Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-22-2009, 10:29 AM   #76
TOKYO ROSE
Access Denied

Default Re: Cliff High view on Bill Ryans accusations

MASPIK!!! MASPIK!!!!!!
(in Hebrew: 'enough is enough'!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Bill and Kerry created this fantastic project lets support them.

Listen to Bill's last interview....FANTASTIC!
(original interview was WITH Kerry. It was stolen "mysteriously" with the computer)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic70cVN5IdQ

Bill is correct: "WE ARE LIVING IN THE MOST EXCITING POINT IN OUR CIVILIZATION'S HISTORY"

Bill Kerry Cliff Jones Rense and all the other wonderful researchers are the true leaders of our civilization.
TOKYO ROSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 11:28 AM   #77
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth and integrity View Post
Yes. I have noticed this. I could see how David Icke inspired him. Alex has shown his strenghts when he openly appologized to David Icke for calling him opportunistic or misinfo. David has integrity and inner strenghts, and it was not an issue for him. I have noticed that Alex has changed since he has built relationships with David. There are people who bring the worst in us and those who bring the best. David brings the best.

Best regards,
My personal opinion is that I owe David so much in my journey to waking up. I hold him in high esteem and that is a position I give to very very few people. There has been so much BS going on we've had to have the wipers going full tilt to keep it out of our eyes for some time now and all the while David has remained constant. He is the true whistle blower.....the "whistle-blowers" whistle blower, if you will.
I enjoy Alex a lot too, full of enthusiasm and while we jabber and complain, he is out there "doing the stuff". When I do a 10th of what he does, I might start to be happy that I am indeed doing anything at all.

As for the rest, I'll leave everyone else to do the dissecting as I don't want to go there.....Oh yes, I really get a good vibe from Michael ST Claire also and I really don't care too much what anyone else has to say about him. He definitely resonates with me.

LL&P

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:07 PM   #78
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Listen to Bill's last interview....FANTASTIC!
I felt that Bill has just hijacked David Icke's work, even though he quoted him again and again.I would rather listen to Bill's own insights than to "David Icke said" Maybe this is my issue but I always protect people whom I respect and love deeply. I love and respect David Icke very much.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:05 PM   #79
madgolem
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad everyone is on the same boat and came to an agreement that deagle and burish are disinfo agents and kudos to Cliff for coming up with it and telling everyone to do their own research. Also Miriam Delicado seems to be a shill in her CoasttoCoast dec 22 interview as the comments on youtube indicates she has nothing of value when she speaks.

Conclusion deagle and burish are disinfo agents. miriam delicado is a shill looking to sell her book. PC lost their integrity about 18 months ago when they ignored everyone's warning about deagle and burish. At least they admitted leo zagami was a disinfo agent.
madgolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:02 AM   #80
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Both I and my husband listened to Miriam Delicado on Coast. First he was put off because she had said she had promised not to say anything about what the Hopi had shared with her but she thought they were wrong and she would share anyway. He thought her credibility went down the toilet with that comment that went out to millions of people. And he also realized that she talked, and talked, and talked without really saying anything we weren't already aware of. I suspect she is a nice person but she isn't the type of speaker I would spend any more time listening to because I don't find value in what she has to offer - specifically meaning, there isn't anything new being shared... it's all old hat.

As for Cliff High. I like Cliff but also have some reservations based on specific things he has said. He was a real supporter of Patrick Geryl and I tend to lean more toward the scientific presentation of LaViolette. When listening to Geryl I wonder where is the scientific method that he used to come up with his conslusions. As Cliff really likes Geryl it makes me wonder a bit about Cliff and his data. I suspect that Cliff's work was pretty much on target when they first started off but wondered if it has been contaminated by how fast info flows across the net and if their data gets out to compromise their data collection results. Irrespective of some of the confusing data collection I still enjoy listening to Cliff talk.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:40 AM   #81
abraxasinas
_

Hi Surial!

You have well spoken as a true messenger of the light. The inheritance, for so long promised is that of the light.
A long incubation period of 25,627 years is coming to an end.
Thank you for being my friend.

WhynoT
http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id179.html

An Esoteric perspective on a world in turmoil
Caveat: Ripley's motto: Believe it or not!

-Long enduring partnerships are falling apart.

-Career choices are made and changed overnight.

-Long dormant health issues surface in persistency, no longer enabled for postponements.

-Intimate relationships and familial associations are breaking under the guidance of individual independence issues.

-Dreams of the past and future begin to 'haunt' the dreamers sensitive to their inner selves.

What is happening? Like mushrooms after a healthy dose of 48 hour rain; personal issues are erupting like volcanoes on a global scale?

The adepts in Plato's Cave are familiar with the reason for the 'new fertility'.

The personal harvest has arrived and will be followed by a global harvest.

The harvester is the one who has planted the seeds to grow into the harvestable material and this harvester is yourself awakening from your deep slumber of the implanted forgetfulness.

The one who is stirring is your own remembrance - there is more to my life, than this 9 to 5 routine and this world of the consumerism and the search for self in gratification and social integration.

On November 30, 2009 a decisive nexus point in the time warp loop from December 8th, 2004 to April 1st, 2012 began in the commencement of 70 weeks of personalised turmoil leading into 'global' turmoil from March 28th, 2011.

What is so significant about this upcoming 'time', which is 'warped' (albeit unbeknown by the 'regulators' of the global communities)?

The human genus has been subject to a particular 'archetypology' for almost 26,000 years, and a timeline if translated into a distance specifying the distance between planet earth to the center of the harbouring Milky Way galaxy (and so 26,000 lightyears away).

From this 'archetypology' derived the worldwide social and cultural edifices and constructs, such as global 'religions' and harbouring philosophical paradigms, city-nation states and a technology driven by innovative scientific application.

There is a last 'Blue Moon' (of Full Moons) for this period on December 2nd, 2009 and December 31st, 2009 - heralding the 'New Year' fully encompassing the 70 weeks of supra transformation of 'karmic' archetypes.

There will be a 'Black Moon' (of New Moons) in July 2011 (1st and 30th) followed by the 'Blue Moons' of August 2012 (2nd & 31st).

All of those old archetypes have held the human groupsoul 'to ransom' and imprisoned the human group consciousness under 'name it yourself' social conventions and hierarchical structures like 'religion', 'tradition' or 'class'.

All of those Old Archetypes, now almost 26,000 years old, - MUST be replaced by New Archetypes - ergo the necessity for a 'warped timeline' as indicated above.

Why the 'must'? Because the end of the cycle demands a reconfiguration of the Old Beginning (Alpha to Omega) as a New Beginning (Omega to Alpha) in the 'closing of the 'age' or the 'closing of the circle'.

Personal 'turmoil' is required to 'shake the individual' out of its lethargic slumberland of expecting 'things' (say the world) to continue as 'always'.

The alpha-omega point had its last occurrence in 23,615 BC and a long time before the collective genetic groupmind of humanity of today can pertinently remember itself.

So the present 'psychophysical' collective human mind has entered 'new territory'.

A few 'old souls', familiar with Plato's Cave might remember the overriding and encompassing galactic archetype.

Perseus aka Milky Way is on his adventure to 'marry' Andromeda, daughter of Cassiopeia in a celestial or 'heavenly wedding' of superlatives.

To do that, Perseus must overcame many obstacles set into his way by the 'jealous' Olympians.

For is not Perseus, the son of Zeus, yet also the son of a mortal woman Danae?

Under protectorate of Zeus and some 'tools from the goddesses'; Perseus must face the gorgons and the titans in Medusa and the Kraken to rescue Andromeda. Upon succeeeding in his quest, Perseus and Andromeda will reconfigure the constellations and their new archetypes will forever change the Old into the New.

April and Brooke; both of you are Andromeda in jeopardy of being 'sacrificed' to the Kraken, the 'old titan' and one of the usurpers of the preOlympian creation.

But just as you are unawares of your starry identities, so are your 'Sons of Zeus' unaware of theirs. But exist the do and real they are.

Before they will appear to ask for your partnership; both are required to become created within yourself as your own unifications. It is deemed necessary, that the new archetypology be built on a new foundation and for this reason and purpose you have become empowered (by your individuated struggles of familial natures) to MIRROR yourselves within yourselves INDEPENDENT from the outside world and your external associations.

Realising your own shadows, will then allow your Perseuses to realise theirs, just in looking at you as new creations and subsequentlybecome enabled to 'redefine' themselves (in your images).

April, Scott is as much 'trapped' in the 'world around himself' as you are. This 'world' is 'getting ready for the harvest' and despite the naysayers, noone can escape the harvesting or remain sitting on the fence as an onlooker and observer. This 'harvest' is NOT physical, but mental and has everything to to do with 'human consciousness' and/or self-perception.

Scott cannot change under the auspices of the present nexus until you have changed. The present agenda is far far more, than just some personal 'struggle' or dilemma of 'evolutionary growth'.

The development must be thorough and sudden or the old partnerships will simply break apart.

In some manner ALL human partnerships are presently under such tension or evolution pressure; the difference is, that now the pressure is beyond the physical (alcoholism, drug abuse, still birth, self-abortion or some other physical problem).

Brooke; your problem is not your biological infertility, but your 'higher self'. You have decided on a 'deeper soul level' NOT to fall pregnant in your present 'state of mind', because you know of the dramatic changes pertaining to the environment for your baby in the next few years.

You are becoming more and more 'distracted' by the 'status quo' and your skepticism towards what for you has been a 'natural spiritual gift' - your own self-remembrance as a foremost spiritual being and an 'old soul' from Plato's Cave. Have you altogether now forgotten Delphi?

In your strong desires for womanhood and your 'place in the world'; you have neglected your 'precious gifts attained previously' and your 'spiritual heart' KNOWS this very well.

So instead of ridiculing the messenger, you might enquire of your thinking heart and render your mind feeling instead of rationalizing.

Should you reopen your communications with your 'Isaiahean heart', then you will receive a very distinct message, which shall show you when and how to conceive and bear.

The 'timing' will then be right and you will have remembered yourself and your reason for being incarnate at the present timeline.
April; your dreaming Atlantis is of great significance as it pertains as much to your future as it does to your past.

The strange hieroglyphs on the walls are part of the encodings residing deep within your 'soul'.

These are not symbols to be interpreted, like mathematical semantics, but these are symbols which you know intuitively, even telepathically, if you just could gather the confidence to utilize them.

In this respect, they have occurred through your dreams to rekindle your ancient past, when you knew how to use those symbols.

It would behoove you very well, should you go outside one cloudless night and deeply ponder the brightest star in the sky - Sirius aka Canis Major, the Dog-Star so 8.6 lightyears from earth.

Atlantis has its origin with Sirius and connects through this relatively nearby constellation to the prehuman timeline beginning so 50,000 years ago with the 'Seven Sisters' and Arcturus, as well as Andromeda.

There are 4 great ancient constellations, which are represented on earth; all of which serve humanity in archetype and in remembrance. Pondering any or all of them, will trigger elemental archetypes and 'strange feelings' of 'knowing without knowing'.

The Canines of Sirius with a codename: "The Sirian Doggods of the Air of Western Jerusalem".

The Felines of Andromeda with a codename: "The Andromedean Lions of the Fire of Eastern Judah".

The Pachyderms (Elephants, Rhinoceroses and Hippopotamuses) of Arcturus with a codename: "The Arcturian Elephants of the Earth of Northern Samaria".

The Cetaceans (Whales, Dolphins and Porpoises) of Pleiadius with a codename: "The Pleiadean Whales of the Water of Southern Jonah".

It is the human identity, which is being 'harvested' and EVERYONE in incarnation 'knows' this to be the case on an 'inner soul level' or similar labelling. The human identity is in transit to become 'extraplanetary' or 'galactic'. For this purpose, the 'old worlds', both individually and globally must transform and change into a 'new world'.

As this change cannot become physicalized before the (mental) archetypes and templates have themselves become manifested 'psychophysically' or metaphysically; the present circumstances prevail and will continue to prevail until the new blueprints have become implemented.

The success of this implementation is however assured; because there are a few 'old souls' in Plato's Cave, who understand and help to manifest the required transformations.

John Shadow
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:39 AM   #82
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

Hi ya'll had to interject. I'm still hot with admin policy about the handling of DMT and what agent X would do et al.

That said, gut/intellect sure, I'm am an intuitive that reads the Interwebz daily. Intuitively Bill and Kerry are a money making op. Sure some info they provide may be good. Much is naughty f-in f-word, IMHO, intuitively, why is fee speech hated so much? Oh, let's keep the new age community away from rebellion, as such.

Gotta leave ya with a bright side, eh? Absorb EVERYTHING, put it against rhetorical principals THEN think about it.

With love...
ramallamamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:48 AM   #83
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

EDIT to above: Much is naughty f-in f-word B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T. Thank you.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:16 AM   #84
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry for the derail here it is read it, please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetoric
Old 12-28-2009, 10:41 PM   #85
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

wow. interesting...hadnt seen this thread.

its pretty clear though.
for a long time ive thought deagle's info was ****, (wow just edited this apparantly c-r-a-p has to get "*** "is this a forum for 8 yr olds?)
burisch=****
delicado=****
pete peterson=****

(their info , not the individual)

bill ryan saying they'll defend the whistleblowers no matter what seems pretty ridiculous. and cliff pointed out something that always bothered me , bill and kerry pick their witnesses then just point blank accept everything they say without scrutinizing the facts or the science. suddenly iif they say it, somehow its a "fact" as evidenced when kerry acted like dr greer was an idiot because he didnt know we were running out of air soon (pete peterson came up with that one)

i dont necessarily think kerry and bill are disinfo agents but they certainly are duped by many of them and tout their doomsday material as the latest cutting edge info.

this was a well articulated response to bill's accusation , bill's response was tepid and resorted to name calling. certainly didnt make his case very well.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:43 PM   #86
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Half past Human.

Started as a bit of a fun website with a disclaimer "this site is for entertainment purposes"...until people on here and in other places started taking it seriously.

Unbelievable how this has turned out with Cliff High being something of a respected authority of woo How did that happen? The human race shames me sometimes.

He belongs in the trash can with Deagle et all.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:48 AM   #87
madgolem
Avalon Senior Member

true and you just proved your point Average Joe. The human race shames me sometimes.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:49 AM   #88
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Half past Human.

Started as a bit of a fun website with a disclaimer "this site is for entertainment purposes"...until people on here and in other places started taking it seriously.

Unbelievable how this has turned out with Cliff High being something of a respected authority of woo How did that happen? The human race shames me sometimes.

Cliff and the Web Bot have made predictions that came true numerous times. They have an intelligible message and have been quite accurate in many ways -- more so than I've seen for any "future" forecasting methods.

What did Project Camelot or Deagle ever predict? For anyone who missed it, check out Deagle's audio interview last year telling everyone to head for the hills. He never exactly followed up on that.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 01:19 AM   #89
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
Cliff and the Web Bot have made predictions that came true numerous times.
No, they have not.

Quote:
What did Project Camelot or Deagle ever predict? For anyone who missed it, check out Deagle's audio interview last year telling everyone to head for the hills. He never exactly followed up on that.

--sjkted
I agree. Having said that Camelot aren't really there to make predictions, they only facilitate people who want to make them.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:20 AM   #90
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madgolem View Post
true and you just proved your point Average Joe. The human race shames me sometimes.
No, you have just proven it, I thank you.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:11 AM   #91
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

OH MY GAWD. I've edited this POST #91 right outa here<<< I must have been in an altered state...

glad I came back to read this thread from the beginning! There must be a ghost in this computer!

arghhh

Last edited by Moxie; 12-31-2009 at 02:17 AM.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:45 AM   #92
madgolem
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No, you have just proven it, I thank you.

No, i thank YOU for proving Average Joe is the reason we're ashame of humanity. I can go on forever....
Old 12-29-2009, 03:21 AM   #93
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

"I'm headlong more into "hearting" and not thinking< is that a prompt? That is a question to you Abraxasinas AND ClarkKent...
don'tcha just love it?"

well considering "thinking" can keep the world just as messed up as it is i would think "hearting" is certainly more beneficial to our species. i tend to agree with 'james" from the wingmakers site , in as much as the heart is the organ that needs to be focused on at the moment (and notice secret societies and covert agencies always seek to understand the mind and its "power', while "heart" attributes-compassion, humility,forgiveness, empathy etc are never sought, nor practiced)

the one point i would make though is that humans shouldnt ignore the mind inasmuch that using it for wisdom and discernment to be aware of manipulation. (the one big group of people i see who try and do good would be your average american christian who i see with big hearts but who, on the whole, are very easily duped by religious leaders/media/gov)

honestly from my POV (concerning our species) hunter gatherer tribes are on the whole more spiritually evolved and practice a biologically viable way of living. civilization seems like a bad experiment (that keeps failing if the atlantis/lemuria theories are correct)

-clark

http://superstrangeland.blogspot.com/
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:50 AM   #94
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No, they have not.
Well there we have it.

Average Joe: Thanks for clarifying that issue. You have helped me see the error in my ways.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:26 AM   #95
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Oh you cause what I know (formerly unregcognized) come to the fore!

"Before they will appear to ask for your partnership; both are required to become created within yourself as your own unifications. It is deemed necessary, that the new archetypology be built on a new foundation and for this reason and purpose you have become empowered (by your individuated struggles of familial natures) to MIRROR yourselves within yourselves INDEPENDENT from the outside world and your external associations.

Realising your own shadows, will then allow your Perseuses to realise theirs, just in looking at you as new creations and subsequently become enabled to 'redefine' themselves (in your images).

April, Scott is as much 'trapped' in the 'world around himself' as you are. This 'world' is 'getting ready for the harvest' and despite the naysayers, noone can escape the harvesting or remain sitting on the fence as an onlooker and observer. This 'harvest' is NOT physical, but mental ..."
This makes me ponder "mental"... and I speculate (admit that I do not know for sure) that Mind is a creation, mostly from implanted memes, thoughts, what we're taught & do not question)... that said,...

a Mental harvest is another holographic game.
Am I way off course? I admit that I'm still grappling, however I tend to see that mind is a "creation".. a major diversion...

I'm prompted to stop now.
Is mind a creation? I think that it is.

Shape and form< the body, the soul even... mind and all it's dissections> Ego.... ok, I have to stop... I'm thinking too much...
perhaps not "hearting" enough.

I'm headlong more into "hearting" and not thinking< is that a prompt? That is a question to you Abraxasinas AND ClarkKent...
don'tcha just love it?
Hi Moxie!

Oh yes, this 'mind'-'spirit' -'thinking' thing is a question of semantics.
So it depends what you mean with 'my mind' and 'my spirit' and 'my soul' and so forth.
The time has come for a new lexicon (I have posted a detailed scientific definition of what PHYSICAL consciousness could be on a whistleblower thread of Exchanger/Susan).
So WHEN this 'spirit' becomes mainstream science, THEN people will understand that the labelings they have used so far have become insufficient to describe the phenomena.

I can give you a very simple description about the heart-mind interaction.
Most people 'pride and identify themselves' about their 'Thinking Minds' and their 'Feeling Hearts'.
A 'wisdom keeper' would say, turn it around sometimes.
THINK with your Heart and FEEL with your Mind - then your inner duality will become much easier to unify.

Now more technically, the two hemispheres of your biochemical brain also interact in a self- and mutual communication between the basic archetype of the analytic-male-leftbrain and the artistic-female-rightbrain and so forth.
The 'spirit' or 'lifeforce' of this then is rendered 'scientific' in identifying the coupling between electric-inductive and magnetic-capacitative functions commonly understood as 'human reason' and 'human instinct' and so forth as a NATURAL SUPERCONDUCTIVITY inherent in space itself (requiring no wires for medium, but able to use space itself - ergo the 'alien' technologies, 'free energy' and so on).

Abraxasinas
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:05 AM   #96
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
Well there we have it.

Average Joe: Thanks for clarifying that issue. You have helped me see the error in my ways.

--sjkted
No problem, don't make the same mistake again.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:14 PM   #97
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panta rhei View Post
D.Burish... he's a good actor though
I didn't think his acting at the Zurich conference was particularly good... especially when he started defending his vaccine and CO2 climate stance.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:16 PM   #98
YinYangMind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Half past Human.

AJ,

Do you just stop in and spout to make yourself feel relevant or do you actually have some data to back up your short intellectually vacuous statements? Your post above sounds just like the childish non-sense that Bill threw on the table starting this latest of many questionable events surrounding the PC/PA world.

Question looking for an answer: Have you done any actual research on the subject discussed on this thread? If so, care to share your findings?

Peace,

YinYangMind
YinYangMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:25 PM   #99
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No problem, don't make the same mistake again.
Average Joe,

This can be viewed as a threat..

We do our best to allow people to express themselves as they wish.....

However, if we were to tolerate such behavior....

this forum would devolve rather quickly.. so please try to be more understanding of another persons view point...

does fighting fire with fire really help the issue..???

Last edited by Jonah; 12-29-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:31 PM   #100
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Average Joe,

This can be viewed as a threat..

We do our best to allow people to express themselves as they wish.....

However, if we were to tolerate such behavior....

this forum devolve rather quickly.. so please try to be more understanding of another persons view point...

does fighting fire with fire really help the issue..???
A threat?