Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 02-01-2010, 12:25 AM   #1
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default the alien agendas plague is on the way

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...I_Mystery.html

Mystery Spike In US Pneumonia and Influenza Deaths
Recombinomics Commentary 23:19
January 31, 2010

Deaths from pneumonia and influenza across the country rose sharply in the weekly flu report released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, but a spokesman for the agency called it merely “a blip we’re checking out.”

Lyn Finelli, the disease centers’ chief flu epidemiologist, said most of the deaths were from pneumonia and were among the elderly. It was possible, she said, that some cities had delayed reporting deaths over the holidays, which would make later data look artificially high.

The above comments, from Donald McNeil’s NY Times piece really do not address the dramatic spike in P&I deaths reported in this week’s CDC flu report. The composite underlying data is available in MMWR weekly reportable diseases section, which indicates that cities with incomplete data are list as unavailable across the board (P&I deaths as well as all other deaths). Thus, missing data from a small number of cities would have a minimal impact on regional or national rates.

The data in the three most recent reports do show that the region (West North-Central) with the highest rate (12.2%) is markedly higher than each of the prior two weeks (8.3%). Other regions with double digit rates in week 3 are the Pacific, with steady increases from 9.1% to 10.6% to 11.0%, as well as New England, which was high for all three weeks (11.1%, 9.2%, 10,7%). South Atlantic, where reported flu levels are highest, had increases from 4.9% in week 1 to 7.0 and 6.8% in the two most recent weeks. Cities with high rates in week 3 include Bridgeport, CT (25.0%), Peoria, IL (21.1%), St Paul, MN (19.0%), and Glendale, CA (17.3%).

Thus, the high rates are widespread and higher than the peak levels in the fall, as well as peak levels for all season since 2005/2006, except 2007/2008, when the peak week broke 9%. However, even in that year, the week 3 rate was 7.1%. Thus, it is not clear why week 3 in 2010 would be more impacted by holiday anomalies than any other recent season, all of which had rates well below the 8.1% in 2010.

Moreover, the highest rates in the prior years were linked to peak levels of seasonal flu, and this season there is no seasonal flu. Over 99% of flu this season has been pandemic H1N1, and although reported levels have been declining, the P&I deaths are spiking to strikingly high levels.

The above CDC explanations do not address the size of the peak and the relationship to reported H1N1 levels, and raise concerns of serious undercounts,. Many hospitals continue to use the rapid tests, which in some instances only detect 10% of pandemic H1N1 infected individuals. The virus quickly moves to the lower respiratory tract in severe cases, and many media reports describe fatal cases that were first confirmed at autopsy.

Thus, the current testing methodologies may significantly under-represent pandemic H1N1 cases, and the true level may correspond to the current strikingly high spike in P&I deaths. The current MMWR tables break down total deaths by age, but the P&I deaths are listed as a composite number. An age breakdown of the P&I deaths in the 122 cities would be useful.

The above CDC explanations, as well as their “thought to” qualifier on the explanation in the week 3 report, raise serious questions that have not been credibly addressed.

http://flutracker.rhizalabs.com/
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:43 AM   #2
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: the alien agendas plague is on the way

lets look at numbers in california

http://www.cdph.ca.gov/data/statisti...able073009.pdf
Old 02-01-2010, 01:39 AM   #3
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: the alien agendas plague is on the way

Alien agenda's plague? Please?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:50 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Let's not jump to conclusions.

Old people die. They're more susceptible to pneumonia.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:56 AM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:10 AM   #6
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

There are so many good healers on the internet that one should be well enough informed and connected up to simply laugh at all sickness.

Here is one good healer who gives a very good diagnostic:

http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com/
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:11 AM   #7
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:26 AM   #8
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
There are so many good healers on the internet that one should be well enough informed and connected up to simply laugh at all sickness.

Here is one good healer who gives a very good diagnostic:

http://angel-light-love-healing.blogspot.com/
Gnosis5, Great Link!

Last edited by truthseekerdan; 02-01-2010 at 04:14 AM.
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:37 AM   #9
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

I noticed Glendale, CA is listed...everything is just Rrrandy here! I don't see people dropping like flies or even hear of many flu cases anymore.

Plus...I want to know when people started getting sooo wimpy about getting flu, we used to get sick, then just hunker down and deal with it. It's a mild flu and people are not dying from this flu at even the normal rates of death and I think people are getting hip to the flu scandal. The WHO lied overstating the threat so drug makers could poison people with the vaccine...now that people are catching on to that lie it's going to much harder to get people to line up for vaccines and a whole lot harder to make it mandatory.

Right now they're calling this scandal the biggest scandal in the last 100 years of medicine....watch for the post.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:18 AM   #10
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

What's the matter myplanet2
statistics coming from reputable sources like the dept. Of healths govt. Web site bothering you, or are you worried people will catch on.

There is one thing I have learned in this life is the only thing you really have to answer to is your own inner consious and to God, and I know that the con were living started a very long time ago.

I also know God doesn't like ugly, and I think if ole Yahweh were here today he would take a look at all the wickedness all the lies and decipt and just start over and get rid of all those who corupted his world.

Hmmmmm and I think he would get rid of the angelic aliens first and give mankind a fair chance.

Now could you imagine what that would be like.

It would be a paradise without them.

Just something for you o consider .

Remember you reep what you sow and God will have the final word.

Here's something the luminati,nights templer and the masons don't want you to know.

Guess who died on that cross wasn't Christ guess who
Judas, Christ went to France with Mary Magnolin and they're son.

Gotta another little tidbit for you
guess who JC s real parents were
one was roman and one ruled egypt any ideas who or why this deception was done.

His name was Harrod and he would have killed they're son so they hid him somewhere poor with guess who Mary and Joseph.

The books were cooked I'm order to create this con were living.

You know what these alien angelic bastards gave up, that Yahweh is here to stop this nightmare.

Hmmmmmmm wonder when he will do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Alien agenda's plague? Please?
Old 02-01-2010, 04:46 AM   #11
Myplanet2
In The Mists

All I can do is shake my head and wonder why this posting is tolerated. with titles which have nothing to do with the content of the thread. Bizarre.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:43 AM   #12
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Alien agenda and this plague is just part of it, the con started along time ago so yes it is realitive to the thread, they shouldn't have killed my family and taught me all I know, wanna know the truth look up Phil Schneider alien agenda part 4 on YouTube and know that he was killed for telling the truth,
then just for giggles look up Buzz Aldren and see what he and many other asternauts are saying about being messed with out in space, or google these key words "Jesus art and UFO" and look at all the Christian art thru the ages with good ole JC and what UFOs then after you've seen those corelations then look at all the discrediting and debunking going on everywhere. Then after you've done this little bit of homework look at current events like that supposed Russian missle falling out of the sky under "norways spiral" then consider 90 warships in the gulf right now and Hillary threatening China, then consider that the day before the Haiti quake the US military was doing what training for disaster preparedness pertaining to earthquakes and where were these military exercises done guess where
Answer:Haiti.

Then know what I found out thru all they're B.S.
These reptillian idiots currently replaceing us may be more advanced then us, but in alll honesty are dumber then a box of rocks, and are going to get screwed in the end.

So realevence , it's all relivant what's even more realevent ladies and gentlemen go and look at all my threads and see how the same people over and over and over again discredit on all of these threads, then look at there discrediting on other threads and you will see the same trend.

They simply don't want you to know they are here, and disclosure of there evil exploits really bothers them.

So ya it's all realitive because these angelic bastards are responsible for all the crpp going on on this planet, they are sabotageing everything, from our health to our weather, to our political climate, nothing is a coincidence, and just one tale with lots of holes in it, is about Joe Moshe and his going public regarding h1n1 vaccine being part of a bio-weapan, and where is this microbiologist after the Westwood stand off, well my guess is they got rid of him. Because his supposed court case of Jan 25th , what happend to that?

I've seen these aliens shapeshift, and my life has been made a pure hell because of they're stupid exploits.

You reep what you sow in this life and ole Yahweh will have the last word, they know it and so do I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
All I can do is shake my head and wonder why this posting is tolerated. with titles which have nothing to do with the content of the thread. Bizarre.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:14 AM   #13
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
Christ went to France with Mary Magnolin and they're son.
To visit paris ?
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:56 AM   #14
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

They went to where the south of France is now and the nights templer and now the masons have been protecting they're bloodline and hideing the truth for a couple thousand years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kra View Post
To visit paris ?
Old 02-01-2010, 09:59 AM   #15
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/announcement.php?f=2

in particular......this part;
Quote:
TREAT OTHERS WITH RESPECT

Disagreeing with various data points is a natural, healthy part of an investigation. Unfortunately, many skeptics choose to act in an arrogant, condescending and superior manner because they do not agree with someone or something.

We do require that our members be treated with respect. If a member’s conduct is seen to hurt the community spirit of the group, they will be unsubscribed. Generally individual posts will be moderated first, and thus not appear on the list, before the member is unsubscribed.

so just to remind folk to play nicely, if you dont agree with the op then discuss it in a civilised manner, politeness costs nothing, many thanks
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #16
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:

So realevence , it's all relivant what's even more realevent ladies and gentlemen go and look at all my threads and see how the same people over and over and over again discredit on all of these threads, then look at there discrediting on other threads and you will see the same trend.

They simply don't want you to know they are here, and disclosure of there evil exploits really bothers them.
The only threads I counter-post in, are the ones which promote unsupportable fear mongering. If it promotes fear which has no basis in fact, then I counter post it, for balance sake.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:49 PM   #17
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Pneumonia affects 1 % of the planet's population and can be produced by viruses or bacteria (like Aeromonas hydrophila).
It produces fever, shiver, sweating, cough with expectoration, muscle, head and thoracic pain, appetite loss, weakness.
This is the main cause of mortality in the world: it kills 3.5 million people each year. It attacks especially patients with severe immunodepression, those that follow chemotherapy, people who are older than 75, asthmatics, smokers, alcoholics, those with renal insufficiency and children under 2 years of age. It affects especially the poor countries.

Pneumonia is one of the biggest killer of the elderly, regardless of what they have been sick with.

I do like that the word plague also = A leg up !!
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:07 PM   #18
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: the alien agendas plague is on the way

Do you know that the part of the Agenda is Newage and that it promotes to silence the ones who want to speak out freely will be attack with idea that the information they are presenting is negitive or low vibration.

The Newage creates another problem is that they, want to impose a law against the ones who want to speak out to warn the people of the comming danger if they do not prepare or do something about it.

Under the disguise of socalled love to create yet another play for dominance and control will result in tyranny.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:15 PM   #19
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Its just that when people say PLAGUE when they mean a disease (a dis-ease) that has been around for eras, it probably frightens themselves more than anyone else - if they believe it I mean.

So sometimes people disagree in order to spread calm not to blanket over someone's opinions, but to put things in perspective.

The new age community are a guilty of spreading bunk and hockum as any other community, and when all is said and done the whole new community building scenario has not been examined in any enlightened way as far as I can see, and is just a repetition, if somewhat smaller, of the giant it is trying to flee. This is your script and you have the pen !!

stay chilled folks
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:19 PM   #20
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ok, I am barely a smart monkey, but.....

Were I some alien species intent on clearing the boards on this rock, why would I waste my time with some 2 or 3 stage inoculation, when over 1/2 the planet can opt out?

Why would I depend on humans to wipe out humans when designing an irresistible pathogen, or nanite would be child's play?

Why put yourself through the "Gee! I hope this works" syndrome, when you could simply wipe the place clean in 60 days?

I mean... why would you worry if dead people found out who killed them? or How?

Silly questions by the guy throwing popcorn from the cheap seats,

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 02-01-2010 at 04:39 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:24 PM   #21
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I also know God doesn't like ugly, and I think if ole Yahweh were here today he would take a look at all the wickedness all the lies and decipt and just start over and get rid of all those who corupted his world.
Thats not God your representing there, its your own pain. Its not hard to see through these words.

You are capable of so much more. I have a feeling you know that though. Im glad your here on this forum. You may need to be ready to lend a shoulder when others are going through this process. I know I do sometimes.

peace man
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:33 PM   #22
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
one was roman and one ruled egypt any ideas who or why this deception was done.:
That goes along with the Jesus last pharoah (line). hmm

Someone should tell those poor Mason and Knights Templar prostidudes - after the big degree program someone just eats their brains.

Gift certificate for the knowing lol - do men no longer stand, alone? Share knowledge? Anyway.

t2t - If you say Enoch, OK. I say Deuteronomy and Gilgamesh. That makes three. The other hmm can't remember, 3-4? are in the vortican and f them. The other main ones are on the wind - lots!! BUT - wind don't blow **** off the shelf, so onward 'ho.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #23
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: the alien agendas plague is on the way

I have one thing to say .
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:01 PM   #24
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The only threads I counter-post in, are the ones which promote unsupportable fear mongering. If it promotes fear which has no basis in fact, then I counter post it, for balance sake.
Swine didn't sell, maybe will buy something else?
From what I heard c*ock flu is coming this year,
because in chinese calendar it's c*ock year this year

gibonos

Last edited by gibonos; 02-01-2010 at 10:02 PM. Reason: spelling ;-)
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:05 PM   #25
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
Swine didn't sell, maybe will buy something else?
From what I heard c*ock flu is coming this year,
because in chinese calendar it's c*ock year this year

gibonos
No, Year of the tiger...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote