Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 12-12-2008, 07:01 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Ark Of The Covenant: 13 vids.

The Ark of the Covenant is described in the Bible as a sacred container, wherein rested the Tablets of stone containing the Ten Commandments as well as Aarons rod and manna. According to the Biblical account, the Ark was built at the command of God, in accord with Moses prophetic vision on Mount Sinai (Exodus 25:9-10). God communicated with Moses -from between the two cherubim\" on the Ark\'s cover (Exodus 25:22). The Ark and its sanctuary were -the beauty of Israel- (Lamentations 2:1). Rashi and some Midrashim suggest that there were two arks - a temporary one made by Moses, and a later one made by Bezalel.

The Biblical account relates that during the trip of the Israelites, the Ark was carried by the priests ~2,000 cubits (Numbers 35:5; Joshua 4:5) in advance of the people and their army or host (Num. 4:5-6; 10:33-36; Psalms 68:1; 132:8). When the Ark was borne by priests into the bed of the Jordan, the river was separated, opening a pathway for the whole of the host to pass over (Josh. 3:15-16; 4:7-18). The Ark was borne in a seven-day procession around the wall of Jericho by seven priests sounding seven trumpets of rams horns, the city taken with a shout (Josh. 6:4-20). When carried, the Ark was always wrapped in a veil, in tachash skins (the identity of this animal is uncertain), and a blue cloth, and was carefully concealed, even from the eyes of the Levites who carried it.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...enant_Pt_1_13/ part1

The subsequent episodes are found @ the bottom right of the play page above.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 07:54 PM   #2
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ark Of The Covenant: 13 vids.

Not sure if you've watched the Nassim Haramein videos, but he has an interesting take on the Ark.It's on part 2 of his 8hr lecture.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:20 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Most of this vid series concerns the finding of jesus' tomb,the stone that covered the tomb and his exact crucifixtion spot on skull hil,golgotha-wild stuff actually-i'm watching the last parts now.
Old 12-12-2008, 09:01 PM   #4
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting these videos. Fantastic. This is the truth and if you know the truth then the truth will set you free. Once the mark of the beast is given coming up to 2012 then the Ark will be revealed to the world.

its coming for certain...

watching now...
Thanks brother...
utarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:19 PM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

No probs,it's a very interesting series of vids for sure!
Old 12-12-2008, 09:32 PM   #6
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Christ blood analysis toward the last 4 mins.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLPADW_kUw
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...nant_Pt_13_13/
Old 12-12-2008, 09:48 PM   #7
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Antaletriangle,

I have been following Ron Wyatts work since I found out about him in 2005. I know that God will reveal the Ark once the mark is given. I know this is very important in his plan. Yeshua will be honored once he returns to claim what is his.

What is your thoughts?
Old 12-12-2008, 10:31 PM   #8
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quite profound stuff-i try and not get caught up in religion as such-i believe in people as much as possible; i suppose i'm spiritual and have no problems in helping anyone who needs it and suchlike.I think if one religion believes it's the only way then humanity is onto a loser there.I feel it's not about one or the other or the other it's about man's humanity to man not inhumanity to man!
Old 12-13-2008, 05:35 PM   #9
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

Its not about religion my friend. its about spirituality. Religion has completely lost its purpose and now is used to describe religious people who go to church. This was not the original meaning of the word. I believe in the spirit realm of which I had some personal experiences that have proven without a shadow of a doubt that God is spirit. Jesus is of the same family and came in the physical form.
Old 12-13-2008, 06:01 PM   #10
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

You can watch the whole documenterary without stops with the following link
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=Jonathan+Gray