Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-17-2008, 11:32 PM   #301
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

You're welcome Dave.
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:34 PM   #302
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barron, next time you see uncle Tony try to throw a rainbow at him, he won't like it but he may one day thank you in the long run;-}
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:59 PM   #303
Sol Invictus
Banned

Gone.

Totally gone.

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 12-18-2008 at 06:32 AM.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:44 AM   #304
Sol Invictus
Banned

Gone.

Totally gone. I got the 6am knock.

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 12-18-2008 at 06:32 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:49 AM   #305
Sol Invictus
Banned

Gone.

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 12-18-2008 at 06:31 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:01 AM   #306
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
So after an evenings digging about.

'Commander' Casbolt and 'Gridkeeper' are good friends. Both claim amazing things and back each other up oh and have met and the like.

Thats not too bad, as I have met people here on Avalon and its no crime (however the rubbish 'commander' casbolt and gridkeeper peddle should be)

Also the pair of them are trying to sell some thing in all of this..big suprise huh?.

Step forward 'thewatcher'.

The watcher who may or may not be mr barry king who joined 'Dr Greer' in his discloser project.

Add 'barry king' to the mix!!

Commander casbolts lies and deceit, Gridkeepers marvel of astronomy and optics that he refuses to say what equipment he uses to produce such marvels AND knowing Commander casbolt... and they are friends with barry king?...... barry king the same 'security guard' # see note# (in an era where the MoD and military employed no civilians in that role and I asked former SF veterans, former military Police officers, former MoD Police and all served in that time frame and all say 'nope, no civvies at all matey') who just happens to have worked in a base where james just happens to have been in and just happens....

#####Note: you work in prisons or custodial settings and its like a whos who of former 'footers' from units where very hard men worked very hard jobs. Best bit is though that they are always available for a chat and you know they are genuine as their employment is DV screened. No 'Commander casbolts' in that lot I can happily say.

Good job this threads not medication, because the pill we would be asked to swallow would be a thousand yards long and a hundred yards wide and smell of bull poo. The other ones got bells on.

Note: You may think I am being harsh. No, I call BS and that these three between them are happily engaged in matters (wether they are aware of it or not) in my opinion to muddy the waters and stir up silt so that real survivors and real mind control victims refuse to come forward or have their deep ingrained programming re-inforced by these ########s.
I would be very careful with my words if i were you matey. The rest of the World knows certain things exist, mind controlling techniques, underground Military facilities, using humans as guinea-pigs in experiments. You matey have a very closed mind, obviously at some point in your past you grew that chip on your shoulder. My word stands as it has for 14 years, yes I'm a disclosure project witness. Perhaps you are afraid that the big bad world has these things occuring or that such a little person as yourself cannot abide by others whom have been thru such experiences and you are locked in your sad little boring world. Be careful with your words, the libel and slander laws in the UK are very tough. I'M WATCHING YOU.

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 04:07 AM   #307
Sol Invictus
Banned

Gone.

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 12-18-2008 at 06:31 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:20 AM   #308
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Threats? Is this really necessary? This whole forum is about disclosure. That is what Bill and Kerry do.

Personal attacks against a member by another member is not okay.

Now spirited discussion... that's on the list.

And Watcher.. it does seem you are living up to your avatar's name.

The best way to be in the world is without fear. The next step is to look at what one can do for others and not just focus on looking out for oneself. It's called selfless service.

It seems both of you are working on that one. You're doing a great job. Please keep up the spirited discussion.

in the end everyone is recycled anyway. No excape unless you know how to do OBE and are already an interdimensional traveler. Now, that is another whole new level of freedom as well.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:30 AM   #309
Sol Invictus
Banned

I'm out of here.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:04 AM   #310
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

understood.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:59 AM   #311
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
I would be very careful with my words if i were you matey. The rest of the World knows certain things exist, mind controlling techniques, underground Military facilities, using humans as guinea-pigs in experiments. You matey have a very closed mind, obviously at some point in your past you grew that chip on your shoulder. My word stands as it has for 14 years, yes I'm a disclosure project witness. Perhaps you are afraid that the big bad world has these things occuring or that such a little person as yourself cannot abide by others whom have been thru such experiences and you are locked in your sad little boring world. Be careful with your words, the libel and slander laws in the UK are very tough. I'M WATCHING YOU.

THE WATCHER

Might have been better for you or James to debate Sol's points.

He isn't suggesting these things don't go on as he said he is aware they DO.

It looks like he was questioning the veracity of JC's information, which should be fine and normal procedure on this kind of board.

Peace to all.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:08 AM   #312
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Well, now that the dummy has been well and truly spat - perhaps we can get on with the continuation of this thread.

Thank you Grid Keeper for your reply - any links/info on the crafts would be much appreciated, this is where my facsination began. I have also viewed a number of your vids already online.

Barry King - now I do not know you personally, but I do know that over your many years of dis-closure you have incurred considerable personal costs through the FREE distribution of materials to ANYBODY who requests them. And I know for a fact that any offer of payment/gifts is against your beliefs 100% and I have nothing but the upmost respect for your effort and genuinity.

RESPECT
Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:03 PM   #313
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi iainl140285,

All is not what it seems.

Barry M. King did indeed make CDs and VHS video tapes which he sold in various UFO magazines, even published his own magazine, which was described as some as 'bizarre' during the 80s.

You can see this material on Youtube. It's this material that he offers. I suggest that you carefully scrutinize each and every video, even the 'documentation' that is revealed in one of them with the stock 'ET photo'.

Nothing wrong with that I suppose.

He also endorses a book "Cosmic Top Secret" by a guy called Jon King (apparently no relation) who also published a UFO magazine called UFO Reality, also around the same time period, late 80s early 90s. He claimed that, "A large triangular area of South-West England, centred on Barbury Castle, would be receiving "energy codings" to prepare humanity for ET contact between 1998 and 2013, by which time the dimensional shift will have occurred." By the way the book costs 25 quid.

Any similarities between James Casbolt, Barry King and Jon King are merely coincidental.

So, to conclude, your assumption that Mr. King created these CDs etc. free of charge to get the word out, is not strictly correct.

One could be forgiven in thinking that his recent publications are just copies of is old 'works' that have stopped selling.

But then I'm just a cynic and I'm sure, there's nothing wrong with that either.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Well, now that the dummy has been well and truly spat - perhaps we can get on with the continuation of this thread.

Barry King - now I do not know you personally, but I do know that over your many years of dis-closure you have incurred considerable personal costs through the FREE distribution of materials to ANYBODY who requests them. And I know for a fact that any offer of payment/gifts is against your beliefs 100% and I have nothing but the upmost respect for your effort and genuinity.

RESPECT
Peace
Iain
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:11 PM   #314
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi THEWATCHER,

Your attack on other members of this forum is unwarrented.

However as there is no harm in asking questions. Is it true that you didn't take part in Dr. Steven Greers' Disclosure Project, as you didn't get through the pre-interviews?

Many people are watching you also.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post

THE WATCHER
Old 12-18-2008, 12:25 PM   #315
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi iainl140285,

All is not what it seems.

Barry M. King did indeed make CDs and VHS video tapes which he sold in various UFO magazines, even published his own magazine, which was described as some as 'bizarre' during the 80s.

You can see this material on Youtube. It's this material that he offers. I suggest that you carefully scrutinize each and every video, even the 'documentation' that is revealed in one of them with the stock 'ET photo'.

Nothing wrong with that I suppose.

He also endorses a book "Cosmic Top Secret" by a guy called Jon King (apparently no relation) who also published a UFO magazine called UFO Reality, also around the same time period, late 80s early 90s. He claimed that, "A large triangular area of South-West England, centred on Barbury Castle, would be receiving "energy codings" to prepare humanity for ET contact between 1998 and 2013, by which time the dimensional shift will have occurred." By the way the book costs 25 quid.

Any similarities between James Casbolt, Barry King and Jon King are merely coincidental.

So, to conclude, your assumption that Mr. King created these CDs etc. free of charge to get the word out, is not strictly correct.

One could be forgiven in thinking that his recent publications are just copies of is old 'works' that have stopped selling.

But then I'm just a cynic and I'm sure, there's nothing wrong with that either.

Best regards,

Steve

Hi Steve
Thanks for the heads up, its healthy to have many perspectives to consider

Personally, I take what I need and discard what I dont. I have never boarded a ride where I did not know the out come if you know what I mean

Just a point above tho - is it an actual threat to use the full extend of the law?

Keep up the good modin

Peace
Respect
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:32 PM   #316
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not here to debate and try to convince anyone of anything

I just post certain information, answer a couple of questions and then get the hell off the computer ( I'm sensitive to the EMF from the screen )

The CERN super-collider may have been de-activated but this is not the time for complacency. The brotherhood wars still rage on. This has now become more than a forum thread. This is history in the making and everyone involved here should be proud
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
MANIFESTO

POSITIO

FRATERNITATIS ROSAE CRUCIS

SALUTEM PUNCTIS TRIANGULI!

In this, the first year of the third millennium, in the sight of the God of all beings and of all life, we the Deputies of the Supreme Council of the Rosicrucian Fraternity, have judged the time has come to light the fourth R+C Torch in order to reveal our position regarding the present state of Humanity, and to bring to light the threats that lie heavy upon it, as well as the hopes that we place upon it.

So mote it be!

Ad Rosam per Crucem

Ad Crucem per Rosam

James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:36 PM   #317
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi iainl140285,

In reply to your question, of course not.

However the I'M WATCHING YOU menace is undesireable. We need to understand that people who come to these forums can be sensitive, even frightened because of the subject being dealt with.

At the end of the day civility is the key word if we desire to live in a civil society.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Hi Steve

Personally, I take what I need and discard what I dont. I have never boarded a ride where I did not know the out come if you know what I mean

Just a point above tho - is it an actual threat to use the full extend of the law?

Keep up the good modin

Peace
Respect
Iain
Old 12-18-2008, 12:39 PM   #318
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

To dream the impossible dream

To fight the unbeatable foe

To bare with unbareable sorrow

To run where the brave dare not go,

To right the unrightable wrong

To love pure from afar

To try when your arms are too weary

To reach the unreachable star,

This is my quest

To follow that star

No matter how hopeless

No matter how far,

And to fight for the right

without question or pause

To be willing to march into hell

For a heavenly cause,

And I know if I only be true

To this glorious quest

My heart will lay peaceful and calm

When I'm laid to my rest

From 'The Impossible Dream'

Old 12-18-2008, 01:01 PM   #319
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The Knights still ride on!

The information below is taken from a section of my book that was never published

My friend Jo-Ann Richards is married to a man called Mark Richards. Mark was involved in legendary black ops that have gone down in history in the intelligence community. These involved special forces personel who were involved in military campaigns against extra-terrestrial life-forms, such as-

1) The Battle of New Berlin
2) The Dulce Battle
3) The Battle of the China Gates
4) The Battle of Vesta

In a public statement called ‘Knights of the Cold War’ Jo-Ann Richards writes the following about her father in law, Ellis Loyd Richards

“My father in law, Ellis Loyd Richards Jr, grew up in Illinois & Michigan. Both sides of Ellis Jr’s family were politically and socially ‘connected’. The Richards men are blooded and would still be titled had the family not left Germany. They are members of the German/Dutch House of Nassau/Orange whose family tree is said to wind back to the Norse God Odin and the House of David. They are distantly related to many of the royal families in Europe.
Mark met Winston Churchill in August 1960 at Blenheim Palace one afternoon while Churchill was painting. He told Mark that he was a quite boy. His friend Titanic said that he wasn’t normally, that his father was an important American military officer, and that Mark knew who Churchill was and how important he was.

Churchill replied “I’m just an old man, boy...I only bite my enemies”. You’ve managed some rather healthy ‘bites’ sir”, Mark said. “An ability that my father says I should always respect, of friend or foe”. “A wise man, your father,” the voice chuckled, then coughed. “Would I know him?” “I don’t think so, sir,” Mark replied. “He’s just an Air Force captain. Richards. Ellis Loyd Richards”.
Churchill turned to give Mark a look he would never forget. A look that told him more than words could say, and that his father was more than he knew. “Ah, but I do know of him, boy. One of the unsung makers of history, and a man blessed with the same luck I once had”.

Mark later said of his father “My father had taught me that honour is a state of being, something we embody, It is not a commodity we turn on and off...Change comes about in the world one consciousness at a time; what we do as individuals affects all of us and our entire planet. When you believe you are small and powerless, you will become victims. When you believe you can find greatness, you are on the path to being a hero. I knew my father was something more than a normal Major in the United States Air Force, but I had also learned to keep secrets by then. Currently, his official title was ‘Head of Procurement’, at Laon Air Base, about 80 miles north of Paris, and that was fine with me, as for some reason that meant we visited Paris a lot on ‘official business’- and I started to explore the world for myself. A new reality opened to me, as the adventures that can be part of life started to unfold before me...All the secrets I had been close to, but my father and his friends had been so fanatic about protecting me from ,were about to open to me. And those secrets included Nazi secrets, UFO’s, enemy and friendly aliens, corrupt humans who had sold out to the enemy and the fight to save the Earth from multiple extraterrestrial enemies... Men like my father lived by a different set of rules. They knew that without fail, the wisdom of a higher power provided the tools that one needs to weather any storm. When a man was open, all things and events, regardless of appearances, could add to one’s awareness and realization of who one really is. When people take the position that life was happening TO them, they moved defensively and fearfully, attempting to protect themselves from some anticipated pain. Father was a man who lived by the ATTACK, taking life by the throat and bending it to his demands. To his set of rules, morals and ethics. This was not a man of Christian standards, but a Germanic prince ready to ride with the heroes of Valhalla, at Odin’s side, against any and all evil, without fear or the slightest question.

Everyone of the men in the cars behind us were like him.

Heroes. (end)”
Old 12-18-2008, 01:13 PM   #320
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

This was not a man of Christian standards, but a Germanic prince ready to ride with the heroes of Valhalla, at Odin’s side, against any and all evil, without fear or the slightest question.

The information below is also taken from unpublished sections of my autobiography

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the 28th April 2002 in London I met a man called Paul Walsh-Roberts who is a trance medium. This was just before my walk-in experience. Paul claimed to be able to put me in telepathic contact with extra-terrestrial beings. The session was recorded and the following is an extract of this which connects directly to Odin and Merlin. Bare in mind that Paul did not know anything about me-

“Okay this is private channelling for James on 28th April 2002. I want to ask that we are surrounded by divine light and love so that everything that transpires does so in perfect ways so your highest good with unconditional love and detachment.

( Author’s note- There is a couple of minutes gap as Paul goes into trance. All of a sudden he starts to shapeshift slightly and his face appears to transform into a different older man. His voice changes into a gentle and wise old man’s voice which almost sounds like a combination of Yoda and Obewan Kenobe from Star Wars and following information is relayed )

“Yes and so greetings beloved. I am the Merlin and I come representing the masters of light. We greet you beloved representing the masters in embodiment. hmmm? Emerging master hmmm! That you do not see it of yourself beloved does not altar the truth of it only your experience of it. hmmm? But you see in some sense we are one in the same. It is so. As you see yourself in embodiment so it is what we call ‘localised understanding’ of yourself. A localised perception. A limited perception yes! But you see beloved you are in a time of new beginnings. You are in a time that calls for optimism. Yes! Expanded perceptions. As your perceptions expand beloved so does your understanding of yourself and your world and the part that you play in it. You see there are no mistakes, no accidents in the universe. It is only the perfect workings of a natural law. Imperfectly perceived by human kind. hmmm? That is the nature of the world. Yes. And so beloved as we have said it is a time of vigour. Hmmm? It is a time of positivity, optimism yes, as this energy begins to flow through you beloved, you will see that it brings you into a new period of expansion. As you become more expanded shall you become more aware of aspects of yourself that you have not been aware of previously. Self-exploration, discovery, uncovery. Uncovering parts of yourself that have been submerged in the blankets of denial, the blankets of limitation. Mistaken self-perception. Hmmm! And so it is also a time of forgiveness. For to forgive beloved requires only one thing. The humanity has a mistaken perception about forgiveness, that you can forgive somebody for having done something. Is that not so hmmm? But you see beloved there is no-one to forgive. Only limited perception that implies that something was wrong. Hmmm? Are that something was bad and that is judgement beloved and that is not divine. That is misperception and so you see all the limited perception of forgiveness, shall we say is obsolete, it was always a misunderstanding. However beloved that does not make forgiveness obsolete. It simply means we are going to redefine it. Put it back on track so to speak. Hmmm. That is to say beloved, the only one you can forgive is yourself. And since there is nothing wrong beloved or bad, or right or good for that matter, what would you forgive yourself for? There is only one thing and that is to forgive yourself beloved for ever having believed, for ever having misunderstood that there was anything bad. For ever having misunderstood that there was anything except the perfection of natural law.

LATER ON IN THE TAPE

This shall launch you forward when you saw the anchor, you will begin to drift and begin to conduct yourself on the ‘ocean of potentiality’. Yes indeed! As you do so beloved, as we have said, you will begin to explore parts of yourself that hadn’t seen previously. Mainly beloved, parts of yourself you may have not wanted to look at. And so do not be thrown by that beloved. Yes indeed, you will begin to discover that demons rest within you. They are illusions beloved, mark my words. Do not be put off by fear. Hmmm? As we have said it is a time that calls for optimism. However there are deeply placed within you, aspects of fear, that may hmmm, as you discover them and allow them out and expand your view of yourself, tend to bring you a sense of apprehension, hmmm? or disturbance. Well beloved they are illusions. They are not true beloved. They are simply demons that are buried deeply within yourself, from lifetimes, for that matter from ours! From all manner of biases from previous living experiences, but they are not truth beloved so do not be deterred by them. You see beloved as you face these fears and simply go “Well there is another fear of mine” and step beyond it, then you gain strength beloved, you gain momentum. As you gain this strength and momentum and use speed with momentum beloved, so it is that you will have the strength and the courage for that matter, to shatter all previous barriers and boundaries that you have found yourself constrained by. This is what lays ahead beloved and this is what your life entails.

LATER ON IN THE TAPE

I am the Merlin and I come representing the masters of light and we greet you beloved as this emerging master in embodiment. Emerging beloved! None the less, you are master in embodiment. Hmmm? But let us share something with you. It is important that we share this with you at this time. What you do with it beloved is entirely up to you. We simply come to bring you options beloved. To bring you choices when you may have thought you had so few. Right! We wish to talk to you beloved about who is the authority in your life. Hmmm?

Me- Who is the authority in my life?

Well you see there is a question in it already, is there not? Hmmm? Shall we share with you beloved. Your authority in your life beloved is not your family, it is not your education, it is not your government, it is not religion. It is not cultural, it is not the fad or the trend of the day beloved. Not at all! Those are influences. The authority beloved is your own heart. Your ‘inner authority’. That is the only authority. We the masters in light, as we come to you, this one for that matter, not your authority beloved. God is not your authority. You beloved are your authority. We bring you choices, we bring you a little understanding off yourself, so that you would come into your powerfulness. Your inner authority is vital. It is through the heart that the divine speaks to you. It is not through the head. You do know the voice of your heart. That is the voice beloved, that suggests adventure. For that is the only voice to listen to.

LATER ON IN THE TAPE

We are simply bringing you truths so you may come to know yourself and know your greatness. We wish to share with you know, for we are one of a kind. We are masters in light, you are master in embodiment. The only difference is perception. We have the same ‘powers’ so to speak. You have been through the mystery schools and the mastery schools, mark my words beloved. You have learned and you are now accessing what is stored deep in your cellular memory in order that you step forward in your world to share and demonstrate mastery and self-power. Michael Beloved, the energy of the Angel Michael comes to you with detachment. It is the energy of empowerment and self-power. That is so say, detachment beloved does not mean that you stop loving the ones in your life. Not at all. Attachment is hindering flow of love not assisting it. It does not mean you lose people out of your life. It does not mean you do without things. It does not mean that you do not care, that you are discommpasionate beloved. It does not mean you are not involved in your life and its experiences. Detachment is the energy of the Arch-Angel Michael upon which you may call. Attachment will cause you to limit your experiences in your world. Detachment on the other hand enables you to fully embrace your godliness and mastery because beloved through the power of detachment you will be less and less influenced in your choices by what is outside of yourself. You will be aware of the experiences and circumstances beloved, you will be aware of the people but they will not determine what you do. That is detachment. Do you understand?

Me- Yes

Detachment beloved enables you to listen to your I AM presence and to follow it without guilt or apprehension. Being in your power beloved, rather than being in someone else's power. Hmmm? Or being under the power of some possession. You are coming up to vast changement. Do not assume you are who you were. Do you understand? You are not who were beloved. You are connected (end )”.

Everything that Merlin said was extremely accurate as it related to my own life. At the end of the tape he gave me a warning and said “There is a wealth of love coming into your life. If you ignore it at this time you will go into your darkest hour”. He was 100% accurate in this prophecy. Just after this period of time I turned away certain offers of help and then went into a very dark place in my mind. It was at this time that I started to see terrifying reptilian and other entities in my bedroom at night and also began to cut myself with razor blades. It was around this time that my father died in Doncaster Prison in 2003 and I was told by doctors that my daughter may never stand or walk because of her genetic disorder. I gave up at this point and had just fought and lost a huge battle with drug and alcohol addiction. I had previously cleaned myself up but then relapsed around the time my father died. However just like the phoenix, I was born anew from the ashes and rose to become the man I am today. A man of change and self-mastery.

Old 12-18-2008, 01:17 PM   #321
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi James Casbolt,

Be careful of the council.

Best regards,

Steve
Old 12-18-2008, 01:20 PM   #322
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Gridkeeper, do you remember when we saw that Black pyramid in the forest next to Balmoral Castle in 2006?

We didn't think much of it at the time

Very strange now I think about it!
Old 12-18-2008, 01:21 PM   #323
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi James Casbolt,

Be careful of the council.

Best regards,

Steve
Why?

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-18-2008 at 01:23 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:23 PM   #324
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Might have been better for you or James to debate Sol's points.

He isn't suggesting these things don't go on as he said he is aware they DO.

It looks like he was questioning the veracity of JC's information, which should be fine and normal procedure on this kind of board.

Peace to all.
Whats happening your end K?
Old 12-18-2008, 01:25 PM   #325
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Steve

Keep up the good modin

Peace
Respect
Iain
I think it's healthy to question everything I say and don't mind being questioned at all