Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 11-11-2008, 08:40 AM   #1
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Default arrggh!!! Please help me find some info / book

Hi all. So as a Research Librarian, you would think I would be able to find things fairly easily. Not so this time. I am looking for a book by Eustace Mullins called Who Owns The TV Networks? Many websites refer to it & say that Eustace provides references that the Rothschilds own reuters news service.

Can anyone point to a copy of this book if possible? All I ever find are links mentioning it but not the book itself. Its not on Amazon as far as I can see.

All I found was this :

http://yamaguchy.netfirms.com/789740...ins/baron.html

Many thanks....
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:04 AM   #2
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: arrggh!!! Please help me find some info / book

Hi EYES WIDE OPEN,

All that appears is not what it seems and much of the time, all we need is found right under our nose!

You need look no longer as the book Who Owns The TV Networks? by Eustace Mullins does not exist.

What you already have is what it is. It's an article. To find out about every book and article by this man got to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eustace_Mullins

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
Hi all. So as a Research Librarian, you would think I would be able to find things fairly easily. Not so this time. I am looking for a book by Eustace Mullins called Who Owns The TV Networks? Many websites refer to it & say that Eustace provides references that the Rothschilds own reuters news service.

Can anyone point to a copy of this book if possible? All I ever find are links mentioning it but not the book itself. Its not on Amazon as far as I can see.

All I found was this :

http://yamaguchy.netfirms.com/789740...ins/baron.html

Many thanks....
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:18 AM   #3
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Steve is correct. It is not a book, but rather a pamphlet. It is also reproduced in the following pdf entitled Secret Societies and Their Power in the 20th Century, an anthology by Jan van Helsing. Look at page 142.

http://jokebook.com/Chomsky-mp3-stor...156pg-book.pdf

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 11-11-2008 at 09:55 AM.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:15 PM   #4
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

NO SUCH BOOK EXISTS? that would explain why I could not find it. Thanks for you help guys. I read that PDF, I cant find anywhere in it that actually states "the rothschild own reuters." Where did Eustace Mullins get this info? I need a reference. Did I miss it?

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 11-11-2008 at 01:18 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:06 PM   #5
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi EYES WIDE OPEN,

The reference to the Rothschild owning Reuters is at this link:

http://www.rense.com/general70/roth.htm

taken from is book, 'Secrets Of The Federal Reserve'.

"Thus the Rothschilds bought control of Reuters International News Agency, based in London, Havas of France, and Wolf in Germany, which controlled the dissemination of all news in Europe."

The reference is near to the foot of the page.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
NO SUCH BOOK EXISTS? that would explain why I could not find it. Thanks for you help guys. I read that PDF, I cant find anywhere in it that actually states "the rothschild own reuters." Where did Eustace Mullins get this info? I need a reference. Did I miss it?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:15 PM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

ok yeah the post was two long

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-11-2008 at 03:59 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #7
Steve_G

We have a winner for "The Longest Post In The History Of Avalon And Possibly The World Award!"

This topic is also covered in a video called The Ring Of Power. You can find it at http://www.trueworldhistory.info/

There are some excellent vids available from that site.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:18 PM   #8
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks guys.

here is the quote in contect:

"With the control of the money came the control of the news media. Kent Cooper, head of the Associated Press, writes in his autobiography, Barriers Down,
"International bankers under the House of Rothschild acquired an interest in the three leading European agencies."51

Thus the Rothschilds bought control of Reuters International News Agency, based in London, Havas of France, and Wolf in Germany, which controlled the dissemination of all news in Europe
."

It only says they aquired an interest, then they bought reuters. That seems like an assumption to me. What I am really after is some kind of fact or document from the time that they did indeed purchase Reuters. I guess I will have to read the book mentioned in that article by Kent Cooper called Barriers Down to see where he got his info. Reuters was floated on the stock market was it not? If they did indeed control it, I wonder if they still do?
Old 11-11-2008, 04:19 PM   #9
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

Or try this family, The Hearst Corporation.

The Rothschild family are infact, the new kids on the block.
Look up the Coat of arms of the Rothschild family. You will see the ancient left facing lion of the house of Dyfed in Wales. Dyfed is also the house of Omri (Israel)/Kymry (the Welsh). The very same lineage that goes back to the Zep Tepi (Ra & co).

Could the Rothschild family be a front to hide ancient bloodlines which the Mabinogion (Welsh triads) have mentioned?
Now not many know about these ancient books now!

Look closley at peoples surnames. You will see that they are Anglicised Cymry (Welsh).
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:12 PM   #10
no caste

Hi Eyes Wide Open,

I've had good luck with this distributor(s). I checked "eustice mullens" and got a few results.

http://www.alibris.com/
Old 11-11-2008, 09:03 PM   #11
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for all the help guys. I will order Kent Coopers book called Barriers Down (mentioned above).

I need the orignal source of this info. The internet is like chinese whispers. First its a book, then its a pamphlet, the I discover it dosnt actually say it anywhere in the pamphlet. I need the actual newpaper headline or document or original interview or whatever it may be that says the rothschilds own reuters. Looks like this could be a challenge!