Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 12:52 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Positive Oct. 7th predictions

After hearing the doom and gloom interview with Bill Deagle, I figured that I would mention to those who do not frequent the spiritual section of the forum that I posted a thread back on 9/24 about possible excellent occurances for the week of Oct. 7th.

I do not wish to claim to be a prophet, just someone who is supposed to relay important information.

Enjoy

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4151
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:07 AM   #2
OceanWinds

Default Re: Positive Oct. 7th predictions

Both myself and another found that human consciousness has jumped over 250 on the LOC scale. Because of this, anything that does not calibrate at this level will fall. Just like what happened after humanity jumped over 200... and large corporations like Enron fell. Watch the banks fall... watch oil fall... watch greed fall... watch the world start its path to being renewed, and free.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:18 AM   #3
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

The vibrational interdimensional resonance is cleansing the planet.
All who are part of this forum where brought here to be a part of the
global shift of our planet our concious awareness, our internal essence is reconnecting to the source of all. The PTB will try everything in their power to stop this, I have bad news for them, THEY WILL NOT SUCCEED!!! Activate your higher self for all of us here have a gift that the PTB fear.
They are defeated no matter what they try to do. The rift of time is changing and all of us are a part of that event.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:26 AM   #4
OceanWinds

exactly.... Man I feel better than I ever have, its amazing. Something good is happening world wide.

This whole thing reminds me of a person on their spiritual path. Except instead of it being one person, its the whole of humanity. And just like the individual, the whole of humanity will be attacked spiritually where ever possible as it ascends up the path. The experience Bill Deagle had is an example of this...

I have no doubt that he is geniune in his message though. I believe he did experience the night terror.
Old 10-05-2008, 03:45 AM   #5
celgos

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWinds View Post
Both myself and another found that human consciousness has jumped over 250 on the LOC scale. Because of this, anything that does not calibrate at this level will fall. Just like what happened after humanity jumped over 200... and large corporations like Enron fell. Watch the banks fall... watch oil fall... watch greed fall... watch the world start its path to being renewed, and free.
What is an LOC scale? Can you point me to more information about this?
Old 10-05-2008, 03:54 AM   #6
truth-freedom
Avalon Senior Member

OceanWinds-
"spiritual attack" has been on my mind heavily. Do you feel this more profoundly recently? If so, how?
I feel something of that nature that I refer to as "spiritual bullets". The activity has been off the charts lately making me feel on edge with mind racing. Other times lately I get very sleepy all of a sudden during the day. It's almost like the feeling one gets when given 'laughing gas' at the dentist. Just wondering if you have had this as well.
truth-freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:36 AM   #7
OceanWinds

Dr. David Hawkins method and Level of Consciousness (LOC). This method uses a method of Kinesiology to determine the LOC of Humanity. He has a book called Power Vs. Force which can be found at almost every major book store, and explains much about consciousness.

As for the spiritual assault, here is how I experience it. As I keep along the spiritual path, I find myself occasionally bombarded with dark stuff.

This used to be hard for me to do because I sometimes felt I deserved to be angry, upset.. depressed. Pretty strange looking back at it. Anyway the process that would happen is a certain energy would come over me... and surround me. Then I would either choose to roll with it, or to deny it... consciously or subconsciously. But this doesnt happen much anymore because I ask God to help me to feel Good, and thank God in advance for the better vibes to come. Aswell I do not invite or welcome anything dark, degenerative, or with dark intentions into my being. And now I always feel good, and when I dont... I ask for help and am fine within 5 minutes.

Now I have learned from several sources that the dark forces do not like humanity going closer to Source. These dark entities have turned their backs to God, and choose to be degenerative. And if they get the chance to take out a few Humans along the way, they get brownie points in their respective realms. So the closer someone comes to God, the harder the dark entities try to knock them down. Jesus, Buddha, and many others have experienced these demonic attacks.

Now... this is why all major religions strongly suggest that people stay away from astral entities. The reason being that you dont know the intentions of who your dealing with, and they could lead you down the wrong path. Just look at ouija boards, most people know not to use them. So if a person has AGREED to be open to dealing with astral entities, and AGREED to a negative outlook... these two doors are open. And those doors are open to attacks...

Now in recent days... it appears that the LOC of humanity has jumped very significantly. And the astrals who have turned on God do not like this.... and will do everything in their power to stop it. Sending visions of death and destruction to mediums is typical... it is a typical tactic used through out history. But I wouldnt worry, it looks like the vibrations wont be stopped. Just look at haarp in recent days amping up to lower the vibes... but its not working. The only destruction that will happen, is the destruction of institutions that do not callibrate above 250. Because of such a significant shift, it will happen very swiftly... and I feel this is what Tuesdays major event will be.

Now this is not to say that many mediums are not accurate when it comes to destructive messages... but just look at Bill in his interview. He is so terrified, and looks to me like easy pickins for a dark astral attack.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:54 AM   #8
OceanWinds

loved the new David Wilcock phone interview here. It is very positive IMO
Old 10-05-2008, 09:25 AM   #9
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

yes resonate with what TRUTHFREEDOM says....

Not so much mind racing but I have laughter attacks at the whole scenario being layed out at the moment and then also palpitations almost at the image of a nuclear winter...!!!

But yes - something almost too sick for most of us to contemplate as bill deagle expressed has the potential to send massive shocKwaves.

In 1929 less people were about population wise AND less people were so deeply entrenched in a consumerist society and hardly anyone now has family or friends with land to fall back on, definitley in the UK back on whereas only 50 years ago in western europe/america people had that I think.

So the shock of people being wrenched away from this system is going to be greater than in 1929, in my opinion.

Last edited by eurosceptic; 10-05-2008 at 10:16 AM.
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:46 AM   #10
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

A great article to quickly understand the LOC scale is found here:
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/200...consciousness/

Yea, that is what many misunderstand about what is going on in the world today. They think that this chaos and mess is a bad thing. They cannot see that it is simply darkness being processed out of the system as the Light penetrates ever deeper. To reach high on the spiritual ladder one must be willing to face and process out all that is keeping you from being on that level.

A lot of the doom/gloomers have "indulged" so deeply into these "prophecies" that they are unable to snap out of it. They have invested so much of themselves in it that a part of them actually wants/needs to see it happen. dark entities can and will take advantage of this of course. The "armageddon" that is happening inside as the old/dark patterens collapse are externalized by many and thus projected onto the world. This is amplified by the fact that they do not understand that the collapse of the old/dark/false/corrupted is proportional with the arising of the New/Light/Real. Your individual LOC and the LOC of mankind is all that really matters as the "physical 3D reality" is simply a mirror reflecting this LOC:

Level of mass consciousness in certain years showing ascension:

1945: (160)

1980: (190)

1990: (205)

2000: (207)

2003: (206)

2008 (primo): (211)

2008 (27.09): (256)

This is my personal calibration of the process. See here for more info: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/member.php?u=793
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:01 PM   #11
Christopia

i believe that bill deagle was subject to a spiritual attack. It is interesting when he says he was told to go to his study and call project camelot to get the information out asap... knowing fine well that it would be posted onto the camelot and avalon websites straight away...

it is my belief that TPTB view the growing conciousness that is being created via the avalon forum (and others) as a MAJOR threat to their plans and thus are attempting to create as much panic/fear amongst our ranks in order to divert our positive energy away from the light!...

in other words guys... we shall prevail... they are becomming desperate now!!

release the fear... for it is all that keeps us prisoners!

light and love
Old 10-05-2008, 02:53 PM   #12
OceanWinds

exactly...
Old 10-05-2008, 03:39 PM   #13
OceanWinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
A great article to quickly understand the LOC scale is found here:
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/200...consciousness/

Yea, that is what many misunderstand about what is going on in the world today. They think that this chaos and mess is a bad thing. They cannot see that it is simply darkness being processed out of the system as the Light penetrates ever deeper. To reach high on the spiritual ladder one must be willing to face and process out all that is keeping you from being on that level.
I am glad your putting stress on this Sanat because it is important. Dr. David Hawkins stresses this point often in his books and videos.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:11 PM   #14
YLG
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread! You know I have never be able to listen to Bill Deagle for long. I found out about him a while back on some other site. Just reading this on the header graphic of his website ClayandIron Coming kingdom of the Most High God gives you the perspective from which he comes. he is very "religious" in his views and obviously his consciousness has to be effected by fear of the Devil and such things. I personally know about this.

I can remember years ago when I was in a Pentecostal type church, I was very powerful, lots of "Holy Spirit" and I will tell you that one day I was preaching to a lady about getting right with God and she started shaking and rattling her teeth, I remember that day because I started questioning what the heck was I doing?

We all have programming of all our lives that cause us to be attracted to fear because that is what has been psychically put out to us, even if we did not have a religious upbringing. And if we have further endoctrinated through religion or the Bible etc then we will be effected!

I bless Bill Deagle and all those who only seem to put forth the fear and hope that they will get some balance.

I am very glad to hear the LOC info, very much in line with David Wilcock's call. Something everyone might want to listen to, especially if you got freaked by Bill Deagle's call. Frankly, I don't see the value in knowing all the gorey details of something that could happen. For example, with 9/11 the warning could be hey don't go to work that day, because your life is in danger. If you tell someone all the gorey details then there is a good chance they will be paralyzed by fear and images.

On another note, Benjamin Fulford has said on 9/24/08 interview with Rense to be found on you tube, that folks in controll have been defeated and this goes along with David's findings as well. Then Lyndon LaRouche, an economist and statesman talks of a plan that he says China, Russia, and India could join to create a new real economic plan, but the USA has to be part of it. So I like the way David does things, as he does his research and joins with his intuitive dreams etc.

Last edited by YLG; 10-05-2008 at 05:15 PM.
YLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:15 PM   #15
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

awesome thread. I really think that the REAL event on oct 7th will be something outta this world, and this whole economic disaster collapse business was completely planned and designed to take place at that very date to DISTRACT us all from what will REALLY happen!

the economic crisis is not the real issue, its an attempt to distract us!

also.....Dr Deagle is fully aware of how religion is used to control the masses and keep them in "mental prison"....yes he does say he is Christian but he is fully aware of whats really going down! I think tone3jaguar is right, he was a subject of spritual attack...

Last edited by rustanddust; 10-05-2008 at 05:17 PM.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote