Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 03:12 PM   #76
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: September 30th - Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
If I were trying to remain anonymous and keep my identity hidden from a particular agency or agencies - I would be incredibly thankful for the warning. But, maybe that's just me. I would also like to add that I have told NOBODY what I know - even though MANY have asked.

If I have offended anyone with my style of communicating - I offer a sincere apology. It was never my intent to offend.

If some are offended by my message, that is another story. I posted my opinions on my observations with the caveat that it was for those who cared.

If you are through belittling me, I think I shall go to bed.
Your victim stance does not serve you. If a warning was what you wished to give it would have better served Henry if it had been passed on in "private" PMs to Bill, Henry and the mods. Not in a public forum.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:25 PM   #77
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Unfortunate, but perfectly said. Mirrors my thoughts exactly.

Goodbye everyone.

Peace and one love.
Andre!

Come talk to me over at the Open Minds Forum...
Link: http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi

Old 09-29-2008, 03:40 PM   #78
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

in my eXperience
anyone who had to announce their eXit
was NEVER truly present

instead of complaining/and whining
why NOT do something about it !!!!

22 minutes from NOW !!!

LET'S ALL BAND TOGETHER...
and, support a guy, who is doing something about it !!!

* Nichols Live
9/28/2008 at 12 NOON EST on 9/29/2008

SPREAD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL!!!
SPREAD THE MESSAGE FAR AND WIDE, THIS IS OUR COUNTRY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!!

SEND THE EMAIL TO ALL PRESS, RADIO, TV, 24 HR NEWS, CANDIDATES! SEND IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN! LET THEM KNOW WE ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND WE CAN NOT BE DEFEATED!!! CONGRESS WANTS WAR!

For far too long the American people have sat back and watched for any hope of one day again having a government that takes care of its people rather than the powerful and rich few.

It is with great regret that this day has been thrust on the hard working, good intentioned people of America.

As of this writing we understand that there has been a tentative agreement to the $700 billion bailout of the power elite. Creating a debt that will be borne by the American taxpayer.

This will not stand.

Today many Americans are disappointed that after letting their Congress men and women know in no uncertain terms that this bailout is unacceptable.

Congress has chosen to go against the will of the people they serve. It is time for the American people to understand we are at war.

I do not use the term 'war' lightly.

It matters only that we the people did not declare it, our government did, and to exact a war, one has to know who our government this time has declared war on. It is not the oil rich Middle East. Simply put, it is the American taxpayer. It is after having for many years backed away from a commitment agreed to by our forefathers, that we the people today must act.

Our forefathers warned that there would be days like this, and they were very succinct in their response for the actions we should take in this eventuality.

When our government runs amok, it is incumbent on we the people to overthrow it. Many for years have believed that terms like 'overthrowing the government' related to revolution meant guns, bombs, killing.

Because of that reality, it has been removed from the minds and hearts of most people.

The war to which I speak, the revolution that we must engage in, will use no such weapons.

There will need to be no mad rush to buy ammunition for the guns that shall and will remain silent.

Rather still we will use the weapons left for us by our forefathers and more lethal today than any military concept. It will be all the ammunition we will need.

That is our voice, our voices collectively, and our vote. With these weapons and ammunition, we will charge forward to overthrow a government that has absolutely ignored every man, woman, and child regardless of race or creed without the luxury of wealth.

Starting this day we will notify Congress, both Democrat, Republican, the president, the vice president, and both presidential candidates. This will not stand. The war will move presently on two fronts.

The first front is self-explanatory. It will be political.

To all in power that sign on to this bailout, you will be defeated in November.

The Nancy Pelosi's, the Harry Reed's, tonight we remind you, there was a time when the Republicans had control, and in case you have forgotten that was just two years ago. The American public gained the power in congress. This will happen again. And to the Democrats that believe they are immune to the conservative outspoken portion of America, you need only to know this: This day there is no conservative, no liberal, no republican, no Democratic - there are only Americans, and whichever party is in office this day that signs on to this bill, they will lose in November.

And so I would say to the Democrats who are laughing all the way to November, believing that they will gain power, more control, and have their terms at an absolute bow once again in Congress, you have made a serious mistake. If you add it up, Democrats have more seats in Congress, so therefore you, Pelosi, Reed, you have more to lose - for everywhere there is a Democrat in Congress being challenged by a Republican, the Republican will win; and for every Republican in office, there will be a Democrat that will win.

Do the math and look at where the power will lie.

To Obama and McCain: The American people believe, as you have with the cooperation of the media, convinced them that there is no choice; one or the other. Let me be very clear. There are other choices, and the mantra that will run throughout this nation will be 'anybody but you.'

I know that you believe that there cannot be a third party candidate that could surely glean enough votes to actually win. You may be right.
But as both of you should be keenly aware, neither of you have a vote that you can afford to lose.

Most directly to you, McCain, believe these words today, for any vote passed for a Libertarian candidate or the Constitutional candidate or the Green Party candidate, the deficit will be applied to you more so than Obama.

Make your choice well who you believe, and I will give you the choice that should be the will of the American people. Do not worry, Obama, for you are not free of risk because you should know better than anyone the damage this bill will cause to those of color in this country, and maybe they will figure out that you are more closely akin to the rich and power elite than you are to them.

The second front will be more serious than that of simply politics.

If this bill passes under the pretense that if it is not done then there could be runs on banks forcing the collapse of our financial institutions.

To all of the people of America, that may be you will turn into an absolute, with the passing of this bill, all Americans that cannot take it any more than have been pushed to the bottom more and more every day, your task is simple.

They are afraid of a run on banks.

You, we, will give it to them. With the signing of this bill, all are to go to their financial institution, get in line, and pull every single dollar out of your bank. I know you think that extreme.

We did not ask for this course.

We did not choose this action.

Our government betrayed us and sold us out.

They have given us no choice.

We did not pick this battle, but it is still within us that if a battle is to be waged, we the people will choose the battlefield. To this end, I say to you, the false entity that we still call our government, you are forcing the hand of the people you are supposed to serve, and you will be dealt with swiftly and absolutely.

To this corrupt form of government, you seem to have forgotten amidst the phone calls, the emails, the letters, that these interested people trying to communicate with you are actually the people you work for.

You represent us.

We are not your pawns to be led blindly around.

Choose wisely your actions because the American people have drawn finally a line in the sand, not of our choosing but out of necessity, to overthrow the government that has betrayed us.

I intend that this message be sent to you directly by as many people who feel obliged to do so.

It is only important that you hold, not the people that have become so compelled to take action, accountable.

If there is retribution, I suggest you aim it at me.

My name is Larry Nichols.

TO ALL THAT RECEIVE THIS:
You must move swiftly.

Email this over and over to every member of Congress,
the White House, the presidential candidates.

Let them see this now before the vote goes down tomorrow.

There is time to stop a needless war that will surely hurt us.

There will be casualties.

Be strong, be wise, and know you must fight; if not for you, for the people you love, your children, your grandchildren, your grandchildren's grandchildren, and if you cannot feel compelled to act, you will be complicit with the destruction of something we will call America.

Please act now.
Larry Nichols http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Nichols-live http://www.larrynichols.com/

e sure you find "waterman" thread...
and, help keep his thread at the top

Let's support my good friend on Blog Talk Radio...
Larry Nichols today...at 12Noon EST

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Nichols-live

Call your congress, and, do it today !!!

Call into his show:

let your voice be heard !!!

TUNE into larry nichols show today

at 12 AM EST / 11AM CENTRAL/ 9AM PST
on 9/29/2008
(IT will be in the archieves)

join many of us, who will be there

supporting Larry Nichols

(this is similiar to the show Bill and Kerry did)

and, let's have this show make a major impact !!!

Make your calls NOW,
and, be sure to listen to the show

brightest blessings of energy, light and love

i am Simply Susan~White Lotus Star
The eXchanger aka
The Ancient Bridger (13)
Old 09-29-2008, 03:43 PM   #79
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Your victim stance does not serve you. If a warning was what you wished to give it would have better served Henry if it had been passed on in "private" PMs to Bill, Henry and the mods. Not in a public forum.
How am I taking a victim stance?

You continue to deride and belittle me. That should be apparent to anyone here. What I am unsure of is why you are playing the Monday morning quarterback game.

As I said before, I attempted to PM Admin but received no response. Why would I have continued on that tack?

You may opine all you like about what I should or should not have done. I thought carefully about the position I was placed in and followed a course of action that I feel was right.

If you disagree, that is your perogative. You are entitled to your opinions but please, stop harassing me on this.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:15 PM   #80
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
From the link you posted is states $5 per month or a dicount at $30 per year. If all members pay the $30 and there is supposed to be 3314 members, thats $99,420 per year. I have never run a forum but I didn't know it cost this much to run amd maintain.
Wow. What if a person can't even afford the $5 or the $30? I'm sure it happens a lot more often these days than anyone can imagine. Great. Oh well.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:31 PM   #81
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
Wow. What if a person can't even afford the $5 or the $30? I'm sure it happens a lot more often these days than anyone can imagine. Great. Oh well.
It has nothing to do with the $5. I have it and plan on paying it. I was just saying that I never ran a forum and wasn't aware of the cost involved in running and maintaining a forum. some people here just look for the negative
Old 09-29-2008, 04:42 PM   #82
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
Besides, what is a pittance to some is a fortune to others....
Right on.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:45 PM   #83
Tamarie
Avalon Senior Member

How about a monthly donation of your choice, but AT LEAST $2.00 or more, or an annual donation of at least $15.00 or more? I can certainly afford .50c a week... Others may be able to afford double that, or triple, or more, and I'm sure it would feel great being able to choose the donation/subscription amount that feels right to you.

I must admit that I was unsure about whether I would subscribe, given the option, and until I reached the end here at Page 4, I was still uncertain, however, putting a monetary value of less than a dollar a week towards information that I read and look forward to reading on a daily basis (I'm referring really to the Project Camelot site) seems reasonably fair to me.

Whilst I might not agree with some opinons here at Avalon, nor on some points such the one Bill made about Miriam's interview being of utmost importance, I do respect and appreciate Bill and Kerry dedicating their time for US. Over 3,000 of us wouldn't be here today debating this point if it wasn't for them. Not to mention the number (over 2 million, wasn't it?) of unique visitors that Camelot has seen to date.

I do also patiently wait for more input from Bill and Kerry regarding the huge number of opposing views on Miriam's interview, and perhaps further discussion on topics (as they appear) such as this one that seemed to grow quickly and needs settling, but it's more important to me that they spend their time wisely.

And perhaps my .50c a week might help them to do that.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:02 PM   #84
Tamarie
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Moderators:

On another note, I would like to make a suggestion going forward that the Moderators not argue or disagree with another members comments in full view of everyone else. Please save us all from embarrassment and use the PM function next time...

Moderators should be trustworthy, un-sided 'members of authority', who speak on behalf of Bill and Kerry, and whose role should be to silently moderate, yet still participate in the forum by providing members with information and links of relevance where available.

I've seen it done like this successfully in other forums and I'm sure it can be pulled off here as well.

Thanks for taking this into consideration.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:02 PM   #85
Suriel

Wink Re: September 30th - Goodbye

I have and can run a forum for $12.95 a month from Yahoo. It's a great deal. It's a whole lot less than $99,000.00 a year.

But there are many free forums out there that you can go to.

Peace.

Old 09-29-2008, 05:31 PM   #86
prem
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, Wait till the October 14 for the live Star war preview show (oops. am i right?). I think its the aliens on a vacation to US (the picnic spot is Alabama i think).

If you wait till that date, you might have one more reason i think.

October 14 ; its ET time
Old 09-29-2008, 06:04 PM   #87
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Very well stated Theresa and thank you. Each forum has its own purpose. Camelot is for discussion, critical opinion, honesty, free style thinking, debate, education and discovery. This is the place where many folks are learning about some of the insider information for the first time. It takes time to digest what is being presented there. For example, it took me years before I was ever ready to even accept that ETs were existed in the "real" sense of the word and it took years to assimilate what I was learning.

Unfortunately, there isn't enough time for folks to take years to learn and assimilate everything that is being currently being revealed in these forums. Subsequently folks tend get irritated or angry because this info is a bit overwhelming and doesn't fit into many of the present day belief systems. Irrespective of the emotional upheaval, Avalon is the ground crew. These are the folks that are the leaders for the ones who are still "not on the bus."

Ground Crew members have already accepted that change is afoot and they want to be a part of that change in a positive manner. Some help hold the energy in the direction they would like to see the change move toward while others take care of the nuts and bolts. Just as the feet take us where we want to go; the head gives direction. All parts of the body is needed for it to befully functional.

Folks who are here at the Avalon site don't need to debate because that is already behind them. They don't need to be told to get ready because they recognize what is going on and are already making preparations.

For example, remember the story of the grasshopper and the ants? The grasshopper played during the summer while the ants stored food for the coming winter. Our grasshoppers (folks who are new to this info) need Camelot so as to learn and understand why Avalon is so important.

Those here in Avalon are downloading info and networking. They are sharing their expertise to help their fellow brothers and sisters. This is what Avalon is for.

Mahalo,

Carol

It definitely requires the greatest courage to ask and learn
Some of the most difficult quests in a life
Now the initiation has been given
How well do we cope?
Answer that particular question,
Better be specific:
The biggest risk of all is not to take any risk at all
Old 09-29-2008, 06:06 PM   #88
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!
Default Carol & Acoura: "I call: SHENNANIGANS!"

Carol... Acoura:

Please... Please... In the name of Zeus's butthole, take it to a Private message board.

Nobody is benefitting from this...
Honestly, I think the "moderators" need to learn what the definition of "moderation." (I'm looking at you, Carol). Detach from drama... The guy was trying to help... and even if he wasn't, what are you trying to accomplish with this vulgar PUBLIC display?

At the end of the day, it is the MODERATORS job to MODERATE... not get involved in some highschool hi-jinks and what not.

I know the job is sans- pay, but come on! Are you guys married? (I'm getting a kind of "When Harry Met Sally" vibe.

Yikes.

(but, I admit, it was kind of entertaining...in a train wreck sort of way. Alas, 'tis not the function of AVALON)

Odeley
Old 09-29-2008, 06:45 PM   #89
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It has nothing to do with the $5. I have it and plan on paying it. I was just saying that I never ran a forum and wasn't aware of the cost involved in running and maintaining a forum. some people here just look for the negative
Don't worry, my post wasn't meant to direct anything at you personally. I was just speaking for myself because I don't have it (the money)
Old 09-29-2008, 07:15 PM   #90
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Well i will continue to stay with the site whether subscription or not.
Although we have lost some whistleblowers we can still pop over to the camelot site for any new interviews etc.
I guess it would have been to good to be true to beable to talk to these guys on a daily basis, come on did you really think it would have worked, the Henry Deacon situation just shows that i think was inevitable anyway.
Wecan still discuss certain issues and these times are just in there beginnings, i feel there is so much more to come.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:19 PM   #91
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

bawrin!!
Old 09-29-2008, 07:26 PM   #92
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

its not the money that bothers me. its the class system that will be set up once the subscription starts. KEEP THE WHOLE SITE OPEN TO EVERYONE.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:43 PM   #93
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
Don't worry, my post wasn't meant to direct anything at you personally. I was just speaking for myself because I don't have it (the money)
I was just trying to explain my original quote that I think may have been taken the wrong way. I hope not
Old 09-29-2008, 07:48 PM   #94
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I was just trying to explain my original quote that I think may have been taken the wrong way. I hope not
No it's okay I didn't take you wrong, no worries!
Old 09-29-2008, 08:06 PM   #95
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Carol & Acoura: "I call: SHENNANIGANS!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter_Phi View Post
Carol... Acoura:

Please... Please... In the name of Zeus's butthole, take it to a Private message board.

Nobody is benefitting from this...
Honestly, I think the "moderators" need to learn what the definition of "moderation." (I'm looking at you, Carol). Detach from drama... The guy was trying to help... and even if he wasn't, what are you trying to accomplish with this vulgar PUBLIC display?

At the end of the day, it is the MODERATORS job to MODERATE... not get involved in some highschool hi-jinks and what not.

I know the job is sans- pay, but come on! Are you guys married? (I'm getting a kind of "When Harry Met Sally" vibe.

Yikes.

(but, I admit, it was kind of entertaining...in a train wreck sort of way. Alas, 'tis not the function of AVALON)

Odeley
Can I get a WITNESS!!
Old 09-29-2008, 09:28 PM   #96
Love is the way
Avalon Senior Member

Where to start?

Most importatly for me here is the argument of the cost of having a forum like this......We do not pay for just keeping the forum maintained , we ( the majority of us i dare assume) also want them to do interviews.
And how do u maintain a forum and travel the globe for just above 10$ a month? Just cos Bill and Kerry have good connections doesn`t mean they have access to stargates
I do sort of like the idea of keeping it free and open to everyone , and we pay what we wish to pay. If there is enough truely englightened people here it could work , and maybe be even more financially beneficial. But my gut feeling tells me that`s easier said then done.

It`s is not relevant at all , but since the moderator can`t help herself i jump in also
I never found Arcora`s posts in any way rude , i might be over the top easy going but in this case i feel i`m not. The post he refers to is deleted and even though im sure there is a lot of brilliant minds here , i doubt too many have photographic memory of every post and in that case no harm is done.
I wouldn`t wanna play chess with HD , so never feel too sure about any "proof" regarding who he is. I`m confident Arcora genuinly feels he got it , but i`m equally confident he did`t.

I Love this part :

"I came here to find the answer to one succinct question. I did not get a direct answer - but I did find some clues to continue in my quest. I also discovered two more questions that I need answered. Thank you all for that."

This is the main reason why i`m here too , and this is why i urge u and other doubters to stay on...... There WILL be more clues and questions for those who hang around.....and frankly they might be priceless.....
Just like everything else in life , this site is not perfect and it never will be. But if it gives u something of value and if there is a tiny chance you might get some englightment here.... Then STAY.

I miss the camelot part also , but totally agree and understand it`s closed for a while.... It`s a crazy amount of threads compared to moderators and that a good enough reason for me...... Hopefully it will be back soon.

According to Dan Burisch`s timeline 1 variant 83 the camelot part will be back up on the 4th of October!!!!

I`m a little undecied on this yet , but also feel there might be abit too much "Love and light" .... For me , the true Love and light is between the lines anyway.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:53 PM   #97
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Zeus's butthole?? Priceless...
Old 09-30-2008, 03:22 AM   #98
Racsouran
Banned

Carol, acora, flame yourselves in private. :P
Old 09-30-2008, 03:30 AM   #99
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
October 1st, this board is switching to a subscription model. I had intended to subscribe, but now I have made the decision to leave on September 30th.

I will share my reasons for those who care.

It isn't the money.

Sigh. I had hoped this wouldn't happen. I will be leaving too, and for me it IS the money. I understand that the costs of maintaining a site like this is hugely expensive. I've offered to help by giving time, but I suppose I couldn't pass the "vetting" process. No matter.

When everyone has to pay to gain admittance, my dear mods, you are no longer on a mission or a quest. At that point you are running a business, and I will not feed the machine. When people are considered worthy to contribute and receive only by virtue of their ability to shed money, you've joined the dark side.

I'll be here until they make me leave, but I won't pay because I can't. I would if I could, but I'd still leave for the sake of the others who can't.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:11 AM   #100
OceanWinds

Quote:
How am I taking a victim stance?

You continue to deride and belittle me. That should be apparent to anyone here. What I am unsure of is why you are playing the Monday morning quarterback game.

As I said before, I attempted to PM Admin but received no response. Why would I have continued on that tack?

You may opine all you like about what I should or should not have done. I thought carefully about the position I was placed in and followed a course of action that I feel was right.

If you disagree, that is your perogative. You are entitled to your opinions but please, stop harassing me on this.
I completely agree with this... Arcora is completely entitled to his opinion, which is based on very valid arguments (many in this thread are in agreement with Arcora). Anyone who disagrees, can state their disagreement and why. At this point its still a debate, but once a person starts judging another member in a negative light. Without having met them, or knowing anything about them... it is an attack, and becomes harassment when done repeatedly.

I personally am not impressed... and agree this should have been done in private.

Closed Thread