Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-02-2008, 03:04 AM   #1
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Yes another post on Obama but its needed

Last night I heard a book mentioned That Bill Ayers wrote and I went and did a search on this book

I now know that there is one hell of a reason that Obama hides so many of his friends, including the "Code Pink"

I have been reading this all day and I know many of you are tired of these post but I am going to leave it up to you whether you read the information or not

http://www.zombietime.com/prairie_fire/
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:07 AM   #2
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Yes another post on Obama but its needed

You saw this on Hannity so in the spirit of Fox - fair and balanced - what unsettling facts have you discovered about McCain in your research?
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:15 AM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I am not for McCain and to say that is very disturbing

Unless you check this site out, please do not judge me

I am not looking up info on McCain because:

1) I would never vote for him

2) Being undecided I want more information on Obama and apparently we didn't get it from the media or news

3) Lets me see a little more of what Obama means when he says (change)............

Sean Hannity is a man that is doing his job. Why are you so down on him? He is very Christian and so very much asleep. I can't say that for too many of them on the news.

So, unless you can prove that Sean Hannity is NOT doing his job, don't go there with me. I happen to think Sean is a fine man.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:31 AM   #4
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

I never said you were for McCain mn or anything about Hannity one way or another.

You've stated many times that you would never vote for Obama and indeed you don't believe that he is eligible to run.

Therefore the argument that you post negative links about the man because you're undecided is faulty.

I'm not a supporter of either but rather will see what the victor does once elected. I hope for all our sakes that whomever succeeds adopts a more level headed approach than the incumbent.

You're allowed your opinion as much as anyone mn and I have the right to debate it. Best wishes.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:12 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Last night I heard a book mentioned That Bill Ayers wrote and I went and did a search on this book

I now know that there is one hell of a reason that Obama hides so many of his friends, including the "Code Pink"

I have been reading this all day and I know many of you are tired of these post but I am going to leave it up to you whether you read the information or not

http://www.zombietime.com/prairie_fire/
No, it is NOT needed. You have already started enough threads on Obama and enough posts on him.

My question is, don't you have anything else to talk about other than trashing Obama? Who pulls your strings?

I could waste my time posting negative link/thread/posts about John McCain but I'd rather take the higher road and not do so.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:08 AM   #6
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:40 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:48 PM   #7
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Yes another un-needed Obama post

Quote:
Sean Hannity is a man that is doing his job. Why are you so down on him? He is very Christian and so very much asleep. I can't say that for too many of them on the news.

So, unless you can prove that Sean Hannity is NOT doing his job, don't go there with me. I happen to think Sean is a fine man.
Thank God for Sean Hannity. He's probably done more to get Obama elected than anyone, although Rush is probably a close second!

It appears to me that these guys simply don't understand psychology very well. Every time you listen, all you hear is Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama, Obama this, Obama that, etc. ad infinitum.

Sure, they're putting him down, but any student of psychology will tell you that other factors being equal, a person will ALWAYS vote for the canditate whose name they've heard the most.

It's kinda like if I'd say don't think about blue, blue is bad, blue is wrong, blue is evil, etc., no matter how bad I try to make blue sound, every time you hear it, you're still gonna think... [drum roll please] BLUE!

Now you also have the McCain camp talking about Obama's plans after he gets elected, and you've got the Obama camp talking about Obama's plans after he gets elected... think about it.

BTW, if it sounds like I'm an Obama supporter, [Damn there's that name AGAIN] I am actually not - I'm not voting for either one. I just calls it as I sees it.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:22 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

obviously you all are so well informed that what I posted means very little

This article validates what Sean is saying David Icke and Alex Jones and many other agree

I jump back and forth wanting Obama's ideas but not at his cost. I am a Christian and that will soon be taboo. We will be outcast as they are in China and Kenya

Too bad so many are blind
Old 11-02-2008, 05:33 PM   #9
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

just out of curiosity.....were you ever a bush supporter, mntruthseeker?
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:43 PM   #10
GoingToFast
Banned

mntruthseeker, you realy are on a mission anybody can see that.

mntruthseeker, all you see in Obama is a man with the wrong skin-color who also has a name that almost sounds like Osama Binladin, THAT IS ALL YOU SEE.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:48 PM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Hell no

I would NEVER support bush or anyone affiliated with him.

I want America to be really free and when I read stuff as I did on Obama, Im terrified that we will be another Germany. I am not naive enought to think that Obama is going to do what he says. I think we have been fooled and misled once again but by MSNBC & CNN. This is such a tragety

I dont believe any news media or paper any longer. I hardly watch tv. I never read the paper. The only true news in online.

The book Prairie Fire.............says enough to frighten me away from any though of voting for Obama

I will vote for a third party, and if none on the ballot, I will write in Ron Paul

So, to put it more bluntly, I cried when bush won (cheated) both times. I voted for Kerry in 2004. I was asleep that year but not totally stupid

For Bill Ayers to say he hates imperialism, why create it then. Thats my question.
Old 11-02-2008, 05:52 PM   #12
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

as i see it, from an objective standpoint, either mccain or obama will keep the status quo. the only possible way that the americans will ever see any change is to remove themselves from the concept of two candidates. neither ruliong party will ever make waves. the only way to see change is to break the paradigm and vote for nader or paul. but, since you folks have given up paper ballots, the only one who will win will be then candidate that has the support of the real powerrs that be, the rothschilds and rockefellers of the world. other than that, it's all 'smoke and mirrors'.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:57 PM   #13
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:

I will vote for a third party, and if none on the ballot, I will write in Ron Paul

When you are voting third party you are in reality helping to put the Republicans in the white house because almost all third-party voters are ex-democrats.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:04 PM   #14
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

....and if its a Race issue, if it's any consolation to you Bill Clinton was the first Black President

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=zARV48q8Ca0
sebring1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:45 PM   #15
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Too bad so many are blind
It seems like you are blind too. You should not judge others.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:55 PM   #16
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

My tv must be on the blink, cus Obama looks half-cast to me and not black. A huge difference.

Obama & McCain both do as they are told.
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:10 AM   #17
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

OMG people................its not a race issue

I have so many blacks in my family and they are all good people..............Its deffiantely not a race issue

When this race started I wanted Hillary.......therefore all my friends that wanted Obama and I argued. I finally had my fill and researched non stop on Obama and Hillary. I decided that neither were who they appeared to be.

I know that all that they were both Illuminati. I woke up this year and spent hours after hours on all the topic and I doubt if I even covered the edge of whats out there.

I like Larry Sinclair, I feel he is telling the truth about his affair with Obama. That didn't sway me away from Obama as more than anything I wanted Change

I soon found out that almost all of the presidents were drug uses, perverted pigs and pediofiles....evil scum of the earth...........women and men (who cares about color of the skin) I have never heard so many "racial" remarks flung around as I have this year. I'm so tired of that

No race , sex, gay or straight, pro or anti abortion makes no difference to me. I like to think of myself as a liberal.

all third party for me this year........no matter what they look like, I'm not picky.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:38 AM   #18
dreamangel
Avalon Senior Member

OBAMA has one set of grand parents in his family tree that are black and one set White. ALL OF THE REST are Arab. Where have you people been. Either do your own research on BOTH candidates and figure it out for your self or if your too lazy to do that and just get your news from main stream media, then just follow the crowd off the cliff.
dreamangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:09 AM   #19
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Some people believe anything they read. Could it be that deep down you want this to be true?

I have no party affiliation and have been on the sidelines. I see alot of bogus information from both parties but the conservatives take the cake. They did in the last two elections as well. Look inside yourself for answers. You cannot trust the media (or internet)
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:18 AM   #20
dreamangel
Avalon Senior Member

Do your own research then.
dreamangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:26 AM   #21
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I started research Obama in Jan. He filled my heart with hope and dreams like no other candidate has ever done since J F Kennedy. I wanted this more than anything

Then I ran across a video that Larry Sinclair put up. I went to Larry's site after a bit and listened to the chatter. I was shocked that this happened. I know in my hearts that Larry Sinclair is not a liar. He is very much a man. Yes he had a gay affair with Obama but what got me was they smoked crack cocaine. That did it for me. I watched Larry's site all year. No one is going to tell me he is a liar. Obama has told one lie after another. If he isn't lying he doesn't speak up Tell me what he has answered to? Nothing No betting. Thats why I researched him. I wanted him to be who I thought he was telling us he was

I dream that we will get a president like Ron Paul up there. I would love to see Dennis Kuchinich but neither are on the ballot anymore. I will write in Ron Paul

So don't tell me I didn't research. If you want a list of the sites I visited, I will give them to you. I also don't like the way Obama ridicules women. so demeaning.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:27 PM   #22
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Truthseeker,

Stop already with the bash Obama posts. You do not do your research. You are regurgitating Fox News and Limbaugh. I really don't want to respond to your posts but this is nuts. Why don't you give us some positive feedback on who you are supporting. Yes- I am voting tomorrow for Obama. Republicans have had control, for the most part, the last 12 years. Game or not, I want change. PTB or not, what do we have to lose? We have already lost so much under this current admin. A third party will not get in obviously. I DO NOT want any more time with republicans at the helm. Here's an interesting article about major issues with 2004 election. Testimony taking place today.

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=6600
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:29 PM   #23
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Next time I am forced to move an Obama thread to Off Topic I will give an infraction.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote