Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 03-08-2010, 11:17 AM   #26
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Turn the TV Off!

There’s also info on how HD tv is really designed for VLF to get into the brain and make people see things as well as hear messages. Apparently, if they carry out Project Blue Beam they’ll be ‘demonic holograms’ jumping out of the tv into their living rooms and scare them into submission whilst giving them commands! I really had a hard time writing the last part and trying not to giggle... but you never know...
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:58 AM   #27
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

The following is from http://wordsforgood.org/mirrors/educ...s20jan09.shtml:

"Digital TV & Mandatory RFID Microchipping

"----- Original Message -----
To: Ken Adachi
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subject: Digital TV

"Hello again Ken:

"In conjunction with this attached expose on DGTV --- there are numerous other patents on file concerning the INTERACTION of digital waves with RFID Chips. I.E. -- a signal could be sent over the digital TV to a specific RFID chip CAUSING A SPECIFIC RESPONSE IN THE MICRO-CHIPPED INDIVIDUAL.

"By themselves, Digital TV technology and RFID chips are bad enough ---- taken together, the sky is literally the limit as to what BIG BUSINESS and a corrupt federal and state government could accomplish.

"This new website on RFID technology is well done. http://www.antichips.com/is-the-threat-real.htm

"Please feel free to post the writing as you see fit.

"True"
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:16 PM   #28
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

I try to turn off the tv but then celeb rehab will come on, or top chef, or 2 n half men, or Jersery shore. YEah i said it Jesery shore, you just wont admit that you watch this garbage , but even if you are hating on it. I can actually argue how it is constructive. I have before, but i am sure people on this forum dont care either way and you shouldnt. But anyway I do not , I DO NOT , watch the NEWS !!! on tv, unless the daily show or bill mahr counts. TV NEWS is crazy. EIther way , get rid of your tv people. give it to me. Ill take the burden off of you, especially if you have a flat screen! I will be your television jesus.
Boober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:20 PM   #29
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
EIther way , get rid of your tv people. give it to me. Ill take the burden off of you, especially if you have a flat screen! I will be your television jesus.

Praise him. Praise him. You want flat-screen..? the bigger the better no doubt!

Go on Boober.. change your avatar name to Mike TV

thanks for the laugh...

It's all gone quiet.. we need something else to fight about surely??
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:54 PM   #30
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Being Human is great. I watch that
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #31
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

From http://wordsforgood.org/mirrors/educ...y26jan09.shtml, a patent extract:

"U.S. PATENT #6,488,617

"TITLE: Nervous System Manipulation by EM Fields from Monitors

"Issued to: Loos, Hendricus

"Abstract: Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near 1/2 Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and HD TV screens, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or DIGITAL TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be embedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity."
Old 03-08-2010, 01:13 PM   #32
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:54 PM   #33
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: No Tv!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post
What is a TV license? Does that mean you have to pay to watch TV?

Yes, a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-09-2010 at 11:47 PM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:06 PM   #34
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

It is interesting to me that msnbc.com has posted an anti-TV article:

5 ways your TV is slowly killing you
Too much boob tube also makes you weaker, research shows

Matt Rourke / AP file

By Linda Carroll
msnbc.com contributor

Here are the headings for the article:

1. TV makes you deader.
2. TV makes you drunker.
3. TV can make your kid pregnant.
4. TV weakens your bones.
5. TV makes you less engaging.

Read the Article
Old 03-09-2010, 01:07 PM   #35
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

I've posted this one before, but this seemed the appropriate thread for redoing it!

Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy: Television Drug of a Nation

The 2nd version starts with the infamous scene from 'The Network' and ends with the voice of Jordan Maxwell!

xxdA.

Last edited by dAkapacity; 03-09-2010 at 01:24 PM.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:39 PM   #36
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

Turn off the TV...

As with anything else in our society, moderation and discernment is key. There are some high quality and thought provoking programs out there. And then again there is some truly terrible programing too. There are people that I am very close too that will never find love and happiness in their lives because they only relate the two by what is shown on trash programming.

Books and radio are the same way. How were people controlled and preyed on before television? Are the histories presented in non-fiction books full of sunshine and whole truths? No way...

I love observing my ten year old watching something like Lost. To see the gears in her head working overtime and the questions she ask tend to open the communication channels to very real philosophical concepts.

I guess my only point is that some programing, like some books and some music is very good for us. At the very least these media forums have the ability to enable discernment skills on a much shorter timeline. I for one do not believe that pretending these things do not exist or burning mindless books is the answer.

Generally speaking from experience, the people who watch trash programming such as these ridiculous reality TV shows are the same people who only read romance and John Grisham novels.

What we truly need is to be able to get programming ala carte. To show networks like MTV, ABC, HBO, (the list goes on) that we will not pay or subject ourselves to the mindless tripe that they are force feeding to our people.

This is all just my opinion and another side of the six sided die.

-E
ewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:35 AM   #37
krokhult
Avalon Senior Member

I do not watch television. I don't own a television. Television is mind control on many levels. Both the content and the actual delivery system affect perception and processing. Once you control how a person thinks, it is fairly easy to control what they think. Perception filters reality. In areas where television is less pervasive , religion and violence (in the form of authoritarian suppression) are used to control the masses.

For the "developed" world, Media is much less troublesome and far more effective than brute force.If you don't realize you are being controlled (much like, say, a house pet), you won't spend any time or energy rebelling.

I am saddened by the countless human hours wasted in the name of "entertainment". Entrainment is a more appropriate term.
Peace.
krokhult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:31 PM   #38
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

re this quote from A. True Ott thru Seashore:

"In conjunction with this attached expose on DGTV --- there are numerous other patents on file concerning the INTERACTION of digital waves with RFID Chips. I.E. -- a signal could be sent over the digital TV to a specific RFID chip CAUSING A SPECIFIC RESPONSE IN THE MICRO-CHIPPED INDIVIDUAL."

during my recent tv-watching , i also got the uneasy feeling that this form of control, thru tv, is going to be used to trigger Manchurian candidates en masse -- it's a safe bet in the USA that most of the population will watch several hours a day at least of tv , & many homes leave it on all the time

Ewhite, re 'good' books & tv, & 'bad' books & tv -- when your daughter is reading a book, she is using her imagination [image --ination]-- when she is watching tv, someone else is providing her mind w/images -- [then, of course, there are the subliminals she's being exposed to]-- i see the power of the human imagination as being one of the greatest gifts from the Creator -- it seems a shame to take an innocent chld's imagination & feed it w/boob tube garbage

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:34 PM   #39
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post
re this quote from A. True Ott thru Seashore:

"In conjunction with this attached expose on DGTV --- there are numerous other patents on file concerning the INTERACTION of digital waves with RFID Chips. I.E. -- a signal could be sent over the digital TV to a specific RFID chip CAUSING A SPECIFIC RESPONSE IN THE MICRO-CHIPPED INDIVIDUAL."

during my recent tv-watching , i also got the uneasy feeling that this form of control, thru tv, is going to be used to trigger Manchurian candidates en masse -- it's a safe bet in the USA that most of the population will watch several hours a day at least of tv , & many homes leave it on all the time

Ewhite, re 'good' books & tv, & 'bad' books & tv -- when your daughter is reading a book, she is using her imagination [image --ination]-- when she is watching tv, someone else is providing her mind w/images -- [then, of course, there are the subliminals she's being exposed to]-- i see the power of the human imagination as being one of the greatest gifts from the Creator -- it seems a shame to take an innocent chld's imagination & feed it w/boob tube garbage

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
Your post reminds me of something I heard about TV watching. I believe our brain waves change when we watch. They reduce to a lower level.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:56 PM   #40
aloha
Avalon Senior Member

a TV box is a wonderful tool for the purpose it was invented for :

MASS MANIPULATION

it's a work of genius for this purpose - fantastic

Last edited by aloha; 03-10-2010 at 04:01 PM.
aloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:07 PM   #41
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

It certainly helps if you switch off the television ...

I haven't watched it for more than 2 years ! My wife first complained that internet was garbage and I shouldn't watch that.
But now she bought a big flat screen and it isn't connected to cable TV ... it is connected to a computer displaying .... internet !

She loves it because she can watch programs she missed at a time convenient to her (and the kids).
This was step 1 ... but the next step was that not being distracted by all the crappy stuff she started looking up
things I mentioned since she was directly on the internet anyway (like e.g. HAARP or Bilderberg).

Well then the next steps almost follow automatically, the beginning of the feeling that 'some' of these things might
be true after all. She still doesn't want to 'accept' 9/11 was an inside job but she looked up images of plane crashes
and then the images of Pennsylvania and the pentagon ... hmmm the difference ? Clearly no planes !

When there are topics in the news she starts questioning the truth level of it more and more. She's now in the mode that
she finds it necessary to grow our own vegetables and should have an alternative power/water supply.

She is still in denial about this all ...but in fact she's on the same path as I was a few years ago. She still tries to debunk
my statements because I might not be accurate on time etc. but still things unfold (maybe delayed) as I 'predicted' ...

Although it might be contributed to the fact that it's time for a mass awakening I am convinced that it all
started speeding up the minute she didn't watch television anymore

P.S. She sometimes asks me what one should DO ... I told her it is more about things we should rather NOT do ...

Last edited by Operator; 03-10-2010 at 01:10 PM. Reason: added a P.S.
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:38 PM   #42
oxiigen
Avalon Senior Member

Now I think that I'm aware enough that their TV messages doesn't affect me much any more. I watch TV more like some kind of spooky chess game, with all hidden agendas, negative space messages, etc.. that I read about on internet, ... It's actually quite interesting once you know what to watch.

BUT different story is with a digital TV technology, that thing I will NEVER accept! Digital TV have much wider frequency range which can be used in a much more sinister way. "Silent Sounds" or psychoacoustic frequencies that directly engage the neural networks of the human brain is a much more nasty way of manipulation...
oxiigen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deception, mind-control, programming