Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-11-2008, 11:23 AM   #1
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

Default 1,ooo,ooo to each family was solution!

i ran over a thread here about russ crowes idea to give every u.s. family(only u.s. family) 1,000,000 dollars. not for nothing, the more i think about it, the more i think it might have been the solution. no matter what the final cost. the trillions we're on the hook for now are not only not working, but those moves are designed to make us fail. and if the fed said no, we 'd had a chance to kick them out. this would have had to spread worldwide. the ptb and the nwo would have sustained a big blow which could have led to a lot of other ways of thinking. i want to hear someone refute this, say it wouldn't work, say why, and compare it to our cost now(which isn't over),which could be devastating.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:41 AM   #2
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: 1,ooo,ooo to each family was solution!

Hi ophiuchus,

I can understand the reasoning behind your post. I also think that spending money on something that will not work is wasting money for the sake of it.

However, the problem about giving every family in the US 1, 000, 000 is that it would create an inflation like you will never ave seen before and the million would be worth almost nothing in the end. It would be similar to that African country who's name I don't recall right now where the inflation there is astounding.

I tink the best and only solution is to let the markets take their course. Big buisiness will fail, of course, but this will create new opportunity for new and smaller businesses to succeed.

When your car gets stuck in snow or mud, do you not move the car backwards to then move it forward to try and get out of the rut? Sometimes you have to move one step backwards to move forward.

The problem is that politically there are 'Old Boys Clubs' and everybody is trying to cover the backs of everybody else at the top end. If the US really is the land of opportunity, then the actual, or new government will let the old businesses die and new businesses will be born and will develop with a new mentality, based on mutual help inolving the customer more and respecting more the environment creating a boom (not the bomb type) as never seen before.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
i ran over a thread here about russ crowes idea to give every u.s. family(only u.s. family) 1,000,000 dollars. not for nothing, the more i think about it, the more i think it might have been the solution. no matter what the final cost. the trillions we're on the hook for now are not only not working, but those moves are designed to make us fail. and if the fed said no, we 'd had a chance to kick them out. this would have had to spread worldwide. the ptb and the nwo would have sustained a big blow which could have led to a lot of other ways of thinking. i want to hear someone refute this, say it wouldn't work, say why, and compare it to our cost now(which isn't over),which could be devastating.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:44 PM   #3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

its designed to take us into the 3rd world nothing more.. money is worth nothing..the idea is not to help us but to slowly or now quickly depopulate and get us under control.. the idea may work but we will never get to see if it does.. the only solution is to start again with new money backed by gold

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 11-11-2008 at 01:46 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:30 PM   #4
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post

There we go!
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #5
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi ophiuchus,

I can understand the reasoning behind your post. I also think that spending money on something that will not work is wasting money for the sake of it.

However, the problem about giving every family in the US 1, 000, 000 is that it would create an inflation like you will never ave seen before and the million would be worth almost nothing in the end. It would be similar to that African country who's name I don't recall right now where the inflation there is astounding.

I tink the best and only solution is to let the markets take their course. Big buisiness will fail, of course, but this will create new opportunity for new and smaller businesses to succeed.

When your car gets stuck in snow or mud, do you not move the car backwards to then move it forward to try and get out of the rut? Sometimes you have to move one step backwards to move forward.

The problem is that politically there are 'Old Boys Clubs' and everybody is trying to cover the backs of everybody else at the top end. If the US really is the land of opportunity, then the actual, or new government will let the old businesses die and new businesses will be born and will develop with a new mentality, based on mutual help inolving the customer more and respecting more the environment creating a boom (not the bomb type) as never seen before.

Best regards,

Steve
The country you are thinking about my friend is Zimbabwe, with Robert Mugabe as President.

Wouldn't it be easier for the rich to give back the money they have stolen of the years back to the poor?
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #6
David
Avalon Senior Member

To quote Steve on inflation with a picture from history...

Inflation 1923/24: a woman feeds her tiled stove with money.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:53 PM   #7
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
To quote Steve on inflation with a picture from history...

Inflation 1923/24: a woman feeds her tiled stove with money.

The future looks beautiful doesn't it
It is VERY symbolic
Old 11-11-2008, 03:55 PM   #8
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi ophiuchus,

Best regards,

Steve
Last paragraph well said Steve... what do you think is the new way to exchange?
Old 11-11-2008, 03:56 PM   #9
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

sammytray...

If you want to distroy the system then why even waste your time dealing with money? Why give people a million dollars? It would never happen... This arguement is about as logical as saying "I am going to save myself by flying to the clouds and living with the care bears."

If you wanted to create a discussion about getting rid of the system then why did you ask people to do all that math?

It doesnt make sense... Just say f**k it, we dont need money start living without it right now
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:06 PM   #10
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
sammytray...

If you want to distroy the system then why even waste your time dealing with money? Why give people a million dollars? It would never happen... This arguement is about as logical as saying "I am going to save myself by flying to the clouds and living with the care bears."

If you wanted to create a discussion about getting rid of the system then why did you ask people to do all that math?

It doesnt make sense... Just say f**k it, we dont need money start living without it right now
All that math?

As always orion your comments are appreciated. However, you use to many words that I do not agree with like "distroy", "arguement", "doesnt", "dont",

" I am going to save myself by flying to the clouds and living with the care bears" Hmmm why the sarcasm??

Do I offend you?
Do you feel better that you told me you think this thread is a waste?

My friend, as I said before... I am seeking to "know" just like you. My intentions are good.

I have read your threads and enjoy what you contribute. I understand you DO NOT like this thread... Okay... have a nice day
Old 11-11-2008, 04:09 PM   #11
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Ok..... I am sorry..... You know how I feel... guess I am not going to change your mind... have a good day too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
All that math?

As always orion your comments are appreciated. However, you use to many words that I do not agree with like "distroy", "arguement", "doesnt", "dont",

" I am going to save myself by flying to the clouds and living with the care bears" Hmmm why the sarcasm??

Do I offend you?
Do you feel better that you told me you think this thread is a waste?

My friend, as I said before... I am seeking to "know" just like you. My intentions are good.

I have read your threads and enjoy what you contribute. I understand you DO NOT like this thread... Okay... have a nice day
Old 11-11-2008, 04:23 PM   #12
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Ok..... I am sorry..... You know how I feel... guess I am not going to change your mind... have a good day too!!!
look at all the "good guy" stuff you just wrote!!!

Look forward to reading your views for we are all one in the same.

you are right noone can change someone's mind. Why attempt to change it in the first place? It ALL makes sense, even the theory of giving every american a million dollars. Its the contemplation that holds the truth.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:48 PM   #13
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

paper money will be obselete by 2011 id say..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:12 PM   #14
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
paper money will be obselete by 2011 id say..
what do you think will be the means of eXchange?
Old 11-11-2008, 05:30 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
what do you think will be the means of eXchange?
Food, booze, and guns....

I don't know. I really hope not.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:51 PM   #16
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Food, booze, and guns....

I don't know. I really hope not.

Do ET's use currency?????
Old 11-12-2008, 01:56 AM   #17
Arcane Son
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Do ET's use currency?????
Well I can't speak for every ET race. I know Alex Collier said the Andromedans didn't use any currency what so ever and that Earth was the only system that used it to his knowledge. It seems obvious to me it was installed as a method of control and slavery here.

Everything the A's did was to better their race. So education, housing,food was all free and shared. Once you were done schooling you moved to whatever field you wanted to work in and could change at anytime you wanted to do something different. Once again everyone worked for the betterment of all and their was no competiton. Also they didn't have entertainment like tvs and movies like we do which is a huge distraction and diversion. They had a whole mindset of evolving their race as a collective which we haven't really adopted yet. Most everything we do is to get ahead individually so we still have a long way to go in that department.

One thing that is imperative to become a more free society and civilisation is we need to have free energy/zero point technology released. So much of our need for money is because we have to power our homes and vehicles which takes up massive amounts of resources. You can see why people have been killed and patents bought up and locked away. They want us in a perpetual cycle of slavery and need.
Arcane Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:13 PM   #18
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Son View Post
Well I can't speak for every ET race. I know Alex Collier said the Andromedans didn't use any currency what so ever and that Earth was the only system that used it to his knowledge. It seems obvious to me it was installed as a method of control and slavery here.

Everything the A's did was to better their race. So education, housing,food was all free and shared. Once you were done schooling you moved to whatever field you wanted to work in and could change at anytime you wanted to do something different. Once again everyone worked for the betterment of all and their was no competiton. Also they didn't have entertainment like tvs and movies like we do which is a huge distraction and diversion. They had a whole mindset of evolving their race as a collective which we haven't really adopted yet. Most everything we do is to get ahead individually so we still have a long way to go in that department.

One thing that is imperative to become a more free society and civilisation is we need to have free energy/zero point technology released. So much of our need for money is because we have to power our homes and vehicles which takes up massive amounts of resources. You can see why people have been killed and patents bought up and locked away. They want us in a perpetual cycle of slavery and need.
Excellent insight...
Old 11-12-2008, 05:09 PM   #19
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

well; if you had a 1,000,000 just given to you,
and, three minutes to spend it all,
what would you spend it on ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:25 PM   #20
historycircus

Quote:
Hi ophiuchus,

Best regards,

Steve
Hi Steve,

I instantly dismissed the idea of a million bucks per person on inflationary grounds too, but after thinking about it for a while, there is a way around that.

Since most mechanisms of our investment banking system are artificial anyway, the solution would be to institute price controls. Now, if you gave every person in the United States a million bucks, it would take a couple of decades of price controls to prevent companies from charging a thousand dollars for a gallon of milk. But, if you cut a check to U.S. families for say, $100,000, and instituted price controls for five years, that might work. Most will be out of money in five years (purchasing of cars, paying off that default mortage, credit cards, etc.), and therefore Prairie Farms, if they wanted to make money in the post-price control era, could not charge that thousand bucks for a gallon of milk. Price controls would be the key to another major stimulus package to the people. Then you would hear CEOs screaming about fairness and freedom! HA! Inflation is artificial, and can therefore be stopped.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:26 PM   #21
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
well; if you had a 1,000,000 just given to you,
and, three minutes to spend it all,
what would you spend it on ???
I would buy as many acres of the rain forest I could and donate that land to the indigenous people who live in the forest.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:37 PM   #22
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i know, i would put most of it into property too

i think, i would also do something,
for the south americans / who got pushed out of their lands
by the churches, mainly the cath-o-lics

makes you wonder where they choose their name from !!!

no wonder most people are so poor-they were never able to own their own land
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:41 PM   #23
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Those are good ideas!

But I am pretty sure I would spend it all on hookers and blow!

Or maybe I would play a quick game of craps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
i know, i would put most of it into property too

i think, i would also do something,
for the south americans / who got pushed out of their lands
by the churches, mainly the cath-o-lics

makes you wonder where they choose their name from !!!

no wonder most people are so poor-they were never able to own their own land
Old 11-12-2008, 05:47 PM   #24
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi historycircus,

Price control has been practiced here in Brazil some years ago to try and combat raging inflation. It didn't work out too well.

Thank goodness Brazil went through hyperinflation and came out from it the other side. Perhaps later on the US could take a page out of their book. It's all at this link:

http://www.econ.puc-rio.br/gfranco/H...rinflation.htm

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Hi Steve,

I instantly dismissed the idea of a million bucks per person on inflationary grounds too, but after thinking about it for a while, there is a way around that.

Since most mechanisms of our investment banking system are artificial anyway, the solution would be to institute price controls. Now, if you gave every person in the United States a million bucks, it would take a couple of decades of price controls to prevent companies from charging a thousand dollars for a gallon of milk. But, if you cut a check to U.S. families for say, $100,000, and instituted price controls for five years, that might work. Most will be out of money in five years (purchasing of cars, paying off that default mortage, credit cards, etc.), and therefore Prairie Farms, if they wanted to make money in the post-price control era, could not charge that thousand bucks for a gallon of milk. Price controls would be the key to another major stimulus package to the people. Then you would hear CEOs screaming about fairness and freedom! HA! Inflation is artificial, and can therefore be stopped.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:55 PM   #25
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

i think some may have missed my point. all these trillions are already being given to bankers and corps. which will be to no avail. if we're going to be on the hook the money should be in our pockets, not theirs. i'll take my chances with my money. for awhile we wouldn't need banks. great idea uhhhhh...! the fed would then be out of luck and we could tell them to take a hike,we don't need you anymore. oh yea, and that money you say we owe you , sue us. while the rest of the world is being collapsed by them this would buy us time to evolve our system, and figure out how to avert a totalitarian enslavement by khazarian zionists. because as long as they live we are all at risk.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote