Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-05-2010, 01:55 AM   #1
Dog
Avalon Senior Member

Default Google and NSA !!

Google and the National Security Agency are now cooperating to form a "Defense Partnership"!

I find all sorts of problems with the world's largest holder of personal data on American citizens now forming a tight relationship with the world's largest spy agency! The sobering face of the approaching dictatorship is now becoming ever more clear!

Dog
Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:15 AM   #2
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Google and NSA !!

I am surprised this shocks you lol. I do not believe the opportunity for a

dictatorship is currently present. To many people are awake, you need a stupid

an dumbed down population to create one of these and with the amount and

the speed of people waking up I do not believe this scenario could take place

unless drastic measures are taken.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:40 AM   #3
Dog
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Google and NSA !!

The majority of people are stupid and dumbed down....and those that are aware aren't doing anything but talking about it!!.....you know we are the "frog in the pot of water" and the heat gets cranked up a little bit more each day. We are giving up freedoms for the security....soon we will have neither.
Dog
"Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind,
but great actions speak to all mankind." - Theodore Roosevelt
Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:53 AM   #4
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Haha you really believe that? Thats exactly what they want you to think. They

want you to feel like your weak and theres nothing you can do besides sit back

and take it. I look at them like the small high school bully and us being the

afraid big guy without the courage to stand up. If we do stand up and show

them how big we are there gonna run like cowards, because thats all they are.

Look how far we have gone in the past year. All this B.S. they have been

feeding us is falling apart. Imagine were we will be in the next two years, when

this really starts coming out. Interesting two years will be 2012.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:16 AM   #5
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

I've been not only watching what's been occurring for the past 7-8 years, I've been communicating to any and all who would listen. Things are moving but its hard to see because nothing is reported on except the big obvious things. Tonight there was a local TV news report on a business in Ft. Worth, TX who was flying the American Flag upside down. The business owner decided to do it as a protest to what has been going on in Washington. What do you bet there will be a wave of upside down American flags across the country soon? Flying the flag upside down is a 'legal' act that designates extreme distress and danger to life and or property...
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:25 AM   #6
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Also, (speaking of distress) I have been distressed for some time about trends in our public schools and how it has been hijacked by the military-industrial complex (I discovered who is supplying the content on our textbooks) and our children stealthily trained and mind-controlled towards their use, even while they use and ruin the young adults they currently have enlisted.

My son's school came under a new admin a couple of years ago, and suddenly it felt like it was a war between parents and kids and those running the school. VERY miltaristic rules and regs were adopted and exercised with zero tolerance. Parental rights were all but crushed under SS-type boot heels. I finally had enough of the bullying and pulled my son out of the school and determined I would home school him. I was followed the same day by two other sets of parents, and two more are wanting to talk to me about it because they are considering it as well. (I determined it was the right move at the right time and learned that thousands of families have been doing it and more are joining our ranks, daily).

I actually believe there is a huge ground swell building that no amount of manipulation-coercion will be able to arrest.

Don't know about states outside of Texas, but in this big state there are 2.5 guns per person...and we're 'locked and loaded'.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:33 AM   #7
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post
Also, (speaking of distress) I have been distressed for some time about trends in our public schools and how it has been hijacked by the military-industrial complex (I discovered who is supplying the content on our textbooks) and our children stealthily trained and mind-controlled towards their use, even while they use and ruin the young adults they currently have enlisted.

My son's school came under a new admin a couple of years ago, and suddenly it felt like it was a war between parents and kids and those running the school. VERY miltaristic rules and regs were adopted and exercised with zero tolerance. Parental rights were all but crushed under SS-type boot heels. I finally had enough of the bullying and pulled my son out of the school and determined I would home school him. I was followed the same day by two other sets of parents, and two more are wanting to talk to me about it because they are considering it as well. (I determined it was the right move at the right time and learned that thousands of families have been doing it and more are joining our ranks, daily).

I actually believe there is a huge ground swell building that no amount of manipulation-coercion will be able to arrest.

Don't know about states outside of Texas, but in this big state there are 2.5 guns per person...and we're 'locked and loaded'.
Manipulation of schools is also a problem finally being addressed in the media,

as about the whole gun issue thing, I am hoping it doesn't resort to that,

but I know the minute TBTB try and do something stupid it will resort to that.

There time to make a move is running out, to many people are waking up and

this could become a big problem for them. I believe by sometime in 2011 there

will be a point of no return were around 30 percent of the population will

wake up. There time is running out.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:49 AM   #8
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

With enough distractions going on not is a new world dictatorship possible it's been planed and can and probably will happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
I am surprised this shocks you lol. I do not believe the opportunity for a

dictatorship is currently present. To many people are awake, you need a stupid

an dumbed down population to create one of these and with the amount and

the speed of people waking up I do not believe this scenario could take place

unless drastic measures are taken.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:36 PM   #9
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

All that means is that now the NSA is asking for the info instead of just hacking in and taking it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote