Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-22-2009, 08:57 AM   #1
Dr MAG
Avalon Senior Member

Default HAARP and the Australian Bushfires ?

Professor Chussodvosky (GlobalResearch.ca) stated in 2001 that "Washington's New World Order Weapons have the Ability to Trigger Climate Change" and that HAARP at full capacity has the ability to trigger hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes and droughts. Wouldn’t fire be within this ambit as an effect?

I live about 40 kms south-east of the main devastation of the fires north of Melbourne. Friends of mine were in the path of the fires and while were unharmed, the incredulity it could happen here and to us has passed and questions are there. Smoke, smell and ember-particles were in the sky for many days and nights. Now there is just haze. The moon and sun were blood-red at the height of the fires and a couple of people witnessed pink cloud patterns that reminded them of images they have seen of HAARP effects.

I know the possible answer is "Yes" HAARP or other experimental weather manipulating may have something to do with the fires, or maybe not.

Dr Rosalie Bertell who has worked on various programs for military defence has stated that HAARP could deliver a very large amount of energy, comparable to a nuclear bomb anywhere on earth via laser and that more generally, “HAARP has the ability of modifying the World’s electro-magnetic field.”

Dr Nick Begich (Alaska) wrote in “Vandalism in the Skies” that the public impression that HAARP is just an academic project is all wrong. HAARP is “the test run for a super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back on earth and penetrate everything – living and dead....”.

Here is Australia questions are being asked at the local levels: arsonists, lack of tree clearing, the summer, the heat, the fearsome winds?

Or is it from climate change due to the usual suspects? Or should we be also looking further, deeper?

The winds were up to 150 kms hr, fanning the fire like a hurricane. There were no traces left of some people caught in the wake; car metal melted.

Kevin Tolhurst, Melbourne University senior lecturer in fire ecology and management, said flames would have been about 1200 degrees when they roared across the state. [It has been estimated up to 1600 degrees by a different authority.]

He said he had calculated the areas burnt and energy released from the fires equalled 400 to 500 Hiroshima atomic bombs and generated 80,000 kilowatts per metre of flame front. [Where did he get that figure from? More importantly, what does it say about the possible cause of the fires?]

The firefront at the heat of the devastation was a towering wall fronted by a grey, sight-obliterating cauldron that ate everything in its path.

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dv-kBZstQM&sdig=1

Over 200 have died. Do any in the Avalon/Camelot community know of anomalies noticed from those from fire areas?
Noone is looking at this aspect (HAARP) as a contributing factor to the catastrophe for our community.

Over 100 million animal and birdlife lives have been lost.
At the local level, this is a species level extinction event!

For this, it deserves further-afield investigating.
There are many aspects to consider including the actual geographical location.
Does anyone have any informative contributions to add this topic?
Dr MAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 02:00 PM   #2
Dr MAG
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: HAARP and the Australian Bushfires ?

Apologies I posted this on "Subscription Only". It was meant for all to reply to. I may repost it on a group. Or you are welcome to send private responses.
Dr MAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 01:00 AM   #3
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Dr MMM

I know victoria can get very dry extreme heat during the summer but even before the worst of the fires, with the weather pattern showing on the bureau of meterology chart for that time I would not have thought the temperature would have been that high for so long. VERY UNUSUAL
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:18 AM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Houses were exploding. From some of the news snippets I read it was not normal.

One family that bugged out to a garden underground shelter, reported that thier house started burning from the inside (which is why they bugged out).

This prompted my comment on another forum around the time this was all going down:

"My wife just saw a new report on TV just now where someone reported their house started burning from the inside.

I watched a report where a firefighter commander was talking about a house that was unaffected, yet one 100m up a slope "exploded" (!!). He said: I can normally take care of these kind of bush fires but for this there was nothing I could do.

Also in many places the flamefronts were not "moving through" like normal bushfires. They were acting as if steered by rapidly changing wind directions.

I hate to say it, but my first thought was that some kind of scalar weapons were used to magnify the damage and keep fires burning past the passage of the flame front. Note - this is just an idea, not any "information" if you know what I mean. Seeing the news reports today made me want to share the idea. Sorry if its doom and gloom - how can you share an idea like that though without it being."
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 01:51 PM   #5
Steve_G

Moved to Camelot general
Old 02-23-2009, 10:10 PM   #6
manda
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,

Curiosity was sparked towards the potential of HAARP being used when a meteorologist reported “it broke a high by 3 degree. Increases in weather temperatures usually only vary by half a degree.” This indicates an anomaly.

Through this spark I have been furiously looking through the net for conformation that this technology has been used in Victoria to start and continue the tyranny of Fires, Floods, and Finance.

To start with I would like to ask any Australians if they have witnessed or captured any of these phenomena and wondered what they are…..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UNiPYqTm_U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UNiPYqTm_U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1O39qdg5VQ&eurl=http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4GZHY_enAU244 AU245&q=chembuster&um=1&ie=UT

Chembow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Tc14UE4IE&feature=related

For those who Know about the workings of HAARP especially “Heaters” this doc is a must.

http://www.viewzone.com/haarp.exec.html

Start researching one and all

Know Thyself
Manda
manda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:11 AM   #7
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Weird weather - my cousin in north Sydney said 43degrees on a Sunday, and very cold so heating on the following Sunday... unbelievable - the contortions of the weather are surreal.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:57 AM   #8
cway
Avalon Senior Member

It maybe that some technology is being used from Pine Gap
cway is offline   Reply With Quote