, from other people independently.

Then, to your question: What to do with the information? Get the word out in as many ways as possible, backed up with all possible evidence and Logical reasoning, and prepare yourself to take action. Concerning the loved Ones, if they choose to follow your actions, all is good. If they choose not to "believe" &c, MY choice would be to stay with them through the end. I would not abandon those I truly Love. Your choice is your alone to make.

Truth must come before Peace.

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:27 AM   #16
henners

WOW, what wisdom amongst the Avalon Family. Firstly, thank you much for all the wonderful responses from all of you that took the time to read and comprehend the message in my thread. Yes i have 'heard things' from people. I will elaborate later. I wanted to thank you all, some of you offered some great ideas, some were on the same wavelength.
I do not wish to bring anybody out in front of anybody else. But some of you are on the exact same path as me, and i think you know who you are.......

More interaction from others would be welcome
Old 07-10-2009, 02:28 PM   #17
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

This issue isn’t that new for me. The idea of leaving all behind for a higher purpose popped up in my head few months ago, and I knew I had to bring this down to my heart and see what will happen.

You should know that I already did this once, 16 years ago. I moved 2.000 km away from home and leaved all and everything, really everything behind. And for a long time, I didn’t know the real purpose...

Now, I knew this time it’s a completely another situation. The “new situation” is my children. Believe me, and I know that for the one among you who also have children, it’s the same situation, this is a kind of war inside your heart that you’ll never win.

Nevertheless, after some weeks I came to the following conclusion: no need to worry.

Why???

It’s simple. Firstly, I live by the principle of “never live your life hypothetically”!!
I mean, there are so many paths to take, so many decisions to make every second, why worry about one particular thing, which may not occur at all?

So what I did in this particular case is, I let go of all my concerns...I’ve been guided so well so far in my life, that I completely trust the guidance...no matter where and when, I know the current path is the perfect one for me under the present circumstances.

I know that, if I’m really “one of the chosen”, that there will come another circumstances and another situations in my life which will allow me to make the “right” decision. Right for me, but also for all other, especially for my children.

I don’t know what that decision would look like...to be honest, I don’t want to know at all. I’ll take it as it is, in that one particular moment of my existence!

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:10 AM   #18
henners

Thank you Malletzky, that resonates with me very much. Your words are inspiring
Old 07-11-2009, 05:44 AM   #19
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Hello all.
I have something bugging me for a while and thought i would share it a get your opinions .

If you knew of something happening in the very near future which involved some life changing event for humanity, and your mission was to wake up and save as many people as possible, would you abandon your family if they did not believe you and save the greater amount of people that you could ?????

Lets say for example that you knew you should be moving to higher ground, say the mountains, at least 300 feet plus. And currently you were living on the coastal plane. Your family does not want to make the move for various reasons say, boyfriends/girlfriends, work, family etc.

What would you do?
Nope. Besides, I think that my family will be fine in the grand scheme of things. I know that my father is partially-aware and he carries a lot of influence in my family.

I am no longer worried about them.

I'm not sure about who i could help if (and a big IF, since I don't think it will happen) when the time comes, I'll be ready.,
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 06:10 AM   #20
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I can't add much more then anyone else..great answers...but Henners...
Is there something you want to tell us?
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 06:23 AM   #21
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
WOW, what wisdom amongst the Avalon Family. Firstly, thank you much for all the wonderful responses from all of you that took the time to read and comprehend the message in my thread. Yes i have 'heard things' from people. I will elaborate later. I wanted to thank you all, some of you offered some great ideas, some were on the same wavelength.
I do not wish to bring anybody out in front of anybody else. But some of you are on the exact same path as me, and i think you know who you are.......

More interaction from others would be welcome
So elaborate already! What, are your little rugrats, I mean fine young children, taking to much time on your computer where you can't spend more then 2 minutes on the forum?
LOL, I'm just giving you a hard time henners, HaHa
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:44 AM   #22
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you Malletzky, that resonates with me very much. Your words are inspiring
You're very wellcome my friend. Anytime again...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:02 AM   #23
no caste

It wouldn't be a numbers game for me. I would save my family. If they didn't believe the threat I knew, I'd prepare anyway, kind of secretly. I'd have the plan, the cache, the place, the route. I'd do my best to alert anybody and everybody, when I saw it coming. That's about when they'd believe, I suppose.

No matter what, it's always good to be prepared for emergencies. I lost my home of 20 years in an unexpected storm. It can happen any time. The climate's mixed-up lately.

I do encourage people to think about it, all the time, kind of like first aid. I might not like using it, but it's good to know. Sh~t happens.

LOVE
Old 07-11-2009, 12:51 PM   #24
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Lightbulb Re: Important Decisions

Ask yourself who would you rather face the future with and then follow your heart.
Maybe it's not your job to save everyone

P.S Tell us what you know
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #25
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Henners, Hi!

I had a similar question, which I asked my teacher, during a lecture back in 2008. His response:

You make up your mind (for you) and let (them) make up their mind for them.

It was a "Changes" lecture in Miami and people right and left were being given the same answer. (And if there is one place you don't want to be in the upcoming scenario, it's probably on the coast in Florida). "My husband doesn't believe in this, what should I do?" "My adult children don't want to relocate, what should I do?"

My question was "what to do with my father, for whom I'm pretty much a primary caregiver, and who doesn't want to move, and also, will I have the money" to do it?

I was told, "you make up your mind, he will make up his."

So I did. I knew I had to relocate, so I went ahead and planned for that and then did. Dad stayed in Fla, came down with pneumonia 2 weeks after I left, ended up housebound for 6 weeks, and finally came to realize he needed to have someone take care of him. So, he decided to move up here to be near me. And also within 3 months of that meeting, I realized how I could arrange my finances to accomplish my other goals, what with the sale of my house and cashing in retirement.

As "selfish" as it seems, you need to take care of you first so there will be something there to take care of others.

FWIW, this is my experience.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote