Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 05-31-2009, 08:23 PM   #76
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To Do List

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
...the good people, the regular people, have to just stand up and realize they have the power to change their Country and their world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Anyway, keep up the great work!
Thanks!

Thanks everybody...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:22 PM   #77
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

Hi seashore,

Sorry I disappeared - I was fortunate enough to take a vacation for a week. Wow, your list is really growing! Great stuff. Another item that should be very near the top, as everything else is kind of moot, is "address climate change NOW." Some of your list addresses the situation (replacing fossil fuels, free energy, etc.) but there needs to be a massive effort by all governments/peoples to make abrupt changes in the way we live on the planet. A few wind mills and solar panels and hybrid autos are not enough. So many countries are so far ahead of the US in these areas (also using maglev trains, other forms of mass transportation, etc.).

Although I think this is a critical issue, there are days when I get depressed about how screwed the planet already is and we have probably passed the tipping point where nothing we humans can do will stop the chaos. The seas are already reverting back to prehistoric levels where large mammals are unable to breathe in the algae infested, polluted waters. Jellyfish are taking over. The glaciers around the world are literally disappearing. And on.

But then there are days when I believe Mother Earth might not fling us off herself as fleas on a dog deserve to be. She might balance herself out (whatever that might end up being) and maybe if we stop the mountaintop coal mining and ocean polluting and fossil-fuel burning and bombing we might be able to survive as a species.

Anyway, I think the first thing is to put solar panels on every house in the sunbelt areas and get off the grid as soon as possible. The price is always becoming more affordable and the technology is there. All it takes is the will.
Illumination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:21 PM   #78
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumination View Post
...Another item that should be very near the top, as everything else is kind of moot, is "address climate change NOW."
My research has led me to believe that climate change, which used to be called "global warming" is a bogus issue. Maybe we could add to the list: "Have a national discussion re. is climate change real?"

Quote:
... large mammals are unable to breathe in the algae infested, polluted waters...stop the mountaintop coal mining and ocean polluting...
Maybe we could add to the list: "End practices that pollute our air, land, and water, and establish an action-plan to clean up our environment."
Old 05-31-2009, 10:25 PM   #79
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Another item that should be very near the top, as everything else is kind of moot, is "address climate change NOW." Some of your list addresses the situation (replacing fossil fuels, free energy, etc.) but there needs to be a massive effort by all governments/peoples to make abrupt changes in the way we live on the planet. A few wind mills and solar panels and hybrid autos are not enough. So many countries are so far ahead of the US in these areas (also using maglev trains, other forms of mass transportation, etc.).

Although I think this is a critical issue, there are days when I get depressed about how screwed the planet already is and we have probably passed the tipping point where nothing we humans can do will stop the chaos. The seas are already reverting back to prehistoric levels where large mammals are unable to breathe in the algae infested, polluted waters. Jellyfish are taking over. The glaciers around the world are literally disappearing. And on.

But then there are days when I believe Mother Earth might not fling us off herself as fleas on a dog deserve to be. She might balance herself out (whatever that might end up being) and maybe if we stop the mountaintop coal mining and ocean polluting and fossil-fuel burning and bombing we might be able to survive as a species.

Anyway, I think the first thing is to put solar panels on every house in the sunbelt areas and get off the grid as soon as possible. The price is always becoming more affordable and the technology is there. All it takes is the will.
I think climate change is 95% about our position in the galaxy at this time as there are detailed reports about like temperature changes on all the planets of our solar system. See David Wilcock.

As Brian O'Leary pointed out, I think in the Camelot interview, solar and wind power are not cost effective - I think he used some other term - but for one thing it requires huge investments of materials. What we should be looking at is the Zero Point energy producing methods or cold fusion. Get some Brian O'Leary input on this. http://www.brianoleary.info/

And do not think solar and wind do not affect the climate - they do! Solar radiation that is absorbed for energy production is no longer heating the planet. And guess what, we are no longer in global warming, but in a cycle of global cooling. The planet is always in a state of flux and change due to solar cycles of higher and lower sunspots and other cycles. I've made other posts about the John Day fossil beds in Oregon, USA where you can see the multiple climate changes over eons and eons.

Then we have a huge under-reported problem with wind power. These modern wind electrical generators are causing health problems for some residents in the area.
"Read book excerpts - Wind Turbine Syndrome - Nina Pierpont's Research
Even so, the inner ear structures are vital to understanding the pathophysiology of Wind Turbine Syndrome. Inner ear · ...
www.windturbinesyndrome.com/?page_id=932 "

The Real 'Inconvenient Truth'
Some facts about greenhouse and global warming.
http://www.junkscience.com/Greenhouse/

There is a movie that debunks Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth"
But I can't remember the name of it now.
Scientists from around the world debunk him.
For one thing, the climate warms, then CO2 increases, not the other way around.
Plants love CO2 and earth becomes more lush, and warmer times on earth are more prosperous. Gore is a paid shill so that they can tax us with the "Carbon Tax."

But the earth is no longer in a warming trend. It is cooling now. There are places where the ice sheet is building up. Those in the northern states of the USA just had a very brutal winter. Plus the winter before.

So maybe call it "address Pollution and other earth destructive activities now". I agree we must clean up our act. Look at the Disclosure Project for all the ET technology that has been actively suppressed with murders and the like and that can immediately help us clean up and have clean energy. Let's put the money and people's energy there, not into wind and solar!

Stay up to date on the cutting edge of the cutting edge. Don't stay stuck on outdated info from shills like Al Gore.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:36 PM   #80
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, I would have to strongly disagree with global warming being a bogus issue. I, too, have done a lot of research and personally know some climatologists/glaciologists. There is a definite increase in the sea temps as well as overall earth temps, the localized cooling or instances of ice extension in Antarctica are "weather" and "small potatoes." I happen to believe my friend who has conducted ice core sampling in person in Argentina, Antarctica, Mt. Kilimanjaro and others for nearly 50 years. It brings him to tears to see how quickly these massive glaciers have disappeared.

The term Climate change is used more frequently now because it includes increased hurricanes/droughts/floods and other natural disasters occurring more often and more severe in addition to the global temperature rise.

Here is a terrifying article about how the sea temperature rising is causing the oceans to return to a prehistoric state.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/oc...0,952130.story

Yes, you've worded that well for the list. Thanks!
Old 05-31-2009, 10:41 PM   #81
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

There is a very interesting theory that global warming is caused by friction from our planet as it holds back moving to a higher vibration as the system around it is moving to a higher vibration. Basically, everything is ascending at this time, becoming more. The earth is slated to do the same, as above so below.

However, people are not quite ready yet. If the earth vibrated faster, most of us wouldn't be able to live here anymore in our current level of consciousness... and this is our home, so the earth's vibration is being held back beyond what's natural in order to provide us with more time to raise our consciousness.

This outplays itself in the earth to tilting on it's axis too, which is why we're so tilted right now...

When we do raise our consciousness, the earth will be able to vibrate faster, because we will be vibrating faster. This in turn will straighten the rotation of the earth and our climate will become more moderate and beautiful around the earth. The friction will be no more and the global warming problem will cease.

By only changing the outer things, like pollution etc. we will have only a very minor effect on the global warming issue. Whereas when we shift our consciousness, we will also use better technologies for our energy, but the change will be made in the much more fundamental area, vibration and consciousness, and the results will be dramatically positive...

Here's a fairly long but very worthwhile teaching about it in my opinion:

http://www.askrealjesus.com/L_CURREN...alwarming.html
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:41 PM   #82
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
The term Climate change is used more frequently now because it includes increased hurricanes/droughts/floods and other natural disasters occurring more often and more severe in addition to the global temperature rise. !
How many are natural and how many are the result of crazy men playing weather wars with HAARP and scalar technologies?
Old 05-31-2009, 10:46 PM   #83
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, I am well-read on the subject and we will just have to disagree about the global warming. I am not a fan of Al Gore's, although the science is behind his charts in his movie. As far as Antarctica...the small area that refroze recently is the tiny compared to the huge western ice sheets which have been and are collapsing on a massive scale. The crevasses which criss-cross many areas where scientists do research are expanding and have made it dangerous for them to travel in areas where they recently worked. I guess your mind is made up so I won't bother with links.

I am simply baffled that anyone could be against using solar! Wow.

However, thank you for the links you posted - I will read them when I get a chance.

Quote:
So maybe call it "address Pollution and other earth destructive activities now". I agree we must clean up our act. Look at the Disclosure Project for all the ET technology that has been actively suppressed with murders and the like and that can immediately help us clean up and have clean energy. Let's put the money and people's energy there, not into wind and solar!

Stay up to date on the cutting edge of the cutting edge. Don't stay stuck on outdated info from shills like Al Gore.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:54 PM   #84
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

WOW!!

I love Avalon's passionate researchers!!
Old 05-31-2009, 11:01 PM   #85
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

No my mind is not absolutely frozen where is it. I will look at links for more information. I want all the latest, cutting edge, for some people do look at small potatoes trying to make them bigger than they are.

Here's a 2 minute clip from David Wilcock in a Camelot interview.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.The whole solar system has been in a warming trend according to massive research by David, and there's a paper on it, "Interplanetary Day After Tomorrow."

What I meant was - if global warming has been a galactic event as David's research indicates, what are we going to do to change that? I'd say what we need to do is start looking at the logistics of moving people away from the coast lines and things like that. I'm not disputing that there has been a warming trend.

Also have you heard anything about the oceans being warmer because of increased undersea volcano activity?

I am sickened by the way we have let a small minority of people totally trash this planet. I'd like to see amazing minds find a way to clean up that huge plastic patch in the Pacific.

Last edited by Karen; 05-31-2009 at 11:07 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:04 PM   #86
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Update to add two items. (They've been added at the top.)

United States
  • Have a national discussion re. is climate change real?
  • End practices that pollute our air, land, and water, and establish an action-plan to clean up our environment.
  • Have a national debate about the Patriot Act to consider various options:
    a. Leave it as is
    b. Change it
    c. Rescind it
  • End all US wars of aggression.
  • Have a national discussion of what money is and what is it that has value and can be turned into a means of exchange.
  • Return the sole duty and obligation to print and control money to the people.
  • End private control of public money by shutting down, seizing assets, and fully investigating individuals, corporations, and other beneficiaries on the payroll of the:
    a. Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
    b. Federal Reserve
    c. International Monetary Fund (IMF) branches on US soil
    d. Bank of International Settlements (BIS) branches on US soil
  • Return all individual assets, including the people's gold seized in 1933, and properties, to individuals and issue alodial title.
  • Have a national discussion about what really needs to be paid for by the federal government and what needs to be returned to the state and local governments.
  • Alter government so that participation by individuals in government programs is optional.
  • Return and secure individual sovereignty.
  • Establish the option of individuals bartering goods and services for community projects as opposed to contributing money.
  • End "special interests" or "special programs" which are designed as business "fronts" to steal our money.
  • Establish a means to ensure zero inflation.
  • Drastically cut the Pentagon's budget.
  • Have a national debate about taxes to consider various options:
    a. Abolish the federal income tax and IRS
    b. Introduce a flat sales tax
    c. Go back to tariffs on imports and exports
    d. Establish a tax on the properties and "income" of all religious organizations, without exception
  • End tax shelters. Non-profit organizations must show that they have not profited.
  • Abolish the National Security Agency (NSA).
  • Reform healthcare.
  • Establish housing and food for the needy. Focus on humanity in general.
  • Full disclosure of extra-terrestrial (ET) contacts, recovered crafts, and associated technology and science.
  • Replace fossil fuels.
  • Real 9-11 inquiry.
  • Nuclear disarmament.
  • Eliminate nuclear energy.
  • Reform how we select leaders.
  • Establish transparency (end secrecy) in government.
  • Challenge the fear tactics of authority figures.
  • Require the federal government to respect state laws allowing the growing of industrial hemp.
  • Remove all black operations.
  • Roll back all law enforcement agencies including the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
  • Roll back the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
  • Return to common law and only use the Universal Commercial Code (UCC) law when dealing with commerce.
  • Eliminate lobby groups.
  • Establish the right of recall of legislators so that they're accountable to the people in between elections.
  • Transform the media to promote personal responsibility and the advancement of truth and knowledge.
  • Clean up our food by eliminating foods produced from genetically modified organisms (GMO) and by eliminating all other harmful substances found in food.
  • Get rid of the pharmaceutical cartel.
  • Support the return of small family farms and bring back our manufacturing base.
  • Begin reaching for self perpetuation/abundance creation that costs nothing to maintain and is freely available by exchanging: ideas, inventions, knowledge, free energy, alchemy, nutrition, illumination, youthfulness, etc. openly for all. Draw in technology that is thousands of years (or more) ahead of our time. End the currency/bankers paradigm via. the entropy that will result when we create this new paradigm for society.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:31 PM   #87
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Okay, I am well-read on the subject and we will just have to disagree about the global warming. I am not a fan of Al Gore's, although the science is behind his charts in his movie.
There are currently over 34,000 scientists that disagree with the global warming crisis
Quote:
As far as Antarctica...the small area that refroze recently is the tiny compared to the huge western ice sheets which have been and are collapsing on a massive scale. The crevasses which criss-cross many areas where scientists do research are expanding and have made it dangerous for them to travel in areas where they recently worked. I guess your mind is made up so I won't bother with links.
Research the Ice core samples they have taken where they can go back and based on the layers found in the samples they have proven that higher levels of CO2 have been prevalent in our atmosphere in other times and the Earth is still here
Quote:
I am simply baffled that anyone could be against using solar! Wow.
No one is against solar power its just to run the appliances we currently have we would not have enough solar panels to generate the required hydro to power a major metropolitan City
However, thank you for the links you posted - I will read them when I get a chance.[/QUOTE]
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:51 AM   #88
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Have a national discussion re. is climate change real?
Alan Watt discusses "global warming" changing to "climate change," and the role of the Club of Rome in his radio talks.

Here is a quotation of two separate paragraphs found in his 17th April 2009 talk, which is copied from his transcript. The words that are bolded are emphasis mine:

"...Remember: I went through the history of the Club of Rome, a massive think-tank, well-funded by the other big Foundations, like Rockefeller, Ford, Carnegie, and the Rothschild Group etc. And their job is to come up with ways to direct society along into this controlled society and find excuses to do it. In their own book, the First Global Revolution, the founders of the society admit that, back in the 1970s, they were given the task of finding a substitute for a war, because, during war time, we all pull together, we do what we're told, we're all on the same path etc for survival and government can expand bureaucracies and be very intrusive and we accept it. Therefore, they would use a war technique but what would the enemy be, in a global society? You'd have to find enemies within, therefore we have terrorism everywhere, that's standard; the Soviets tried that one. And they also said that the climate would be rebelling against humans, meaning mankind was the enemy, that would tie in with their eugenics and over-population nonsense that they were going to feed us and they have fed us to now...

"...Regimentation comes from the word regime, the regime, there is a regime, there's not a democracy - there is a regime. It's an internationalist regime of intellectuals belonging to high societies and Foundations and organisations which are all interlinked and the Foundations for the inter-linking were set up centuries ago, by very wealthy people who already ruled a good part of the world, in the good old days of the British Empire and nothing has changed. All that's changed now is, now remember, the same Club of Rome that came up with the idea of a war and they said in their own writings, after looking at all different things, even UFOs, would that work with enough propaganda and Sci-fi etc, would we believe it? And they said well we might but this is even better: man is at war with the planet, therefore man must be controlled and everything that he does must be controlled, to save the planet. They said that would fit the bill, “global warming would fit the bill”; that's in their own book. And from that big think-tank, it was passed down to the other ones who could implement it into society, through academia, through the media, through magazines, science journals etc, the mantra started. That's how they do it, that's how it's done; and I had an article today, I was going to read it, I thought no, I won't read the article, because it's a handout by one of the big environmental organisations attached to the US Government and it's just pure propaganda of repetition, because that's how they get it across to us: repetition of 'global warming' and we are 'polluting' and 'greenhouse gases' and all these terms which mean utter nonsense, you see. It's a must-be because they're going to regulate every individual's life, including the life to come, if there will be any for you. That's all part of this big eugenics programme."

Last edited by Seashore; 06-01-2009 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Correct typo
Old 06-01-2009, 07:27 AM   #89
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Climate change is real.
Global warming caused by human CO2 emission, I doubt and is doubted very much.
If the Club of Rome are concerned with the earth and only come up with this CO2 hoax, while doing nothing against the pollution and dsetruction of land and sea, they were not a think tank but a fishbowl.

Solar and wind cost more energy in manufacturing than that they produce and for me are fake solutions on a global scale.
We have a lot of solar here (I think we have almost more solar panels here in Auroville than the rest of India together).
It is very expensive and you have to change a whole series of expensive batteries every 5-7 year. And still you have to calculate very much your consumption. A fridge seriously eats into your quota.

I think people like Tom Bearden need to get a serious chance a be added to the list:
7) We urgently need a Manhattan-type “energy from the vacuum” project to produce
and implement the new “asymmetric systems” energy paradigm area. We need it
massively and we need it now.

from Rapid and Decisive Solution of the World Energy Crisis and Global Warming
http://www.cheniere.org/articles/index.html
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:00 AM   #90
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avyaktam View Post

I think people like Tom Bearden need to get a serious chance a be added to the list:
7) We urgently need a Manhattan-type “energy from the vacuum” project to produce
and implement the new “asymmetric systems” energy paradigm area. We need it
massively and we need it now.

from Rapid and Decisive Solution of the World Energy Crisis and Global Warming
http://www.cheniere.org/articles/index.html
I'm unclear about what would be added to the list...
Old 06-01-2009, 08:07 AM   #91
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Update to clarify the first item on the list:

United States
  • Have a national discussion re. is there human-caused climate change that must be dealt with?
  • End practices that pollute our air, land, and water, and establish an action-plan to clean up our environment.
    a. Leave it as is
    b. Change it
    c. Rescind it
  • Have a national discussion of what money is and what is it that has value and can be turned into a means of exchange.
  • End private control of public money by shutting down, seizing assets, and fully investigating individuals, corporations, and other beneficiaries on the payroll of the:
    b. Federal Reserve
  • Return all individual assets, including the people's gold seized in 1933, and properties, to individuals and issue alodial title.
  • Have a national discussion about what really needs to be paid for by the federal government and what needs to be returned to the state and local governments.
  • Alter government so that participation by individuals in government programs is optional.
  • Establish the option of individuals bartering goods and services for community projects as opposed to contributing money.
  • End "special interests" or "special programs" which are designed as business "fronts" to steal our money.
    d. Establish a tax on the properties and "income" of all religious organizations, without exception
  • End tax shelters. Non-profit organizations must show that they have not profited.
  • Reform healthcare.
  • Full disclosure of extra-terrestrial (ET) contacts, recovered crafts, and associated technology and science.
  • Replace fossil fuels.
  • Real 9-11 inquiry.
  • Nuclear disarmament.
  • Require the federal government to respect state laws allowing the growing of industrial hemp.
  • Roll back all law enforcement agencies including the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
  • Return to common law and only use the Universal Commercial Code (UCC) law when dealing with commerce.
  • Establish the right of recall of legislators so that they're accountable to the people in between elections.
  • Transform the media to promote personal responsibility and the advancement of truth and knowledge.
  • Clean up our food by eliminating foods produced from genetically modified organisms (GMO) and by eliminating all other harmful substances found in food.
  • Support the return of small family farms and bring back our manufacturing base.
  • Begin reaching for self perpetuation/abundance creation that costs nothing to maintain and is freely available by exchanging: ideas, inventions, knowledge, free energy, alchemy, nutrition, illumination, youthfulness, etc. openly for all. Draw in technology that is thousands of years (or more) ahead of our time. End the currency/bankers paradigm via. the entropy that will result when we create this new paradigm for society.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:25 AM   #92
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

R&D of so called free energy has been heavily sabotaged and blocked by the PTB.
Tom Bearden especially and others have made detailed blueprints for what needs to be done to get free energy for the whole world.
The proofs that this works are there on a small scale.
Big funding AND collaboration are needed to work it out as practical solutions for humanity. I would phrase it as follows:
A Manhattan type of project for clean free energy (energy from vacuum).

What I also don't see in the list is the stopping of mindcontrol, ELF bombardments and in general stopping of denial of the negative effects of EMR on biological life.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:58 AM   #93
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avyaktam View Post
...negative effects of EMR on biological life.
You're not referring to Electronic Medical Record here... I'm not familiar with EMR in this context. What does it stand for?
Old 06-01-2009, 09:17 AM   #94
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You're not referring to Electronic Medical Record here... I'm not familiar with EMR in this context. What does it stand for?
Electro Magnetic Radiation coming with the use of electricity and electronics. But maybe I'm not using the correct or common abbreviation here.

Last edited by avyaktam; 06-01-2009 at 09:20 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:33 AM   #95
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Update to add two items to the list. They're added at the top:

United States
  • Establish a Manhattan type project for clean free energy (energy from vacuum).
  • Stop mind control, Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) bombardments, and the denial of the negative effects of Electro Magnetic Radiation (EMR) that comes with the use of electricity and electronics, on biological life.
  • Have a national discussion re. is there human-caused climate change that must be dealt with?
    a. Leave it as is
    b. Change it
    c. Rescind it
    b. Federal Reserve
  • Reform healthcare.
  • Replace fossil fuels.
  • Real 9-11 inquiry.
  • Nuclear disarmament.

Last edited by Seashore; 06-01-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Clarify wording
Old 06-02-2009, 02:54 AM   #96
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Karen,

I think we share common concerns and I did not mean to imply that you are close-minded. However, I was disconcerted when you spoke of brutal winters in the USA which have nothing to do with global climate system changes.

You are absolutely correct about moving people away from areas that will be flooded. The Republic of Maldives islands have already gone underwater in the last few years. It is a huge problem NOW.

I am very interested in cold fusion, ET energy, hidden sources of free energy, etc. But I am also interested in doing something right now. I cannot understand someone being "against" solar and wind power when it is at least a step in the right direction towards clean energy. If there are problems with the turbines, address them directly! But as far as I know there are no side-effects from utilizing solar panels which are cheaper by the day.

I guess I view it like this: large scale replacement of energy for big cities is not on the immediate horizon. But small-scale solutions are already here. If we do nothing, just waiting for the unveiling of this secret energy source, people and our Earth will suffer more each passing day.

I don't see it in black and white terms. I see lots of solutions from lots of places.

Oh, and yes I've seen pics of that plastic patch in the Pacific. How awful we human over-consumers are led like sheep. Damn. So much mass junk created, purchased and tossed for the bottom line of some faceless corporation that has "human rights."

My best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
No my mind is not absolutely frozen where is it. I will look at links for more information. I want all the latest, cutting edge, for some people do look at small potatoes trying to make them bigger than they are.

Here's a 2 minute clip from David Wilcock in a Camelot interview.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
The whole solar system has been in a warming trend according to massive research by David, and there's a paper on it, "Interplanetary Day After Tomorrow."

What I meant was - if global warming has been a galactic event as David's research indicates, what are we going to do to change that? I'd say what we need to do is start looking at the logistics of moving people away from the coast lines and things like that. I'm not disputing that there has been a warming trend.

Also have you heard anything about the oceans being warmer because of increased undersea volcano activity?

I am sickened by the way we have let a small minority of people totally trash this planet. I'd like to see amazing minds find a way to clean up that huge plastic patch in the Pacific.

Last edited by Illumination; 06-02-2009 at 03:10 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:19 AM   #97
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Have a national debate about the Patriot Act to consider various options:
c. Rescind it
From Center for Democracy & Technology:

Organize or get involved with local efforts to pass city council and county board resolutions expressing concerns about the PATRIOT Act. To find out if people in your community are working on this or to find out how to get started on a new initiative, check out the Bill of Rights Defense Committee’s website at http://www.bordc.org.

1634 I Street, NW
Washington DC 20006
(202) 637-9800
http://www.cdt.org

People's Campaign for the Constitution

Old 06-02-2009, 04:00 AM   #98
sleepingnomore

These are all great plans, however, until we are able to accept people for who they are and open our hearts to others who are different than ourselves with love and acceptance I don't think any of these can be accomplished.

Change starts with actions, the small things you do everyday. Stopping in the middle of a hectic day and noticing people you treated as invisible. Throwing away judgement of others. Stopping to listen to the birds or feel the wind in your face. These are the important things in life, the rest is an illusion. We can't use the tools to break the control that created it, they are masters of it now. It's going to take a new approach but a unified one. Eventually people will come on board and the sheer numbers will overwhelm the players. Think about why they want to eliminate a large section of the world's population (because it's unmanageable). It's just my opinion but I've seen this work.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:30 AM   #99
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What's new at BORDC:
Obama to Revive Military Commissions

On Friday, May 15, 2009, President Barack Obama announced that his administration would restart the military commissions he halted in the first days of his presidency. BORDC strongly opposes this decision. Read BORDC's statement on the revival of military commissions:

"On Friday, May 15, 2009, President Barack Obama announced that his administration would restart the military commissions he halted in the first days of his presidency. BORDC strongly opposes this decision.

The use of military commissions is not, contrary to its portrayal in the media, a partisan issue. [Keep us fighting amongst ourselves.] Many conservatives, including BORDC Advisory Board member Bruce Fein, are opposed to these unconstitutional trials. Military tribunals are an inherently flawed system, and regular courts are already suited to situations like this with systems set up to handle intelligence issues and classified information. This is evidenced by the successful prosecutions of terrorists—over 120 of them, including Jose Padilla and Zacharias Moussaoui—in the regular courts. Broad existing laws and regular federal courts are already more than sufficient without needing to resort to legally and practically dubious trial systems.

Chip Pitts, president of BORDC’s Board of Directors put it this way: “The only reason that the administration would want to continue to go the military commissions route is to keep people detained when the evidence isn’t there or adequate—a course of action that is in direct violation of basic fair trial standards of the U.S. Constitution and international human rights and humanitarian law.”

Obama, during his campaign, spoke out against the Military Commissions Act that established the most recent version of this trial system and vowed to use “our courts” to try detainees. Now he has reversed course. BORDC understands that dealing with Guantánamo detainees presents a unique dilemma. However, though politics is the art of compromise, one should never compromise on issues of fundamental principle. Due process and fair trial standards, as opposed to trial by fire and torture, have evolved over millennia precisely because they are better, more principled methods of seeking truth and justice. The costs of continuing to legitimize the reversed presumption of innocence and departures from the rule of law—costs that include increased threat of terrorism and decreased U.S. standing internationally—are almost certainly likely to outweigh any short-term benefits from indefinite detention of suspects whose involvement in terrorism we can’t legitimately prove." [emphasis mine]

Last edited by Seashore; 06-02-2009 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Reformat
Old 06-02-2009, 01:02 PM   #100
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Return the sole duty and obligation to print and control money to the people.
There is a draft of potential legislation that was put together by an organization called the American Monetary Institute (AMI).

In the article "Urgency of the American Monetary Act" Richard C. Cook states: "The main thrust of the act is to replace the bank-centered debt-based monetary system with the direct creation of money by the federal government which would spend it into circulation as was done with the Greenbacks of the latter part of the 19th century..."

Here is a copy and paste of the draft of the potential legislation, taken from the AMI website:

AMERICAN MONETARY ACT

An Act to restore the Constitutional power to create Money to the Congress of the United States

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SEC 1. SHORT TITLE

This Act may be cited as the American Monetary Act

SEC 2. FINDINGS

The Congress finds that –

(1) The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 effectively ceded the sovereign power to create Money delegated to Congress by the Constitution to the private financial industry.

(2) This cession of Constitutional power has resulted in a multitude of monetary and financial afflictions, including an uncontrollable national debt, excessive taxation of citizens, inflation of the currency, drastic increases in the cost of public infrastructure investments, excessive un- and under-employment, and erosion of the ability of Congress to exercise its Constitutional responsibilities to provide for the common defense and general welfare.

(3) The issue of means of exchange by private financial institutions as interest-bearing debts should cease once and for all.

(4) The power of Government to create Money and spend or loan it into circulation as needed is similar but different in nature from the power to create and market instruments of indebtedness; it eliminates the need to pay interest charges to financial institutions and removes their undue influence over public policy.

(5) Direct disbursement of United States Money can be readily and easily implemented, including replacement of Federal Reserve Notes and retirement of debt.

(6) The Federal Reserve System shall be retained as a central bank of issue, a national fund processing clearinghouse, and a fiscal agent for the Government and should be incorporated within the US Treasury. It should no longer be utilized to introduce liquidity into the currency system through interest-bearing debts.

(7) Government policy with regard to monetary supply should be based on the principle of furnishing sufficient liquidity to support the reasoned sustainable expansion of the physical economy, providing for the common defense and general welfare of the United States, and full employment of the nation’s working population.

TITLE I – DISBURSEMENT OF UNITED STATES MONEY

SEC. 101 AUTHORIZATION FOR DISBURSEMENT

Not later than 90 days after the effective date of this section, all United States Government disbursements shall be denominated in United States Money, the nominal unit being the U.S. Dollar.

SEC. 102 LEGAL TENDER

United States Money shall enter into general domestic circulation as full legal tender in payment of all debts public and private.

SEC. 103 NEGATIVE FUND BALANCES

The Secretary of the Treasury shall directly issue United States Money to account for any differences between Government appropriations authorized by Congress under law and available Government receipts.

Note: The fact that Treasury will be able to make disbursements based on direct issuance of United States Money for negative fund balances reflects Congress’s Constitutional authority to “coin Money”, because Congress will then have the ability to adjust the amount of Money so created by regulating both appropriations as well as revenues from taxation and other sources. The focal point of power will be the House of Representatives as the initiator of revenue bills. Restoring to Congress its Constitutional authority will shift the ability to create Money and enter it into circulation from the private banking industry to our elected representatives, as the Constitution mandates.

SEC. 104 FORECASTING OF DISBURSEMENT REQUIREMENTS

The Secretary shall:

(1) forecast disbursement requirements on a daily, monthly, and annual basis;

(2) provide such forecasts to Congress and the public;

(3) integrate forecasts with the Federal budget process;

(4) maintain a sufficient research capability to continuously and effectively assess the impact of disbursement of United States Money on all aspects of the domestic and international economies;

(5) report to Congress and the public regularly on the economic impact of disbursements of United States Money and the status of the monetary supply.

SEC. 105 MONETARY CONTROL

(1) The Secretary shall pursue the policy that the supply of money in circulation should not become inflationary nor deflationary in and of itself.

(2) Monetary supply targets shall be established by a Monetary Control Board consisting of nine public members appointed for staggered six-year terms by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate and reporting for administrative purposes to the Secretary.

(3) Responsibility to regulate the monetary supply in reasonable accordance with targets established by the Monetary Control Board shall rest with the Secretary of the Treasury.

(4) The Secretary shall report to Congress any discrepancies between targets and supply in excess of two percent at the end of each quarter.

SEC. 106. DISBURSEMENT IN LIEU OF BORROWING

(1) Disbursement of United States Money under this Act shall be made in lieu of borrowing through Treasury instruments.

(2) Such borrowing shall cease as of the date stated in Section 101 of this title, unless otherwise authorized by Congress;

(3) Nothing in this Act shall prevent Congress from exercising its Constitutional authority to borrow on the full faith and credit of the United States.

SEC. 107 ACCOUNTING

The Secretary shall account for the disbursement of United States Money and of current fund balances through accounting reports maintained and published by the Secretary and by departments and agencies of the Government. The General Accountability Office shall conduct an independent audit every second year.

TITLE II – RETIREMENT OF INSTRUMENTS OF INDEBTEDNESS

SEC. 201 COMMENCEMENT OF RETIREMENT

Not later than one year from the effective date of this section, the Secretary shall commence to retire all outstanding instruments of indebtedness of the United States by payment in full of the amount legally due the bearer in United States Money, as such amounts become due.

TITLE III – CONVERSION TO UNITED STATES MONEY

SEC. 301 CONVERSION OF FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES

(1) Not later than 120 days from the effective date of this section, the Secretary shall establish the capability of converting outstanding Federal Reserve Notes to United States Money of equal face value upon presentation to any domestic national or state financial institution by the bearer;

(2) Not later than 150 days from the effective date of this section, the Secretary shall provide a sufficient quantity of United States Money to the domestic banking system to allow for conversion of all book entries and cash-on-hand;

(3) Not later than 180 days from the effective date of this section, all financial institutions within the United States shall disburse funds only with United States Money;

(4) Not later than 180 days from the effective date of this section, all fund accounts within United States financial institutions shall be denominated only in United States Money;

(5) The Secretary shall promptly dispose of all Federal Reserve Notes upon receipt.

SEC. 302 RESERVE REQUIREMENTS AND INTEREST CEILINGS

(1) Not later than 180 days from the effective date of this section, financial institutions authorized to operate within the United States under any Federal or state charter may only lend money as a deposit institution without fractional reserve banking;

(2) In order to initially bring reserves to a level equivalent to outstanding loans, financial institutions may at inception of this act, borrow United States Money from the Treasury;

(3) In ending fractional reserve banking, the Secretary is authorized to initially lend United States Money at interest to financial institutions for reserve purposes subject to regulations established by the Secretary.

(4) Not later than 120 days from the effective date of this section, the Secretary shall publish regulations for:

a) criteria to determine interest charges for utilization by financial institutions of public funds, procedures for determining and declaring insolvency of reserve borrowing portfolios, and policies and procedures for disposition of forfeited financial institution assets.

b) Checking type accounts; to implement a system of what is generally known as one-hundred percent reserve banking on all checking accounts. Effectively, checking accounts become a warehousing and transferring service for which fees are charged. This regulation will take effect over a one year period.

c) Savings Type accounts and Time Deposits; to establish reserve and other requirements for the continued lending of money at interest by banks.

d) other accounts; establishing appropriate regulations, to encourage private lending activity, but prohibit private money creation.

e) the computer accounting segregation of deposits of money, from the deposits of loans – i.e. from credit deposited in the system, with the intent to allow money, but not credit, to be loaned out.

Note: It is anticipated that the money spent into circulation by the U.S. Government under Title V of this Act, will ultimately be deposited into the banks, where that money, not fractional reserves, will provide the engine for continued loans and necessary expansion. . It is also anticipated that enough public spirited banking professionals will join with Treasury officials in assuring that these regulations are properly formulated recognizing realities within the banking industry, to assure a smooth transition.

(5) The total amount of interest charged by a financial institution to any natural person borrower through amortization, including all fees and service charges, shall not exceed the original principal of any loan, except mortgages.

(6) United States debt instruments held by banks will be credited to their reserve positions in calculating the amounts necessary to borrow to upgrade their reserves.

(7) The maximum interest rate of 8% per year will apply throughout the U.S. inclusive of all fees.

TITLE IV – RECONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE
AS A BUREAU WITHIN THE UNITED STATES TREASURY DEPARTMENT

SEC. 401 RECONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE

(1) No later than 90 days from the effective date of this section, the Secretary shall purchase on behalf of the United States all net assets in the Federal Reserve System at current market value denominated in United States Money.

(2) The Federal Reserve in its role as a central bank of issue, a national fund processing clearinghouse, and a fiscal agent for the Government shall be reconstituted as a bureau within the United States Department of the Treasury.

(3) The Federal Reserve shall be administered by a commissioner and deputy commissioner appointed for six-year terms by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate.

(4) The Federal Reserve shall administer on behalf of the Secretary the monetary targets established and authorized by the Monetary Control Board and shall administer lending of United States Money to authorized financial institutions in order to assure one-hundred percent reserve banking, also known as deposit banking, within the United States.

TITLE V – INFRASTRUCTURE MODERNIZATION

SEC. 501 DIRECT FUNDING OF INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENTS

Note: Since the banks will not be creating new money and it is crucial in an expanding economy and population base that new money be added into circulation, this will be done through direct funding of infrastructure, social, education and health programs on a per capita basis assuming an equitable distribution throughout the nation.

Not later than 90 days from the effective date of this section, the Secretary shall report to Congress on opportunities to utilize direct funding by the Government to modernize, improve, and upgrade the physical economy of the United States in such areas as transportation, agriculture, water usage and availability, sewage systems, medical care, education, and other infrastructure systems, to promote the general welfare. This will be done with substantial intrinsic ecological sustainability and quality of life considerations. In particular to promote throughout the U.S. a harmonious and balanced development of economic activities, sustainable and non-inflationary growth respecting the environment, a high level of employment and of social protection, the raising of the standard of living and quality of life, and economic and social cohesion.

Note: these ecological, sustainability and quality of life considerations are derived from the European Central Bank treaty protocols, which examined the questions extensively.

SEC. 502 INTEREST FREE LENDING TO LOCAL GOVERNMENTAL BODIES

Not later than 180 days from the effective date of this section, the Secretary shall provide recommendations to Congress for a program of interest-free lending of United States Money to state and local governmental entities including school boards and emergency fire services for infrastructure improvements under their control and within their jurisdictions, based on per capita amounts or other criteria to assure equity as determined by the Monetary Control Board.

SEC. 503 FARMING PARITY PROGRAM

Not later than 120 days from the effective date of this section, the Secretary, in cooperation with the Secretary of Agriculture, shall provide recommendations to Congress for a program of farm parity payments of United States Money to family farmers in order to assure diversity of quality domestic food sources and products and maintain the socially beneficial existence of family farming operations within the United States.

SEC. 504 INITIAL MONETARY DIVIDEND TO CITIZENS

Not later than 90 days from the effective date of this section, the Secretary, in cooperation with the Monetary Authority shall provide recommendations to Congress for payment of a Citizens Dividend as a tax-free grant to all U.S. citizens residing in the U.S. in order to provide liquidity to the banking system at the commencement of this act, before governmental infrastructure expenditures have had a chance to work into circulation.