Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-29-2008, 03:59 AM   #26
Consciousness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you ready to go home to 5-D Earth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treckie View Post
As much as I belief and want this to happen, something doesn’t quite feel right about all this.
The more rocks I turn over the more question’s I arise.
To ascend you have got to feel and practice unconditional love? If you don’t you will get left behind.
I know a lot of beautiful people, but even they have been known to judge. Do they get left behind?

What about all the people who are born into poverty and misery (like myself)?
Poor folk do show respect and love, but cannot get away from the tyranny around them. Do they get left behind?

What about very ones who promote unconditional love, and tell you that you will not ascend until you love yourself and everything around you, but they will not give a stranger a glass of water on a hot day. Do they get left behind?

What about the one’s who will attack this comment because it goes against their beliefs. Do they get left behind?

The list is endless.

The words “you WILL be left behind” over and over, sounds very much like a threat. The workings of a dictatorship / religion at it’s finest.

Isn’t this the same belief structure that the “New age religion” has its foundations on? The very same religion (allegedly) that was set up and is controlled by the Illuminati.
.................................................. .................................................. ....
Hi Treckie,

I'm guessing you have not been researching this subject for very long?

You should check out David Wilcock;s take on this, e.g. As long as you are 51% positive/loving, you should qualify. His site: http://www.divinecosmos.com or Project Camelot's video archive

Plus there are many good souls here on Avalon that could put your mind at rest on the above comments.

Namaste.
Consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:04 PM   #27
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

Consciousness......Thanks for the info

It just feels like this is the work of the "new age religion". Picking & choosing on who stays and who goes.
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:25 PM   #28
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

or even a good ole Southern Boy from South Carolina
lets ya know everyone is included

Dannion Brinkley - The Changing Face of Time - 2012 is Coming

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...06544967952302
sebring1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:00 PM   #29
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebring1963 View Post
or even a good ole Southern Boy from South Carolina
lets ya know everyone is included

Dannion Brinkley - The Changing Face of Time - 2012 is Coming

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...06544967952302
Cheers for the link.
I watched the whole video, and he never mentioned one thing new that i didn't already know.
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:34 PM   #30
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya12-21-2012 View Post
It all boils down to removing the ego and living in the vibration of love.

As the planets in our solar system are heating up, they're showing us that they're in tune with this solar system-wide transformation. This is something that's already going on right now!

That's why now is the right time to push forward any perceived limitations in our spirituality. We can do that in many different ways:

1. practice seeing your aura and the aura of other people
2. work on telepathic abilities. take a deck of cards and focus on one card. have your friend or spouse try to guess what card you're concentrating on. take turns doing this.
3. remove the face cards in the deck of card, then shuffle the non-face cards. Lay one card face down and try to feel the vibration of the color of the card. Red (hearts and diamonds) will have a higher vibration than black. Hold your receptive hand (if you're right-handed, then your receptive hand is your left hand) over the card and focus on the color vibration. A 10 of diamonds will feel differently than a 2 of diamonds because there are more diamonds on that card, which means more red and a stronger vibration.
4. try to telepathically move a small object such as a paper clip.

These are just a few ideas. Now is the time to start working on these abilities. I've taught quite a few people how to see their auras and auras in other people. It's worked with everyone I've taught so far, so this might be a good place to start.
Thanks for the answer (Repu^). Seems like fun to do to and experiment with, since I have seen this on documentaries before.. , I will report later (Say in a week.) about achieved results.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:15 AM   #31
Spinner
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BCmJYjeKG8
Are you ready to go home to 5-D Earth?

This video is for those who know someone who lives in a fear-based reality. As much as we'd all love to see everyone make the transition to 5D Earth, not everyone will make this transition.

Why?

Because those who live in lower vibrations cannot exist on 5D Earth.

On 5D Earth, thoughts will become manifestations. Imagine the person who is miserable and despises other people's happiness (we've all known this type of person at some point in our lives). If this person wants to rain on our parade, then he or she could envision a nuclear bomb that completely destroys 5D Earth.

That's why the window of opportunity is closing as we near 2012. There's plenty of time for everyone to make this transition.

Are you ready to go home to 5D Earth?
Yes, I'm ready and even if I have some trouble controlling thoughts, four years could be enough time to practice for something this worthwhile.

LOVE your website and have been on it for a while. Haven't posted yet because I've been reading so much about this and watching videos.

Keep up the wonderful work you are doing. I think that even if we should drop this physical body before 12-21-2012 at 11:11, we can still end up in 5D if we want.

:

Last edited by Spinner; 11-03-2008 at 05:11 PM.
Spinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:06 AM   #32
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We're currenly transitioning into 4D right now as thoughts are becoming manifestations with relative ease.

If you get the opportunity, please watch Dolores Cannon's "Moving Into a New Earth"
http://www.viddler.com/explore/endgamenow/videos/46/

Her books are amazing too. You can preview them at:
http://books.google.com/books?as_auth=Dolores+Cannon

I'd recommend one book in particular, The Convoluted Universe Book Two: Check out Chapter 30: The New Earth. It'll blow your mind!!!
I.ve read in some ancient text that the 4th demension is to be avoided and is very nasty. I notice the greys and their four fingers, I do think that we are created for the 5th based on our 5 fingers. I really just want to go home and explore infinity.We are not of this world. GREAT POST!!
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:50 AM   #33
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Chris says
I can see where you are coming from.
However.

There has allways been unconditional love on this planet.
Jesus said "God forgive them for they know not what they do"
The ego is the cause of dysfunction on this planet.
The ego allwys has to be right therfore there has to be an enemy to make it right.
It will kill in order to assert its point of view.

If it seems impossible to love unconditionally at least a start can be made by not hating all -- loving one self for a start, then family.
Dogs show unconditional love, very quick to forgive.

Yes it is sensible to take all steps one can to look after one self and famly but it is not necessary to see the other as an enemy in so doing.
Things change.
Many fought Germany in two world wars now we are friends, so many died needlessly because of an egoic desire for a master race.

The war was probably the only option at the time but we have evolved since then.
There are other ways.
For me the only answer is the spiritual one.
The problems we face cannot be resolved at the egoic level that it was created -- we must move above that to "survive"

With respect for all points of view.

Thanks for the many helpful posts and videos here
Chris

Wars are manufactured by the rulers of the planet. War or the dergradation of man should never be an option. The German one you speak of has evidence of it in many texts and visuals. It wasnt an ego that produced that war, but an agenda of a few ruling class. It is unconsionable.

The ego says "I can do it". The ego makes us able to function on our own, not just as a collective but as an individual as well. We are one, but able to function at tasks when isolated from others. Thats survival and not something that will be put asside ever in my opinion. To do so would be to seal all of humanities fate. We are not a hive yet. There is movement in that direction but to loose all semblance of self is to be like the borg on star trek tng. Too frightening.

It is not that I and so many others do not want to live without the horrors and heartbreaks of what is put upon us by those without a soul. It is the goal of most of mankind for peace.

Survival says you must not love the one that would harm you or your family. I am speaking here of an immediate threat such as a a violent intruder breaking into your home, not the manufactured fear mongering and flag waving of the ruling class that motivate with fear in order to stir peasants into fighting their wars

A dog will protect its pack from a hostile intruder or danger with its own life, but is still able to love unconditionally. We must posess the common sense a dog does in order to continue, to survive, to live.

Last edited by MMe M; 11-10-2008 at 07:59 AM.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote