Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-21-2009, 11:11 PM   #1
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Child like faith

I want to ask all of you, what is the spark within us?
What is that force that drives us like gasoline to a car?

Human. What is it to be a human?
We are here on this planet well protected from dire conditions in open space. We are on a perfect distance from the Sun, planet is perfectly balanced with right angle and we have steady rotation around the Sun which is giving us four seasons and plenty of beauty on this planet.
When somebody send us an album with beautiful photos from Earth`s corners and forests and animals and else we admire and awe. Still we forget that quickly and return to oblivion in our daily lives. It seems like we do not care for our planet, our home and I am not talking just about pollution.
Apparently we are blind to Earth`s beauties. Those things are here with a purpose not to be taken wrongly.

We were created as beings of light, an image of our creator-the creator of the universe. We were created as ones who will rule this planet and also who will understand our creator completely.
Alas! Things went wrong on the beginning of our creation since another force, a supernatural force went jealous on us. That entity was once very high cherub, who was having great responsibilities ,overseeing many heavenly creatures which are doing their work under guidance of creator in whole universe. In time that cherub became jealous on why other heavenly beings do not give him the glory he longed for. It grew in him as a virus when growing in body,multiplying rapidly. Suddenly something happened in universe and dis balance was felt but many did not know what was the cause.
Only the Creator knew.
He made plans and consulted with his first born or made being , his beloved son. They decided to create a being who will represent or mirror the Creator him self. That being was about to be an image of Creator.
The Cherub was furious! How come that he , the so praised and highly exalted cherub is not to be worthy and now Creator and his first born son are creating this new thing,this new being?

Creator named this new being - man.

A man was a new child of Creator. He was made perfect with the special gifts from his Creator. Two of the most important gifts were everlasting life and freedom of choice. Later Creator has made a companion for man and man called that companion -woman. Creator knew that only when they two are united then there would be a perfect soul made of two beings. A whole and complete new being with male and female parts of their physical bodies.
A man can not be complete without a woman and a woman can not be complete without a man. Each sex has its own qualities and together they make perfection.
Another gift that was given to man was ability to create new life ,an ability that was reserved only to Creator himself.

Everything was perfect...well beside one thing. The Cherub went furious on this man! He despised him and his woman . And then he made his vicious plot to destroy utterly mankind . To erase them from the universe. He thought and thought and then finally made a plan how to deceive mankind forever.

He tempted the woman and she tempted the man and they by their own free will chose to believe this snake and not their Creator.

Now as beings whom were given such great gifts and among them free will , they had to face their consequences of their choice.
They believed a lie without a question. They abandoned Creator without a second thought. And hence fore they faced his disappointment by casting out from their home made by Creator.

Creator`s message in essence was : yo have chosen your path now, live it with full consequences.

But also Creator did not abandoned mankind by promising that in the future a seed will come that will deliver mankind from their bad choice because with their reaps came death, pain, disease, hunger,murder, violence and all evil we can imagine.

The now completely fallen Cherub continued fiercely to conclude his plan of destroying mankind over centuries to come but he also cracked few teeth on us underestimated us greatly.

He found out that we are not easy to destroy , after all we are God made on his image. And then he again used his first tactic - lie. He found out that it is somewhat easy to deceive us and then enslave and eventually kill us all.

As time was passing by and mankind was growing in numbers and knowledge the fallen cherub now named Satan and Devil , meaning adversary and liar.
had to make up new methods of deceive.
For every new generation he came up with new lies mixing them with old ones.
Illusion after illusion and delusion after delusion . The best of his lies came in a form of light. In a form of Godliness so people would believe him without questioning him.

After all he was previously enlighten being and knew how to manage to appear to mankind as an angel of light.
Then came a time when God sent his first born son to aid mankind because he loves us. His son came down to our planet and taught us heavenly truths. He showed us what it means to love your neighbor. He showed us how to be real humans and he reminded us that we are sons and daughter of the Creator of the universe, a beings of light and love. Also being the first born son of the Creator he knew him the best of any other creature in universe and he stated : "he who saw me, saw the father."

Jesus Christ also exposed the darkness with truth and light and love and power ,all given from his father. He stated that when someone wants to deceive us , we should see what fruits does he bare and if they are rotten we should expose that deceiver ! The deeds always tells the truth...

Jesus was and after his death, Creator resurrected him ,giving him back his life essence and elevating him above all other name beside his own name. Jesus name means -Yahweh is saving. Indeed he is saving mankind from our hater our adversary who is now more than ever on our back wishing our utter destruction!
Satan has pulled all his plugs in order to deceive us to surrender us to his will.
He spawned massive deception on world, lies and many half truths are everywhere we can imagine, he is trying to hurt us from the moment we are born to the day we die. He especially hunt those who wish to find the truth and who refuse to hate and wish to love God and their neighbor. He hates when we -people are giving our best to help others and to show them our love.

In reality one on one we can not beat him, he still is too powerful for us. Luckily we have spiritual arsenal given us by Creator in order to fight him.
We have been given :
1.great shield of faith ( to put down the fiery arrows shot on us from devil)
2.shoes of good news ( when we awake people with truth)
3.breast plates of righteousness ( to protect our heart )
4.helmet of salvation ( to remind our mind always )
5.our loins with truth
6.sword of word of God ( so we can fight lie with truth)

The whole thing was quite nicely written here:

be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

And the best comes for the end: we will win this battle ! Because whom is going to fight against us when we have Creator on our side?

A beautiful encouragement for the end:

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written:

“For your sake we face death all day long;

we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”l

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,m neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

So at this very end I ask you what is child like faith?
What is the thing that we do need to remember in order to survive?

We need to remember that we are children of God. We are dearly loved. We are heading to the glorious future with blessings unimaginable to our hearts and minds!

But before we actually live our future we need to have a child like faith, to strive to be pure to clear our minds and lives from pollution of fallen cherub, from this world of lies.

Love and blessings,

Beren
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:59 PM   #2
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Child like faith

Beren, I am in a bad mood today, as it's swine day in Canada and the UK. However, I have read a few of your other posts. I like what you say, but have a couple of objections. I'm just hoping you are with the Orthodox Church. (Are you?)

My response to your post -

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Later Creator has made a companion for man and man called that companion -woman. Creator knew that only when they two are united then there would be a perfect soul made of two beings. A whole and complete new being with male and female parts of their physical bodies.
Yes, it's good to get to know one other. Sexuality IS godliness.

Quote:
A man can not be complete without a woman and a woman can not be complete without a man. Each sex has its own qualities and together they make perfection...
Have you ever been married? There is no such thing as perfection. We may experience moments of true love - for the lucky, many moments. It's mostly a slog of misery. Why?

Quote:
He tempted the woman and she tempted the man and they by their own free will chose to believe this snake and not their Creator.
You've got another think coming... brace yourself...

Quote:
Creator`s message in essence was : you have chosen your path now, live it with full consequences.
The power brokers for 2000 years ... Here we are. Some days I'd rather watch the world torched. Yet, throughout history the majority of people have toiled and done their best to endure cruelties.

Quote:
Jesus was and after his death, Creator resurrected him ,giving him back his life essence and elevating him above all other name beside his own name. Jesus name means -Yahweh is saving. Indeed he is saving mankind from our hater our adversary who is now more than ever on our back wishing our utter destruction!
Re resurrection -

If anyone resurrected Jesus, it was his friend Mary, a healer. She was never a prostitute. This is a fallacy. Please don't think you have all the facts. Also, there are many other ideas regarding the spectrum of sexuality (for instance, re 'homosexuality'), in addition to interpretations of Eve. As for Jesus, His teachings will always be alive. Living the story makes it so.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:23 AM   #3
beren
Avalon Senior Member

[quote=no caste;180082]Beren, I am in a bad mood today, as it's swine day in Canada and the UK. However, I have read a few of your other posts. I like what you say, but have a couple of objections. I'm just hoping you are with the Orthodox Church. (Are you?)

----I was from my birth until age of 18 ...as soon as I started asking questions they got mad at me with words that I am born yesterday and still dare to ask questions ... No, my friend , Orthodox Church is younger sister of Catholic Church - they are in essence same.
I am anti religious. ----

Have you ever been married? There is no such thing as perfection. We may experience moments of true love - for the lucky, many moments. It's mostly a slog of misery. Why?

-----No I am not married but was close to.

You`re right, there is no such thing as perfection among us because we all are not perfect. But we have potential to be so , I described that situation .-----

If anyone resurrected Jesus, it was his friend Mary, a healer. She was never a prostitute. This is a fallacy. Please don't think you have all the facts. Also, there are many other ideas regarding the spectrum of sexuality (for instance, re 'homosexuality'), in addition to interpretations of Eve. As for Jesus, His teachings will always be alive.

----I think this is sheer dis info... Among first century Christians ,many sects rose and everyone with wish to make followers from other Christians with a claim of having the real truth...
Gnosticism and other movements borrowed their ideas from Babylon and Greek philosophy, mixed it with Christianity and there you have it in nowadays form!
I don` t think I have all facts, but I always vigorously check all related to this theme.-----

[/

quote]
Old 10-22-2009, 01:39 AM   #4
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

First tablet… after atomic bomb (Sodam and Gohmora in Bible)

Adam is made

Eve is made

Enlil/jehova expels Adam and Eve from Edin

Videos about Sumerian Tablets and the Annunaki creator Gods

Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:49 AM   #5
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No, my friend , Orthodox Church is younger sister of Catholic Church - they are in essence same.
I am anti religious. ---
Oh, never mind everything I wrote then
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 03:22 PM   #6
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Are you in better mood today no caste?
here is one to make you feel better...