Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-21-2008, 02:02 PM   #1
dragondweller
Avalon Senior Member

Default David Icke and Reptilian ShapeShifters

Since I've gotten involved researching on this site, I've come across some people talking about the human race/other earth species being created by other ET beings. This sounds plausible to me.

What does anyone know or think of David Icke's theory that reptilian shapeshifters run this world?

Any truth to this statement?

I have to say that I had a past-life regression about 3 or 4 years ago. I think I was in the England area on a ship and I was in a big room filled with these winged demon-like gargoyle type creatures that you'll see on all sorts of buildings in England. I was one of these creatures. I have no idea if I was a shapeshifter or not, but I was fairly sure that I was one of these creatures. I have no idea what this meant.

Does anyone else have a clue?

Also, when I was reiki attuned about 7 or 8 years ago, I saw a huge white dragon. Any idea what this means?

Thanks for anyone's insight on this.
dragondweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:29 PM   #2
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Icke and Reptilian ShapeShifters

David's book, "children of the matrix" was one of the first "fringe" books I had read, and I admit I thought he was nuts for a while

it wasn't until Alex Collier's interview in which he also discussed the reptilians that I actually gave that theory a chance, and investigated further

since then I have noticed that he has refined his theory a little to be more of a trans-dimensional ceremonial invited possession instead of a bunch of reptilian aliens running around wearing human disguises that occasionally "fail" especially the eyes

I have come to accept this as a possibility since then, I dont really "know" of course but if there are alien influences running things behind the scenes at the top of the pyramid of the elite, then this is a viable explanation

The Terra papers, Sitchen's annanuki, and Icke's interview with Credo Mutwa further solidified this theory for me

my only issue I have ever had with this theory is this:

if these reptilian aliens are far more technologically advanced than us...why haven't they had super advanced technologies dedicated to controlling us working for them from day one instead of just keeping pace with our own rate of technological advancement

there may be a logical reason for this, but I haven't heard it from the Icke books I have read

I'm sorry dragondweller I don't have the answers to your questions concerning your explorations to your past lives or the white dragon

but I do think that there are good reptilians as well as bad ones, just like any other species

I also recognize the possibility that none of this is true, to keep my mind open to other possibilities

peace

Last edited by Heretic; 10-21-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:33 PM   #3
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Great white dragon, the archaic beast wearing a coat of light.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:40 PM   #4
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: David Icke and Reptilian ShapeShifters

My goodness. FINALLY, someone else on Avalon is speaking the same language...I'm currently reading "The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy". My first read by DI. I also read a fabulous report of a 4-hour interview Credo Mutwa gave to another gentleman years ago. Fantastic information!

Please keep in touch. I have other leads, if you like.
fawziya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:54 PM   #5
karmacop

There is a lot of different information out there about this reptile race... How alien they are is what seems to be the real question... It seems as though there is a debate as to whether or not they have been here on this planet as long as we have or maybe even before us ??????????????????????? There are a lot of theories to explore..... The interviews with Credo Mutwa are interesting... Nothing like tripping out on alien flesh and eating dead man hands to unravel a secret. We will definately find out the truth and I think it will be sooner instead of later...
If the **** hits the fan they will come out of their holes and say hello...

Just don't get your opinion from the movie SIGNS....Mel Gibson doesn't like them very much... Maybe they're nice... Think positive...

Last edited by karmacop; 10-21-2008 at 04:59 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:11 PM   #6
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Sometime in the 80s I happened to casually look over at a guy and see him change reptile-to-human right in front of me. I was, needless to say, amazed. It's true that I was probably smoking some good weed at the time. It's also true that this was before I'd ever heard of reptilians or shape-shifters. And it's also true that I never hallucinated in my life while smoking mota, unless it was this once.

I first heard of David Icke probably ten years ago. I never read one of his books until this year...I just finished Children Of The Matrix. I confess I don't know what to make of it. His theories are plausible, in a weird way - at least in their main points. Like Carlos Castaneda, it would be easy to dismiss him as delusional. But I remind myself of what I saw in Texas in the 80s, and ask myself to what degree we are all delusional.

Last year a psychic told me I was Anunnaki. That's reptilian, isn't it? A strange thought. But I've had that "stranger in a strange land" feeling ever since birth, I believe - my conscious memories don't go quite that far back.

My karma ran over my dogma many years ago.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:17 PM   #7
PTTurboe

Almost all - well - all - creation myths / religions involve reptiles, dragons, etc.

Think the devil and the snake in Eden....
Old 10-21-2008, 06:20 PM   #8
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
Sometime in the 80s I happened to casually look over at a guy and see him change reptile-to-human right in front of me. I was, needless to say, amazed. It's true that I was probably smoking some good weed at the time. It's also true that this was before I'd ever heard of reptilians or shape-shifters. And it's also true that I never hallucinated in my life while smoking mota, unless it was this once.
*shrug*

altered states of mind can easily mean altered frequency ranges, quite possible you tuned in to a frequency that allowed you to see beyond normal sight

or maybe you ARE a reptilian and he was just saying hi to a brutha
Old 10-21-2008, 06:34 PM   #9
Colin

Moving to Project Camelot General Discussion
Old 10-21-2008, 07:00 PM   #10
Gazer

Well there seems to be some science in the dna-activating thought...
Maybe the reptilians/hybrids really can/have learned to control the dna actions?

Anyways, I have read all his books and actually this reptilian theory is not originally his, but was told to him by multiple witnesses on his trips.

Also, Davis is really sound guy, seen him few times and he really can make his case
David's the man!

He's on internet tv EDGE on 23th or 26th Oct
check: http://www.edgemediatv.com/watchonline.html
Old 10-21-2008, 08:25 PM   #11
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post

But I've had that "stranger in a strange land" feeling ever since birth,
Who hasn´t. Don´t feel at home at all. This is a strange time and place.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:29 PM   #12
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
Yea I've always thought I must have made a wrong turn somewhere and ended up here on earth

Good to know I'm not the only one that feels like this

Last edited by Swanny; 10-21-2008 at 08:33 PM.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:30 PM   #13
lennonmccartney
Avalon Senior Member

I had a big david icke phase years ago, but now i don't really believe people like george bush and kisinger are reptilian. I think many presidents and all these other key people do have ties with reptilian like beings and other races.
lennonmccartney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:30 PM   #14
spiritual_wanderer
Avalon Senior Member

I'm reading Icke's "Tales From the Time Loop" and he talks about "the matrix." Another theory is that these "reptilians" are simply a manifestation. Icke believes everything is an illusion. So we have created this existence, with certain concepts in place due to consensus reality. The reptiles are simply another facet of what we have manifested due to our fixated state in a five sense reality. We only trust what we see, hear, taste, smell, and touch.

The matrix feeds off of our energy, and the energy required is fear. So we give strength to the negative manifestations because we are so entrenched in all these states of fear. War, poverty, dis-ease, etc.

And also because the matrix gives the illusion of separation. We are not separated, we are ALL part of the One (Creator, god, call it what you want, it's where we all came from and where we're all going back to).

So whether the reptilians are literally an ET race or whether they're mutlidimensional manifestations of our collective consciousness, I guess is the debatable question.
spiritual_wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:11 PM   #15
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

For me david Icke opened my eyes to the whole reptilian race.
Just walked into a book shop one day and the book the children of the matrix just literally fell off a shelf as i was browsing the paranormal section.
from then on i was hooked, couldn't get enough.

I have since had an abduction scenario with these beings, the reptiles being the most evil of races and ritualistic with their blood sacrifices etc; and energy extraction i feel these creatures are a terrifying species.

I found an old painting in Canterbury cathedral England, painted on a wall in the 14th century was a clear picture of a reptile being, in a human stance brandishing a type of weapon gave me all the evidence i needed.
If anyone wishes to see that pic look in my album under geroge my dog flick along to the ST Eustace painting to the top right hand corner, or you can go on the canterbury cathedral site and put ST EUSTACE in it will come up, you will see what i mean.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:05 AM   #16
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone researched what Dan Burish, Thomas Castello, Phil Schneider, Credo Mutwa has said about reptilian-type creatures?

Anybody noticed how prevalent reptile-type creatures (dragons & such) are so common in myths & legends in all cultures throughout time? Look at various historical relics (pics, statues, mozaics, jewelry, paintings, etc.). How many are dragon or reptile oriented.

The symbol for the medical profession consists of two intertwining snakes!

Last edited by fawziya; 10-22-2008 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:57 AM   #17
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
I don't recognize a lot of the people in my dreams. Almost as if I'm having someone else's dreams.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:48 AM   #18
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

If you haven't read about the reptilians in http://truthism.com/ ... it may surprise you.

Can't say I agreed with all of it... but, whatever.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:50 AM   #19
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Please take the time to research these:
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c...ripts_2006.pdf
http://cuttingthroughthematrix.com/t...Alan_Watt.html

I personally went through a few year phase where I was heavily into David Icke, and many other New Age sources, and thought I had "awoke". However, after many years, I now believe that David Icke whether or not intentional or not is giving out some truth to gather followers, while then distorting reality and mis-directing those people. As most would say "dis-information".

This is an extremely vast topic that I would like to recommend everyone check out Alan Watt at http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com for shortcuts to understanding and vast amounts of information regarding the subject at hand.

Alan Watt is someone who has been sabatoged by a member of the 9/11 truth movement just recently. He has been offered lucrative book deals if he would go along with the ufo, alien, or reptilian agenda, but turned them down. He is a man of integrity and in this world that means alot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7j0DKW6auU

I grabbed this paragraph from his interview linked above to try and introduce and generally desrcibe the information he presents:
"The biggest authorized players in the New Age are put out there to be heroes to lead you to massive confusion and they've been doing that for over 600 years now, that we can actually trace. They give you the heroes to oppose convention, but in reality it's to sway you into the next phase of conditioning for the next society, generally bringing in the fantastic with it. I've had so many people phone me up and email me about the reptilian people that they haven't seen. I'm fighting the bizarre and the Tavistock Instituted nonsense put out by the superstars generally from the UK, who, by the way, one of them phoned different stations and asked them not to have me on after sending me a bunch of nasty emails. Be careful. Be very, very careful. Guard the corridors of your mind d carefully . It's your most precious possession."

Here's some more detail for those interested,
A another tidbit from some of his presentation linked in the above pdf,
I will stress however that without fully understanding the vastness of the new age and culture creation industry, you may not completley digest the tid bit below properly:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The trick that’s been used in ancient civilizations was to convince the public that nothing was real at all, and once you convince them of that, you’ve dominated them because whatever you do to them doesn’t matter because NOTHING’S REAL and that’s the usual spiel of psychological warfare which is put out by certain individuals even today. By the power on behalf of the BIG BOYS.

It’s so easy to control vast civilizations and populations. Whenever you do anything them it doesn’t matter because nothing's real, IT’S ALL ILLUSION.

For those who simply want to ask endless questions about something they can never prove to their own satisfaction, I would suggest they go on, and follow the movement that was revived or resuscitated from Theosophy, a MASONICALLY RUN ORGANIZATION charted BY THE BRITISH CROWN to alter the world to come to the 20th Century. It’s faltered off through the scandals that came out afterward on Madame Blavatsky and the various frauds that she committed."

People are chasing all kinds of things today which are conjured up by communications industries and media and entertainment. They’re chasing phantoms you might say. Phantoms in the air, forms created purely out of imagination with cunningness of course, using archetypal type symbolism which everyone reacts to.

A good example is the reptilian agenda. It sold lots of books, started really with a series on television called "V," a well funded series about these creatures and UFOs of course coming down to Earth and under their partly human skin they’re actually reptile people who eat mice and rats and things. That prepared the ground work. As Albert Pike said, "we always lay the foundation first and then build on it."

Out eventually comes another man with his own interpretation of the Sumerian tablets. A unique interpretation that’s kind of laughed at by politer circles who have done more research than he has and who have no spin to take and then it’s built upon by other authors put out from the same sources who then build on it.

But the foundation is faulty. It’s the "V" you see. If you understand what the "V" symbol actually means you start to understand why they call things these particular names. The "V" series came first, put the foundation there of possibility thinking. Out comes the unique interpretation to build on it, then come the authors with repetition, repetition, repetition. They call that a form of psychic driving as they used in MKUltra, and of course they seem to thing it’s real by the much speaking as they say. The more they say it the more they become real.

Meanwhile, even on this website here, there are hundreds of emails coming in from people who are following Annunaki, reptilian people, the UFO’s and space aliens behind it. All this stuff has being put out over generations where they were inundated with science fiction and authors, specially chosen authors, high Masonic connections, to mesmerize the public and prepare their minds for this counterintelligence process; because the time comes during every great plan when enough people are awakened to the plan. The time always comes when a critical moment in the balance is reached, and those who implement the changes to come must counter it. That’s called counter-intelligence. You take the intelligence that’s been gathered by small people and you put out superstars, take that intelligence, they’re pushed to the very top, they become the leaders and then they spin it off into outer space. They diffuse it. They negate it. They render it harmless, you see, and that’s what counterintelligence does.

How did we get to a stage where so many adults in all walks of life and professions and jobs are so confused that they’re chasing Annunaki and reptilian people? How did this happen? How long does it take to prepare the peoples' minds to bring them to this stage?

In the Middle Ages the Catholic Church brought in all of the superstition and fears and ancient terrors of the unconscious nconscious mind— the stage, the rising sea of the unconscious , the place where all things can happen and are repressed and kept apart by the subconscious from the conscious. The raging sea where everything can happen, where people will do and see and experience things they would never ever have in their conscious state. That’s what dreams are made of, and nightmares.

It’s the creative source where things are pooled from and are rendered harmless once they reach the conscious stage; but to those who understand the forms of mind control to keep whole populations terrified, docile and obedient, and confused, the unconscious mind is a tremendous field of study. Those who brought religion into the world, and Europe, have all used these ancient techniques and the Catholic church in the Middle Ages had adorned all the ancient cathedrals with big, big money and generations it took to build up, an ongoing plan which covered generations for the stonemasons to build
each cathedral. During plagues, famines, wars and everything—this work kept going because it was a MUST-BE by the REAL POWERS BEHIND. They adorned these cathedrals and all public offices with gargoyles and the gargoyles were all of the ancient, ancient Middle Eastern terrors and fears
which had been dreamed up thousands of years before.

WHY CHANGE SOMETHING WHICH WORKS? THEY NEVER THROW AWAY
SOMETHING WHICH WORKS.

These gargoyles took the place or the form of DEFORMITY. Our whole language is to do with forming. They gave us cripples who are stunted in growth, the dwarfs, dwarfs with horns, dwarfs with tales like lizards, and that was the beginning of your reptilian types, until ultimately Old Nick or SATAN TOOK ON THE FORM OF PART-MAN PART-BEAST with the familiar horns, long tail and claws and so on. Something which was known to terrorize people and had been used thousands of years prior to the Middle Ages.

It had been used by the creators of even the Old Testament, which was written, remember, initially in the Greek language by priests who lived in Egypt. Study your history books. They had the stories of Lilith and you’ll find even the caricatures of Lilith with the same feet of eagle and sometimes they would put a tail on her and wings, a demonic type creature. This was used to very, very good effect in ancient Babylon. In fact you still see them being uncovered today and all of course the amulets to protect against the Lilith character.

In the Middle Ages they carried on the tradition in Europe and terrified the public, who were illiterate, remember. An illiterate public who COULD NOT EVEN READ any HOLY BOOK and who had this theology DICTATED by PRIESTS and BIG CHURCHES and CATHEDRALS where it was all lit up inside. It was bright; where outside there was forest and darkness and all the terrors of the night, which was your subconscious-unconscious mind. All the fears were left at the door. You walked past the gargoyles and these lizards and terrifying beings and you were inside the place of refuge where nothing could touch you.

How did we get to the Annunaki today? One of the biggest high Freemasonic writers put out to initiate Masonic stories to the public, casting spells over the public, was Arthur C. Clarke who did 2001 A Space Odyssey and 2010 back in the 1960's, but he’s lesser known for bringing out a book called Childhood’s End back in 1956. In this book, 1956, Childhood’s End, the world is invaded by all these flying creatures that come just one morning and man’s worst nightmare has materialized by these flying reptilian creatures who FORCE A HUMAN POPULATION INTO OBEDIENCE, deciding that was the only way to create a utopia.

Those who run the world often refer to their goal as the creation of a utopia for themselves. Arthur C. Clarke in that book prepared the way of the mind by preparing the soil with the idea of reptilians, taking over from the old Middle Age type Catholic church. This is followed up by authors that came out with their own particular take—and professors would call it "spin"—on decipherments of Sumerian tablets stating that the Annunaki came in and created two types of humans.

One type is to rule over the lesser, the slaves. The type that was to rule over the slaves was to have more reptilian blood in them and genes in them. In other words, CREATING AN ORDER. An ORDER is SOMETHING that’s meant NOT TO BE BROKEN because it BINDS THE MIND and so this author came out with his particular spin and mainly in the ‘90's.

Prior to that, Enemy Mine had come out, the movie, in ‘85, where a space man crashes on some planet and he’s at war with another race of people and who's the race of people? Well, they’re reptilian, and so this lonely space man finds his main enemy that he fights all over the planet is a reptilian who has also crashed there.

Reptilian has ALWAYS in the high esoteric understanding been a symbol of the opposite of the good nature within each individual.

If the kingdom of heaven is within you, then so is the kingdom of hell, and we can look around and we can always see which man and woman prefer to externalize.

You have Enemy Mine coming out, followed up by a Mr. Von Daniken who in the 1970’s came out with Chariots of the Gods and all across the major newspapers in the world was this spiel basically on Mr. Daniken and how he’d found these ancient rock carvings in South America of Indians almost riding these solar spacecraft, like motorbikes, amongst the stars, and little guys with bubbles in their heads, like a space man, and all this kind of stuff – and no one stopped to think

WHY WOULD THE MAJOR MEDIA BE PROMOTING THIS WITHOUT QUESTION?

When major books appear across the planet in major bookstores, the bookstores don’t come looking for the book. It takes big, big bucks to promote any author out there into the mainstream. PERMISSION IS GRANTED FROM ABOVE.

Mr. Daniken’s books sold like hotcakes because they were fascinating. Little bits of old puzzles and old stories were rehashed and mixed in with the Chariots of the Gods and "has earth been visited before by space men?" and this went on for quite a few years. He sold lots of books and followed them up in rapid succession, as these authors tend to do with their teams of writers, and ONE DAY IT WAS EXPOSED because one little journalist came out of Britain and went over to where he was supposed to have found these rock carvings and he FOUND A PEASANT WHO WAS PAID A FEW PESOS for each CARVING THAT HE COULD CARVE out of ROCK and Mr. Daniken fell from his chariot and hit the dust, but you can’t keep a GOOD LIE down, you see.

It was revised as I say with other authors and then Enemy Mine and then a series broke out in 1984, it actually came out in ’83, called "V". V is five in Roman Numerals. This is again the power of the Masonic code, the FIFTH RACE THEY call IT .

Maybe one day I’ll go into all of that. "V" was a television series, big production for television, 19 episodes, and once again the sky is full of space ships one morning and they’re all over the world and these quite beautiful creatures come out, very human looking, and it turns out underneath their little plastic skins they’re reptiles. Reptiles. I wonder where we get the idea of reptiles and why it keeps popping up. That’s how the SEED is PLANTED through DISINFORMATION, through big, big muses. You muse an idea through fiction and repetition into the minds of the public and that’s how you build a pyramid in your mind.

Prepare the soil. Plant the seed. Build on it generation by generation and the public will eventually be so bewildered and they’ll believe it that you can SPIN THEM OFF in any direction; and the more fascinating it is, the more the people unfortunately like it.

I can remember telling someone back in the ‘70's that Mr. Daniken had fallen from grace and the guy was ready to attack me because he wanted so badly to believe in it all. People would rather kill the messenger than face the truth when they’ve swallowed a BIG LIE.

Today people CANNOT TELL the difference between FACT AND FICTION. Their minds are so spun with entertainment, and amongst entertainment, I include the media that's supposed to give you what we call news. Your news today is HALF HOLLYWOOD. The HOLY WOOD, the casting of the spell, and the stars they give us to follow, the wandering stars.

And sport, circuses as Mr. Aldous Huxley said. Huxley said the reason the Roman Empire fell is because the ELITE couldn’t afford to keep giving the people enough bread and circuses and that’s what we have today while the new empire, the future, is underway with all of its plans published for those people who can plow through the dry non-entertaining books put out by the BIG BOYS themselves.

There’s no speculation involved but generally there’s no sex or gory violence there. There's quiet violence because they talk about CULLING OFF BIG CHUNKS OF THE POPULATION but they do it in the nicest possible hygienic way.

The "Alien" series with Sigourney Weaver was another series. Who was the bad one there? The terror out of her darkest dreams, why, it's a big sort of reptilian type creature. Boy, I wonder where these ideas come from.

Annunaki, Annunaki and yet the decipherment put out by one man laid the foundation for this mountain in the imagination which has take over the reality of so many people. As the SKIES ARE BEING SPRAYED WITH CHEMICALS EVERYDAY, they’re asking are the Annunaki doing this. That’s what they’re asking.

"Annu" even in Egyptian, and in the Egyptian Book of the Dead, was the spirit of the object or the door, the guide that takes them through the underworld—always was, always will be.

The spinners of reality into fantasy are backed by some very big agencies with a program and a plan to bring the public into a mental standstill. Because if you swallow the fact that they give you as fact, that, "well, you’re the bottom of the heap, you see, you were made, your ancestors were made to be slaves"—if you swallow that, PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE has PUT YOU UNDER.

The purpose of psychological warfare is to destroy a potential enemy before anything happens. That’s the purpose of it. If you believe that your ancestors were created by a bunch of walking crocodiles and you were made to be a slave and you can’t be the superior ones because they have more Annunaki genes in them than you do—then you’ve just ADMITTED that the GAME'S OVER FOR YOU, isn’t it?

Those people who are following all of this are the first ones to condemn and pooh-pooh all orthodox religion; and yet, here they are, devouring this stuff as eagerly as any novice monk of the Middle Ages devoured the stuff that was dished out to him.

WE’RE GOING THROUGH THE BIGGEST CHANGES that have happened, as Brzezinski said, since the BEGINNING of the INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION. In the industrial revolution, vast peoples were moved vast distances and off the land into these crowded cities that were thrown up as industrial towns and cities. Upheavals like you’d never imagine as they got forced off their land THROUGH LAWS and various other means; and now we’re all getting ready to be numbered and stamped like cattle, under the guise of some guy living in a cave in Afghanistan who's threatened to say "boo!" once too often. We’re going through this as a reality and people are chasing walking crocodiles
in their imagination.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
from cuttingthroughthematrix.com as well:

For those who wish information on Reptilian people, rather than waste my time, please check the entertainment sections of major bookstores or visit the local zoo and look up these particular categories: Crocodilia, Squamata, Rhynchocephalia, and Testudines. If the department head is in good form he may answer some questions, depending on how hot or cold-blooded he feels at the time, but generally he's a good egg. Don't show off your knowledge on the subject, because he may become green with envy and give you a watered down story. Failing that, have a hypnotist see if you're highly suggestible or ponder this profound statement by Adam Weishaupt:

"Oh, foolish man, what can you not be made to believe?"

Last edited by Doom; 10-23-2008 at 11:28 PM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:59 AM   #20
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"The biggest authorized players in the New Age are put out there to be heroes to lead you to massive confusion and they've been doing that for over 600 years now, that we can actually trace. They give you the heroes to oppose convention, but in reality it's to sway you into the next phase of conditioning for the next society, generally bringing in the fantastic with it. I've had so many people phone me up and email me about the reptilian people that they haven't seen. I'm fighting the bizarre and the Tavistock Instituted nonsense put out by the superstars generally from the UK, who, by the way, one of them phoned different stations and asked them not to have me on after sending me a bunch of nasty emails. Be careful. Be very, very careful. Guard the corridors of your mind d carefully . It's your most precious possession."
I have given this serious thought myself and William Cooper later in his years also thought he had been set up to spread dis-info concerning the info he came out with when he started. He suspect that he was shown documents and information on purpose as pat of some plot to keep people from a different truth.

My only defense in all of this uncertainly on what theories to devote time to and what to avoid is that I simply take it all in, record it and store it away without getting too emotionally attached to any of it. Some say that answers are limitations that simply inhibit the recognition of other possibilities.

This helps me alot because I can do research from various mental platforms and paradigms that conflict. It helps alot and even though I do get attached to some of it, I always accept that possibility that I am being manipulated and dis-informed.

That and it is fun HAH!

peace
Old 10-22-2008, 07:15 AM   #21
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

One of the first occult subjects I began researching a few years ago was the whole reptillian/shapeshifter theory.

I saw David Icke interview Arizona Wilder at about that time.
Here is the interview. Be warned though, as it is very dark subject matter.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...a+wilder&hl=en

I wasn't quite right for days after I saw this.

I did notice that Arizona said that prince charles would eventually marry camilla parker bowles. I've looked into the date that this video was made, and the earliest I could find was 2002 (it looks much older though). Even if it was made in 2002, that is three years before any media outlet had said anything about an actual marriage beween pc and cpb. Imo it adds a little credence to her story.

Lately though I have been thinking that this may have been a huge misunderstanding through time. Reptiles are cold blooded and mammals are warm blooded, so we must be at odds? Maybe that is the case, I suspect that I'll never really know though.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:58 AM   #22
deagla

Yestarday I was watching Larry King on CNN to get my daily hypnotism session in and I swear one of the guys who was a radio show host had yellow reptilian eyes with glasses on...it was so obvious to the point that it was like If anyone saw this guy on Larry King like I, tell me!
Old 10-22-2008, 08:10 AM   #23
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

good point on the cold blooded and warm blooded comparison. That thought never crossed my mind. Does anyone know if this has been addressed or not anywhere? I imagine that master geneticist could make it otherwise but that is just subjective speculation on my part. I also consider that these reptilian creatures may or may not even be related to our earthbound reptilian critters.

It is also interesting that we have a ton of dinosaurs bones depicting huge reptiles that are very large. Some of the reptilians are also very large. Credo says 12 feet on some, Collier says 22 feet tall and very heavy on others. Maybe there is a connection there too.

I also recall Wilder stating that Zacharia Sitchin was present at a ark mass ceremony and was a member of the Illuminati. Compared to other comparative research done on the Annanuki I have found that Sitchin's works meshes well with the Terra Papers and Icke's theories baring some of his later books as well as Nibiru itself. The Vatican has made an effort to convince us all that planet X is real and maybe headed this way. Perhaps there is a connection there.

One of the problems I have had with all the mining for gold and other minerals was also revealed by Steven Greer when he questioned it as I did. We are close (perhaps even masters) to converting one metal to another like the old alchemy attempts to turn iron or led to gold, which is also revealed as a esoteric metaphor for the ascension process.

Why would an ancient race, far more scientifically advanced then perhaps we are even today, who may or may not have been responsible for the building of the pyramids (RA says this was done by the Atlantians though) as well as other monolithic structure on the earth, yet need some primitive race to "help" them get the gold out of the ground. I would be very interested in this explanation.

anyways...good stuff and very fascinating and something defiantly is going on with this reptilian race as it just keeps popping up everywhere in the conspiracy spectrum.

peace

Last edited by Heretic; 10-22-2008 at 09:20 AM.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:48 AM   #24
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

On the subject of reptilians.... I answerd a thread where the question was asked about the "Fallen Ones" in the bible... maybe being able to pose as light beings in crafts and land and fool us... I've cut and pasted my take on it which is to do with reptillians (The Draco)

To answer this the answer is yes... There are renegade factions in from the pleiadian sector as well Sirious.... and Draco.. as well as highly eveolved light beings and physical beings of extremely high intent who are watching us and helping us in ways that doesn't interfear with our group consiousness evolution...The main groupe that ,if my understanding is correct, the fallen ones refers to is ("The decent in to third dimentional matter") is a group from Orion who somehow lost their Kundalini DNA blood fire... which is some sort of light implosion in our DNA maitrix which is activated through emotion and compassion. This is our "soul" energy... I have read that they lost this soul fire and in this their souls and have tried to remain imortal in third and fourth dimensions through technolegy...and the ingestion of an alchimical substance made form powderd gold...That they came to earth to mine... they live for sometimes hundreds of thousands of years... they can not asscend in to the higher dimentions. There is a whole process of Enki (Who's mother was a reptilian Orion Queen) mixing his kundalini fire infused DNA with the human worker they bred to mine the gold. Becuase not all Draco lost their soul infussed DNA, just the fallen ones... as we humans are a mixture of I think 22 alien races...with our main frames reptilian...we carry the DNA of the suoless ones ( Enlil/Yaweh was one of the souless ones) as well as those with Kundalini fire in thier DNA. The Dracco's with soul were broken hearted at the loss of their fallen brothers but saw them as a lost cause.. The fallen ones have been trying to recapture their soul energy by eating human flesh and drinking our hormone soaked blood in order to try and ingest our kundalini... (Hurmones are linked to emotion which is the key to this soulfire )and regain their soul energy... They are now trying to storm the higher dimentions through technolegy... but our emotions are vital to the Dracco..and we radiate back our emotions through our Enki DNA to the Dracco who are not the fallen ones... as well as other races who have infused their DNA codes in to ours.This is powerfull to them in that the love and empathy as well as the fear and pain we feel is absorbed and experianced by them..

The fallen ones need to keep us in the vibration of fear as it keeps them charged and it keeps us anchored in the third dimention ... and in their controle. they feel as they engenered us ,that we are their posesion... We can escape them and the third dimention by the asscention process.... But yes they can appear as beings of light on the astral plains and there is supposedly a fake renigade Ashtar command or Galactic federation that is dark posing as light..as well as a genuine galactic council . I personally would not board the first ships that land... Even with a Jesus him self on bord.. Suppsed plan for holographic projection jesus/ bhudda et all... Then there is the fact that the fallen ones need to keep us here in third dimention to keep trying to capture our soul energy. They were on this planet before us and view it as theirs... Which is understanable. We have needed thier negitiive pull and fear vibrations to pull us in to the deep 3D experiance and so really awaken our soul energy by finally transmuting fear and understanding the dark. When we finally awaken our Enki soul fire...or Kundelini and riase it through our crown chakera's and ignite our true blazing heart energy... We have completed our mission and completed the earth experament succesfully, the whole galaxy and universe is affected...

Earth is in a veryi mporatant position and by showing that all these diiffernt spieces DNA can finally asssend to higher and higher dimentions until we are all co-creating universes together/ How we elvolve on Earth will affect all the speices back where ever they are in the universe.. Mass exudus in ET Ships would be like aborting the mission.... mass inervention or rapture up in to space ships is not the solution and I believe it would halt our evolutionary process... I think we need to want to go down with this ship (Earth) in order to vibrationally go up. The bible story of the fallen angels doesn't tell the half of it... and the old testament was written by followers of Enlil any way... So it will be pretty deceptive and biast against Enki and not very liberal with the truth... but each faction even the dark Reptillian one, is doing what it believes it needs to do... Even the illumanati believe they are the only ones who are smart enough to rule the earth and it's their job. "The trouble with the devil is he doesn't know he's the Devil...he thinks he's God", ...

I am fascinated to think how so many different agenda's with different sought out comes are all comming together and cullminationg in something amaizing if we Earth humans/mungrel/living united-nations of a spieces who is the key to some sort of universal evolution do succeed. Hell may litteraly freeze over as they say as we just might, with out realising it, bring the dark ones back in to the light and help them regain their soul fire by accepting unconditional love.... or there is a possiblity of a lot of people and tyranical entities being trapped in third and lower astal dimentions . Not so good for any of us or them....Only they don't realise that. But it's hard to know who's who and who to trust? I certainly am with you there... any how all that I have just said is what I've come to understand it's just one perticular take on the whole thing ... I hope I have been of some help... even if you want to diisagree with my view... it will polorize your own views and ideas.... As long as we are al lthinking and asking questions... we are getting somewhere...
Keep asking questions and keep those amaizing hearts of yours blazzing...

I also have a familly blood line that is deeply reptillian and RH Neg blood... I have a spirit guide or a connection with a reptillian being who is female and gives me amaizing advice and her vibration is full of love and healing intent for me her and the whole mess we are slowely getting our selves out off... I was weary about her at firsr but she has proved to be of the utmost integrety and high intension...I had read all the David Ike books so I presumed that all reptilians were dark and bad... but I had the fascination with them I would imagine due to my DNA...that i was an easy canditit for controle... I thought OMG... here's one trying to cagole and fool me... I was gobsmacked when I read all that she had told me later in pages by a guy called Dan Winter ... and Steweret Swedlow.and the website Temas Paraciencia. She said she was from an ancient Dragon mother goddess cult back on Orion and had been working with my soul for many life times and felt like some sort of maternal link thruogh DNA... She was working at healing a rift through the tiny black holes or interdimentional links in the crystiline maitrix of both our human and reptilian DNA wich linked experiance and emotions....

She absorbed my emotional expeariances and in return sent me wisdon and explination of the universe and struggles between Dark and light polarities...

She explianed our quest here on Earth to transmute the Dark and raise the vibration was imperitive not just for us here on Earth but for this entire section of the universe... any how so much she told me and then when I went on to open books and web-pages and read all she told me, was so exciting, as I thought thank God...Im not going mad and imagining her......

here's some pages of interest
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...anwinter08.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...anwinter05.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...anwinter07.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...anwinter09.htm
http://www.light1998.com/OSIRIS/Blac...t-of-Orion.htm

Then I watched a video by a guy called George Kavassilias... I think called galactic federation of light... (Yes one one of the many!!!! real and not real)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kPs8tYvSG4

and this seemed to back upa lot of the info and explain...what went on way before humans were in the universe... And why the reptillians think they are the main event... not us etc...

hope this can shed some light... and you can make upyour own minds

peace Love and Lght Antonia

Last edited by Antonia; 10-22-2008 at 11:16 AM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:15 PM   #25
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

"For those who wish information on Reptilian people, rather than waste my time, please check the entertainment sections of major bookstores or visit the local zoo and look up these particular categories: Crocodilia, Squamata, Rhynchocephalia, and Testudines."

I couldn't (chose not) to finish reading what you wrote. It was just TOO verbose. I'm open, but GET TO THE POINT, man. My view is NOT set in stone. It's open to change as my enlightenment changes.

Thanks, for your input, anyhow.