Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-24-2009, 11:32 PM   #1
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Strange thing happened last night...

Hi all

I dont usually open up like this but thought you guys and gals might shed some light on the event or my sanity.

My house is located on old farmland, checked and seems nothing bad was ever recorded for the area. I have taken pics of smoke ( 3 frames clear one frame with smoke and rest frames clear ) shot at high speed with a decent digi camera.

We often get wanderers in our house but i can usually get a name or in my minds eye see vaugely what they look like.

During these times over the last 19 years i have always seemed comfortable with the strange happenings.

Last night however was different, I not only sensed a very fast moving I dont know, ghost, spirit, entity. I had shivers and felt very uncomfortable, i could follow this thing around my house as quickly as if i was chasing my young son around.

I tried evp which gave nothing but static, and i took pictures which for once revealed no shadows or orbs.

This whatever it was stayed in a doorway for about 2 mins, walked past me and up the staires, it was just like there was an actual person doing this but i could see nothing, just had the shivers and all hair standing up on my neck and back.

Any ideas????
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:36 PM   #2
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Strange thing happened last night...

Just want to add, this is absolute truth, not a joke. was another strange thing but want to see if anyone has ideas first..

Ammit
Old 02-24-2009, 11:48 PM   #3
Colin

Well, putting aside spirits etc[no EVP or anomolies in photo's], it sounds very like somebody's RV'ing you..
Old 02-24-2009, 11:50 PM   #4
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Collin, now that is ****ting me up..
Seems strange that for the last few days I have been getting those , side glanse periferal shaddows, but thought it was usual for my gaff...
Old 02-24-2009, 11:52 PM   #5
lawlessline

Just a question.
Do you do dowsing? Can you see if there is a node in the area, Close to the house? I helped clear a house last week, very much of this sort of thing.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:54 PM   #6
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry i no nothing about dowsing so would not know where to begin..

As a thought, can RV`ing be blocked??
Old 02-24-2009, 11:57 PM   #7
lawlessline

As for the remote view I cannot say. I don't haveinfo on that. But I would like to have a look at you house for nodes? If that is OK with you?
Old 02-24-2009, 11:59 PM   #8
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

What does that entail Lawlessline??

PM me if you like.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:05 AM   #9
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Now I dont know if it last night coming back in my mind because of telling you guys and gals about it, but it is here again, My cat has scarpered out of the house and it seems calm but confused....Cant quite explain it but its a weired feeling..
Old 02-25-2009, 12:06 AM   #10
Colin

..btw, dont worry about the RV'ing comment. It was the 1st thing that came to mind after discounting spirits, which given your properties history, it what it probably is.

Any cold/hot spots when this "thing" is around? Electrical gremlins? Pet's staring at a particular spot for no reason, or refusing to go to certain parts of the property?

Any small items [keys, watch etc] recently go missing?
Old 02-25-2009, 12:08 AM   #11
lawlessline

I suppose I would say it is dowsing at distance. Some might say it is a form of remote viewing, but on an energetic level. Looking at the earths energy structure. You can then see any adnormallies to that structure, even man made implants on that structure.

This can come from the undrline lines connected to the nodes. Nodes are found on when two laylines cross. You can use the leylines to travel and communicate between peoples of the earth. Blisters can occur on the nodes but also on the leys. This creates portals for spirits to come out into your area. Don't get that confused as to what I and others do in dowsing at distance. That is down on a view friom a higher vibration. Like a birds eyes view.

If you have something like that then just need to get the blister sroted.

It is a harmless process, don't need you to do anything in Particular.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:12 AM   #12
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I used to be a paranormal investigator and still do a bit of evp and research for friends and the like , my cat is moodier then the wife, scared of nothing, when i get the passers by come in the cat will just sit there and look at the direction they go in, i dont scare easy.

But this is starting to freak me a bit as i have younguns in the house and if i cant see it then i cant chuck it out etc. This is not the normal noisey spirit or passer by.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:14 AM   #13
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
I suppose I would say it is dowsing at distance. Some might say it is a form of remote viewing, but on an energetic level. Looking at the earths energy structure. You can then see any adnormallies to that structure, even man made implants on that structure.

This can come from the undrline lines connected to the nodes. Nodes are found on when two laylines cross. You can use the leylines to travel and communicate between peoples of the earth. Blisters can occur on the nodes but also on the leys. This creates portals for spirits to come out into your area. Don't get that confused as to what I and others do in dowsing at distance. That is down on a view friom a higher vibration. Like a birds eyes view.

If you have something like that then just need to get the blister sroted.

It is a harmless process, don't need you to do anything in Particular.
Please continue then Lawlessline. And thanks for any efforts.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:16 AM   #14
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, and sorry Collin, not hot spots or elec probs, street seems normal and out side animals acting normal too.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:16 AM   #15
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

One can sense an RV process going on?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:18 AM   #16
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Czymra, please explain how and how to block it if possible.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:28 AM   #17
lawlessline

You should find that things are alot quieter for a while. Spirits are ok and you had alot there, but there was also a energy agent, parasite that has poped up through the line. Should be good now.

Just another question,
do you have a water feature or/and large tree to the front right of the house.

The line cuts across the back right of the house, with the blister on the back corner, stotre room? Bedroom up stairs? See how you feel.

Czymra
feel you my freind. The computer bugged and lost last message, allowing me to see your message. Your on the rv line?
Old 02-25-2009, 12:35 AM   #18
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Well i have to be honest and say, i almost fell asleep 5 mins ago, feels different. The house has a tree in the front almost central in the garden. Also when practising for paranormal i always foung my instruments went off the scale in the corner of the back of the house second floor.

Thankyou very much for your time and efforts, it is appreciated.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:37 AM   #19
One One Seven
Avalon Senior Member

I doubt it is a RV at least not by anyone in 3d, there is no way to block a RV from going on and I do not believe there are any noticeable signs when something is being remote viewed it works with universal energy fields unalterable by us.
One One Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:38 AM   #20
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post

Czymra
feel you my freind. The computer bugged and lost last message, allowing me to see your message. Your on the rv line?
I dont quite understand this bit???
Old 02-25-2009, 12:40 AM   #21
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
I dont quite understand this bit???
Sorry my computer bugged out as I was writing the first reply and saw the message from Czymra just thought i would acknowledge it. Hows your shoulder?
Old 02-25-2009, 12:42 AM   #22
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Tell me which one....
Old 02-25-2009, 12:45 AM   #23
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Tell me which shoulder and why you should ask as it is different.....
Old 02-25-2009, 12:52 AM   #24
lawlessline

I think it is the right one, goes up into the neck but you hazve problems going down into the forearm.

I just thought I should look at that aswell? Do you sleep with 2 pillows? if so try one. I hope this is not a test? Tests can cause blockages in the flow of the energy and reduce the free flowing mechanism.

Your lower back needs doing by a practictioner, straighten you hips a bit.

I'll stop there there. to do a full thing can take an hour . Its like you need to strip the engine to see how it ticks over, then put it all back in its orugnal form, so it runs smoothly. You should be able to find me on skype if you want to go through the whole thing. I'll send you my user name if you wish.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:53 AM   #25
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Tell me which shoulder and why you should ask as it is different.....
Not sure if I understand