Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 04:35 PM   #26
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pineal maintainence

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassych View Post
Iodine tablets are an great product to have in your emergency preparedness kit, though many people are probably unaware of their use. This is because iodine tablets are only used during a nuclear fallout (such as when a nuclear power plant experiences a radiation leak.)
Iodine tablets are also used to purify water in an emergency.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:37 PM   #27
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
Iodine tablets are also used to purify water in an emergency.
That is correct. We had those way back when I was in Boy Scouts.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:03 PM   #28
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

I have to agree with the simple method. Light and positive thought.
Om Shanti
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:37 PM   #29
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

What dose of Iodine is needed if there was nuclear fall out?

I have just bought 300ml of Lugols for health benefits, but was wonder if I could use it as a mega dose if the worst happened.

Not sure if this thread can be merged with the other thread as both have some amazing info on... same to loose either really.

I'm all for positive thought but my 3rd eye seems to have lots of sleep in it !!!

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 10-02-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:16 AM   #30
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:00 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:23 AM   #31
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

the problem is that if it is calcified and time is of the essence you've got to awaken it whatever way you can.a lifetime is not an option right now. these unique times and nature will take over from there. i've written on previous threads that i have a devise that stimulates glands and eliminates calcification. i've been told it can do the trick.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:35 AM   #32
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:42 AM   #33
ijiaii
Avalon Senior Member

Look into Sun / Moon / Star Light with physical eyes closed.

Place Heart Beat at third eye , pineal gland will start to pulse and a field will begin to grow.

No imagination required it will be a physical field developing.

It will affect everything
ijiaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:51 AM   #34
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Pineal maintainence

Quote:
Originally Posted by UlfFreya View Post
Iodine (the right type in the right dosage) displaces fluoride in the pineal gland.

This is excerpted from an article I found here.

Iodine intake immediately increases the excretion of bromide, fluoride,
and some heavy metals including mercury and lead. Bromide and
fluoride are not removed by any other chelator or detoxifying technique.

Dr. Kenezy Gyula Korhaz states that iodine chelates heavy metals such as mercury, lead, cadmium and aluminum and halogens such as fluoride and bromide, thus decreasing their iodine inhibiting effects[vii] especially of the halogens. Iodine has the highest atomic weight of all the common halogens (126.9).

Iodine is the only option when it comes to removing these toxic haloids from the thyroid and even the pineal gland where fluoride concentrates, especially when there is a deficiency in iodine in the body. In an age of increasing radioactivity and toxic poisoning specifically with fluoride[viii], chlorine and bromide, and even mercury, iodine is a necessary mineral to protect us from harm for immediately these toxic substances will increasingly flow out of the body in the urine.

Fulvic Acid (derived from humates) is a compound not many are aware of that detoxifies as well as if not better than iodine...beware of toxicities caused by iodine!!!!
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:54 AM   #35
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Pineal maintainence

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post

I do not, but it's the kind of thing I like to research. I do believe that the pineal is stimulated through meditation and various other modalities.

I've recently become quite interested in the amygdala, which is an inch or so beneath and behind the pineal. The amygdala is the seat of the limbic system, the reptile brain, and what we call the Fight or Flight response. Both panic and orgasm are seated in the amygdala. I've discovered that mental self-stimulation of the amygdala can result in waves of pleasure that are rather like masturbation except it's not...you know....down there. Also sometimes when the amygdala is at alert, something happens between it and the frontal lobes that really kicks your perceptions into another phase. I can find a couple websites about it if I root around in my bookmarks. But when it happened to me, I saw trees glow, and I heard them sing.

Back to the pineal...this is the third eye. I've been reading references now and then on the Internet to some kind of crystalization of the pineal, but I've not heard of this at the health food store where I work. My copy of Balch's Nutritional Healing doesn't mention the pineal at all, but it's not the latest edition. What really interests me is how these parts of the brain interact...obviously each has huge significance that is overlooked by mainstream science (big surprise!). If it's possible to do amygdala exercises it is surely possible to exercise the pineal similarly...and when the whole big gray sponge around them, the frontal lobes, suddenly join in the play by humming the same note or whatever, I get to thinking maybe the deal in The Celestine Prophecy where the people become invisible simply by changing their vibration might not be so far-fetched.
How much do you know about DMT!!!! Big clue...some things we need to share
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:58 AM   #36
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Alexandra you hit the nail on the head! Exactly that happened to me 10 and 5 years ago and I may well be due for another one. 10 years ago I was totally unprepared for it and 5 years ago was better but still had a lot to learn(still do of course) Next time I will hopefully not alarm others with my amazement of what I am experiencing and will take it in my stride a bit better. The massively huge energy/power collective unconcious thing whatever it is that you tap into and are in tune with for the period-usually about a month is so great yet so too much if you had to be like that all the time! I have had a glimpse of what it must be like for genuine,good in tune psychics, and they live with this energy all the time!
My yearning for the higher chakras and neglecting the lower ones,therefore being out of balance-big time, was the biggest lesson of my life to date.
Life is great now and gets better the more I learn-and no drugs required,then or now.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:01 AM   #37
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijiaii View Post

Place Heart Beat at third eye , pineal gland will start to pulse and a field will begin to grow.

Hmmm.... One of my favorite things to do in the summer is to stand and recharge in the sun- seems to work, i always feel like my chi is strengthened. ill have to be more observant. I wonder if the Norther lights viewed has any effect??
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:04 AM   #38
DeadDeadDead
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
In an age of increasing radioactivity and toxic poisoning specifically with fluoride[viii], chlorine and bromide, and even mercury, iodine is a necessary mineral to protect us from harm for immediately these toxic substances will increasingly flow out of the body in the urine.
So putting 2 and 2 together. Would the government/cities/corporations that have a hand in our food & water put fluoride, chlorine and other chemicals in there to block our pineal usage? Kind of far out there but not so much for this forum.

Quote:
I wasn't aware you can/cannot purchase it in the UK
Coincidence?

So I bring it back and ask what are some things we might use everyday that contain these chemicals that block or cloud our pineal gland? Lets put together a list and come up with somethings to avoid or get away from using to clear out our minds. As a natural and easy way to start the process of cleaning our bodies we could find things to substitute or stay away from.

Some common things containing Fluoride.
toothpaste
fluoridated tap water(for data on the water fluoridation status of each state in the US, click here)
infant formula
some processed dry cereals
juice(for published data on fluoride levels in juice, click here)
soda
some tea(For USDA data on fluoride levels in US tea, http://www.fluoridealert.org/USDA-2005.tea.pdf (pdf file).)
some wine
some beer
teflon pans
fluoridated salt
cigarettes

Some places where Chlorine might be used
water purification, disinfectant in human drinking water treatment systems
flame-retardant compounds
processing of some foods
batteries
bleaching agent
pulp and paper manufacturing
post-harvest disinfectant for fruits and vegetables
swimming pool water systems
industrial ponds, and sewage systems
DeadDeadDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:49 AM   #39
starsoul23
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Might I suggest that everyone research what happens if you overstimulate the third eye, especially if you haven't done the preliminary steps spiritually.Not just meditation, but real honest to goodness natural growth is the only safe way.

The third eye is not just another sense organ. It is an interactive chakra that is connected to and functions in harmony with other chakras. If you push the issue, then you could render yourself insane. All yoga traditions stress this. When a chakra is out of balance, whether over or under stimulated [from the norm for that person] there are problems physically, psychically, mentally, and emotionally. When you are ready for that ability to use the third eye, then it will open, trust me. When that does a huge responsibility comes attached.
I like the stories in The Ancient Secret Of The Flower Of Life...the Egyptians spent years going through initiations and mystery schools before they put their pineal to the test.
starsoul23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:22 AM   #40
ocan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDeadDead View Post
So putting 2 and 2 together. Would the government/cities/corporations that have a hand in our food & water put fluoride, chlorine and other chemicals in there to block our pineal usage? Kind of far out there but not so much for this forum.
I heard about the pineal gland being an important part of our bodies for psychic awarness etc. but didnt pay much attention to it until I heard the Project Camelot interview with Cliff High from Half Past Human. He said that in the future there may be an event where the people get ****** at the government because of what they did to us using the flourine in tap water to calcify our pineal glands. Here is an excerpt from the transcript of the interview at http://www.projectcamelot.net/clif_h...sept_2008.html:

"Now, there’s also all kinds of other fears buried way down deep in the archetype that goes to some really strange stuff, like they’re really afraid of the pineal gland in humans.

K: Right. The consciousness of our own power."....

"We do see a whole… We do see mass kinds of changes coming in at various different levels that are affecting the data at unexpected places. And they’re pointing to things like, as I say, the pineal gland.

And in this coming report we’re gonna write about fluoride because there’s gonna be a huge emotional wave building in 2009 about the damage that was done to people as a result of fluoride and its interaction with the pineal gland. And a lot of people are gonna be very, very, very upset because they will feel that something has been stolen from them. And I think that what they’re going to be feeling is that the potential or capacity for a better expression of humanity has been stolen from them, once they know certain information."

I like this meditation posted above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijiaii View Post

ocan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:01 PM   #41
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 03:53 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:17 PM   #42
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
Hmmm.... One of my favorite things to do in the summer is to stand and recharge in the sun- seems to work, i always feel like my chi is strengthened. ill have to be more observant. I wonder if the Norther lights viewed has any effect??
I work outside as a Surveyor, and do and feel the same thing with the sun. I've never really tried it at night though. One other thing I like to absorb is the energy of the forest. When I'm in the woods, I take time to breath in it's essence.

Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:00 PM   #43
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

You have good data here but I can't read it because of the format and typestyle. Perhaps you could enlarge the font and break it up into smaller paragraphs. Thank you very much.

cheers!
Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdeva View Post
I fully realize that we are each unique with our own ways of being& doing and our own personal experiences, what I share is my own stuff..... I am doing so in a space of loving light and the direction of somthing bigger then me,perhaps with the hopes of making someone aware of somthing they hadn't known before, it's a way for all of us to grow and learn share and heal together and thru each other...... [snipped] earthdeva
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:06 PM   #44
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

What band of light best activates it? Would far infrared light activate it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdeva View Post
meditate /bring light into the pineal gland.../
this is the best way to "de-calcify" the "dark/inacitve gland"

easy simple effortless

Iodine.... what if someone is not aware they have an iodine sensitvity????
not a good thing.

LIGHT activates the pineal.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:12 PM   #45
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Edgar Cayce gave advices and data regarding the pineal gland: http://edgarcayce.org/cayce_on.html
Old 10-05-2008, 10:02 PM   #46
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I just plugged into Google re liquid zeolite and fluoride adsorption. We have used liquid zeolite for safely pulling heavy metals out of the body.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&cl...G=Search&meta=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
These reports about floride in the water and mercury in fillings, ect. have been out for years in mainstream publications. This is why most states are required to give to customers and post online an annual water report for each city. I have been reading content ingredients for years and do not buy things that are highly toxic and I use as much natural products as possible such as baking soda and vinegar.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:38 PM   #47
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiphaMe View Post
Iodine tincture, Lugol's solution...
I concur with this. Lugol's consumable iodine tincture is the only form of iodine to take orally. If you want to try it, start with one drop to see if you have an allergic reaction. Many people are allergic to it, which manifests in the form of a doppled rash on the skin. If you are not allergic to it, you can use up to six drops at a time, at four hour intervals if you are ill. This stuff kills E. Coli and everything else that might be in the gut, starting at the mouth on down. Great stuff but use it wisely. Peace.
G.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:16 PM   #48
loveTempest
Avalon Senior Member

Bikram Yoga.
one of the things he overkills i the series.
flush of the upper endocrine system.
stimulation of the pineal hypothalimus pitutary.
standing separate leg forehead to knee!!!!!
dandyamanna bipactapada janushirasana.

Also the pineal gland has rods and cones. thus third eye-light sensitivity one way to activate melatonin release.
loveTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:22 PM   #49
Flying Fish
Avalon Senior Member

Your pineal is your third eye chakra, in order to 'cleanse' your chakras you need to start at the bottom with your first chakra and work your way up. You can do this with various light and energy healing mediums, vibrational remedies and ofcourse mostly with meditation. Also a trick that I just read about and am exploring takes place in the shower. You can visualize your chakras and starting with the first chakra, your root chakra swirl your hand around the cone shape removing any sludge that has built up, make sure to rinse your hand thoroughly in between each chakra, this also helps to get them spinning again, make sure to go in a clockwise direction. I was actually pretty amazed with the results and would be interested to hear what anyone else thinks.
Flying Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:50 PM   #50
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

people need to be careful with what type of iodene is taken in which manner,, i have recently purchased 10 pks of potassium iodide tablets. called thyrosafe.. in the event of nuclear fallout.. i was unaware that the pineal was affected also..

http://www.ki4u.com/index.html#6

scroll down the page for info on nuke safety in particular..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote