Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-26-2009, 07:02 PM   #1
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default The human race engineered… I don’t buy it!

The Earth is magnetic; North and South polarization, and the Sun provides a radiation spectrum whereas the combination of the two creates a third; the electromagnetic condition to spawn and support life forms; a petri dish!

Substance is only Metal and Crystal, that’s it! Meteorites fall to Earth constantly and mostly are Metals and some have Crystals in them and even others have between 70 to 90 forms of Amino Acids within them both left and right. Over Time new Kingdoms rise up as by-products of other existing Kingdom’s as a foundation for support, and each new Kingdom is more complex than the foundational Kingdoms that brought balanced support and stability.

DNA is Krypton and responds to ‘energy’ passage through it like a diamond refracting light to sparkle and radiate a certain frequency or harmonic, while Metal conducts or absorbs to add or subtract. This in turn develops ever-increasing complex synchronistic processes to support higher forms of bio-animation. New species appear on the planet constantly… or are just discovered, but they are native to that arena of substances for support and reflect the frequency variables; harmonics of that particular Space (natural surroundings), and Time; a moment (perhaps maybe ‘Angle’ of the Sun could be inserted here); Space/Time, like a moment of song, or Hymn.

Sound (frequency) is the vehicle that atoms respond to while arranging themselves in synchronistic coordination within group functions to animate consciousness, whether simple or advanced. Universal “Hymn of Pearl;” the music of Divine Intelligence sings creation into being and no ET race can ever take credit for creating a life form that didn’t already have a foundation in the very Truth of Divine Intelligence no matter how advanced any universal race may claim they have come to be.

When I look intently-stare, into the Blue Sky I can see the infinite life forms begin to come to life before my very eyes and begin to excite in brilliance, color, and Emotion the longer I focus.

ET’s engineered the Human Race… Sorry… I don’t buy it…

No animation of Divinity can stake claim for something they themselves had to learn!

I am a fragment of the Whole and I contain all the potential of the Whole within my fragment.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 07:05 PM   #2
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The human race engineered… I don’t buy it!

You got it!!!:thumb _yello:
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 07:11 PM   #3
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Tango; 09-27-2009 at 05:19 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 08:08 PM   #4
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

That we have been created by other advance civilization? I don't buy that too.

We might have been genetically manipulated, like the Sumerian tablets suggests.

I don't buy either we are descended of the monkey. This theory serves since way too long the system in command.

Edit: But what this thread has to do with spirituality?

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-28-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 08:39 PM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

A simple look at the work of Bruce Lipton, and research of David Wilcock will reveal that DNA is pliable and evolves because of consciousness. The only engineered humanoids on this planet are the PLFs kooked up by the warped f--k heads in black projects. The myth of us having been engineered as a slave species was invented by these same type of people and inserted into the new age information cluster f--k.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:01 AM   #6
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

But, our minds, bodies & spirits (that which animates) have been Tweaked, Modified, Shaped by outside influences... what Else could account for this level of phucked upness?

Our fundamental makeup, created by the very source & substance as all else, is in tact, IF you cut thru the tampering.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:03 AM   #7
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Substance is only Metal and Crystal, that’s it!
Hey Christo888

how goes! Interesting thoughts. Please go on So what do you think about plant life...i guess that would be crystalline in nature? great post.

Quote:
Universal “Hymn of Pearl;” the music of Divine Intelligence sings creation into being
Sweet
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:30 AM   #8
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Hey Christo888

how goes! Interesting thoughts. Please go on So what do you think about plant life...i guess that would be crystalline in nature? great post.

Sweet
Plant Life? ... Sugar proteins, cellulose, through chaos of photosynthesis- the rearrangement of atoms into long chains... solidified Sunlight!!!!!

Cause/Effect within Metal/Crystal properties... a Cymatic dance of excitation into form; weaving ... follow the 'Yellow Brick Road' ... a journey through step by step instructions; basically a Book of Life process.

Wood out of Metal and Crystal... the Sun made solid on Earth!!

We are walking animations of Sunlight with a conscious connection to the Whole moving through the dance.

Last edited by Christo888; 09-27-2009 at 01:53 AM.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:28 AM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
A simple look at the work of Bruce Lipton, and research of David Wilcock will reveal that DNA is pliable and evolves because of consciousness. The only engineered humanoids on this planet are the PLFs kooked up by the warped f--k heads in black projects. The myth of us having been engineered as a slave species was invented by these same type of people and inserted into the new age information cluster f--k.
T3J... I would have to agree with you!

But, I am not really a fan of David Wilcock but some of the information he found is interesting... just my opinion... he perhaps draws conclusions too quickly, and then finds information to make it so. Plus his personal synchronicity experiences he thinks applies for all... but I don't see the connections he makes, just my observation though.

A Diamond's refraction of light will be seen differently depending on where one is standing in relation to the Diamond, and the Diamond will refract differently within itself depending on the cut and 'Angle' of the Diamond, and at its various facets as light shines through it.

And even more interesting... if 50 people, for example, are similar in frequency than do they also have similar experiences? Meaning the frequency carries the characteristic of circumstance or experience not necessarily the individual... Why? Aren't we told just to tune-in, change your frequency to a higher level if you want a higher experience... Raise your Vibration. The characteristics of each sign in Astrology is a frequency, an 'Angle'.

So if 50 people, for example, are on the same frequency but have lived in different eras and have similar accomplishments... it doesn't necessarily mean that all 50 people are the same person reincarnating for each of those 50 lives as the same soul!!! It could actually be 50 different people of different bloodlines of different eras as different souls having experiences based on the characteristic of that same frequency that sings through their DNA/Soul orchestrating the symphony of circumstances within the lifespan of that individual... I bet even physical appearances could be similar, but it doesn't mean it is the same soul each time per se.

Shoot a different frequency-cause through a DNA strand will you get a different result- effect... Just a 'thought'.
Are we Diamonds/Jewels with legs, 8 Hearts and Arrows.

http://www.original-diamonds.com.au/help_viewer.php

Last edited by Christo888; 09-27-2009 at 09:58 PM.
Old 09-27-2009, 03:18 AM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know how it all began. If all of this is too wondrous and complex to have just happened...and that we had to have been created by God...then who made God?

I see both evolution and intelligent design...but I don't know the details. Perhaps Earth was colonized. Alex Collier and Ashayana Deane have opened my eyes to this possibility. I don't think that humans evolved on Earth...and I don't think that God created humans in less than a week...6,000 years ago.

I don't think that Annunaki, Greys, Reptilians, etc. created us as a slave-race. They may have messed with us...and they may continue to mess with us...but I don't think they created us. Could the true engineer of the human race have been destroyed in an ancient war? I'm not seeing the true designer as being here in this Solar System. I'm seeing malevolent aliens and humans...playing God.

Jesus told his disciples that he had many things to tell them...but they couldn't bear it. Could he have been referring to a universal history not based upon lies? I don't think that Jesus was or is God...but I do think that he was an insider who was highly spiritually advanced...and who tried to set the human race free from alien oppression. We didn't listen to him...and still don't listen to him. Welcome to the New World Order. Prepare to meet your wannabe makers.

Please consider this related thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-27-2009 at 03:58 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 03:28 AM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I don't know how it all began. If all of this is too wondrous and complex to have just happened...and that we had to have been created by God...then who made God?

I see both evolution and intelligent design...but I don't know the details. Perhaps Earth was colonized. Alex Collier and Ashayan Deane have opened my eyes to this possibility. I don't think that humans evolved on Earth...and I don't think that God created humans in less than a week...6,000 years ago.

I don't think that Annunaki, Greys, Reptilians, etc. created us as a slave-race. They may have messed with us...and they may continue to mess with us...but I don't think they created us. Could the true engineer of the human race have been destroyed in an ancient war? I'm not seeing the true designer as being here in this Solar System. I'm seeing malevolent aliens and humans...playing God.

Jesus told his disciples that he had many things to tell them...but they couldn't bear it. Could he have been referring to a universal history not based upon lies? I don't think that Jesus was or is God...but I do think that he was an insider who was highly spiritually advanced...and who tried to set the human race free from alien oppression. We didn't listen to him...and still don't listen to him. Welcome to the New World Order. Prepare to meet your wannabe makers.
Now that makes sense Oxy!!! Who's your (imposter) Daddy?
Old 09-27-2009, 03:41 AM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 09-28-2009 at 07:30 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 03:54 AM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I absolutely agree. If the humans were made by aliens, then why are they just like us on all the other planets ? I will not believe they did anything more than mess with us to keep us dumb.

I am loving that this is all turning around in our favor now. They can run but they can't hide.

What a tragedy to see how very intelligent we have become in these days that our memories are coming back.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 04:54 AM   #14
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Humans made by the spirit and breath of the Elohim... Creator Gods, one day when you grow up, you can be one too ...

Human DNA manipulated by Annuaki on Atlantis a few hundred thousand years ago to dumb it down, work out the God centers (like Pineal Gland), as much as possible and turn divine humans into batteries for these fallen beings...

Niburian's a little different but part of their club... shapeshifters, travel around space, take on the look of local species, infiltrate their governments, media, military establishments and try and thwart their evolution, take divine beings at various levels of evolution, cause them to fall in consciousness, mess with their DNA, try and turn them into batteries and claim they are humanities creators... really they are parasites who feed off worlds and species that receive light from the source, like us...

Time now to raise back humanity, the bodies they dumbed down, we're now in them, but after so much time, they've evolved back towards the source, God centers have grown, again being activated, time to awaken after this long slumber and have our own world back, take our own power back, have our own life back...

Time to remember who we are...

Time to overcome the false leaders, the niburians, the annuaki, other parasites, time for victory of God within.

Also, Jesus "The builders left out this stone but here it is, it is back as the corner and will be back as the capstone" - meaning - annuaki tried to work out the Christ centers of humanities bodies through DNA manipulation, the higher centers, however, they messed up, these centers naturally evolved back into our bodies over this long period, you can't beat God, these centers are alive and well as Jesus and Gautama proved, now it's time for the rest of us to follow his example and prove it to, we can do the works that they did, only greater works than these we can do... Now, there is no death, there are no limitations in reality when we let the higher consciousness within be the doer...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:49 AM   #15
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I think we were engineered.

*awaits stoning by other Avalon members*
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:29 AM   #16
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Bonus post:

Ever notice how there are TWO stories of creation of man in Genesis? The first one is right in the first chapter. The second one is a repeat of the creation story, but it's different and it's in the second chapter.

1st creation story in Genesis:
  • Humans are created in the IMAGE of the Elohim by the breath and spirit of the Elohim.

2nd creation story in Genesis:
  • Humans are created from the dirt by the Elohim

My understanding:

1st one is an ancient story (2 billion years old people's) and very close to reality. We are spiritual beings that are indeed created in the IMAGE of the infinite, of the true Elohim (which are personification's of the Source). The original humans lived 14,000 years, after which time they would have fulfilled everything they wanted to fulfill here and learned all they could learn, and they would ascend to a higher level in the schoolroom of the universe. The entire time they were embodied here they would see through the veil enough to know that they were connected to something bigger within themselves, they were not lost in the illusion that they were all on their own and separated from the infinite.

--
That was prior to the anunnaki and friends showing up, uninvited to our planet, and slowly but surely causing the divine beings that were embodied in the schoolroom of earth (us) to fall and be trapped in the dumbed down bodies they were creating on Atlantis....

2nd one is a more recent modification by the lovely Annuaki. They did in fact modify the divinely created human bodies in labs and then told the souls that awakened into these limited separate feeling bodies that they were the "Elohim" and that they had created them from the earth. Truthfully, they just dumbed them down to trap advanced souls in them so that it made it almost impossible for souls in these bodies to see through the veil and connect to the reality that they are more than separate bodies that live short lives then die.

---

The only way we get out of this situation, is to connect to the reality of the first one, we are divine Beings created in the image of the infinite. We are created by the very essence of the infinite and have access to that essence within us. As long as we believe otherwise, we remain trapped in the second story of genesis, we're no good nothings stuck in these material bodies that are separated from the source... lie lie lie....

time to wake up, good, happy.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:33 AM   #17
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:33 AM   #18
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

HJ you're supposed to drink the MMS not sniff it all night. Just kidding buddy.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:48 AM   #19
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Hey 14... I always thought it was written twice because God had to make the first seven Good Chakras (Days) and then he had to make seven more opposite Bad Chakras (nights), you know the whole balance thingy...
so that would be 14 Chakras.

I see 'Twins' all over this one.

But seriously 14 I will have to ponder your post, pretty cool.

Hmmm .... so if I said 'I Am Anunnaki' then I am matching my maker and thus renting the veil; equilibrium!

Last edited by Christo888; 09-27-2009 at 07:06 AM.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:56 AM   #20
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

me? at this point i do not know antyhing...and that's fine..now everything is possible for me, all theories, some more probabale, some less...but it is good to know all of them....now I will concentrate on ME being Me, not worrying if I am engineered or not...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:33 AM   #21
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi 14 chakras, i think you are spot on here, i have been studying all this i have have come up with the same idea as you. But we are now starting to reconnect i feel it with in myself, even memories which have no bearing on things in this life.
Thanks for posting this 14 chakras you have made me feel i was not the only one feeling like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Bonus post:

Ever notice how there are TWO stories of creation of man in Genesis? The first one is right in the first chapter. The second one is a repeat of the creation story, but it's different and it's in the second chapter.

1st creation story in Genesis:
  • Humans are created in the IMAGE of the Elohim by the breath and spirit of the Elohim.

2nd creation story in Genesis:
  • Humans are created from the dirt by the Elohim

My understanding:

1st one is an ancient story (2 billion years old people's) and very close to reality. We are spiritual beings that are indeed created in the IMAGE of the infinite, of the true Elohim (which are personification's of the Source). The original humans lived 14,000 years, after which time they would have fulfilled everything they wanted to fulfill here and learned all they could learn, and they would ascend to a higher level in the schoolroom of the universe. The entire time they were embodied here they would see through the veil enough to know that they were connected to something bigger within themselves, they were not lost in the illusion that they were all on their own and separated from the infinite.

--
That was prior to the anunnaki and friends showing up, uninvited to our planet, and slowly but surely causing the divine beings that were embodied in the schoolroom of earth (us) to fall and be trapped in the dumbed down bodies they were creating on Atlantis....

2nd one is a more recent modification by the lovely Annuaki. They did in fact modify the divinely created human bodies in labs and then told the souls that awakened into these limited separate feeling bodies that they were the "Elohim" and that they had created them from the earth. Truthfully, they just dumbed them down to trap advanced souls in them so that it made it almost impossible for souls in these bodies to see through the veil and connect to the reality that they are more than separate bodies that live short lives then die.

---

The only way we get out of this situation, is to connect to the reality of the first one, we are divine Beings created in the image of the infinite. We are created by the very essence of the infinite and have access to that essence within us. As long as we believe otherwise, we remain trapped in the second story of genesis, we're no good nothings stuck in these material bodies that are separated from the source... lie lie lie....

time to wake up, good, happy.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:09 PM   #22
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

We were indeed created and put on this world, for this is how life is propagated throughout all the universes. Every plant and animal was seeded here as well. And it is a beautiful creation, no?
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:16 PM   #23
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

let him that is not engineered cast the first stone lol

Man

of the Earth

Adam Angelic of the Adamah

Breath of Elohim

Arise

Last edited by RedeZra; 09-27-2009 at 09:31 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:00 PM   #24
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Bill and Kerry interviewed a Dr. Pete Peterson. Have you seen that interview? He states something along the lines that only 15% of the World population has alien DNA. So all of you are correct. Some of you have alien DNA and others do not. Also factor in the carbon based life form that comprises most of the human population Vs. the crystalline life form. Which one of these categories does one find himself in? Chances are that if you don't accept the possibility that you have alien DNA, you are probably right. Why would you lie about that? But also keep in mind one shoe doesn't fit everybody.

Let's break this down into something less complicated as far as terms. We are composed of at least 70% water. I think if you find that value of the amount of water is on the Earth, that percentage is almost exactly what percentage of water you have in your own body. That's a little freaky. Okay, so we are basically bags of water. What does water do? It conducts electricity. We are also electric. Just like a battery. When someone's heart stops what do we do? We apply a charge of electricity to jump start the old heart. Same as your car if the battery fails. Now what does the DNA do in our body?

From Wikipedia
DNA
Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) is a nucleic acid that contains the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all known living organisms and some viruses. The main role of DNA molecules is the long-term storage of information. DNA is often compared to a set of blueprints or a recipe, or a code, since it contains the instructions needed to construct other components of cells, such as proteins and RNA molecules. The DNA segments that carry this genetic information are called genes, but other DNA sequences have structural purposes, or are involved in regulating the use of this genetic information.

So it is a basic instruction to construct your body. Now since your soul is also incorporated in the body, where does that plug into? Your nervous system. But the nervous system is secondary to another system and that system is that of your chakras. The nervous system is the hardware. They both work together because one without the other is another dead end. The DNA maps out the hardware. The wiring if you will. Now if your DNA has been manipulated with, then your hardware isn't going to function properly or parts of it may not function at all. As has been the case if you research into this. Someone back in the day, genetically altered it. The strands were separated from each other. Snipped would be appropriate. The strand of DNA that controls your basic body template is the one that was left active. The other strands were disconnected or snipped. The bridging between the two strands could be liken to a blown out light bulb. No filament thus no continuity. Thereby where this other DNA couldn't map out the rest of the instructions. Now this first strand was left active and had to be left that way, since if it was damaged, you wouldn't be able to function as the ones who did the snipping wanted us to function but at a limited level. The good news in this is that they couldn't do anything to to interfere with the chakra system. Because it is part of the DNA coding and if you could do something there, it would end up with disastrous results, that would severely limit and even kill the body. Thus was the paradox that they couldn't solve for. Now here we have a body running on one strand of DNA. Keep in mind I am being as simple as I know how to and don't claim to be a geneticist. So your chakras are running which is the nervous system to your soul and maybe part of the soul's brain if that made any sense. The chakra system is functioning and if you research into it you will find a number of chakras, all having a special function. Without it, you would cease to exist. Why, because it connects you to the Planet in terms of continuity. Kind of like that battery in your car circuit. Electricity flows but if you notice, your nervous system is not physically plugged into the Planet, so it uses a wireless technique to do that. Your body needs to be grounded somewhere. That's why you have a chakra system. If this ground connection is unplugged or let's say cut off, there is no continuity and your physical body would just parish. It needs something to be grounded to. Now I ask you, who did the snipping? A monkey? A caveman? Someone in the Bible? Who would have the mind of a geneticist back in those days? What University did they go to for their education? Think about the equipment it would take to be a geneticist. Where did that come from way back then? I say the monkey did it. hahahahaha like maybe the 3rd one. hahahhahaa

Now what do these other strands of DNA do? What are they for? Why was this tampered with? Who would do such an dis-empowering thing? Did you know that Gaia our Planet has a chakra system. Did you know it was unplugged from the rest of our Solar system? Did you know that almost killed her and us? I'll tell you this. When I discovered our DNA had been tampered with, it made me think as to why the reasons are that we are so limited in what we do on every level. It was like a violation to me. Do you think just out of common sense that I would be happy about that? I'm a simple guy but to just sit there and say O well and accept that as so. What's wrong with that picture? Wouldn't that get your attention? Then to hear very limited thinking only confirms that it has been tampered with.

The other strand if you will and I know there are possibly more, but to keep it simple, the other strands connects you to our Solar system and beyond. There is a way to repair the snipped work. But you will have to earn this one on your own because you are the only who can empower yourself to repair it. No one can do it for you. It's a case of whether you want to stay in a limited capacity. A choice. Whatever floats your boat. I chose to do something about that and I am glad that I did. It helped me feel more complete. Instead of being handicapped without knowing why.

Also one last thing is the carbon base vs. the crystalline base. The crystalline base humans didn't get that way from eating crystals. It is in the DNA coding. A crystal has different properties to it as compared to a piece of coal or diamond. It has to do with frequency. All this can be found somewhere on the Internet. (Hint) The question is where did this kind of DNA come from? When you boil it all down it comes down to two things. ENERGY and FREQUENCY. Everything on the Planet has it's own value or weight of energy that is vibrating at a certain frequency. That is all it is. It operates in a bandwidth of frequency as well. So if one can increase their frequency, they can literally phase out passed the bandwidth and disappear. Now that is a real trick, but it has been done already. How do you think you see a UFO one second and the next it is gone? They surpass the frequency bandwidth of this dimension. It's that simple.

I urge anyone who hasn't seen the Dr. Pete Peterson video to do so. It may trigger an urge to do some of this inner work. No one is asking you to buy it. It's free, thanks to Bill & Kerry.

Hope someone can catch this...... here it comes............

Namaste'
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:33 PM   #25
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Bill and Kerry interviewed a Dr. Pete Peterson. Have you seen that interview? He states something along the lines that only 15% of the World population has alien DNA.
It strangely coincides with 15% of world population being Rh negative....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote