Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-13-2010, 05:49 AM   #1
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Question Avalon Alternatives

As most of us are aware, great changes are afoot all around us, and
Avalon is no exception.

Avalon is changing, and this is causing many to re-think their participation here.

Some are thinking of leaving. Some have already left. Some have been banned.

It appears A2 will be invitation only.

So, if you:

*Leave

*Are banned

*Are not invited

or otherwise depart Avalon, where will you go?
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:00 AM   #2
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon Alternatives

Good question, kind of unanswered for me. Maybe Mr Bill Ryan will sell this old clunker

Maybe a new forum should be built, for the outcasts and the rest? Who knows, maybe everyone has had enough by now.

Call it N O L A V A.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:04 AM   #3
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

I remember when it first started, everyone was excited, happy, a few ups and downs but on the whole there was a good atmosphere.

Now you have to have breathing aparatus with the atmosphere.

Ellie (tuza)
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:18 AM   #4
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes we outgrow a place and have to move on where we can speak freely without judgment or attacks.

A place without mods and bans because they will not be needed.

Whoever thinks of a place like that, let the real truthseekers who have a loving spirit know and they will flock there.
Peace.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:20 AM   #5
Frater
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys,

I started out posting at Godlikeproductions a long time ago but then it changed owners, things were not the same.

Then I was at freedomcrowsnest.org but then it changed, things were not the same.

Now I've started hanging around here and apparently things are changing and I don't even know whats going on yet! I had really high hopes for (and still do) this place as i love the spiritual atmosphere.

LOL

I still hang and post at the other forums mentioned, things quiet down after a while.

LVX

Frater
Frater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:14 AM   #6
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

with the vertigo feeling of enlightenment we are all going through right now you are in the perfect spot for what is coming...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:05 AM   #7
Wyzyrd
Avalon Senior Member

Good to see you here Frater!

I too was at Godlikeproductions from the start. Then Freedomcrowsnest, and several other splinter GLP forums. I recently found Project Camelot and have read or watched everything offered.

I found this forum, and have been too busy reading to post! I hope it doesn't go anywhere, or begin to cost money, or implode like all the rest. I am beginning to 'get to know' various posters and look forward to learning more.

I appreciate all the posts and viewpoints offered here, and the thousands of members offer a huge cross section of the things we now WANT to learn.

Events are moving qujickly, and we cannot afford to be divided!

Thanks for this forum.
Wyzyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:42 AM   #8
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

On the original forum I let a year elapse before I got into serious or non serious posting.
Funnily enough I see I was given voice be Excalibur, that was the name of a healing complimentry therapy center I had so I must be in the right place. Smiling
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:17 AM   #9
monique
Avalon Senior Member

Don't worry people, crisis is for grow up in all aspects of life. Monique.
monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:27 PM   #10
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
Avalon is no exception.

Avalon is changing, and this is causing many to re-think their participation here.

So, if you:

*Leave

*Are banned

*Are not invited

How about astrovera
Light Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:30 PM   #11
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Beyond View Post
How about astrovera
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:33 PM   #12
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
Sometimes we outgrow a place and have to move on where we can speak freely without judgment or attacks.

A place without mods and bans because they will not be needed.

Whoever thinks of a place like that, let the real truthseekers who have a loving spirit know and they will flock there.
Peace.
When you find a place without rules or rule enforcers..and this place has alot of people living/existing there...from all over the world...and there is NO fighting ...You have found a real gem.

Rare is a place like that, online or in real life...

This forum gets millions of hits a month...Imagine that with 0 rules? I find that perspective a little unrealistic..though utopia always sounds better, i doubt youll find it on an internet forum
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:41 PM   #13
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
Avalon is no exception.

So, if you:

*Leave

*Are banned

*Are not invited

Very good question. Because i am getting worried about the situation here.
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:42 PM   #14
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
When you find a place without rules or rule enforcers..and this place has alot of people living/existing there...from all over the world...and there is NO fighting ...You have found a real gem.

This forum gets millions of hits a month...Imagine that with 0 rules? I find that perspective a little unrealistic..though utopia always sounds better, i doubt youll find it on an internet forum
Not until there is a real singulairty in intent - in the sharing of ideas and in individual consciousness anyway. If we could be just a little more "Closer To The Heart" in our intentions then "we can walk this road together, if our goals are are the same."
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:43 PM   #15
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frater View Post
Hi Guys,

I started out posting at Godlikeproductions a long time ago but then it changed owners, things were not the same.

Then I was at freedomcrowsnest.org but then it changed, things were not the same.

Now I've started hanging around here and apparently things are changing and I don't even know whats going on yet!

Frater
So YOU'RE the JINX then.

Just kidding
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:53 PM   #16
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Avalon Alternatives

As I see it tptw tactics is to divide and conquer sites as these.
I say lets reverse the tactics on them UNITE and CONQUER.
We are a family here that will remain united come rain or come shine, the atmosphere is created by each and everyone of us irregardless of rules and guidelines. Lets bring out the air refreshener and a few fans a few cleaning supplies and lets get to work.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 02:57 PM   #17
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Family means we love everyone, even the ones we hate..

hate IMO is not the opposite of love.. Apathy is.

Hate is born from passion..and passion is a huge part of the human experience..

There are a few of my family members that really **** me off.. but i always manage to love them no matter what.

I do not see that here Frank...
Old 03-13-2010, 03:31 PM   #18
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Avalon Alternatives

Celine about a year ago I wrote an email to Kerry telling her that Kerry and Bill where under psychotronic attacks and unless they united things where going to become very difficult for them and the fruits of their labor and sacrifice was about to become sour. As always she wrote back telling me that numerous people had wrote to her telling her the same thing. This site is becoming too structure and maybe Bill can get back to the basics , this site has transform and developed way beyond its original intended purpose and I hope that he can see this and not let what is taking place between them affect the incredible spiritual transformation of this site. As always I am very grateful to Kerry and Bill for their work and sacrifice , is time to take it up a notch for all of us in terms of our participation and support. This is a war for the hearts and minds of generations to come and in a war there's always casualties yet we can choose to fight as individuals or unite and fight as friends and long lost family members.
I do not believe in coincidences , so it is no coincidence that we have met through this site with a common purpose. Alarm bells are ringing and we are about to get bomb even if I am wounded by those I consider to be my family and friends my wounds will heal and I will continue with what I came here to do which is to be a contributor in whatever way I can.

Blessings to all..
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:03 PM   #19
naf09
Avalon Senior Member

hi all

for those who have sky, go to channel 200 , due to lack of funds they have lost some of their air time, but thursday nights are always good , and their is not a subject they will not touch.

o and they have a good forum too

http://www.edgemediatv.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=9

highest regards neil
naf09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:04 PM   #20
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

A good place to go is http://www.edgemediatv.com
They also have their own tv station on sky channel 200. It can also be viewed live on their site.

Freedom of speech/opinions is allowed on this site. Comments will NOT be erased/edited, and folk will not be banned.
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:14 PM   #21
migp
Avalon Senior Member

I smell something strange in this camelot and avalon reorganization. I feel like censorship is present here and that these delays and reorganizations are quite intentional.
migp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:28 PM   #22
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Celine about a year ago I wrote an email to Kerry telling her that Kerry and Bill where under psychotronic attacks and unless they united things where going to become very difficult for them and the fruits of their labor and sacrifice was about to become sour. As always she wrote back telling me that numerous people had wrote to her telling her the same thing. This site is becoming too structure and maybe Bill can get back to the basics , this site has transform and developed way beyond its original intended purpose and I hope that he can see this and not let what is taking place between them affect the incredible spiritual transformation of this site. As always I am very grateful to Kerry and Bill for their work and sacrifice , is time to take it up a notch for all of us in terms of our participation and support. This is a war for the hearts and minds of generations to come and in a war there's always casualties yet we can choose to fight as individuals or unite and fight as friends and long lost family members.
I do not believe in coincidences , so it is no coincidence that we have met through this site with a common purpose. Alarm bells are ringing and we are about to get bomb even if I am wounded by those I consider to be my family and friends my wounds will heal and I will continue with what I came here to do which is to be a contributor in whatever way I can.

Blessings to all..
A voice of reason in the storm of confusion.. Thank you
Old 03-13-2010, 04:32 PM   #23
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post

Think again Celine

David Icke's forum has more hits then this and you dont have a mod around evrey corner. Sure you have your disputes but I say its much calmer over there. People speak their minds without being excluded,chastised or plainly ignored. OH maybe they are just nice people and not enlightened ones.

I joined Davids site way before this and have never seen anything like this.

Davids site has rules but every post is not monitored as in here.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:37 PM   #24
dj kelly
Avalon Senior Member

In the mainstream world we are all considered conspiratorial nutcases,
and you know what, at the moment were acting like it, we have to stop seeing a conspiracy in everything, espesially in our own space on here,

1st , lets just wait and see what happens in avalon 2,

2nd, how about giving Bill some credit for this forum/space we all share and be positive its still in good hands,

3rd, if it isnt and hes been compromised in some way then so what!, have we all not learned enough to know, we are no longer sheeple who follow blindly,

4th, and most important , together we are strong , seperated we are not,

i know these are just words on a page, but you all know we dont have much time left, so lets not fall at the last hurdles they put in our way,

be stron and be free!!!! love & light DJ
dj kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:00 PM   #25
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ok, so I went over and had a peek.

It seems that David Icke is no more foolish, or crazier than Bill Ryan.

From the Guidelines page:
The Rant Room
Threads which are binned due to abusive, off topic or “petty” rants may be moved to 'The Rant Room'. This sub-forum is only accessible by registered members.
It is at the Moderators' discretion whether to delete or lock threads which have descended into rants or to move them to the Rant Room.
Moderation, Complaints, and Disputes with regard to Moderation
The Administrators of the David Icke website reserve the right to moderate this forum in anyway they see fit in situations that might arise that are not specifically mentioned in the above forum posting guidelines.
Discussing moderation and moderation decisions on the threads.
While we appreciate that everyone has an opinion, moderation issues may NOT be the topic of thread discussions, no matter how strongly you feel about what may or may not have happened to yourself or another poster.
Very often other members are not aware of situations that have transpired if threads and posts have had to be deleted. The Moderation team is NOT at liberty to discuss such matters on the forum threads, and any such attempts to debate a moderator in this way will be swiftly dealt with and may result in infraction points if a poster continues to seek attention in this manner.
Kinda looks to me like about three of the threads here, that went on for up to 27 pages, would have been dumped on page 1 there, according to this.

Kinda looks to me like the 8, or so, threads that appeared here because of the previous threads would have also been dumped, as well.

Ever stop and think that, if freedom is always "where you are not", it might say just as much about who you are, as where you are?

Perhaps more?

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote