Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-23-2008, 12:37 PM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Do you think that Barak Obama knows?

Hi Everybody,

I'm not one to try and spread rumours around (much), but I don't know if anyone has noticed recently the tone of Barak Obamas' voice in his announcements. He seems pressured.

I know that in a little less than one month he will be sworn in as president of the US, but I think this pressure is more than that.

I think he knows that the current regime is just wanting to get out with no serious economical problem and pass the buck on to him, and it is dawning on him just how serious this buck is.

He knows that the FED can't cut rates any more as they are almost zero% as it is.

He knows that the FED has flooded the market with dolars. He also knows that 'stimulous packages' creating jobs will only mean printing even more money.

We all know the result of that.... inflation.

I'm sure that he also knows that if the economic situation is not resolved in a few months, he will get the blame as the people have a very short memory.

Is this all he knows, or is other pressure getting to him?

So I watch and listen to his voice. It doesn't to me, sound like the voice of confidence any more. Or is it just me?

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 02:25 PM   #2
happyhollergal

Default Re: Do you think that Barak Obama knows?

Good Morning Steve! You're not the only one who noticed. It seems to me that Barack's voice tone and body language have shown signs of major stress since the week following the election, and most notably to me after his first meeting with Bush at the White House. Before the election was held, he secretly met with the Iranian leader in Hawaii, and didn't appear nearly as rattled as he does now. It's pure speculation on my part, but I think he knows tons more now than before he was voted in. He has surrounded himself with brilliant minds, (whether I approve of them or not is irrelevant) and at least two of those, John Podesta and Bill Richardson, are known well in the UFO believer circles. I'm sure with his being Senator and heavily involved in politics, he has been privy to some heavy whispering into his ear on certain subjects. But I think that in the past few weeks he has been given facts, and possibly threats as well, that has shown up in his voice and posture. You are right about people blaming him in a few months if the economy doesn't come bouncing back, and that is so unfortunate. People here in this country don't want to know or refuse to see that Bush, Cheney et al are criminals and the fault lies with them. I personally would love to see Obama have the courage to pursue prosecution of the current administration, but it has been said many times that a new president will never seek charges against a former one. So, Obama has the weight of the world on his shoulders, but being that he has filled his cabinet with these "insiders", he could instruct them to all gather a team unto themselves and dive in head first, so that each group would be working toward a global solution at the same time. I also believe that if he let the cat out of the bag on the ET/UFO situation, many of our problems would be solved immediately, if we were given the whole truth. Anyway, I've rambled long enough. Thanks for giving me something deep to think about. Have a wonderful day!
Old 12-23-2008, 02:38 PM   #3
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Which of the appearances are you referring to that he doesn't sound confident Steve? I have not seen many of them since the election. If it is on YouTube I would like to observe this.

Maybe it is also dawning on him that he sold his soul to be president only to find the decisions are not made by him at all but by tptb, leaving him only as a puppet on a string.

Or maybe he is worried about Rahm Emmanual's relationship with the Chicago Governor Blagovich and what will come out in the trial about their dealings together, especially regarding the Senate seat.

The economic failure was planned to happen systematically, to bring in globalization, the NAU and a new currency, maybe he is just getting wind of that too!

Love & Light
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 02:43 PM   #4
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi TruthWillSetUFree,

It was his press conference where he says he will create jobs with a stimulous package of I think it was $800b. I saw it on TV so I don't know if it got on to Youtube - I'll have a look.

It's just that he seemed a little 'emptier' if that is the right word to use. It's just an impression I had...

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Which of the appearances are you referring to that he doesn't sound confident Steve? I have not seen many of them since the election. If it is on YouTube I would like to observe this.

Maybe it is also dawning on him that he sold his soul to be president only to find the decisions are not made by him at all but by tptb, leaving him only as a puppet on a string.

Or maybe he is worried about Rahm Emmanual's relationship with the Chicago Governor Blagovich and what will come out in the trial about their dealings together, especially regarding the Senate seat.

The economic failure was planned to happen systematically, to bring in globalization, the NAU and a new currency, maybe he is just getting wind of that too!

Love & Light
Old 12-23-2008, 06:13 PM   #5
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Yes that's the thing about selling one's soul, it does tend to make one emptier. I always see it in the eyes. There is a particular vacancy in them almost as though they are not truly there and operating on auto-pilot.

If you can find one I would appreciate it.

Love & Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi TruthWillSetUFree,

It was his press conference where he says he will create jobs with a stimulous package of I think it was $800b. I saw it on TV so I don't know if it got on to Youtube - I'll have a look.

It's just that he seemed a little 'emptier' if that is the right word to use. It's just an impression I had...

Best regards,

Steve
Old 12-23-2008, 07:40 PM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The illuminati, The masses and the two faced politician
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 08:19 PM   #7
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi TruthWillSetUFree,

check the difference between these videos:

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=pH2BEwfxkPs

Okay he could have been tired.

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=CyziJK...ext=1&index=19

His third press conference after the elections, extremely calm and still.

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=J3ZPMT...next=1&index=7

Speaking faster, using more arm movement and body sway, gaunt looking. Not all together there.

To be honest, the differences are small and you have to take into account that the acoustics are different and in the third clip he appears to be on a stage. But even so, he looks flustered and tired? It could be me you know.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Yes that's the thing about selling one's soul, it does tend to make one emptier. I always see it in the eyes. There is a particular vacancy in them almost as though they are not truly there and operating on auto-pilot.

If you can find one I would appreciate it.

Love & Light
Old 12-24-2008, 12:31 AM   #8
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

You hit the nail on the head "Steve"
He knows, and even much more than one thinks, but he will handle it..that should be.. they will handle it. As long as Obama remember his mission, and stick with it, he will have all the help he needs. His mission is "Simple", restore the worlds population's faith and trust in Political and Governmental management and leadership, through honesty, integrity and dedication. Everything else will be added..
I think it Will Be Done..
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 02:10 AM   #9
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

to early to tell. Im sure his head is reeling with all the info and briefing that is going on. and I don't think the american people are expecting that in a few short months this world melt down is going to be fixed by obama. he has 8 years of bad policy to wade threw. I see a lot of failure in the next few years. with some small gains. I think most obama-nauts are starting to realize he's only human. and is making some questionable choices on his cabinet picks. the same people who got us where we are now. what's that all about?

bottom line. I don't really give a hoot. I think we should go back to the days of france and england and chop there heads off and hold a new election. only those pure in hart can hold office. and bring the 3 strikes law to the politicians. 3 mistakes and its off with your heads.or resign at two, & if there caught steeling from the people we should chop there hands off.

Last edited by dagon; 12-24-2008 at 02:19 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 02:27 AM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

This whole post to me is way too funny

I see you seriously thought that Obama was not "in the know" of what was going on. Of course he has known since the late 80's He has been groomed very well
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 03:12 AM   #11
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

I see you seriously thought that Obama was not "in the know" of what was going on. Of course he has known since the late 80's He has been groomed very well
I don't honestly think they spend years grooming people, certainly not a decade or more.

With our lot, one of the eyes starts to go wierd after a year or two, Thatcher, Blair, Brown..All suffer from the mind programming 'Borg' one eye fatigue. Check the before and after pics.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 09:42 AM   #12
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi mntruthseeker,

This was not the point I was trying to make. We can know more or less what is going on, and may not be too affected by it. When the threat is distant, we tend to put it on the back burner.

However I 'feel' that Obama is just beginning to realize the gravity of the situation in the US. And that is the point I was trying to make.

It's almost like just realizing that you've been hustled. You feel impotent. There's nothing you can do. It's too late.

So was this being shown on his last speech? I think it might have been.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

Old 12-24-2008, 10:48 AM   #13
Egg
Banned

My first post!

A long time ago there was a comic, who stood up and did a brilliant stand up speech about new Presidents. I'm working from hazy memory but this is the gist of it.

"President strolls into a room. Twelve guys sat shrouded in cigar smoke. One pipes up "sit down, shut up, watch the movie". A movie plays of a day in Dallas from an unknown observation place. Look like its from behind some grass on a hillock. Movie ends with president getting a head shot. The guy doing the talking looks at the President right in the eye and says "got any questions?" and the President slumps down into the seat and says in a defeated voice "so, just explain again what my agenda is?".

Every thing changes so much it stays the same.

Egg
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:23 AM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi mntruthseeker,

This was not the point I was trying to make. We can know more or less what is going on, and may not be too affected by it. When the threat is distant, we tend to put it on the back burner.

However I 'feel' that Obama is just beginning to realize the gravity of the situation in the US. And that is the point I was trying to make.

It's almost like just realizing that you've been hustled. You feel impotent. There's nothing you can do. It's too late.

Best regards,

Steve
You can't possibly expect a straight post from people with an agenda against someone like Obama.

He's been groomed since the 80s? Laughable. You could say that about just any other president but when Obama gets singled out? Methinks his race is the reason why people are so ****** that he won.

I will concede that I'm disappointed with his cabinet picks. Rahm was the first, followed by Holder, Hillary, ****sack (Vilsack) and even Gates. All were a huge "what the eff?"

I'm just keeping my eyes peeled on his next move(s).
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:19 PM   #15
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

You can discount it all to racism, HJ, but I do think there is some disappointment going around - particularly with his seeming change in stance from "gonna stop the war" to "sending 30k more soldiers to Afghanistan" - and his choice in cabinet picks.

I think you're seeing people realize that he is not quite what they expected, as he shifts from his campaign promises (change, change, change) to the expediency of an office that is pretty well controlled by others. The realization that the power is only illusional would be enough to give anyone deer in the headlight looks.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:22 PM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
You can discount it all to racism, HJ, but I do think there is some disappointment going around - particularly with his seeming change in stance from "gonna stop the war" to "sending 30k more soldiers to Afghanistan" - and his choice in cabinet picks.

I think you're seeing people realize that he is not quite what they expected, as he shifts from his campaign promises (change, change, change) to the expediency of an office that is pretty well controlled by others. The realization that the power is only illusional would be enough to give anyone deer in the headlight looks.
alys
Yeah good point. What I am wondering is that if it was someone else using the same theme, if they too would be scorned if they didn't follow through.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:24 PM   #17
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post

alys
Tbf there is a good case to pursue in afg and maybe even Pakistan. The troops need to come out of Iraq however.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 04:36 AM   #18
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Barack Obama/CFR/Bush bloodline Connection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ldZS...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWLXb...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0DoxrNCImI

your vote doesnt count.

I think there is some truth here on the subject.

Last edited by dagon; 12-25-2008 at 04:43 AM.
Old 12-25-2008, 04:51 AM   #19
efields
Avalon Senior Member

We will know him by his works.

Feeling less sure of him than I was. we shall see as time passes. We can only hope..

Happy Holidays
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 05:03 AM   #20
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

dont miss this one.. LOL!!!

Visual Proof That Illuminati Bloodlines Control The Planet

http://www.livevideo.com/video/32E03...he-planet.aspx
Old 12-25-2008, 09:40 AM   #21
Egg
Banned

Obama has a good mentor in Zbigniew Brzezinski. He will steer the USA in a good direction I hope, as for all the internet rumour surrounding him, Mr Brz is a good solid teacher, a good long term planner and thinker, and a very fair and even handed man who believes in giving peace and cordial talks a chance.
Old 12-25-2008, 01:49 PM   #22
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Steve
Finally had a chance to watch the videos you posted.

Although it is difficult to know what is in a man's heart and mind, I do detect a subtle change in Obama.

It could be as simple as his post election demeanor, he doesn't have to be as smilie now that he has won, or as you say he is realizing the gravity of what he has taken on.

Here is an interesting video

CNN-Lou Dobbs- Obama Backing North American Union

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...merican_Union/

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

I still feel he knew/knows what he was getting himself into. Obviously, not how it feels to 'be the king', but I do believe he knew his purpose was to carry Bush's torch, only making it look like he is being more open about it.

To be honest Steve, I truly want to believe he is 'all that and a bag of chips'
as my daughter would say, but I feel they all belong to the same club.

Only time will give us the answers we seek.

Merry Christmas!

Love & Light,
Truth

-
Quote:
Hi mntruthseeker,

Best regards,

Steve
Old 12-25-2008, 04:11 PM   #23
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

An actor walks upon the floodlit stage of life
wearing a mask of an angel beneath a demon's gown.
Pretence smiles upon the crowded hall of life
holding out hope as bright as it is false.
Son of a woman in whose veins flows the blood
of ancient Ireland and dark Africa's plains.
You are Obama, nick-named the standing king
You are Barack, oh, son born to deceive
The suffering hoards of Africa look up to you,
See a black saviour where nought but a Judas strides.
An entrapper of nations, bringer of dismal war
Behind the robes and the nylon wings of hope
Oh, may those who look upon you, see you as you are.
May those who hope in you behold you as you be
A prince deceitful to bring down Africa's shrines
A siren who leads Africa's ships onto rocks of obliteration.
Your rule my lord will not be one of peace
Your reign my king will not be one of smiles
Even as we speak in caves both dark and dank
Enraged fanatics plot your dark demise
They will put around your head a bloodwet martyr's crown.
Oh black Kennedy following the one before
May God forgive thee and thy fiery spouse
As you walk in silence from the stage of life
Barack Obama, blessed son, Oh standing king.

Credo Mutwa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am writing this in the last days of 2008 as I watch with dismay as vast numbers of people across the world, including many who should know better, have been duped by the mind-game called Operation Obama.

Even people with some understanding of the conspiracy have said things like: 'Well, at least he's not Bush' and 'Well, at least it's great to see such a new spirit of hope'. No, he's not Bush - he's potentially far more dangerous; and what is the use of a spirit of 'hope' if it's based on a lie? In fact, what use is 'hope' at all?

Obama's wife, Michelle, who I wouldn't trust to tell me the date in a calendar factory, said that 'everything begins and ends with hope'. Utter nonsense. Hope is a meaningless emotion because its fruits are always in the future and, by definition, never in the NOW.

Hope is like riding a carousel horse; no matter how fast you go you never get closer to the one in front. The idea, however, is to persuade you to stay on the horse, despite the evitable disappointment, in the 'hope' that things will change. But they don't because the very system is designed to prevent it.

That's the way 'hope' is employed by the dastardly and devious - take the **** we are giving you now in the 'hope' that things will get better (but we know they won't). Barack Obama is a purveyor of 'hope' because his masters want the people to accept what they are given now in the hope that good times will come.

Just do what we demand, oops, sorry, Barack demands, and in return he'll inspire you to hope that it is all leading to the Promised Land. It isn't, but, by the time you realise that, it's too late.

What terrifies the manipulators is that people will abandon hope, as a future, sometime-never projection, and start to demand fairness, justice and freedom now. To avoid this nightmare they need to keep those desires as something to aspire to, not to actually have.

Thus, their man, Obama, sells 'hope' as a diversion technique, a holding position, to keep the masses from truly rebelling. We have no job, no food on the table and our home has been foreclosed, but at least we have 'hope'. Phew, thank goodness for that.

'I'm hungry, mum, can I have some hope, please?'

'I'm so sorry, darling, you can't have hope today, only tomorrow - hope is always tomorrow.'

'So will I eat tomorrow, mum?'

'We can hope so now, dear, but when we get to tomorrow, we can only hope it's the next day.'

On and on it goes. That's how 'hope' works. Or rather doesn't.

Obama's predominant mantra has been 'change'. Indeed, his massively-funded, record-breaking campaign was based on that one word - change. This is a technique used by Bill Clinton and many others and it is highly effective because, at any point, the system ensures that most people are not happy with the way life is. So, when you don't like the status quo, 'change' can be a potent message, even if, like Obama, you don't say what it means.

It has been vital to his success, and that of his controllers, that he has never specified what his 'hope', 'change', and that other mind-control trigger-word, 'believe', were referring to in terms of policy and the way society in general will be affected. Hope for what? Change what? Believe in what? To answer those questions with specifics would have been fatal to Obama's appeal.

I studied the military/government mind-control programmes and techniques in great detail for many years during the late-1990s and across 2000, and the Obama 'phenomenon' is the most blatant mass-mind control operation you could wish to see.

At its core the plan has been to make Obama the focus of everything you hope for, believe in and want to change. This is why it has been crucial for him not to specify and detail what is meant by his 'hope, 'change' and 'believe'.

However, I can tell you what those words mean in the context of the Obama mind-game. They mean whatever you decide they mean or want them to mean. The idea is for you to project all that you stand for onto him and so he becomes the symbol of you and how you see the world. Specifics would destroy that 'I am whatever you want me to be' scenario and so you don't get any detail, just 'hope', 'change', and 'believe'.

They don't want him to be seen only as 'the Messiah'; they also want him to be Abraham Lincoln, JFK, or Buddha - anyone you choose to project on him, for he is a blank page, blank screen and empty suit. Obama is a make-your-own, do-it-yourself leader, a projection of your own mind. (If you are still asleep, that is. If you are in any way awake, he's an open book.)

Excerpt taken from here

Last edited by Jack; 12-25-2008 at 04:14 PM.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 04:45 PM   #24
Egg
Banned

Quote:
An actor walks upon the floodlit stage of life
wearing a mask of an angel beneath a demon's gown.
Pretence smiles upon the crowded hall of life
holding out hope as bright as it is false.
Son of a woman in whose veins flows the blood
of ancient Ireland and dark Africa's plains.
You are Obama, nick-named the standing king
You are Barack, oh, son born to deceive
The suffering hoards of Africa look up to you,
See a black saviour where nought but a Judas strides.
An entrapper of nations, bringer of dismal war
Behind the robes and the nylon wings of hope
Oh, may those who look upon you, see you as you are.
May those who hope in you behold you as you be
A prince deceitful to bring down Africa's shrines
A siren who leads Africa's ships onto rocks of obliteration.
Your rule my lord will not be one of peace
Your reign my king will not be one of smiles
Even as we speak in caves both dark and dank
Enraged fanatics plot your dark demise
They will put around your head a bloodwet martyr's crown.
Oh black Kennedy following the one before
May God forgive thee and thy fiery spouse
As you walk in silence from the stage of life
Barack Obama, blessed son, Oh standing king.

Credo Mutwa
That gave me the creepiest 'creeped out' feeling reading that. I take it that this is the same Shaman from the David Icke books? I see it is, and in that case if he says obama is up to no good, I'll bet a weeks wages he is correct. 2009 should be very interesting indeed.

Last edited by Egg; 12-25-2008 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Edited because of re-read saw all my mistakes.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:35 AM   #25
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
That gave me the creepiest 'creeped out' feeling reading that. I take it that this is the same Shaman from the David Icke books? I see it is, and in that case if he says obama is up to no good, I'll bet a weeks wages he is correct. 2009 should be very interesting indeed.
they are already calling 2009 the year of the wall street bloodbath and it is set to begin starting Jan 2 2009 you will see massive mall vacancy`s as stores simply close there doors

Last edited by Northern Boy; 12-26-2008 at 04:35 AM. Reason: grammer
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote