Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-26-2009, 04:16 PM   #1
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Default An urgent request from Jane Burgermeister

For those of you who don't already know, tomorrow there's a bunch of... essentially Martial Law drills going on tomorrow. It's important to get this information out, because this is very likely a covert operation to move troops into place.

Get this information out, and buckle up. This could be it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Dear Members,

An urgent request from Jane Burgermeister:

If you live in the US, please email/fax this to all military bases/major law enforcement stations in your region after typing your name in at the bottom for greater poignancy. You can fax from your computer using Metrofax.

After you have done this, please contact Joanne Cremer at apostlejoanne@hotmail.com and let her know what you have done to avoid duplication of effort!

These potentially dangerous exercises start this coming Monday, so it would be optimal if we could get these sent by that time! See the letter below to use:

We have reason to believe that the joint NorthCom counterterrorism exercises commencing on July 27, 2009 in Region VI involving troops from the United Nations, United States , United Kingdom , Canada , Germany and Mexico may endanger the sovereignty and general welfare of the United States , as well as that of your families and yourselves.

These combined military exercises are a questionable show of force against a terrorist threat that probably actually consists of the UN and its client national governments forcing this military action upon the American people.

Further, these exercises involving UN troops are timed to coincide with a pandemic emergency exercise organized by FEMA, Homeland Security and the World Health Organization (WHO), an agency of the UN.

We are concerned about the intersection of these combined military exercises with what we feel is a spurious declaration by the UN's World Health Organization (WHO) of a Level VI pandemic of H1N1 influenza.
We have reason to believe this could lead to mandated genocide via lethal mass vaccination of the American people and other peoples of the world, resulting in unprecedented profit for the international bank-based criminal syndicate that presently controls the UN, its WHO, and their client national governments, including that of the United States, as evidenced by the recent federally-mandated bank bailout and unaccountable corporate welfare imposed against the will of the American people and endangering the general welfare of our country.

Especially since members of the military, law enforcement and first responders are part of the population most at risk for such mandated vaccination programs, as well as being those most likely to have to enforce them, we would appreciate if you would be alert to the activities of Homeland Security and FEMA, federal agencies answerable to the WHO and the UN in the United States, under the International Partnership on Avian and Pandemic Influenza signed by President George W. Bush in November 2005.

This 2005 semi-secret international agreement renders the government of the United States and its relevant laws and statutes, as well as our Constitution and Bill of Rights, subservient to the authority of the United Nations and its World Health Organization.

Both the NorthCom counterterrorism exercises and Homeland Security/FEMA drills will be coordinated by the UN and the WHO respectively, possibly providing the international bank-based controllers of the WHO and UN with an opportunity to covertly take over our nation and eliminate most of the population of the United States by means of a federally-mandated program of lethal vaccination accompanied by one of federally-mandated detention for those exercising their constitutional right to refuse such vaccinations.

Below please find several websites where you can find credible documentation of what we are saying here:

http://www.naturalnews.com/026503_pa...terrorism.html
http://www.scribd.com/.../Evidence-o...-Depopulate-US
http://www.legitgov.org/pandemic_action.html

We ask you to stand by the US Constitution and the American people at all times, and, if necessary, to actively intervene if there are signs that FEMA and Homeland Security units following orders from the UN/WHO are misusing these combined military exercises to begin mass vaccinations and detentions.

Thank you for your work in service to your country, and for your consideration.

Your fellow patriot,
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 04:21 PM   #2
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: An urgent request from Jane Burgermeister

Pretty scairy stuff....hang on to your hats! Could be a wild ride
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 04:24 PM   #3
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

For those of you who wondered how on earth you could have the man-power to force vaccinations... I think you just got your answer.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:39 PM   #4
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
We have reason to believe this could lead to mandated genocide via lethal mass vaccination of the American people and other peoples of the world, resulting in unprecedented profit for the international bank-based criminal syndicate
They dont need money. It's not about wealth
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:52 PM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Didn't you know Swanny, there's a lot of money to be made off of dead people!
If you own a cemetary! LOL

Killing everyone off is like opening up a bank on a desert island! No money there!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 06:21 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

wow I sent it to the police dept here in blain so if you dont hear from me for a few days.............you will know why

LOL my husband will so kill me first if he finds out, joking he loves me very much and has tolerate my **** for almost 40 years so I have no doubt that he will just blow steam for a few days. LOL

a fine mess I got myself in...................I want to call attention in any way I can
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 06:47 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

For those of you who don't believe that Dr. Bill Deagle is "bordering on insanity," here are excerpts of posts (posts 24 & 25) I have made on the "A Legal Militia" thread regarding Jane Burgermeister:

“…I'm listening to the rest of the archive of Hour Two of Dr. Deagle's July 24, 2009 show.

“Dr. True Ott and Dr. Deagle are having a discussion about the fact that Jane Burgermeister has put together a treatise that won't stand up in court.

“Other things have been said.

”This has turned nasty indeed...

“I'm listening to Hour Three now.

”Dr. Deagle and Dr. Ott are now discussing MK Ultra in relation to Jane Burgermeister.”

For those who may not know, MK Ultra is a mind control program. Dr. Deagle and Dr. Ott see her role as not functioning on the side of the people.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 07:33 PM   #8
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
They dont need money. It's not about wealth
For some people it is. Not everybody has had their fill yet.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:42 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramik View Post
For some people it is. Not everybody has had their fill yet.
I agree with this regarding the minions of the powers that be who either know they're minions and like it or don't realize they're minions in the jobs that they do. For them, it's probably all about money.

I hope people will read my previous post on this thread...
Old 07-26-2009, 10:40 PM   #10
5thDensity
Avalon Senior Member

In last interview with Rense, Ben Fulford said that Jane Burgermeister is under protection, whatever that means. He said also "Dont take vaccine"
5thDensity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:48 AM   #11
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Apparently these foreign troops who are participating in these drills will create "the look and feel of an invasion". This will obviously cause mass confusion and most likely conflict.

Is this event to become a false flag? Sheesh.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:23 AM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Hate to sound ignorant but where exactly are these drills taking place and what should be the reaction to them?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:28 AM   #13
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

You can follow the progress here:
http://www.thehealingpraxis.com/Oper...toptheVax.html

There's even a link to a list of the military bases by state.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:31 AM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Would it really be a good idea to fax law enforcement agencies? What if they're skeptical and just ignore the fax? What if they knock on my door?
Old 07-27-2009, 01:34 AM   #15
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

I guess it's possibe to fax anonymously and free with a site like this but I've never used those:
http://faxzero.com/
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:41 AM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
I guess it's possibe to fax anonymously and free with a site like this but I've never used those:
http://faxzero.com/
It requires the faxee's email address. Can't possibly do that.

Though I honestly feel that our law enforcement agencies are already on top of it, ditto for the military.

My cousin works for the U.S government as well. I bet he knows stuff that I will never know.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:56 AM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Hate to sound ignorant but where exactly are these drills taking place and what should be the reaction to them?
Per this article:

http://ppjg.wordpress.com/2009/06/09...drill-in-july/

FEMA Region VI: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:47 AM   #18
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Per this article:

Hmm. There will probably be a lot of resistance and I'd hate to see/hear about something bad coming from this.

Then again, it might not be what we think it is.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:11 AM   #19
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Per this article:

are any of these states claiming sovereignty? if so, could be a chess move. or all this could be BS.

Last edited by unlimited mind; 07-27-2009 at 07:19 AM.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:35 AM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For those of you who don't already know, tomorrow there's a bunch of... essentially Martial Law drills going on tomorrow. It's important to get this information out, because this is very likely a covert operation to move troops into place.

Get this information out, and buckle up. This could be it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Dear Members,

An urgent request from Jane Burgermeister...
For reasons stated in a previous post, I wouldn't do anything Jane Burgermeister suggests that I do.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:22 PM   #21
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
For those of you who don't believe that Dr. Bill Deagle is "bordering on insanity," here are excerpts of posts (posts 24 & 25) I have made on the "A Legal Militia" thread regarding Jane Burgermeister:

“…I'm listening to the rest of the archive of Hour Two of Dr. Deagle's July 24, 2009 show.

“Dr. True Ott and Dr. Deagle are having a discussion about the fact that Jane Burgermeister has put together a treatise that won't stand up in court.

”Dr. Deagle and Dr. Ott are now discussing MK Ultra in relation to Jane Burgermeister.”

For those who may not know, MK Ultra is a mind control program. Dr. Deagle and Dr. Ott see her role as not functioning on the side of the people.
I just listened to this show and it is a must listen. This show of Dr. deagles deserves it own thread. After listening to Dr. Deagle and his guests strait foward common sence take on what Burgermeister has been up to it is easy to see through it. If you are after the truth you need to listen to this show.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:52 PM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post

I just listened to this show and it is a must listen. This show of Dr. deagles deserves it own thread. After listening to Dr. Deagle and his guests strait foward common sence take on what Burgermeister has been up to it is easy to see through it. If you are after the truth you need to listen to this show.
Thank you, tone3jaguar.

Usually people bash Dr. Deagle.

And for sure, we need to work together here to get to the truth. It's HARD WORK and we all need to help out!!
Old 07-27-2009, 04:44 PM   #23
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure how relevant the courts are in this case. These people own the law. I think it's more about creating awareness than battling this thing out in court or on the field, both places they own with ease. Lots to think about, though.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:57 PM   #24
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm not sure how relevant the courts are in this case. These people own the law. I think it's more about creating awareness than battling this thing out in court or on the field, both places they own with ease. Lots to think about, though.
Yes, we have a problem with the courts.

But ordinary people filing petitions for injunctions shows the minions of the powers that be that we're on to what's happening. We're not stupid. We're not fooled by lies, obfuscation, and intimidation.

And we don't want the stupid vaccinations.

We're expressing ourselves using the system that we have. Even if the petitions are denied, we're still expressing ourselves.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:51 PM   #25
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Dr. Deagle did have a temporary loss of his discernment and sanity about 1 year ago when he called Kerry and Bill because he had visions of nuclear apocalypse. Other wise he has been pretty much a strait shooter. Now if you look at his temporary loss of sanity back then from a materialistic psychological point of view your logic would tell you that he might have a screw or two loose.

On the other hand if you yourself had been a victim of the same type of attempted spiritual mind control at one time in you life as he was back then, your conclusion would be that he had become a threat and was successfully targeted by some advanced level noxious magic. This is my opinion of why he flipped last year. I had the same thing happen to me over 12 years ago. It only lasted less than 48 hours and I have not had any temporary insanity since then. Some factions of the PTB do weild this type of thing. It is not made up, it is real.

The issue that Dr. Deagle and his guest brought up with Burgermeister was very easy to understand. Apparently she had been welcomed by Dr. Deagle and his college into the inner circle of activists pushing against the vaccine dangers. She published a document that had some facts that could only be verified and connected together with a bunch of conjecture that may or may not be true, but would not be verifiable in the hands of a lawer. Dr. Deagle very politely pointed out to her that there where some things in the document that would cause it to not be able to be used in any legal proceeding because of some assumptions and conjecture. She then lashed out at him accusing him of being part of the PTB, so on and so fourth. His conclusion is that she is either a crazy person or a government op that is running diversionary tactics so that the people who would normally be taking action will just sit back and watch her do it. He may be right, who knows.

I know one thing is for sure, I am not buying into any of the stories about vaccinations being forced onto people by gun point. Americans have more guns than they do and they know it. They would risk a revolution if they tried it. They may be willing to risk such a thing, I don't know. My guess would be that they are smarter than that. Again, who knows. The only way we will find out is if we catch a couple of the scum bags that are higher ups at Baxter Pharmaceutical, hook their balls to a couple of car batteries, and start asking questions.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 07-27-2009 at 05:55 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote