Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 04-15-2009, 03:28 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Water Fuel Cell Car = Old Invention!

Hydrogen Fuel Cell = Useless Junk
Bio Diesel = Useless Junk
Solar Car = Useless Junk
Battery Powered Car = Useless Junk

They are all useless junk because they where all obsolete before they where even invented. It is the equivalent of the world trying to invent matches that burn longer after the disposable lighter was invented. Talk about suppression of technology. This is not a conspiracy based one folks, this is right in your face.

If you watch the vids on this link you will find that the idea for a water fuel cell powered car did not originate in the minds off the Japanese. Here is the link to a web site that has a few vids on it of a water powered car that was build right here in the good old USA way before the Japanese "invented" it. Notice how the news report includes the mentioning of someone from the Pentagon comming by to see the project. No wonder we never herd about it. The guy probably got bought out.

Videos of Original Water Fuel Cell powered vehicle.

Think about this one for a second, if you built a vehicle that had a water fuel cell, and you installed a decent sized MYT engine on it, you would have a serious water muscle car. Now throw a couple of turbo chargers on it to increase power, and you have a tire shredding race car.

This would work if anyone had the balls to build one. Here are the plans for the water fuel cell. Gee, I wonder where the Japs got it from?

Link to Web Page where the plans are described in detail.

Story of The Water Fuel Cells Inventor

Archie Blue, from Christchurch, New Zealand, was both a professional athlete in his younger years and an avid inventor. In the 1970s he patented and demonstrated publicly and before experts a device that fit in the motor compartment of a car which converted water into combustible hydrogen and oxygen. He proved his invention on many occasions, and is featured in the book "Suppressed Inventions & Other Discoveries". He was offered big money for his invention, which he refused, and when he died of old age, his family discarded a "pile of junk" that had belonged to him at the local dump. As of the time of this writing, his invention has never been marketed Peter Lowrie, another New Zealander who actually met Mr. Blue in the 70's, moderates a Yahoo chat group (egaspower forum has mysteriously been taken down?, but we got a new one : hydroxy), developing water fuel devices inspired by Mr. Blue's design. The group is sharing information as they perfect their devices. Mr. Lowrie feels that burning fossil fuel has adversely affected our planet, and hopes his effort will help. info. from James Allen

This is a copy and paste of the diagram of the water fuel cell from the Water Car web site.

From the same website, here is the details of Teslas electric car that he powered through the thin air using his custom power station that was capable of transferring electricity right through the air.

Tesla's 1930 Pierce Arrow Free Energy Electric Car

Here is the cheap do it yourself hydrogen from water octane booster that can be made or bought that runs off of your cars electrical and vacume system.

Here is a link to the page that talks about it. It gives you 120 octane when in use. I would get one for my Cobra Mustang. But unfortunately my car has forced induction so I do not have vacume under hard throttle.

Hydrogen Booster Web Page
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:09 PM   #2
gsp12101976
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Water Fuel Cell Car = Old Invention!

I think the main issue is funding.

the MYT engine looks a great idea and i am looking forward to seeing the videos on youtube of its many applications. Adding HHO into one of these engines would be a great. But like i said who has the money for the development.
gsp12101976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:12 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

doesn't JT have one of those under his hood ???

i didn't get to see it, at the toronto meeting--but, i know some of the guys went out, to get a look at it

my dad; figured out how to do that, back in 1947

there wasn't much of a market for it, if you wanted to still be living in 2009
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:30 PM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I wish I could build something like the designs I saw. It would invite unwanted attention and I have little to no technical prowess. However, we need this technology.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:36 PM   #5
gsp12101976
Avalon Senior Member

this is the man to speak to about HHO, he has been working on it for a while now. and had some really good results. Its worth having a look at his youtube videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/zerofossilfuel?blend=1&ob=4

Gareth
gsp12101976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:13 AM   #6
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

I am helping to write some instructions for a man who has just patented his design for the hydrogen electrolyzer. I've looked at many designs on the internet, and I like this one he is working on now. Apparently you do not need to use baking soda with his.

This is an interesting blog from Benjamin Fulford and it mentions suppressed technology, including cars that run on water.

04/19/2009

BEN'S BLOG

Many Japanese inventors murdered by the US, Japanese industrialist claims

A famous Japanese industrialist, who requested anonymity, says that many Japanese inventors were murdered by the US secret government in the post-war years. “There were several times when I invested in a project only to end up with the factory destroyed and the inventor murdered. Among the post-war Japanese inventions that were suppressed were cars that run on water, desk top fusion and anti-gravity devices, he says.

His testimony was supported by a Japanese veteran who worked on secret weapons projects during world war two. Shortly before his death early this year he told me that in 1942 the Germans built a flying saucer testing and production facility in Japan. He said that at first they were scared of riding them so they put dogs in before humans began to ride them. The entire facility was dismantled and taken to the US after World War 2, he claims.

Meanwhile, Japanese industrialists are preparing for the simultaneous development and mass production of suppressed technologies. The illuminati will no longer be allowed to hold back human progress for the sake of control.

Source: http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

Last edited by peaceandlove; 04-23-2009 at 04:25 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:09 PM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I just listened to a Radio Show archive from the Puja network from late June 2009. Steven Greer and his Project Orion have contacted the family of the deceased Stan Meyer, inventor of the scalar water fuel cell, and are now in the process of attaining the rights to aquire all of the technolgy and scematics so that they can reproduce it and release it to the world.

I seems as though Stan Meyer's version of extracting hydrogen and oxygen gas from the water used some fringe circuits that created scalar radio waves that broke apart the water molecules. Reportedly from Greer and his team, Mr. Meyer had a national security block put on his technologies. The disassembled remains of this tech are now at a secret location.

The orion project is asking for 3-4 hundered thousand dollars to put together a team to reassemble the tech.

I can't put a direct link up for the show, but you can sign up for free by following this link.

http://www.worldpuja.org/login.php
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:52 AM   #8
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Hydrogen Fuel Cell = Useless Junk
Bio Diesel = Useless Junk
Solar Car = Useless Junk
Battery Powered Car = Useless Junk
I thought I would just add to this list as it is a good point to make.

Solar Power = Useless Junk
Wind Power = Useless Junk
Transverse Electro Magnetics (all those telephone poles ect) = Useless Junk
So called Fossil Fuel = Useless Junk
Geothermal = Useless Junk

Before any one of the above energy sources were used, it was known they were not needed, but were put in place to better rape the earth and those living on it.
If you doubt it then I challenge you to make a careful study of the science and scientists that were from the mid 1800's to early 1900's. Russian, German, and American.

Even bio fuel is an old idea, here is a car that Henry T For made out of Hemp. 10x stronger then steel, and it also ran entirely on ethanol made from hemp, no fossil fuel what so ever. And they have people believing there is an energy crisis.. tragicomedy!!

http://www.hempcar.org/ford.shtml

Last edited by Phtha; 08-12-2009 at 03:57 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote