Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 12-02-2009, 05:04 AM   #26
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Hey didn't the MSM have an article about the steel from the WTC was used to make a new battleship or something in the last couple of weeks. I'll try and find it.
That's right micjer, supposedly with the steel beams, right? Shipping steel to China was a great cover so that people could say "See? They're shipping the steel to China." Did you see any steel at all, aside from the small beams that remained erected? Almost like the CGI image of the plane blip that "crashed" on the Pentagon. There wasn't even a picture on the cover pages, but the headlines were in BOLD letters. Therefore, the average person would say "See, finally the published that picture, so truthers, shut up, there's the plane."

Mel
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:03 AM   #27
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is Alfred Webre speaking about Judy Wood:
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:09 AM   #28
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a video clip which has puzzled me for more than a year. Watch the first few seconds very carefully...and notice a nebulous something which almost swims toward the towers. You may have to watch several times to see what I mean. What the hell is this? Is it a UFO? There are a number of videos with seeming UFO activity. A Lt. Colonel on the Daniel Ott show indicated that 9/11 was alien connected. The YouTube clip was removed...last time I checked. I found the segment...but as you can see below...it still doesn't work. The rest of the segments work fine. This one hasn't worked for months. Why? The rest of the interview was very interesting. Did ET phone Rome...and call 911? Was 9/11 an Inside D.U.M.B. Job? Did several factions and countries unite to pull this off? What was the energy source for the pulverization? A space weapon? John Lear thought so in the Camelot interview. Remember the space photo from directly above Manhatten while the towers burned? Could a UFO weapon have been used? What about micro-nukes? At the very least...we need a new and exhaustive investigation of 9/11 with the best academics in the world presiding over say a $50 million budget to REALLY get to the bottom and top of this madness.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-02-2009 at 06:50 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:59 AM   #29
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Dr Judy Wood has had people who have stood beside her for some time, one from this country is Andrew Johnson. There are some posts from him regarding their work together on this forum .( from the pre subscription days when a wider response was possible)

I applaud Andrew also for his excellent site," check the evidence ", and his long standing dedication to the exposure of the chemtrail operation.

So many heros out there, many of them low profile and not at all compensated financially for their extreme dedication and the danger they may put themselves in.

Andrew lectures occasionally in the UK and has some excellent early DVD presentations from Judy Wood. It's good people are finally getting to the truth of the truth. He was one of the first to allow me to see Deagle for who he is in regard to spreading disinfo in the so called truth movement .

Everyone has an agenda . I like Judy's.
I bet initially "they" thought she wouldn't be taken seriously as a woman, and it may have kept her alive, that and using terminology like" fuzzy blobs".
What a woman!
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:39 AM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't studied 9-11 truth in some time.

I also find it hard to evaluate the assertions within the truth movement because I don't have much aptitude for drawing conclusions where details involving science and technology are involved. I'm fascinated by technology but I really struggle to understand it.

And it will take a lot to convince me that Dr Deagle is a disinfo agent. Therefore I have to ask the question, is it possible that more than one technology was used?

In other words, is the conclusion that there are traitors within the 9-11 truth movement actually compelling, or are there other possibilities or explanations that should be considered?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:05 AM   #31
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Just when I thought that I was past the point of being fooled. LOL

Its really sad to think of how we are / were so easily mislead

My husband just asked if I wanted to watch the Presidents message and I told him , yeah right. He didnt listen because he now doesnt believe either

Personally, I'm not so sure we have a president...legally anyhow

I heard Freeman say once, Bush was the last American president and I think he may of been right on that point.
I listened to speech, it didn't sound any different from the ones GW Bush gave unfortunately.
When he began with "8 years ago on september 11" even i had to roll my eyes.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:44 PM   #32
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

9/11 Weather Anomalies and Field Effects
(page 1)

by

Judy Wood

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/erin/erin1.html

Dr Wood has linked together her theory of what really happened on 9-11 to the WTC and to hurricane Erin.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:03 PM   #33
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
I listened to speech, it didn't sound any different from the ones GW Bush gave unfortunately.
When he began with "8 years ago on september 11" even i had to roll my eyes.

Imagine that Freeman and GW Bush knew what they were talking about and it was US that didnt get the jest of it and they were both right

In fact, didn't GW then made that awful joke about dictorship? IMO that is exactly what ust transpired..............we were already NWO and he was our dictator.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:27 PM   #34
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone seen this on Judy's website. It shows the steel turning to dust.

Amazing how she has put the pieces together.

Check out figure 37 on this page.

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/D...WarsBeam3.html

Old 12-04-2009, 01:27 PM   #35
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

The government maintains that the Twin Towers were each hit by aircraft and the subsequent fires weakened the steel in the upper stories, initiating a gravity-driven "pancake collapse," as illustrated in Figure 30. There are many problems with this hypothesis. The most obvious problem with it is the near free-fall speed of the destruction of these buildings (see Billiard Balls). A second problem is the paucity of remaining material. Where are the concrete floors? Where is the office furniture? Where is the office machinery? Where are the filing cabinets? Where is the wall board? Where are the bookcases? They were not there, so most of it appears to have turned to dust.

An illustration of what a "pancake collapse" would look like. The rubble pile should be at least 1/8 of the original building height (12.5%).

An illustration of what the actual destruction looked like. The rubble pile was no more than 2% of the original building height. Both towers went "poof."

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/D...WarsBeam3.html
Old 12-04-2009, 04:20 PM   #36
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I thought the 9-11 thang was all done.....

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16368

The QRS 11 Chip.... Well we finished with it...

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:08 PM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I need some help.

I haven't researched 9-11 in a long time. And I know I will get all tangled up if I try to click on links to try to bring myself up-to-date.

Could somebody summarize for me:
  1. How many competing theories do we have within the truth movement at this point in time?
  2. Who the major advocates are for each theory.
  3. Is it not possible that more than one technology could have been used; thus, more than one theory could be correct at the same time?
  4. Is it absolutely necessary for the truth movement to solve the who-done-it accurately in order to force the controllers of the official story to fess up?

Last edited by Seashore; 12-04-2009 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Correct typo
Old 12-04-2009, 06:24 PM   #38
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

To start I would say that there was 3 theories.

The first is the "official story that the planes weakened the structure and caused it to collapse. Most "normal" people like to believe this one.

Second is it was brought down by the use of thermite in a controlled demolition. This is what Alex Jones, CBC the passionate eye, and many others theorize.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...identified.htm

And the third is a scalar star wars weapon. That is Dr Wood as I've linked above.

Perhaps it is a combination of both. I agree does it change anything. We are aware of the motive behind the plot. How they did it may be irrelevant.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:42 PM   #39
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
To start I would say that there was 3 theories.

The first is the "official story that the planes weakened the structure and caused it to collapse. Most "normal" people like to believe this one.

Second is it was brought down by the use of thermite in a controlled demolition. This is what Alex Jones, CBC the passionate eye, and many others theorize.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...identified.htm

And the third is a scalar star wars weapon. That is Dr Wood as I've linked above.

Perhaps it is a combination of both. I agree does it change anything. We are aware of the motive behind the plot. How they did it may be irrelevant.

micjer,

Thank you thank you thank you!!

I love it when people answer the question that was asked rather than some other question!

What is "CBC the passionate eye"?

Re. the use of thermite in a controlled demolition: isn't there an argument about thermite vs. nuclear weapon?
Old 12-04-2009, 06:50 PM   #40
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #41
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I think if it was done with scalar weapons it is HIGHLY relevant in terms of supressed " free energy " technology. And what a demo!
Also some people just prefer the truth.
It's disturbing to me when people lie within a so called truth movement. Maybe some just don't know the difference.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 06:55 PM   #42
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
I think if it was done with scalar weapons it is HIGHLY relevant in terms of supressed " free energy " technology. And what a demo!
Also some people just prefer the truth.
It's disturbing to me when people lie within a so called truth movement. Maybe some just don't know the difference.
Great point. I am leaning towards the scalar weapon also. Her work is very convincing. And yes, are there people within the truth movement that are trying to lead us down the wrong rabbit hole?

That is disturbing.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:42 PM   #43
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks!

I like that video.

So the "Passionate Eye" is a regular feature of Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) News?

CBC News is mainstream - this would mean that the mainstream is challenging the official story?
Old 12-04-2009, 07:46 PM   #44
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Don't know the difference between a lie and the truth?

Are we compelled to conclude that people are lying? Maybe they just have different perspectives?
Old 12-04-2009, 10:37 PM   #45
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Thanks!

I like that video.

So the "Passionate Eye" is a regular feature of Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) News?

CBC News is mainstream - this would mean that the mainstream is challenging the official story?

CBC is not owned by the corporations. It is publicly owned, so they are not as censored.

Btw if you didn't know, the black man in the documentary , Barry Jennings was found dead from mysterious circumstances.

http://www.groundreport.com/US/Barry...s-Dies/2869565

Last edited by micjer; 12-04-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:06 PM   #46
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Btw if you didn't know, the black man in the documentary , Barry Jennings was found dead from mysterious circumstances.

http://www.groundreport.com/US/Barry...s-Dies/2869565

I think I remember this.

He was a WTC7 survivor. A key witness. Jason Bermas and Dylan Avery interviewed him. On Infowars.com it was discussed that when he died, I believe it was Dylan who was very shaken because they had made a public figure out of a key 9-11 witness.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:23 PM   #47
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Building 7 really seems to be the smoking gun. If I'm not mistaken...the 9/11 Commission Report barely mentioned it. My question is 'how can the full truth be properly revealed so the legitimate U.S. Government is not destroyed'. The bad-guys and good-guys may be all mixed together...sort of like the wheat and tares that Jesus talked about. If there was military or government involvement...and it seems that there was some...I believe it was coerced or forced...with dire threats and blackmailings, etc. I tend to think this involved several nations (including an alien nation?) and organizations...and may go very deep (DUMB's?) and very high (Dark Side of the Moon?). The full truth may be very complex and very upsetting. A coverup may have been necessary to prevent the collapse of the government and total anarchy. I think that the people in the military, intel, and government who really know the details of what happened...are much more upset about what happened than even the truthers. I'm really not looking forward to 'Disclosure'.

Tangentially...has anyone read '102 Minutes'. It's a very good book by two NY Times reporters (I think) which pieces together the personal experiences of people who were inside the towers on 9/11. It places you inside the towers...during the whole mess. It also goes into details of the design and construction of the WTC.

I found an interesting 9/11 website where you click on the various buildings and locations to view videos of those locations on 9/11. http://www.history.com/content/9-11/102-minutes#/home/

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-04-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:36 PM   #48
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I think that the people in the military, intel, and government who really know the details of what happened...are much more upset...
Don't you think "afraid" would be a better word than "upset"?
Old 12-08-2009, 03:58 PM   #49
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

The scarla weaponary link is tenuous at best. Focusing on that kind of evidence will not move 9/11 truth forward or bring justice to the 9/11 families. Instead, study the hard FACTS like nano-thermite and so on.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #50
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
The scarla weaponary link is tenuous at best. Focusing on that kind of evidence will not move 9/11 truth forward or bring justice to the 9/11 families. Instead, study the hard FACTS like nano-thermite and so on.
Is there an argument within the truth movement about thermite vs. a nuclear weapon? Is nano-thermite a weak version of a nuclear weapon?