Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-31-2008, 03:33 AM   #1
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Default Chinese news exposes the Rand Corporations plans to start World War III

Hi everyone I hate being the one posting this breaking news but I just heard it on the Alex Jones Talk show that RAND Lobbies Pentagon to start World War III. I did a search on Google and sure enough here it is.

These people are sick!!

Chinese news outlets are frantically discussing a recent meeting between the Rand Corporation and the Pentagon.
The Rockefeller - Ford/Carnegie Foundation controlled Rand Corp. suggests that a war with a major world power will revitalize the economy helping the current banking elite to maintain their control over America.
The Rand Directors who are also involve in the infamous Carlyle Group run by former politicians have asked that the $5 trillion dollar bailout recently robbed from American tax payers should be used to finance a new war. The precise county to be attacked is not known but Russia, China, Iran and possibly even Japan since they hold the most U.S. debt. Rand analyst made it clear to Pentagon and civilian government officials in attendance that it was important that the attack be made on a nation large influential foreign power. For this reason North Korea was quickly ruled out.
This is likely the “generated crisis” Joe Biden discussed two weeks ago at an Obama fund raiser in Seattle. Madeline Albright and Colin Powell quickly confirmed Biden’s warnings, advising TV audiences of an international crisis that will be announced to the public soon after Obama’s inauguration.
The story was broken to the English language audience by Yihan Dai a Chinese language news translator living in Britain and written by Paul Joseph Watson at Prison Planet. Yihan Dai reports that the news of the Rand/Pentagon meeting and who the foreign power to be attacked will be is being heatedly debated in Chinese language news outlets.

http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2008/...art-world-war/

RAND Lobbies Pentagon: Start War To Save U.S. Economy

According to news out of The Chinese mainstream press and French Press, the RAND corporation has proposed to the Pentagon for a war to be started with a Major foreign power in an effort to stimulate the American Economy.

Reportedly China is confused as to which country it will be but suspects it is Russia or Itself and even Japan is suspected as a target because japan owns the most U.S. Debt world wide. The reports citing French Media sources are saying that the 700 billion dollar bail out be diverted to financing an new war which would invigorate the falling stock market

Rand Corporation is a very powerful NGO and Think Tank with links to Military Contractor as well as Rockefeller Carnegie and Ford and their foundations.

The Current directors of the Rand are Frank Charles Carlucci III, former Defense Secretary and Deputy Director of the CIA, Ronald L. Olson, Council on Foreign Relations luminary and former Secretary of Labor, and Carl Bildt former Swedish Prime Minister.

RAND is stressing that the war me with a major power not a smaller one like Iraq or Venezuela. Chinese media outlet Sohu.com speculates the countries would be China or Russia.

So are we ready for this coming war or can we stop it before it begins

http://boards.msn.com/MSNBCboards/th...hreadid=831905

Ace of Hearts
-- ---------------
I Seek Truth, Peace & Purpose
Ace of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:56 AM   #2
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: Chinese news exposes the Rand Corporations plans to start World War III

Wow. And I thought it was bad that Goldman Sachs received $12,000,000,000.00 (12 billion) of the Bail Out Money and is spending it on BONUSES to the very people that caused this mess.

Quote:
http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/
As the election approaches, I want to provide you with a vivid and timely example of why the United States federal government no longer represents the American people.
Prior to the $700 Billion "Wall Street Bailout" bill, calls, letters, faxes and e-mails to members of Congress were running three-hundred to one (300:1) AGAINST the bailout. Yet despite citizen objections, Congress went ahead and voted to approve the bailout anyway.
Today, we find out that one of the firms who received $12 Billion of those bailout funds, Goldman Sachs, is preparing to pay $14 Billion in bonuses to its people!!!!!
Congress gave them $12 Billion of our taxpayer money and Goldman Sachs is preparing to spend $14 Billion on bonuses to the very people responsible for the company needing the bailout!

REFERENCE:

[7 Billion pounds is about $12 BILLION Dollars....]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...-bail-out.html
Now I don't know which is worse: RAND or HALLIBURTON.
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:08 AM   #3
Bleep!

Smile Re: Chinese news exposes the Rand Corporations plans to start World War III

A war with China? No Way!

Maybe a plan but that was all.

Hopefully.

Old 10-31-2008, 04:25 AM   #4
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Chinese news exposes the Rand Corporations plans to start World War III

Hi Bleep they don't mention any particular country but do say they want to start War with a big country.

RAND is stressing that the war with a major power not a smaller one like Iraq or Venezuela. Chinese media outlet Sohu.com speculates the countries would be China or Russia.

Ace of Hearts
-----------------
Old 10-31-2008, 04:56 AM   #5
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

you would only go up against China or Russia if you intend to lose, US forces are tired and spread to thin, in order to get to Russia they will have to try and get through Turkey and Georgia which is possible, but then you have to worry about Iran and Syria squeezing Iraq, I think as unpopular as it sounds to the west, but Iraq would help Iran to drive out the US if push came to shove.
You will also have a problem with Pakistan and Afghanistan also backing Iran if that was the case.
The US administration look like they are trying to destroy themselves by design, they are upsetting some very powerful countries with this financial crisis.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:38 AM   #6
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

I think the power that be is noticing “The Great Awakening Of The Mass” and is desperately trying to capture & sway the all mighty power of our collective thoughts and focused energies.

Remember the power of thought and intent.

I'm a human becoming help me become!

Ace of Hearts
------------------
Old 10-31-2008, 06:19 AM   #7
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Chinese news exposes the Rand Corporations plans to start World War III

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
you would only go up against China or Russia if you intend to lose, US forces are tired and spread to thin, in order to get to Russia they will have to try and get through Turkey and Georgia which is possible, but then you have to worry about Iran and Syria squeezing Iraq, I think as unpopular as it sounds to the west, but Iraq would help Iran to drive out the US if push came to shove.
You will also have a problem with Pakistan and Afghanistan also backing Iran if that was the case.
The US administration look like they are trying to destroy themselves by design, they are upsetting some very powerful countries with this financial crisis.

For the most part I agree with you Munkey the Rockefeller faction is running wild "with their tails between their legs". I just wish the Rothschild Illuminati faction was also running wild "with their tails between their legs!"
I don't believe that Planet Earth is ready to sanction World War 3 at this time or ever.
__________________________________________________ ___
Keep your Friends close to you...keep your Enemies even closer!
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:47 AM   #8
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

There will be no war. Such a scenario includes nuclear weapons of course and this will be not accepted by some "higher intelligences".
Helvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:03 AM   #9
aiwass322
Project Avalon Member

With all due respect.

One of the good things that Dr Burisch said according to "ET" intervention:
"We have to save ourselves"

Meaning, we are bound to our destiny and have to play it out whatever scenario that presents itself. I would be the first to applaude an intervention, but previous civilizations were bound to go through this. We are bound to prove that we are evolving. If we can´t break our species chain of selfdestructive karma we do not deserve to be off world. If we do this to our own kind, what would we do to other off world/time species?

Yes we must awake fully, we have to transcend. But we also have to face and endure any possible evil that is to come. This is not fear mongering, this is being realistic. We have to pass through the Kali Yuga without fear. Be prepared and survive. Evil like chaotic ripples on the sea will balance itself out eventually. Make sure that you can ride out the waves and make sure that you keep transcending. We must become our childrens future, no matter what!

Love is the Law, Love under Will!
aiwass322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:57 AM   #10
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvetic View Post
There will be no war. Such a scenario includes nuclear weapons of course and this will be not accepted by some "higher intelligences".
here is a quick list of those responsible for killing over one million people each

Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50) 49-78,000,000
Jozef Stalin (USSR, 1932-39) 23,000,000 (the purges plus Ukraine's famine)
Adolf Hitler (Germany, 1939-1945) 12,000,000 (concentration camps and civilians WWII)
Hideki Tojo (Japan, 1941-44) 5,000,000 (civilians in WWII)
Ismail Enver (Turkey, 1915-20) 1,200,000 Armenians (1915) + 350,000 Greek Pontians and 480,000 Anatolian Greeks (1916-22) + 500,000 Assyrians (1915-20)
Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79) 1,700,000
Kim Il Sung (North Korea, 1948-94) 1.6 million (purges and concentration camps)
Menghistu (Ethiopia, 1975-78) 1,500,000
Yakubu Gowon (Biafra, 1967-1970) 1,000,000

I am sure that these 126,330,000 people would like to know where these higher intelligences where as they where being killed.
none of these killings involved nukes, they used rather primitive weapons by todays standards.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:54 AM   #11
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiwass322 View Post
With all due respect.

One of the good things that Dr Burisch said according to "ET" intervention:
"We have to save ourselves"

Meaning, we are bound to our destiny and have to play it out whatever scenario that presents itself. I would be the first to applaude an intervention, but previous civilizations were bound to go through this. We are bound to prove that we are evolving. If we can´t break our species chain of selfdestructive karma we do not deserve to be off world. If we do this to our own kind, what would we do to other off world/time species?

Yes we must awake fully, we have to transcend. But we also have to face and endure any possible evil that is to come. This is not fear mongering, this is being realistic. We have to pass through the Kali Yuga without fear. Be prepared and survive. Evil like chaotic ripples on the sea will balance itself out eventually. Make sure that you can ride out the waves and make sure that you keep transcending. We must become our childrens future, no matter what!

Love is the Law, Love under Will!
With all due respect, Dan Buriich isn't the last word on everything. So far he hasn't been right about his doomsday prophecies and hopefully he won't be. Don't get me wrong. He has interesting things to say, but there have been more than one report of UFO's dissarming nukes. What is a little scary is that one was on Larry King! But none the less we don't know what will happen. I absolutely agree that we should take responsibily for our thoughts that manigest into our collective lives, but other beings may still have an agenda that they are unwilling to let us screw up with our nukes. Peace...Tao
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:55 AM   #12
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50) 49-78,000,000
49 or 78, that's quite a big difference.

Any sources on this conclusion?
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:03 AM   #13
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

Think about this. WHERE EXACTLY do we get our "alternative news" from anyway. If you think about it, MOST of it stems from mainstream media, and thats exactly what we do not want to absorb.
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:18 AM   #14
aiwass322
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
With all due respect, Dan Buriich isn't the last word on everything. So far he hasn't been right about his doomsday prophecies and hopefully he won't be. Don't get me wrong. He has interesting things to say, but there have been more than one report of UFO's dissarming nukes. What is a little scary is that one was on Larry King! But none the less we don't know what will happen. I absolutely agree that we should take responsibily for our thoughts that manigest into our collective lives, but other beings may still have an agenda that they are unwilling to let us screw up with our nukes. Peace...Tao
Not saying Burisch is a last word on anything. Im not saying he is even worth your attention. Because I cannot verify his sources at all.

BUT! He said something that connects to my way of thinking (which is illustrated above). That means that anything you cant verify may not be true. I am not quoting Burisch as a prophet. I quote him because this is one of the only points that I see that we think alike.

And about the intervention thing. As I said: IT WOULD BE GREAT! But are you going to live after an assumption or are you going to do what human beings alwas have done (prepare for the worst)?

Interesting what you said about Burisch on Larry King?!!!! Can you post a link?? This the kind of input I need since I live deeeeeeeeeeeeeep out in the swedish pine forests. My broadband connection (running on 50 year old phone wires) is the only way I get real news ....

Would really appriciate it!

Love is the Law!

Last edited by aiwass322; 10-31-2008 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Forgot to reply on important points ...
Old 10-31-2008, 11:53 AM   #15
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

Well if it's is our "destiny" like it has been suggested. What's the point of worrying? cus we have no control over ourselves or anything around us.
This would also rule out that we are individuals from a higher plain of existence, who have come here to experience events for ourselves, cus everything has already been written.
You are nothing more than characters in a play if you believe in "destiny".
A game of charades.
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:14 PM   #16
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Chinese news exposes the Rand Corporations plans to start World War III

The point being that WE have ultimate control of everything if we were to overide the agenda with prayer in unison we could form any agenda WE Would like. The issue being sleeping sheeple that will just sit back and watch whatever is thrown at them as if it were on TV and think they have No Control whatsoever as you say.

The big secret as was shared in Testimony here was just how powerful we actually are. Which no power wants us to realize, as that would negate the NEED for a govmnt at all.

We allow all this in our ignorance of believeing we are powerless. Which is exactly the programming that the govmnts provide. Shear Folly. Folks we are seriously screwed if we do not come together., and reclaim our divinty/power. We are all the Creators, but would rather be sheeple as this is way less stressful to most of the lazy, frightened, collective...
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:16 PM   #17
aiwass322
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treckie View Post
Well if it's is our "destiny" like it has been suggested. What's the point of worrying? cus we have no control over ourselves or anything around us.
This would also rule out that we are individuals from a higher plain of existence, who have come here to experience events for ourselves, cus everything has already been written.
You are nothing more than characters in a play if you believe in "destiny".
A game of charades.
Excelent point.

My law is Karma. My karma is the incarnation of my past experiences as a individual from a higher plane. We ARE higher beings. But we are incarnated into these 4 dimension by flesh and blood. Why? I cannot say. But our destiny and how we play out our Karma is all affected by HOW we choose to treat other beings and the other choices we make. Karma does not suggest that everything is set to play out according to a "scheme of higher powers". Karma is the laws of cause and effect. It is the balancing of energies set into play by our Ego and our Spirit. You can call it charades, but not in the sense that good deeds does not make any sense.

But the first thing one has to get rid of is the fear of Death. It is totally ok to not want to die. But do not see this as an end of means. See it as what positive effect one can have before returning to ones origin.

Last edited by aiwass322; 10-31-2008 at 12:19 PM. Reason: I spell like s-h-i-t
Old 10-31-2008, 12:21 PM   #18
aiwass322
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by efields View Post
The point being that WE have ultimate control of everything if we were to overide the agenda with prayer in unison we could form any agenda WE Would like. The issue being sleeping sheeple that will just sit back and watch whatever is thrown at them as if it were on TV and think they have No Control whatsoever as you say.

The big secret as was shared in Testimony here was just how powerful we actually are. Which no power wants us to realize, as that would negate the NEED for a govmnt at all.

We allow all this in our ignorance of believeing we are powerless. Which is exactly the programming that the govmnts provide. Shear Folly. Folks we are seriously screwed if we do not come together., and reclaim our divinty/power. We are all the Creators, but would rather be sheeple as this is way less stressful to most of the lazy, frightened, collective...
Word!
Old 10-31-2008, 12:25 PM   #19
arcora
Banned

I would propose we have our own contingency plan 'just in case'.

Such a war would likely go nuclear very quickly. The PTB will run into their underground bunkers and 'tough it out' with cans of caviar and bottles of champagne for as long as necessary.

It should be the #1 priority of any and all survivors (there will be a few) to immediately find the entrances to the underground shelters and seal them off permanently - allowing none of the elite to ever escape.

Only then can there be a hope of a better society.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:23 PM   #20
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinderland View Post
49 or 78, that's quite a big difference.

Any sources on this conclusion?
http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/dictat.html
Old 10-31-2008, 02:14 PM   #21
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Munkey, let's not forget the people who are dying every day in Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, or and atomic bombs, Nagasaki, and Hiroshima.
NSA torture chambes for training children under 5 years old to be psychic assasins. Child Sex slaves, using children for scientific testing and child sacrifice, baby sacrifice. Torture oat Guantanamo, Beheadings, Torture at dentention camps.
Don't you think Aliens would've at least helped 5 year CHILDREN from being torture with electric proves all over their body parts???????

Free Will, remember!!!!

If thse sick psychopathic Illuminati NWO start any war, it will turn into a Nuclear Holocaust. It will hit here so I do hope the more they keep being exposed, hopefully, this won't happen.

More to be revealed I guess...
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:17 PM   #22
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Aiwas322,
I agree about Karma altought I cannot confirm it to be true. It's just a belief; however, this other race, the Reptilian race, if you believe them to be true, then they are acting against the Human Race's free will.
Do they have Karma or are they just enslaving is again against our own free will.
And have they built Karma on some other life with us??
We really don't know, do we? We can only assume it is this way but we really don't know for sure...
Old 10-31-2008, 02:31 PM   #23
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
OK, these are the sources that the website used for their "historic research"

Sources: History

Friesian timelines
Library of Congress' Country Studies
Metropolitan Museum timelines
Winslow timelines
Frank Smitha's World History
Encyclopedia of World History
History of Ethics
DeLong's Economic History of the 20th Century

Let's not talk about the quality of these sources, for now, nor about the dead links in the list. I checked these sources for contemporary history of China, such as the "Encyclopedia of World History" , but couldn't find the bloated figure of 49 - 78 million.

Seems that the author's research is mainly based on information from the internet, which is not the first choice for a serious research.

Thanks.
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:36 PM   #24
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
Aiwas322,
I agree about Karma altought I cannot confirm it to be true. It's just a belief; however, this other race, the Reptilian race, if you believe them to be true, then they are acting against the Human Race's free will.
or are they enslaving us to force us to rise up to what we are meant to be and break free?

I have never found a Reptilian with a Spirit, if there was one, I could get answers...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:39 PM   #25
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Good point Rocky.

Thanks.